I'M OBSESSED! [Yandere Variou...

By Coovaca122

[Yandere Various Death Note x Reader] At a very young age (Y/n) could see things other people couldn't. What... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
L Lawliet x Reader's Ending
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Light Yagami x Reader
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Mello x Reader Ending
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Touta Matsuda x Reader Ending
Near x Reader Ending
Misa Amane x Reader Ending
Ryuk x Reader

L Lawliet x Reader x Light Yagami Ending

5.2K 171 55
By Coovaca122

A/N: This is an ending that has a major plot hole, called Misa and Rem, for context, just pretend that this relationship works somehow.

Two Months Later

Light is currently typing really fast on his computer, with (Y/n) on his lap, L next to them who is facing the wrong way on the chair. "Ryuzaki, I know you aren't feeling up to it, but come over here for a second" Light said to L, so L started to roll his chair over to Light and (Y/n).

"Take a close look at this, you too (Y/n)" Light said, clicking on a link that shows a table graph. "Take a look at this, it can't be coincidence," Light said, it is a graph of CEOs and businessmen who all died of heart attacks. "It looks to me, Kira is supporting Yotsuba..." (Y/n) said, basically saying Light's opinion as well.

"Hmm... It could be... But what you're saying is true, we can assume that punishing criminals is not this Kira's real intent" L said, using his deducting skills to figure that out. "Right, punishing criminals is a diversion for him, it obscures the fact that he's actually killing people for the benefit of his company," Light said, then he suddenly smirked.

"Are you... Feeling a bit more motivated now?" Light asks L, 'looks like Light and L are finally becoming real friends!' (Y/n) cheered in her mind, maybe slightly shipping them. Even though they obviously only like her as a lover and not each other, that won't stop her from shipping them.

Both L and Light have been working well together, and even cooperating with each other to find evidence about the new Kira. Last night, unknown to (Y/n), they came to an agreement, "we both know we are in love with (Y/n), I say we share her" Light suggested to L.

"I don't know... I don't really like you that much" L said, quite uncertain about this idea. "Come on, we work well together, and we can protect her together, and you can replace Misa's place," Light said, trying to convince the male. "Do we have to love each other?" L asked Light, wanting to know if he has to love another male.

"No, just (Y/n), and we tolerate each other" Light said with a disgusted look, "very well, I accept, but we don't get rid of Misa till after the case is solved," L said, "so it's agreed?" Light asked, which earned a nod from L. Throughout the whole investigation, they decided to always pull (Y/n) in between the two of them, and away from Misa.

Eventually, they caught the new Kira, and instead of giving Light the notebook, L kept it to lock it away from sight. "Why can't I see the book?" Light asked L, quite annoyed that he can't see the tool that kills people. "So that you don't gain Kira's powers, I'm locking it away, then getting my memories erased of it," L said.

"Light... L... Please don't fight, we caught Kira, we should be celebrating" (Y/n) said, making the two males look at her. "Sorry, (Y/n), very well, lock it away," Light said to L. L did just that, he locked it away in a secluded prison that the FBI guards, L forgot everything about the book, but knows he caught Kira.

"Thank you for the food!" Everyone in the task force said with a smile, "I can't believe we finally caught Kira! The case is officially closed!" Matsuda said with a smile. "We can finally go back to our normal lives" (Y/n) said while being hand-fed by Light and L, much to Misa's annoyance.

"Hey! Why are you keeping her all to yourselves?! I'm her girlfriend! I should get time with her too!" Misa announced, finally fed up with the males making (Y/n) avoid her. "We've decided that we don't want you to be her girlfriend, now that the case is closed, you're useless" L said quite rudely.

"What...? That's mean! You can't just decide that I'm no longer her girlfriend!" Misa yelled with a sad look. "We can, and we will, I never liked you Misa, and I made it very obvious from the start," Light said, a little less rudely. "Guys... That's not very- Mpfh?!" (Y/n) tried saying, but L shoved some food in her mouth.

In the end, they chased Misa away, and (Y/n) gave them the silent treatment for being mean to Misa. "(Y/n), we said we're sorry, we just love you too much" Light said, gently grabbing her from her waist. (Y/n) huffed and crossed her arms, turning her face away from Light, she goes to move out of his hold, but L blocks her way.

Now she is sandwiched between the two males, while in her room, "l-let go of me- Mpfh?!" Once again she was silenced, but this time was because Light kissed her, once he stopped kissing her, L decided to kiss her as well. After their... Fun, (Y/n) decided to forgive them, sort of.

Now, she has two husbands, Light became a police chief, and L is still the police's special investigator. To keep (Y/n) out of harm's way, they decided to make her a housewife, not that (Y/n) is complaining. Who would say no to a bunch of free time? Then greeted by two lovely husbands who come home from a long day of work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.7K 17
a:n- Y/n ability will be similar with Raiden Shogun from genshin Impact! mostly her ability and some slight... in other factor.. but reminder! it is...
598K 20.9K 81
Y/n didn't expect her life to take a turn for the weird. She along with her best friend Light Yagami join L on the Kira case. Y/n was smart and a gre...
34K 947 20
|Sequel to Obsession| (Y/n) (m/n) (l/n) was a worker, living and working in the hat mansion, although her work was only cooking and cleaning and bein...
15.1K 654 10
⚠️ Warning, this book will include:, Obsession Mild sexual theme Stalking Killing Deaths Basically anything else in a yandere book. Your mysterious a...