Fnaf Security Breach Daycare

By sundropsray16

I'm Ill. Enjoy y/n with sun/moon More

Arriving
Meeting moon
Vanny visits
Banned
Finishing Vanny
Exploring the pizzaplex
A crush
Hurt
The fire
Mehtevas
The End
Continuing
Finding a new home
Jumper cables
Trip to town
Nightmares
Going back
The basement
Showering
Rainy day
Fredbears Family Diner
Bleeding
The ruenion with [redacted]
Cool nights
A surprise visit
Back home
Dress up
Jealousy
Two Ai's
new moon
being sick
argument
first snow
bad memories
cleaning day
Impulsive Thoughts

Going To New Harmony

507 22 34
By sundropsray16

Y/n racks her memory for Fredbears location: a town called New Haven right next to Hurricane. It won't take too long to get there, probably about 2 hours if she runs. That's from Hurricane, though. And it's just now starting to get dark. She doesn't let herself think about anything but getting out of the woods for the few hours it takes.

She mostly runs, not liking the idea of the woods after dark, although she'll be out long passed dark anyway.

She thinks as she runs, only walking when she doesn't think she can run any longer.

Was I too brash? Maybe I should have thought this out before I took off into the woods. They're probably worried.

She shakes her head, reminding herself what they said.

They think I'm too weak, that I can't handle it. I'm not just a stupid kid, I've been through hell and back, I don't like being undermined, and they need to learn not to underestimate me.

She furrows her brows, jumping over logs and hoping no cougar or bears come after her, her flashlight lighting only a few feet in front of her.

She finally arrives at Hurricane, her phone reading 8:04 P.M.

She walks down the lamp lit streets, looking for anything to guide her in the right direction.

Let's see... it was... north of Hurricane.

Y/n looks over to a steer sign, reading "N Lincoln street."

Bingo. She stands facing the direction the sign posts, and walks for about fourth minutes until she reaches the edge of town.

She pulls the hood up around her face, the cold night air nipping at her nose and cheeks. She sees a green sign, with further locations written. It reads:

La verkin: 3 miles
Toquerville: 6 miles
New Harmony: 29 miles
Salt Lake City: 291 miles

She winces at the distance. She's been to the first two towns a few times, but never new harmony. But she can't walk thirty miles in one night. Not without... bingo.

She spots a bike sitting propped against a fire hydrant, seeming to be in prestige condition.

She quickly swoops in and jumps on, riding down the highway towards her destination.

She decided to take a ride road adjacent to the interstate, which will keep her on track. She doesn't stop huffing and puffing until she reaches a town sign.

Welcome to New Harmony!

Y/n collapses at the sign, sighing in satisfaction. She made it. She pulls out a paper from her pocket, panting from exhaustion. She reads an entry.

New Harmony. Fredbears is located there, off the train tracks. You'll know once you find it.

"Thanks, Vincent. That's really helpful." She decided to call the man Vincent, since she doesn't know his real name, and it's easier than tripping over her words when explaining to someone.

She scans the area with her flashlight, trying to find a sign of tracks. She decides she probably won't be able to see them, so she might have to ask around. She gets up, but immediately falls back onto her butt. Her legs feel like jello from the hour and a half bike ride up here, but she forces herself to walk to a near by convenient store.

She walks in, being greeted by a jingle above the door, announcing her presence. She walks over to a teenager slumped over the register, who eyes her up and down as she approaches.

"Where is Fredbears?" She says, placing her hands on the counter.

"Who?" The kid glances around uncomfortably.

"Fredbears family diner! Yknow, the old restaurant!" She urges him, but he shakes his head.

"I'm sorry I don't know what you're talking about." She sighs impatiently.

"Are you talking about the pizzaplex? Pretty sure it burned down a few days ago."

"No-I know, just... is your manager here? Or anyone over the age of 20?" He moves back sluggishly, pulling a radio from the shelf behind his register.

"There's a customer needing assistance at the register." After a moment there's a crackling response, and he says,

"He's on his way." She nods in acknowledgment, leaning on the counter for support.

"Are you okay? Do you wanna sit down?" The teenage boy says, standing from his stool.

"Uh... yeah, that would be helpful. Thanks." She walks around and lets out a relieved sigh, happy to rest her tired legs.

A man with short, brown hair and green eyes approaches the desk, his eyes flicking from y/n to the boy.

"Can I help you with something?" He puts his hands in his pocket as he speaks.

"Yeah, can you tell me if Fredbears is around here?" His eyes widen at the mention of the name, and he opens his mouth ti speak but nothing comes out. Y/n realizes maybe she shouldn't let people know she's trying to go there, since she will be trespassing.

"I-I just want to know because my dad was gonna meet me there, w-were going to stay near the place." She lies.

"Landon, you can go home, buddy." The man says, nodding the kid off. He throws his hands up in defeat, and walks out.

"Do you know anything about it?" Y/n presses as he walks around her to his tiny office.

"I know what you're trying to do, and trust me you don't want to do it. Don't involve yourself with that place, you'll get mixed up in something you don't want to be apart of." His voice is low and serious, like someone could be listening.

"Listen sir I-" "John."

"John... I have to. I'm investigating what happened with Freddy, and it's the first place I know to look." She shrugs.

"You shouldn't. I'm warning you, kid, it's not gonna be good." He shakes his head as he gathers papers and seemingly puts them back where they were.

"I know what happened there. And I know what happened at the Pizzaplex." John stops, turning back around to her.

"Thank the Lord that place burned down. Just like everywhere else."

"I burned it down." He stares at her for a second, his expression unreadable.

"Listen to me. Did you see a rabbit there? He's green, and he talks? Not like the others. He really talks. He's alive, or, he was. I don't know." He grabs her shoulders as he talks, but releases them by grabbing his head.

"Afton. The bunny guy in the basement. You know him?" Y/n says.

"William Afton. He's the man that started all this."

"I know the name... what exactly did he do?" John turns and leans against the wall of the building, pulling out a cigarette.

"He killed all those people... those kids... he's why the animatronics are alive and why those places will never be safe." He lights one and sends a cloud of smoke into the air.

"Afton. Did he have a son? Not the one who died... but another? Or a sister?" John nods, his eyes closed.

"He had a daughter named Elizabeth, and an older son named Micheal. Micheal disappeared soon after his father, though. No one heard if him since."

"When did his- William disappear?" Y/n asks.

"About 1985, I'd say. People think he died, but I know better. He's not dead."

"No, he's not. He's in the basement. But Micheal can't be dead." Y/n says in thought, making John look over at her.

"Do you know something?" Y/n glances at her hands, contemplating telling him.

"Yes... Micheal was also at the pizzaplex, but he wasn't there. I mean, I never saw him, but he was nearby, while his dad was there. He lived in a house a few hours from the Pizzaplex. He was investigating like I was, until a few years ago he kind of disappeared." John furrows his brows in thought.

"Where was he living?"

"In a cabin. I live there now, I'm studying Micheal's notes."

"Can you show me?" John says, leaning closer to her. She leans back, distancing herself from him.

"Uh... I don't know... it's kinda far." He blinks a few times to right himself, settling back against the wall.

"Right. Sorry, I got a little carried away." He chuckles.

"If you wanna know about Fredbears, I can tell you. But please, be careful. I don't want another person meeting another gruesome fate to the same man." She agrees, and John tells her exactly where to go.

"Thanks, John. You've really helped me." She waves as she exits the store, and he waves casually back.

"No problem, kid."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 58 17
Warnings: Violence Language angst Somewhat gore here and there Maybe uncomfortable moments for some people- Mostly wholesomeness I wont do any smut...
113K 2.6K 23
"๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช." "๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ." โ™ก๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐€ ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐–๐Ž๐๐“ ๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐๐Ž ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“ ๐†๐„๐“๐’ ๐€ ๐‰๐Ž๐ ๐€๐“ ๐€ ๐‚๐„๐‘๏ฟฝ...
63.4K 2.8K 20
โŽพ๐€๐•๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐๐‹๐„!โŒ Fanf Security Breach x Gender Neutral Eclipse Reader. _______________________________________ โ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’”๏ฟฝ...
3.2K 45 12
<ART ISNT MINE> *you started working at the daycare in your town because you were slowly losing money after Mason (ex boyfriend) left you. You...