Infactuate » J.G

By Bieberftameezy_

infactuate:// to inspire with a foolish or extravagant love or admiration More

one
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
1k reads?!
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
on hold
Sixteen

Twelve

96 2 0
By Bieberftameezy_

Mia's POV:

Oh my gosh its kylie. I grab her arm and pull her into a hug. I missed her so much.

"Oh my gosh I'm so happy you're here I missed you so much." I said letting her go.

"I missed you so much too." She squealed.

"We have so much to catch up on it's crazy." I said way to excited. Can you blame me I haven't seen my best friend in months.

"I know it felt like you were gone forever."

I momentarily forgot that Jack was standing right behind me. I reach for his hand and brought him closer to me.

"So Kylie,this is my boyfriend... Jack." I said wrapping my arm around his waist.

"Hi I'm Kylie, Mia' best friend. It's so nice to meet you." She said shaking Jack's hand.

"You too." Said Jack.

"Can I steal her we have to catch up."

"I guess." He laughed. "Don't forget about the welcome dinner at 7."Jack reminded.

"I won't."

Jack kissed me and then I'm getting dragged out of the doorway by Kylie.

-

"Tell me everything about California how is it going? How did you meet jack? He's so cute good job girl." Kylie rambled on

"Slow down Lightning Mcqueen." I said laughing.

"What? Tell me... I need to know?

I rolled my eyes and I took a sip of my jamba juice that we got earlier and sat down on a bench. Kylie sat and looked at me impatiently. I told how Jack and I meet, his dad and how great California is.

"So" I said changing the topic. "Have you talked to Austin lately?" I asked whike messing with my straw.

She signed. "Actually I talk to him everyday."

I tensed at what she just said. She talks to him everyday? What the hell.

"He's a really good guy we've gotten really close." she continued.

Now I'm mad. I don't want to hear it.

"How could you talk to him kylie, he came to california looking for me. Do you hear me. Looking for ME. What sane person does that? Oh wait he's not sane I forgot. He tried to rape me Kylie And you call him a good guy? You know what he did to me." I shook my head and got up to walk back to the hotel.

Her face looked like it was covered in shame and guilt for a second. But it changed like she was right.

"He's truly changed Mia. I'm serious." She said hoping I believed her.

She must be crazy like Austin to believe that he is a changed person. Uh no. If anything he's far from it.

I cant with her right now. "I cant be friends with someone who thinks that a person like him can just change. Bye Kylie."

I walked fast back to the hotel and I look back to make sure she wasn't following me. She wasn't she was on the phone laughing. Okay so much for 'best friend' and always having my back. Where is McKenna? She is what a real bestfriend is. I need her right now. I pulled out my phone, and searched for her name through my contacts.

I dialed her number hoping she picks up. I walked back inside the hotel, I remember seeing a sign that said game room. I saw the sign and followed it.

"Hello?" She said with sleep in her voice.

"Hey Kenna did I wake you up?" I asked even though I knew the answer.

"No." She said.

Lies

I laughed. "Okay well I need to talk to you about something."

"Im all ears."

"Well you know how I'm on tour with jack in Miami?

"Oh yeah how is that going?"

"It's great. Oh my god. There's this guy on the tour his name is Kenny Holland and his voice is amazing like I was gonna die when I heard him sing. You need to look him up and text me when you do.

She laughed. "I will who else is there?"

"Jack and Jack obviously, Sammy, Kenny , and Nate Maloley."

"Wait Nate is there!" She screamed.

I pulled my phone away from my ear. And looked at it and rolled my eyes like she could see me. I walked into the game room and sat on the bean bag that was in there.

"Yes he's here."

"I miss him I haven't seen him since last year, and uhh we sorta had a thing junior year."

"oh really." i pulling my knees into my chest.

"Yeah he's so cute." I can hear her blushing over the phone

"He is" I agreed.

"Woah chill you have jack. Nate's mine." she said laughing.

"No woah you chill you have what's his name again... uh Chris? Yeah remember him?" I said with a small laugh.

"Can't a girl drool over more than one guy?"

"I guess." I laughed. "We got so off topic I called to tell you about what happened with my best friend from florida. wait ex bestfriend."

"What happened?"

I told her everything about how she reacted like I was over exaggerating and stuff. I can't believe Kylie acted like it wasn't a big deal. I caught myself crying when I was telling mckenna. She has really been there for me, she was even there the night of the party with me and I can't thank her enough.

"I will beat her ass let me get on the next flight. If she says something stupid again I'm coming down there trust and believe." Mckenna said getting all hyped over the phone.

I laughed i love her,she is so crazy. "Kenna your a real one."

We said our goodbyes and hung up. I got up and wiped my face so it didn't look like I was crying. I walked out of the game room and back to my room. I walked to the elevator with tears still in my eyes which was making my vision blurry. I wiped my face trying to wipe the tears away.

"Hey Mia!" I heard nate yell from the other side of the lobby.

Crap. I quickly wiped my face again, and looked at him who was currently walking my way.

"Hey" I said smiling trying to not make my sadness noticeable.

"Hey wanna come to the beach- hey what's wrong? Did jack do something I will beat his ass. I mean it." He said touching my shoulder.

What is up with my friends beating peoples asses. Like damn.

"Thanks for that offer but it's not jack. But if he does do anything I'll make sure to call you."I said laughing.

"Okay,just call me for anything I'll be there." He said searching my eyes.

"Thanks nate." I said enveloping him in a hug.

"No problem" he said hugging me back. We let go.

"Do you still wanna come to the beach we have some time before the dinner?"

"I'm good I just wanna sleep right now.oh and Do you remember a girl named McKenna?"

He thought about it for a second then a smile crept on his face. "Ah yes McKenna she's a babe. I miss her."

"Yeah she is actually she's my best friend, she said that she missed you and hi."

"Tell her that I miss her too and that we have to hang actually can I have her number?"

I nodded and told him her number. I know it by heart .

"Thanks. Okay feel better and remember what I said." He said walking away.

I nodded and laughed and started to walk towards the elevator again. Good thing for Nate stalling some time and making me laugh I actually feel a little better. I just need to get to my bed. I waited for the elevator doors to open. A girl came and stood next to me waiting also. I felt her staring at me, I looked at her she looked like she could be about 15.

"Hey." I said to the staring girl.

"Hey you're really pretty."

Aw shes so nice.

"Thanks." The elevator doors opened and we got in.

"What floor?" I asked.

"Four." She replied." I pressed her floor and mine and waited for the doors to shut.

"So are you on vacation?" she asked.

"Sort of like that I guess. How about you?"

"Im here for a tour Jack and Jack digitour. Do you know who they are?" She replied with a smile.

Oh girl little do you know.

"Yeah I know them very well."

"Are you here for that too?" She said excited.

"Yes I am actually." I said with small chuckle.

"What's your twitter we need to be friends!"

"Uh okay." i laughed "It's @MiaThompson."

She pulled out her phone. Her eyes grew wide. Something must of clicked.

"Wait Jack just tweeted you."

Yupp I was right.

"Yeah he did and my phone blew up." I said with a smile.

"Is it true are you guys dating?"

"Yeah its true. I'll follow you and does jack follow you?"

"no but can you tell him that I love him." she said with hope.

"Sure and what's your twitter so I can follow you."

"@okaynogilinsky."

The doors opened and she walked out.

"Okay I'll follow you."

"Thanks oh can I get a picture with you?"

I never really got asked that but why not. "sure."

She held out her phone and faced the camera towards us. We took the picture and she showed me afterwards. It was cute.

"Thanks." She said again. "Maybe I'll see you on the tour."

"Maybe bye."

She said bye and ran down the hallway I closed the doors and waited for it to get to my floor. That lifted my mood a lot. The doors opened and I walked to my room. I finally got to my room and opened it.

"Jack?" I called.

No answer. I walked to the bed and layed there. God I was tried. I got my phone and flipped my self on my side. I felt a paper underneath me. I got it and read it.

"Mia I went to the beach with the guys you can come if you want I'll be back soon though.

-Jack.

I put it on the nightstand and went on twitter to follow that girl. Holy crap I gained 30k follower in just 2 hours. Thanks Jack. I followed the girl,I guess her name was Ryan according to her twitter. I set my phone down and went to sleep.

-

"Baby I'm back." I heard Jack say and the door closing. I turned to face him and smiled once I saw him with out his shirt on and his towel around his neck.

Hot damn call the fireman and the police. like forreal.

"Hey baby did I wake you up?" He said coming in the bed.

"Ehh." I said cause I'm still tired.

"Sorry how was your day with your friend?"

"Horrible but then I met a girl and she loves you. Actually she's here for the tour and she told me to tell you that she loves you."

"Aw sorry about your friend babe."

"Its fine."I said not really wanting to talk about it right now.

"So this girl that you met did you get her twitter or anything?"

"Yeah I did, it's Okaynogilinsky." He pulled out his phone and went on twitter. And followed her.

Jack Gilinsky: .@okaynogilinsky I love you more.

I can see her fangirling right now. She was practically fangirling when I told her I was Jack's girlfriend. I hope all his fans can be so cool like ryan was.

"I love these @ names they are so creative." Jack said laughing.

I nodded in agreement. Jack got off the bed and grabbed his guitar and walked back to the bed and sat in front of me.

"Jack what are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"Shh baby girl just listen."He looked at his guitar and started to play. Then he looked at me and smiled.

"Now you've hit rock bottom and you're feeling lost at sea, yeah

Just keep your head above the water

And I know you'll find some way to breath

When the tides they drag you down

Down under, further than you've ever been,

What I know

When the tides they pull you out

Out full far, Lord teach me how to swim, how to swim

His voice was amazing I dont think I've ever heard him sing before. Oh lord help me.

Woah oh oh

Stray away from the bad tides

Woah oh oh Yeah

Only go where there's good vibes

He slowed down the tempo of the song and continued to look right in my eyes.

And you got to keep your chin up,

Keep your head held high,

Just forget about the bad tides,

Let em roll on by

And you got to keep your chin up

(And you gotta keep that chin up),

Keep your head held high

Just forget about the bad tides, let em roll on by

He's so cute OMG. I'm getting serenaded by my boyfriend who currently has his shirt off and who has an amazing voice btw in this beautiful hotel.

One word blessed.

Stray away from the bad tides,

Only go where there's good vibes. He finished the song and smiled.

" Jack that was amazing thank you" I said giving him a long hug. That made everything better.

" Just keep your chin up beautiful." He whispered in my ear. And I hugged him tighter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
184K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.