π†π’π―πž 𝐌𝐞 π‹π¨π―πž β™‘ Eli...

Por -ruffierosefanfics

𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… π——π—²π—Ίπ—²π˜π—Ώπ—Ά π—”π—Ήπ—²π˜…π—Όπ—½π—Όπ˜‚π—Ήπ—Όπ˜€ π˜… π—˜π—Ήπ—Ά π— π—Όπ˜€π—Έπ—Όπ˜„π—Άπ˜π˜‡ Kalon Lawrence has always been... MΓ‘s

π†π’π―πž 𝐌𝐞 π‹π¨π―πž
π€πžπ¬π­π‘πžπ­π’πœπ¬
(っ◔◑◔)っ π€πœπ­ 𝐎𝐧𝐞
1.1 | The New Kid
1.2 | Friends Till The Very End
1.3 | Awkward Encounter
1.4 | First Lesson
1.5 | Time For A Change
1.6 | Cobra Kai
1.7 | Feeling Weak
1.8 | Halloween Dance
1.9 | Aftermath
1.10 | Cobra Kai Never Dies
1.11 | Lunch Brawl
1.12 | Class In Session
1.13 | Over The Line
1.14 | Hawk Moskowitz
1.15 | Rifts Between Friends
1.16 | Training
1.17 | Anger
1.18 | Takeover
1.19 | Heartbreak
1.20 | All Valley
(っ◔◑◔)っ π€πœπ­ 𝐓𝐰𝐨
2.2 | Family Troubles
2.3 | Bad Blood
2.4 | Best Friends, Right?
2.5 | Valley Fest
2.6 | Road To Forgiveness?
2.7 | Crash And Burn
2.8 | Goodbyes
2.9 | Far Away
2.10 | Confrontation
2.11 | Before You Leave Me

2.1 | It's Not Over

1.1K 36 17
Por -ruffierosefanfics

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

"Okay, Cisco Ramon is still better than Barry Allen," Kalon declared as she rested her head on Demetri's shoulder. "And I'm not denying that, but Barry is the hero," Demetri argued softly. "Oh no, no. Cisco is Vibe, he's a hero too," Kalon pointed out. "Okay, you win. You're right but Glitch is better, Haylee Brager is a powerhouse," Demetri said before kissing the top of her head making her smile. "I agree. You know, This summer is gonna be awesome," Kalon said as she looked up at Demetri, the boy smiled down at her before they kissed.

"Oh, ew. Gross couple things," Aisha teased as she approached the two, taking a seat with them on the grass by the local park. "Ha. Ha. How's it going?" Kalon asked Aisha with a smile as Demetri wrapped his arms around her. "Well, things are great. Cobra Kai is on top and no one has said a mean thing since the party, plus there's no tension between Sam and me," Aisha expressed with her own smile. "And I'm dating the hottest girl in school," Demetri added making Kalon blush.

"Also, I am so upset that I missed victory nachos," Kalon pouted at Aisha who shrugged. "You didn't miss much, just Hawk's great persona," Demetri told her. Kalon shook her head before closing her eyes, she was relaxing under the beaming sun. "Oh shit," Demetri whispered causing Kalon to open her eyes, spotting Hawk and Miguel walking their way. "Hey Kali, you didn't let me know you had gotten out of the hospital," Miguel said with an upset tone but Kalon just shrugged.

"Sorry about that. The moment I got out, 'Metri and I decided to hang out away from anything Karate related," Kalon explained to the boy as he sat down. Her eyes locked with Hawk, she noticed the way he was glaring at Demetri. "Yeah, Demetri asked Kalon to be his girlfriend," Aisha teased making Miguel and Hawk's eyes widened. "Is that really surprising?" Demetri asked them while Aisha and Kalon laughed at the shock.

"A little, yeah. You once explained your plan to get a high paying job after college before attempting to get a super hot girlfriend," Miguel answered back to him. "He didn't need to wait till college, I was gonna ask him out if he didn't blurt it out so suddenly," Kalon said with a smile before looking up at him. Demetri looked down at her with slightly tinted cheeks before the two kissed, "Glad I blurted it out then." Kalon nodded in agreement with Demetri's words.

"You weren't her first kiss," Hawk blurted out aggressively gaining everyone's attention. Kalon's hands clenched into fists as she looked at Hawk, Demetri noticed and slipped his hands into hers, the girl relaxed. "Then you made out with Moon and now you two are together," Kalon pointed out with a soft smile, she wasn't gonna let her feelings towards Eli, well Hawk, get in the way of her relationship with Demetri, or just moving on from Eli considering that boy was gone.

"Okay, enough tension," Aisha pointed out before looking at Kalon, "Will you be coming back to Cobra Kai?" Kalon let out a slow breath as Miguel furrowed his brows. "Wait, what? You were gonna leave Cobra Kai without telling me?" Miguel asked Kalon who frowned and looked down. "It is her choice, Miguel. She doesn't have to tell you everything," Demetri expressed as he rubbed Kalon's knuckles with his thumbs as reassurance.

"I'm not sure, I gotta talk to my dad. There are... other conflicting reasons now," Kalon explained as her phone rang. She picked it up and looked at the screen seeing Robby's contact showing on the screen, she looked to Demetri who nodded. "Excuse me," Kalon got up from sitting between Demetri's legs and walked away from the group crowded together, leaving Demetri to answer ongoing questions about his new relationship with Kalon.

"Hey Robby, how's your shoulder?" Kalon asked once she answered the phone. "My shoulder's alright, doing a lot better. What about you?" Robby asked as he leaned against the wall at Miyagi-Do Dojo. "I feel fine, nothing too bad but that might be because of the meds. Now, not that I mind the call, is there any specific reason you called?" Kalon asked softly as she looked at her friends, Aisha laughing while Demetri looked like a deer in headlights.

"I was wondering if maybe you wanted to stop by Miyagi-Do for one lesson. Sensei LaRusso is okay with it," Robby offered as he looked at the older man as he focused on a Bonsai tree. "I would love to Robby. I'll organise a time. I just gotta face the old man about whether or not I'm gonna stay in Cobra Kai," Kalon expressed. Robby's brow raised as he processed those words, he knew she was having a hard time with the changes but her giving up karate isn't her style.

"All right. Good luck with that and let me know," Robby said as he noticed Daniel waving him over. "Okay, see you around Brother," Kalon spoke. "Bye little sister," Robby hung up the phone before she could argue the few minute difference between them. Hawk approached Kalon, the blonde noticed how the others were watching though Demetri didn't look happy. "We need to talk," Hawk said once he stood in front of her.

Kalon slipped her phone into her back pocket before looking up at him allowing him to say whatever is on his mind. "All right... I mean, you and Demetri, really? You're a hot, badass chick and he's a complete nerd," Hawk expressed with his arms crossed. "And you should be with someone who is your equal," Hawk added before the two went quiet. "You are kidding, right?" Kalon asked with a scoff. "Mine and Demetri's relationship is none of your business, Hawk," Kalon enforced, though Hawk winced at the use of his new persona's name from her.

"You are with Moon, I'm with Demetri. Anything between us is gone and you need to accept that and treat Moon with the respect she deserves. So stay out of my relationship," Kalon ordered in a stern tone. "Oh, and let's just be civil for the sake of our mutual friends until I can look at you as a friend again," Kalon moved to walk past Hawk but he grabbed her arm. "This..." Hawk started as he pointed between them, "It's not over."

Kalon rolled her eyes before twisting Hawk's arm around behind his back before flipping him over her shoulder, his back hit the ground harshly making him groan as Kalon stepped back. "Oh trust me, Hawk, this..." Kalon pointed between them, "Is definitely over." Kalon walked away from Hawk towards her friends, grabbing her bag before kissing Demetri. "I've gotta go talk to my dad. I'll see you later," Kalon said to Demetri before walking to her car and driving off.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Kalon couldn't find her dad anywhere nor was he picking up the phone so when it hit five, she headed straight to the dojo knowing he had a class. She got out of the car and spotted Miguel and Hawk approaching two familiar faces she knew as Mitch and Chris. "Hey, mouthbreathers. Move it," Hawk demanded, Mitch and Chris moved out of the way. "Sorry about that," Mitch replied while Chris moved to the door, "I'll get the door." Kalon rolled her eyes as she made her way over.

"So, you guys wanna be Cobra Kai's, huh?" Hawk asked them with a smug expression before stepping forward in a motion to hit them making them flinch back. "You got a long road ahead of you," Hawk stated with a laugh. "Like looking in a mirror, huh, Hawk?" Kalon asked with her arms crossed, the mentioned boy looked at her and stepped back. "Leave Chris and Mitch alone," Kalon ordered, Hawk licked his lips before walking inside with Miguel.

"Don't stress. You two will be fine and even if you end up quitting, it's fine. And anything they say about you is to rile you up or hurt you, don't let them see it," Kalon assured them with a kind smile before walking inside, Chris and Mitch smiling at the girl in awe. Kalon's eyes widened at the shattered mirror and burnt wall and bin, she looked around in search of her father before spotting him. "Quiet!" Johnny commanded as he walked out of the office.

"The dojo's closed to new students today," Johnny informed the newbies. "We wanted to sign up after we saw the tournament," Chris told Johnny as Kalon moved towards them, but Miguel stopped her. "Do I need to say it again? Get out!" Johnny ordered. "Yes, sir. Uh, Sensei," Mitch corrected before leading Chris out, Kalon sent them a small smile before looking at her father. "Let's go, move it. Come back tomorrow," Johnny told them before turning to his class.

"Everyone, fall in!" Johnny instructed. The class moved into their rows to face the front where their three rules stood in bold letters. Kalon looked down for a moment before moving to stand next to Aisha, she noticed her father avoiding her eyes. "Must've been a rager, Sensei," Hawk expressed with an impressed expression while Kalon rolled her eyes, she knew something went down and it wasn't a party. "Were you celebrating all weekend?" Miguel asked Johnny.

"Celebrating what? My students are a bunch of pussies," Johnny stated in a monotone voice causing the smiles to leave the two boy's faces while Kalon furrowed her brows due to her father's behaviour. "Diaz, Hawk, up front," Johnny instructed, the two mentioned boys stepped forward and faced the class. "Hawk. Did you attack your opponent when his back was turned?" Johnny asked as he walked behind Hawk.

"Yes, Sensei," Hawk replied with a confused expression. "Diaz. Did you purposely attack your opponent's injury?" Johnny asked next before walking in front of Miguel. "Yes, Sensei," Miguel affirmed without any doubt. Kalon knew her father was unimpressed with the fight due to their unfair victory against Robby and though she liked him pointing out their unsportsmanlike actions, she was worried about how the boys would respond.

"Miss Lawrence!" Johnny exclaimed turning to the class and approaching her, he looked down at her. "Yes, Sensei!" Kalon replied in a strong tone. "Two cobras in the jungle. One kills the strongest lion, the other kills a crippled monkey. Which cobra do you wanna be?" Johnny asked as he stopped pacing and stood in front of his daughter. "The one that kills the lion, Sensei," Kalon expressed sternly.

"And why is that?" Johnny asked next. "Because it killed the stronger animal," Kalon replied as she looked at Miguel and Hawk before focusing back on her father. "Correct!" Johnny exclaimed loudly, Miguel and Hawk looked at each unimpressed with their Sensei. "Cobra Kai is about being badass. And the baddest badass is the one who beats his opponent when he's at his strongest," Johnny explains as he paces back and forth in front of the class.

"Not when his back is turned," Johnny exclaimed in Hawk's face before looking to Miguel, "Not when he's injured." Johnny turned away from the two boys. "Is that understood?" Johnny asked. "Yes, Sensei," Everyone replied in unison. "That means no more cheating. No more fighting dirty. From here on out, those are pussy moves, and you don't wanna be pussies, do you?" Johnny asked the class. "No, Sensei," They responded.

"Good. It's why I had you wear your white belts. We're starting over," Johnny informed the class before turning to the two boys up the front, "Diaz, Hawk, 50 push-ups on your knuckles," Johnny ordered them. "Miss Robinson, warm them up," Johnny ordered before walking away. Kalon followed after her father into his office, "Where have you been?" Johnny looked up at his daughter and put his drink down. "As of right now, you are on a ban. Two weeks to rest," Johnny ordered his daughter.

"No way! I've healed up, dad. The doctor gave me the all-clear, you don't get to put me on a rest. And I get why you just did that, I respect it but this attitude needs to go because I don't want to deal with it anymore," Kalon expressed honestly while Johnny let out a sigh. "Go home, Kalon. No arguments," Johnny ordered before looking down again. Kalon shook her head before storming out of the dojo, slamming the door behind her. Miguel, Hawk and Aisha watched her go before Miguel looked towards Johnny's office with concerned eyes.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Rosemary Speaks

Starting off great, this will be fun.
I'm also working on longer chapters with more original content, so I hope you like it.

Also, Glitch aka Haylee Brager is an OC from my Barry Allen book "Struck With Power", in this world, she is canon 'cause why not lol

See you in the next chapter!

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

6.5K 181 19
Thirty years ago, there was a love triangle between Daniel, Ali and Johnny and after all the years they thought they had gotten over it and the only...
100K 5.8K 35
-𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ᴰᡉᡐᡉᡗʳⁱ 'π“π‘πž 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛π₯𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐬 ...
63.7K 1.3K 24
Her life was somehow perfect, until an unexpected car accident happened. She lost her dad. The person who she had always looked up to. Eva perry's da...
1.1M 31K 109
[Season 1:βœ…] [Season 2:βœ…] [Season 3:βœ…] [Season 4:βœ…] [Season 5:πŸ“] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and uncaring parents, she never had what yo...