π†π’π―πž 𝐌𝐞 π‹π¨π―πž β™‘ Eli...

By -ruffierosefanfics

𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… π——π—²π—Ίπ—²π˜π—Ώπ—Ά π—”π—Ήπ—²π˜…π—Όπ—½π—Όπ˜‚π—Ήπ—Όπ˜€ π˜… π—˜π—Ήπ—Ά π— π—Όπ˜€π—Έπ—Όπ˜„π—Άπ˜π˜‡ Kalon Lawrence has always been... More

π†π’π―πž 𝐌𝐞 π‹π¨π―πž
π€πžπ¬π­π‘πžπ­π’πœπ¬
(っ◔◑◔)っ π€πœπ­ 𝐎𝐧𝐞
1.1 | The New Kid
1.2 | Friends Till The Very End
1.3 | Awkward Encounter
1.4 | First Lesson
1.5 | Time For A Change
1.6 | Cobra Kai
1.7 | Feeling Weak
1.8 | Halloween Dance
1.9 | Aftermath
1.10 | Cobra Kai Never Dies
1.11 | Lunch Brawl
1.12 | Class In Session
1.13 | Over The Line
1.14 | Hawk Moskowitz
1.15 | Rifts Between Friends
1.16 | Training
1.17 | Anger
1.18 | Takeover
1.19 | Heartbreak
1.20 | All Valley
(っ◔◑◔)っ π€πœπ­ 𝐓𝐰𝐨
2.1 | It's Not Over
2.3 | Bad Blood
2.4 | Best Friends, Right?
2.5 | Valley Fest
2.6 | Road To Forgiveness?
2.7 | Crash And Burn
2.8 | Goodbyes
2.9 | Far Away
2.10 | Confrontation
2.11 | Before You Leave Me

2.2 | Family Troubles

817 24 0
By -ruffierosefanfics

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Kalon sat in her room at her desk with her laptop open, she was scrolling through her Instagram when she came across old pictures of her and her friends from before Cobra Kai. She clicked on one, a photo of her and Eli playing video games together; both with smiles on their faces, though Eli's focus was on her rather than the game. She smiled softly before clicking to the next photo; it was her, Miguel, Demetri and Eli all together in their Halloween costumes. Kalon laughed softly at the hype comments from Miguel before a tear rolled down her face.

"Kali!" Johnny called out from the living room, the younger Lawrence closed her Instagram and wiped the tear from her face before making her way out of her room. "Yeah?" Kalon asked softly as she stood in front of her father. "Wanna come with me to the hardware store?" Johnny asked her, the two hadn't had any opportunities to hang out as father and daughter as they used to since Cobra Kai began. "Uh, yeah. Let's go," Kalon pulled on her shoes and followed her father out to his car.

"How are things with, uh..." Johnny trailed off trying to remember Kalon's boyfriend's name not wanting to say anything that would upset her. "Demetri, dad. My boyfriend's name is Demetri," Kalon corrected with a short sigh though she appreciated her father not saying a mean name. "But things are good between us. He treats me well and makes me smile," Kalon spoke fondly as she thought of Demetri. "As long as he respects you, that's what matters to me," Johnny told her before the two went quiet.

The air between them was still awkward due to their arguments, Kalon still had no idea about John Kreese's return to Reseda. They pulled up to the store and made their way inside, Johnny had a list of what he needed while Kalon was focused on her phone. She clicked on Aisha's story to see that she was with Miguel, Hawk and a few other Cobra Kai students hanging out, she ignored the pang of hurt at the fact she hadn't been invited along at all.

"Hey, I'm looking to replace a 4x8 piece of mirror," Johnny told the worker as Kalon walked up beside him with a blank expression. "Metallica. Noice," The worker spoke with a grin as he looked from Johnny's shirt to Kalon, the girl managed a small smile before turning her attention elsewhere. "Rock on, man," Johnny replied unbothered by the worker. "Rock on indeed, man. The '80s were the best era ever. The best era ever. Right?" The worker expressed with a smile.

Kalon sighed as she looked down at her phone after feeling it buzz, she smiled softly at the message from Demetri asking to hang out that night. "I mean, I was only like five years old when it happened, but still. You remember Caddyshack?" The worker asked Johnny with a smile. "Yeah, sure," Johnny replied as he glanced at Kalon, he smiled seeing her smile softly before turning an uninterested expression to the worker. "Yeah, you remember the gopher who used to dance? The..." The worker trailed off before imitating what he was referring to.

"Whatever the noise was. Hey, my question, is that a real gopher that they got to do that or is that like something they did with..." The worker trailed off as Johnny shrugged. "I don't know. I was partying with babes back then," Johnny told him causing Kalon to roll her eyes. "Dad..." Kalon whined out bringing a smirk to Johnny's face. "Listen, do you have the mirror glass or not?" Johnny asked the worker who became serious and nodded.

"Oh yeah, uh... Definitely. Just... I'll be right back," The worker told them before walking away leaving the father-daughter duo behind. "That was nice..." Kalon trailed off before noticing the confused expression on his face. "You practically brushed the poor guy off. Are you alright?" Kalon asked her father with raised brows. "I'm fine, Kali. But, uh... I have something to tell you and it's import-" Johnny cut himself off as he looked behind Kalon.

Kalon followed her father's gaze to see Robby with Daniel LaRusso, she instantly noticed the look on her father's face. "Dad?" Kalon spoke softly, she wasn't sure if he wanted to announce their presence to her twin and father's enemy. The father-daughter duo watched the two interact like father and son, Kalon knew that Johnny wasn't taking it well by the deepened frown on his face. "Hey, Metallica man. We got that mirror glass all set for you," The worker told them as he walked back towards the Lawrences'.

Daniel looked up at the two, a small smile to Kalon before looking back at Johnny who sighed before following after the worker leading Kalon along with him. "Johnny..." Daniel muttered catching Robby's attention, the teen looked up at his father before looking at Kalon. Kalon rolled her eyes as the worker rambled, she walked up to Robby and the two embraced each other in a tight hug. "I miss you," Kalon whispered to her brother, he tightened his hold knowing she needed it at the moment.

"What are you guys doing here?" Johnny asked as the twins pulled away from each other, Kalon sent Daniel a small smile and nod. "Just working on a little project. That's all. You?" Daniel asked as he looked from Kalon to Johnny. "Same," Johnny replied shortly before they went quiet, Robby glaring at Johnny as he kept his arm around Kalon's shoulders. "Give me those. I'll, uh... I'll go pay. Meet you by the car," Daniel told Robby as he reached for the items.

Johnny walked closer to his kids, he couldn't help but smile internally seeing his teenagers were still close despite the distance and obvious sides between Miyagi-do and Cobra Kai. "How's your shoulder?" Johnny asked Robby. "It's getting better," Robby answered as he side-glanced Kalon who rested her head on his uninjured shoulder. "No thanks to you," Robby added causing Kalon to sigh, she knew this was about to go downhill. "Look, I know you're pissed at me. You have a right to be," Johnny told him.

"But I'm trying to change," Johnny added, he looked at Kalon who smiled and nodded in agreement with her father. "Sure," Robby sneered before dropping his arm from Kalon's shoulders. "I don't want there to be bad blood between us. Especially between the two of you," Johnny expressed to his children. "Yeah, well, you kind of ruined that when you told Diaz to fight dirty against me," Robby replied causing Kalon to furrow her brows.

"What are you talking about?" Kalon asked as she looked between them. "I didn't tell Miguel to fight dirty against you," Johnny told him ignoring Kalon. "Look... I know I'm supposed to forgive you or whatever, but right now, it's a little tough," Robby explained to Johnny. "So, instead, you're gonna torture me by training with that prick?" Johnny asked making Kalon roll her eyes and sigh. "Hey, you don't know Mr LaRusso. He's a better man than you'll ever be," Robby snapped back defensively.

Kalon stepped back from the two, she hated seeing them at each other's throats but Johnny had no right to talk bad about Daniel when the man had been helping Robby get back on his feet. "We'll talk later, little sister," Robby told Kalon before kissing the top of her head and walking away. "Kali..." Johnny started but Kalon shook her head. "I'll be in the car, dad. I got plans tonight so I need you to drop me off, please," Kalon explained before making her way out.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

"Okay, but you think your dad's hiding something?" Demetri asked Kalon as she rested her head on his chest, a bowl of chips resting in her hands. "I wouldn't be surprised... One of my dad's downfalls is he thinks he can handle everything alone. Any vulnerability is a weakness, makes him a loser in his eyes," Kalon explained before shoving a few more chips into her mouth. "Why does he think like that?" Demetri asked with furrowed brows.

Kalon shifted her head to look up at Demetri, "His old Sensei, John Kreese. He's trapped with a soldier's mindset and a harsh personality. I've never liked the man or the person my father becomes when he does everything to appease him. Kreese is good at mental manipulation, I don't trust him." Demetri ran his fingers through Kalon's hair with a sigh. "I don't like the sound of him," Demetri told her before she moved to peck his lips. "Thankfully, I don't have to worry about him," Kalon told Demetri before moving in for another kiss.

"Are things still rough between you and Hawk?" Demetri asked with a small smile. "I don't even know what is happening there honestly. I'm just keeping my distance for a while," Kalon replied with a sigh before continuing, "Truthfully, things are rocky with everyone at Cobra Kai." Demetri ran his fingers feather-light up and down her arm in hopes to comfort her. "When my father started Cobra Kai with me and Miguel, I thought it was a chance for something new. For my dad to be a better man but... it all feels the same," Kalon opened up to Demetri who frowned, since knowing his girlfriend, he had learned about Kalon playing "mom" for her drunken father.

"Well, if there is one thing I have learnt about you, Kali, you never back down from a challenge. And you'll get through this, I trust that," Demetri whispered bringing a smile to Kalon's face, she moved herself around to straddle Demetri's lap as he leaned against the headboard of his bed. "How did I get so lucky to have you?" Kalon asked while Demetri grinned, his hands resting on her hips. "I'd like to think I'm the lucky one, Viper," Demetri replied to her making Kalon laugh. "I like Viper," Kalon expressed before leaning forward, slotting her lips against his happily knowing she had him by her side through whatever comes next.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Rosemary Speaks

Oh, if only she knew what was coming her way. Honestly, I wonder if Kreese will have a redemption arc or if he'll always be the bad guy.

How are we liking Kalon and Demetri's relationship? Want more scenes with just them or should I stick to following the script?

See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 5.8K 35
-𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ᴰᡉᡐᡉᡗʳⁱ 'π“π‘πž 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛π₯𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐬 ...
6.4K 181 19
Thirty years ago, there was a love triangle between Daniel, Ali and Johnny and after all the years they thought they had gotten over it and the only...
302K 7.1K 33
In which the not-so-famous daughter of Johnny Lawrence meets the kid who moved in across the way. #3 in #migueldiaz
30.4K 922 10
SEQUEL TO DADDY ISSUES! Katherine LaRusso has always been a fighter. Whether it's on the training mat or in real life. Now, the stakes are higher tha...