My crazy lunatic savior( dean...

By Kay0993

Cecily was a normal 23 year old until her first wwe show. For a small girl, people underestimated her and tha... More

Easy tiger
Ain't gonna be pretty
Ideas
Real lunatic
Keep her out of it
Crazier than a lunatic
Something snapped!
Keeping her safe is my new obsession!
Cecily, we're here
Because of me
Just some fan girl
You need to tell him
Just cecily
How I look at it
Full lunatic
Best of both worlds
This ends tonight
Welcome to the wwe
Driving like maniacs
I'm right here
Be ready
Best friend
Something's wrong
I don't cry
Something up my sleeve
Believe that
He left
I love her
Scared
Trust
Never
Sister Abigail
Girl things
Maybe
Gonna be ok
Chair Shots
Front tow
Brett
You don't understand
Lower it
Task
Meant to be
:)
maybe

Know how he works

5.7K 152 9
By Kay0993

It seemed like forever as I waited for dean to close the door. He smirked at me one more time and then closed the door walking down to the lobby. I starred at the door for just a few more minutes and when he didn't return, I knew he was gone. That is when I left everything go! I screamed and jumped like a little fan girl. I'm dating dean Ambrose! Dean Ambrose is my freaking boyfriend!! Jumping up and down, I skipped over to the bed and jumped in it screaming into the pillow. Pulling my head off the pillow, I smiled and turned around just trying to think how all this could be happening to me. There was no way this was real. Making sure of myself I pinched my arm.

"Ouch!" I squeaked and then busted out in a happy dance because it did hurt which only meant I was awake.

completely losing track of the time, I realized I had been fan girling about my new boyfriend for over 10 minutes and dean was waiting for me downstairs. Quickly changing, I ran as fast as I could to the lobby. The lobby was packed and I couldn't find him anywhere. When a hand gripped onto my shoulder, i shrieked only to be turned and see it was dean.

"don't do that! You scared the hell outta me!" I exclaimed playfully punching him in the chest.

"I'm sorry" he smirked,"ready to go?"

i smiled and nodded as he reached a hand out for me to take. Blushing, I intertwined our fingers and we started walking to the gym. He started swinging our hands playfully causing me to giggle.

"So what took you so long? I mean I know girls take a while to change, but damn" he joked.

"oh, umm I couldn't find my sweatpants" I lied.

"you sure? Sure you weren't screaming while jumping up and down and doing a happy dance?" He smirked.

i felt my face pale as my eyes widened,"dean you didn't"

"well you were takin forever so I went to check on you. I saw you were busy and decided I'd let you have your fun" he smirked.

embarrassment surrounded me and I immediately let go of his hand and hid my face groaning. The man probably thinks I'm a freak. My hands were moved from my face by dean who softly rested a hand under my chin so I would look at him,

"don't be embarrassed"

"easier said than done" I groaned.

he smiled and leaned in giving me a sweet kiss. Smiling into the kiss, butterflies suffocated me. It was crazy the impact this man had on me. Pulling away, he smirked,

"I don't blame you for dancing, I am pretty awesome"

rolling my eyes, I playfully punched him again as we made it to the gym. Walking in hand in hand, I looked in awe at the size of the place. It was HUGE, but there wasn't anyone here. Arching an eyebrow I looked at dean questioningly,

"where is everyone?"

"rented the place privately for a few days" he said.

"that must have cost a fortune" I said.

"it did, but I had some help" he smiled.

"who?" I asked.

he smiled, but looked over my head. Turning, I saw roman walking towards us. I started to shake with nerves at the huge man. Sure I was now fighting with wwe, but I still totally fan girl over some superstars.

"hey man" roman said fist bumping dean and then turned to me,"hey cec"

"hi" I smild nervously.

"you ready?" He asked.

confused, I looked back at dean who chuckled,"I asked him to help out training you"

"yea we both know Seth. We know how he works" roman said.

"the match is no dq. I don't trust Seth to follow the rules, I want you to be ready just in case I can't keep him in line." Dean said.

nodding, I wrapped my arms nervously around my waist,"so who am I going to be practing on?"

roman and dean looked at one another and dean smirked,"me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 308 26
it about a 27 year old girl name Nicole "Nikkiy" Jay Good she is the little sister of "THE LUNATIC FRINGE" Dean Ambrose or I know him as Jonathan "Jo...
60.5K 1.3K 20
Grace Savage, daughter of Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth, 25 years old from Columbus, Ohio. After her father died In May 2011, Grace gave up on her...
101K 2.2K 57
Highest Ranked #1 in wrestling, #1 in Paige, #1 in Divas #1 in romanreigns, #2 in Rollins and #2 in theshield 😊 Lucy has trained hard and finally ma...
23.7K 782 50
***PLEASE NOTE: I'm currently updating this book I'm sorry if parts don't make sense. Please bare with me*** Jazmyn Garcia-Colace aka Jazmyn Bella is...