๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐„๐‘...

By liyahwritesss

"๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ...๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž." More

แด„แด€sแด›
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sษชx
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
า“แดส€แด›ส

า“ษชแด แด‡

23.3K 938 162
By liyahwritesss

ᴋᴀɴᴀɪ; ɴᴀɪ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ᴊᴜʟʏ 25ᴛʜ

"So, he was at your house when you got there?"

"Yes."

"Do you think you have any idea who could tell him where you were?"

"I don't know."

I was kind of shaken up by everything that happened. I got myself out of it, but I don't know what I'm gonna do next.

I'm scared as fuck.

Part of me is telling me to move out of California. I've always wanted to go to New York. And the other part of me is telling me to just stay in California because I've started everything here.

After all, Santana is in prison and I hope he never gets out, but knowing him, he might. Even with him being there, his homeboys are still going to follow and terrorize me.

If I stay here, I have no escape from this bullshit. I hate it here.

I've accomplished so many things here, but I can't be happy when I know there's people following me for no fucking reason.

"Talk to me, Kanai. I'm here to help you."

"I'm answering your questions. What more can I do?"

"Answer my questions in detail. You've been coming here for six months and some change and you have not made a lick of progress. Talk to me."

"Okay."

"Now tell me, what did you feel when you walked into your living room and saw him?"

"I was shocked and I couldn't really even move. Fear just instantly rushed through my body."

"What did he say when he saw you?"

"Hey, babygirl. Did you miss me?"

"He said, 'Hey, babygirl. Did you miss me?' "

"Why did he call you babygirl?"

Bitch.

"It was something he always called me when we were together. He called me that when we first met, too."

"What did you say to him when he said that?"

"Nothing. I was speechless and scared. The only things that was running through my mind was that he was going to beat me to death."

♕♕♕

"Hey!" I heard from across the food court.

I don't know why people do that shit. Yell across the whole fucking mall when they can easily just walk up to the person they need attention from.

I continued to stand in line for my food at American Deli.

Then a group of guys started walking towards me. Oh fuck. Not this shit again.

I was hungry as hell and I wasn't about to get out of this long ass line.

"Yo lil' boujee ass can't speak?" A lightskinned guy asked me.

"I don't know who the fuck y'all are."

Niggas be bold as hell these days.

"You don't remember me? Ouuu Lord! You got some bad ass memory."

"Just tell me who you are and I might."

"Meechie. It's me, bestie."

"Ohhh."

These are the dudes Tee introduced me to.

"Yeah, girl. I missed you. These niggas are boring."

"Oh..okay."

"Damn! You didn't missed me?"

"Nigga, you can't talk. It's actually 'You didn't miss me?' Stupid fool," the other guy said. I don't know his name.

"Fats, shut yo ugly ass up. And where the fuck is Sin?"

"On yo mind," another guy with locs said.

"Nobody even asked you shit, Marco. I hate y'all niggas."

"I bet you won't when yo girl kick you out again. Ol' cheating bitch."

"Nigga, didn't yo girl try to set you up? Mine would never. I don't even cheat no more."

"Whatever."

I chuckled to myself and ordered my things. I got my ticket and went to sit down with Meechie, Fats, and Marco following me.

They sat down at the table with me and got on their phones.

"So, why you just never spoke to us again after what happened? I thought we was besties," Meechie said.

"I didn't think I had to. She just introduced me to y'all and we hung out for like two days. I didn't think you actually took the bestie stuff seriously, but we can be besties now."

"Wow. You didn't take our bestie ship serious?"

Did this nigga just say some damn bestie ship?

"I'm sorry, but no. I thought you were just being nice."

He was about to say something else, but his phone started ringing and my number was being called so I went and got my food.

When I came back, another nigga was walking up to the table. He was fine as fuck, too.

He looked like he was ready to rob a bank with all that damn black on.

He sat down in my seat though.

"Aht Aht. That's her seat, get up."

"Oh," was all he said before he stood up and got another chair to pull to the table.

Why in the fuck are they sitting with me?

I hope another one of them don't just pop up.

I ate my food and threw my trash away.

"Bye, Y'all. I might see y'all around some time."

"You going home?" Meechie asked.

"Yeah."

"Well, call me, Bestie," he said as he stood up and hugged me.

"Alright."

"Bye, Nai," Fats and Marco said.

Sin didn't say anything, but it's okay. I didn't say anything to him either.

I started my way back to the front of the mall and to my car. When I made it to my car, I put my bags in the trunk and got in.

I started my way home, but I saw In-n-Out, so I had to stop and get a shake. Just one.

I went home and put my things away. I made sure to have my taser and mace on stand by. I don't have no time for what happened that time.

I took a shower to wash the worries and paranoia away. Cleaning also helps, so I cleaned my bathroom.

I organized my closet and everything. I'm just not happy and there's not anything that can take my mind off of it.

I really let a man, a person, ruin my life. Someone who I thought loved me the most on the planet somehow hurt me the most and turned my life upside down.

I'm sick of this shit.
♕♕♕

ᴀ/ɴ:

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴋᴀɴᴀɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ ɴᴇxᴛ? ʜᴀɴɢ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴏʀᴇs!

ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏᴊᴀʟɪʏᴀʜ♕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 25.2K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
549K 16.8K 48
๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐›๐š๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
602K 21.4K 36
All rights go to me: โ€ข Aaliyah aka angelswearpradas โ€ข don't steal my shit, in any way or form. S: March 9th 2021 E: July 29th 2023
10K 366 39
a innocent girl & a hood dude .. typical right ? but this story is different. chyna ; falls in love with her brothers homeboy .. his right hand man...