HELPING HANDS (Boboiboy with...

By solarhood

The fight with Retakka leads boboiboy into a serious injuries but with a little help from his elements and sp... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Final Battle)
Chapter 28 ( final battle part 3 )
Special chapter : Beloved Boi's Birthday !!
Chapter 29 ( effort )
Chapter 30 ( is this the end?)
Chapter 31 Aftermath with a Reunion
Chapter 32 No more pain please
Chapter 33 : Awoken
Chapter 34 Eight and a half of us together
Epilogue

Chapter 27 ( final battle part 2 )

1.7K 105 37
By solarhood

Author : hey new update

I haven't been updating for such a long time and I'm very sorry .

Thank you so much for staying and reading this book , I checked the book and it's now on 1k votes and 12k views , so a very very thank you .

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , possible fluff or violence , bad writing , needs more Imagination !!

Enjoy!

0000000000000000000000000000000

We continue our story on halilintar and Gopal finding the power spheres since it so happens that all of the spheres would be on dormant mode , it's possible that they will find it inside their charging stations or in a located prison .

There's a fifty percent chance it could also be on one of the vaults hidden in Tapops Station . And being halilintar he intends to be forget for some time while Gopal couldn't be helpful because he is also had a tendency to forget things .

Halilintar uses his lightning speed to check every room , and everytime he barge in it always had many space pirates trying to kill him , Gopal on the other hand had struggled to keep up with the lightning element .

" Not here , not here , definitely not here " halilintar muttered sprinting to the rooms as fast as he could .

" Slow down , will ya !! I can barely walk anymore " Gopal whined as he force his two feet to walk further .

" It's not my fault your slow , we don't have much time here atleast you could is change the doors into food so I can easily break it " halilintar ordered sternly .

" Jeez your such a bossy guy " Gopal rolled his eyes .

Halilintar went towards the last door in the hallways and this time it had a maximum security lock .
He thinks for a second before dragging Gopal to the door .

" Hey !! What is it " Gopal was clearly annoyed by his friend being really pushy .

" I want you to change this door into food , I'm 90% sure that the power spheres are in there " halilintar exclaimed while Gopal scratch his non itchy ear .

" What happened to the 10%? " Gopal asked making the lightning element more irritated .

" Just change the Goddamn door !! " Halilintar shouted as Gopal flinch accidentally turning the door into biscuit .

The hothead element smashed the door with his foot out of anger . His eyes wondered around the room until something jumped on him hugging him tightly .

" Boboiboy !! How long has it been kid"

And there he saw it , his old power sphere friend mechabot hugging him tightly like it's the last he'll ever see him .

The other power spheres were completely joyous that they've finally been rescued by their friend .

" Mechabot , what are you doing here your not with dad? " Halilintar raised his brow , he looks worried .

" Oh please , I told you're dad that it was best to escape rather than staying behind but NOOOO he didn't listen to me at all , now thanks to him I've been imprisoned because of his recklessness ..." Mechabot kept on rambling while halilintar ignored him and greeted the other power spheres .

" We are so glad , you came back boboiboy " one power sphere said out of happiness.

" That's great but we still need to go now " halilintar explained to them about the plans and had told them to be aware of their surroundings .

The rescued Power spheres along with halilintar and Gopal went outside the room to find a way out of the station .
.

.

.

.

" Gravitational pull !! " Yaya used her power to stop jokertu on his tracks unfortunately for her jokertu had been more skillful for the last couple of years inside the prison .

Ying and Yaya were busy fighting the clown while fang entered the door from behind .

As he went inside , he was suprised to see so many of their allies trapped in giant cages helplessly trying to break free .

" Fang !! Up here! " A familiar voice caught the shadow manipulator attention .

He almost teared up to see his brother on a strong metaled cage hanging in the sealing wall along with admiral mechamato .

He uses his shadow eagle to fly at the top , his eyes were focused on the lock of the cage .

" I won't forgive them for this " muttered fang as he glared at the lock .

Admiral mechamato only chuckled at him and ordered him to find a key around the room .

Fang searched for any kind of hidden key that could let all of them be free . High and low his eyes were full of Concentration until he found a technological tablet stuck on the wall .

" Alright , I foun- ..... What the hell is this!? " Fang was bewildered by the coded question needed to open the cages .

' if you want to open the cages ,answer the question and you must find a solution using this formula;

P (n)
   n!n!  

That's the only hint of formula that I can give you , now the question is

There are ten boxes of books and only five shelves , how many books can you fit in those five empty shelves?

Author :I literally cringed at this idea on my head and believe me I'm not even sure if I wrote the answer right since I'm also bad at math !

" What is this? Math class!? " Fang gripped his hair in frustration , it's not his fault the author just seemed to have a nightmare about her math exam .

" Who even in the world invented this question !! " Fang facepalm himself before bringing his phone and calling boboiboy for help .

The phone started ringing and fang patiently waited for someone to pick up .

' hey , umm it's a pretty bad timing fang , do you need something? " Boboiboy ask on the other line .

" I need help on solving this math equation , unfortunately some smart **s decided to make the password a math solution " fang explained irritation in his voice .

" Wait what !! What kind of person does that " boboiboy said half yelling .

" Can you just please help me with this "

" Where's Yaya and ying , they can answer your problem " boboiboy suggest .

" There busy holding off jokertu , and it won't be long before those two are gonna get tired distracting him " fang sighed .

" Alright , I'm sending solar there to solve it " boboiboy then ended the call there .

And fang had to sigh in second time today but there's still one question in his mind .

" Who in the galaxy sake made this math question !? "

.

.

.

After boboiboy ended the call , he then walked towards the light element who was busy trying to disable the machine of destruction .

The elemental hero lightly patted solar on the back getting the scientist freak's attention .

" Is there something you need boboiboy? " solar raised a brow .

" Yep ! Fang needs your help on handling that math code password? You know how to solve it " boboiboy grinned at him .

" Of course , I have a highly percent chance that my original user was the one who made that code.... He was always complicated " solar sighed sadly but then smiled at boboiboy with confidence .

" Good to know fang already had send me the location " boboiboy gave his phone to solar .

" I'll handle it , piece of cake " with that solar went outside with only a blur of light behind him .

Solar ran fast that only light could've seen behind him trailing , he took his time to know where fang's location is and when he found it , he was dumbfounded by the sight of ying and Yaya mercilessly stomping jokertu to the ground and clown was honestly creepily laughing .

' what a creep ' solar thought before entering the door ignoring the two girls cursing at their victim .

Solar waved at the annoyed fang who was still trying to figure out the password . Seriously let the prideful boy do his job .

The light element rolled his eyes for being ignored and pushed fang out of his way to check the question .

" Hey !! A little rude " fang huffed and folded his two arms close to his chest .

The shadows manipulator was so annoyed that he almost thought it would be a good idea to just summon his shadow dragon to destroy the stupid tablet .

Solar analysed the question first then the formula . After he was done , he laughed like a villain just because he already figured out the password .

" Uh... You alright? " Fang uncomfortably ask as he watch solar laugh like he was crazy .

" Oh the question is so simple , looks like my original user seemed to be getting more stupid "solar boasted before entering the code .

His answer was 30,240 and that was it , all the cages were opened with a snap letting everyone free ..

Meanwhile fang was baffled , how did that became an answer .

Author: to answer that , the author was just stupid , I answered that on my test and if in my test paper is correct then solar's is also correct unfortunately .

Honestly I'm not sure if the teacher was carelessly checking the papers or am I actually right for once .

" You know what , I'm not even gonna ask how your answered that with little hint of formula , what's important is we are finally free "as admiral amato grinned at them while ruffling the two boys hair .

After they were free from the cages , captain kaizo was already ordering them to follow instructions and help the alliance outside the battle field .

Amato and the two boys had a separate path to go , the admiral needs to be reunited with his power sphere mechabot and by doing that he has to find Gopal and halilintar location first .

Fang and captain kaizo will have to get more weaponry at  Tapops weapon room , it has no doubt that they probably have some space pirates guarding it as well .

While ying and Yaya will be rounding up all the space pirates so it will be easier for them to win.

Thus leaving solar walking alone going back to where his other brothers were busy with.

Unfortunately while he was walking , he also had been thinking about how he was so much better than his rival halilintar , he would think that he was so smart that he was able to get the code right .

I'm starting to regret writing this idea :3

" I was probably much better than that cold hotheaded brother of mine , I mean I'm more popular than stupid halilintar that's for sure " solar smiles pridefully .

But he didn't notice a figure walking behind him until it was too late ..

The figure smirked evilly before bringing his arm to attack solar on the back .

Solar felt a sharp pain on the neck before he was drowned in the darkness .

.

.

.

" A-achoo ! , There's danger going on , I just know it !! " Halilintar mumbled to himself while he sniffling his itchy nose .

" Dude , you can't possibly know that by just sneezing maybe someone just said your name " Gopal said idiotically as the power spheres were following them close .

" Atleast don't get sick kid !! Don't you know how everytime tok aba brings out to tell your dad that you were sick , I'd have to listen to his wailing and crying " mechabot complained again and again .

Halilintar looked around for any sign of space pirates nearby , he suddenly stop at a strange door . He never seen this before in Tapops but why is it here ? .......

DUN DUN DAAAAN !!!.

To be continued cuz my fingers are tired .

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys you probably wont forgive me

But I gotta say thank you for 1k+ of votes , thank you very much ,y'all are angels to me guys . I don't deserve it .

Also very very bad idea on involving math in this chapter so if you don't know what that formula is , don't worry I don't know either . So there's no need for your brain to perish / or fried ,just ignore the math part

See you next update !!! ❤️❤️💕🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1K 12
Due to the fact I give up on making my own au series/fanfics of Boboiboy, might as well poured some ideas in just one chapter at a time because why n...
263K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
2.1K 106 3
Just random of the story how Boboiboy elemental reacts to each one of them every time they face their villains. This story has different types of ge...
23.2K 3.2K 25
دوای ئەوەی جەنگکووک لە نت جیادەبێتەوە نت ڕاستیەک لە جەنگکووک دەشارێتەوە دوای ئەوەی جەنگکووک بە ڕاستیەکە دەزانێت چی بەسەر نت دێت هیوادارم چێژ لە خوێن...