My Patient's All Fell In Love...

By Unluckykuroneko

Pei Lu is the number one psychotherapist in the federal government. One day, he accepted an invitation from t... More

Ch1: Teacher, I want to sleep with you
Ch2:
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5:
Ch6:
Ch7:
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11 ***
Ch12:
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15 ***
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch20
Ch21 - End
Ch1: I have to f*** you if I become a ghost
Ch2
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5
Ch6
Ch7
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11
Ch12
Ch13
Ch15
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch20
Ch21

Ch14

297 23 5
By Unluckykuroneko

Pei Lu ran home in a panic, and hurriedly went to find Qu Luocheng.     
In Qu Luocheng's backyard, a silver spear was danced in his hand by a tiger tiger. The silver spearhead reflected the orange-red light of the setting sun, as if it was stained with blood.     

The red clothes were agitating in the wind, Qu Luocheng's mouth was smiling, and his dark eyes were shining like stars, and Pei Lu was almost stunned.

At this time, Qu Luocheng was no longer the ghost in red clothes, but the young general who was smug many years ago, full of vitality. Breath.     

Qu Luocheng had seen him a long time ago, and Pei Lu's dumbfounded eyes did not let go.

The smile on his face was even bigger. He put his spear behind him and stood still in front of Pei Lu, "Stunned? ”     

Pei Lu only recovered and was caught again. He was quite at a loss, blushing his ears and embarrassed to speak.     

Qu Luocheng poked his face. He was in a good mood. He didn't have any bad taste to tease him. Instead, he was surprised that he ran in a hurry just now, “Why did you run in such a hurry just now?" ”    

 As soon as Pei Lu was reminded by him, he remembered the business, and told him about meeting the old Taoist priest.

Although Qu Luocheng said that the old Taoist priest was not his opponent, the Taoist priest sounded like a ghost, and Pei Lu always carried it with caution.     

“What do you think he will do if he comes to the door? ”     

Pei Lu was a little worried, and the old Taoist was not bad-hearted. After all, he wanted to save him, but he didn't need to save him. Therefore, Pei Lu did not want the two to face each other head-on.    

Qu Luocheng seemed to know what he was thinking, and took his hand and walked to the dining room, “Don't worry, I set up a blindfold at the door, and people with lower cultivation levels than me can't get in. ”    

 Pei Lu was relieved when he heard this. The old Taoist priest couldn't find a place, so naturally there would be no head-on conflict between the two.     
He let go of his frowning brows and went to dinner happily.    

 ……     

Late at night.     

The room was dim and dark, and the silver moonlight poured in, barely able to see the vague outline of the bed clearly.     

Pei Lu smacked his lips, said a few dream words vaguely, and rolled into Qu Luocheng's arms with a grunt.

Qu Luocheng opened his eyes, his dark eyes gleaming with strange light in the dark night.

He looked at Pei Lu, who was asleep for a while, and couldn't help but touch his head and pinch his face when he was cute.     

Really soft.     

Pei Lu was impatient when he touched him, turned around abruptly with a snort, buried his face in the pillow, and faced him with the back of his head.    

 There was a chuckle in the darkness, Qu Luocheng got up carefully, tucked the quilt for Pei Lu, and jumped out of the window lightly.     

The silver moonlight fell, and the courtyard was much brighter than in the house.

Perceiving the strange aura at the door, Qu Luocheng narrowed his eyes, moved his fingers slightly, and felt the aura approaching cautiously.

A mocking smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, and then he pulled out his figure and ran into the distance on the wind.     

Not long after he left, there was a sound of all kinds of asking in the yard.     

The old Taoist turned in from outside the courtyard wall and touched Hei to find Pei Lu's location.     

This courtyard happened to be next to Qu Luocheng's room. The old Taoist priest quickly found Pei Lu, who was still sleeping.

He picked up Pei Lu, who was still sleeping, and chased after him. The remaining breath in the air chased after him.     

Pei Lu was suddenly taken out of the warm quilt, struggling with some horror, “Who are you?" Let me go! ”     
The old Taoist patted him on the back, “Take it easy, the old Taoist will show you something. ”Then he put a piece of talisman paper on Pei Lu's back.     

Pei Lu: ”...hmm! “     

Have the ability to make me speak!     

Seeing him staring at him angrily, the old Taoist gave a low sigh of helplessness, and his feet moved faster.     

One person is in the front and two people are in the back.     

The old Taoist carried Pei Lu forward quickly, and soon he saw a red shadow not far ahead.     

Found it!     

The old Taoist priest took out two more pieces of talisman paper, and posted one on himself and the other on Pei Lu.

As soon as the talisman paper was touched, the wind around them calmed down, and there was no movement in the silent darkness.     

Qu Luocheng was still walking forward, and the old Taoist priest followed him slowly, Pei Lu stared at him, not knowing what medicine the two of them sold in the gourd.     

When Qu Luocheng reached the mountain, his speed slowed down. He looked around, his nose twitched slightly, as if he was sniffing something.     

When the old Taoist saw his movements, his eyes narrowed slightly, and he lowered his voice and said to Pei Lu: “Have you seen it? This is the breath of a ghost looking for a stranger. ”     

Pei Lu was also a little bit droning in his heart. Qu Luocheng didn't sleep at night and ran to this barren mountain range. It really didn't look like he was doing something serious.    

Seeing his eyes flashing, the old Taoist knew that he already had doubts in his heart, and then he said, "Did he tell you that he promised not to harm others?" ”     

Pei Lu was silent and did not speak.     The old Taoist stroked his beard with his empty hand, put Pei Lu down, and tore off the forbidden note for him.

“Today the old Taoist will show you the true face of this fierce ghost. ”     

“Don't indulge in beauty for a while in later life. ”     

“Don't make a sound, follow me. ”     

Pei Lu followed without saying a word, feeling a little bottomless. He asked 666 at a loss, “Qu Luocheng didn't really come out to eat people, did he?" ”     

“...Qu Luocheng feeds on blood. ”     

Pei Lu muttered unconvincingly, “Animal blood is also blood. ”     

“......Heh. "666 sneered, and Pei Lu's scalp was about to explode with a smile.     

“I don't care, even if he really eats... what, I'll just treat it as if he didn't see it. ”Yes, the heart is so biased. Although cannibalism sounds a bit anti-human, the people here don't have much sense of authenticity for Pei Lu, so it doesn't seem that difficult to convince yourself.     

Qu Luocheng stopped in front of a cave.     

The cave was pitch black, with withered vines hanging from the entrance of the cave, but Qu Luocheng could easily see the things in the cave.     

This is a snake's nest.     

A thick black python curled up in a ball and occupied the entire cave. Qu Luocheng glanced back, moved his steps, and walked in slowly.……    

 The old Taoist priest and Pei Lu both held their breaths and watched nervously as he walked in.     

There are many traces of artificial excavation in this cave, and it is impossible to say that there are people living in it.     

After a while, there was a dull crash in the cave, and the muffled sound of the flesh hitting the wall made people's scalp numb in the dark night. The old Taoist priest couldn't care about Pei Lu anymore.

At this time, it was still important to save people. He pulled out the mahogany sword he was wearing and rushed into the cave.     

“Evil obstacles, don't let anyone go yet! ”     

Pei Lu also hurriedly followed in, but he was just an ordinary person. The cave was dark and he couldn't see anything.

He fumbled and took out a fire folding knife, and the faint light slowly illuminated the pitch-black cave.     

Everything in the cave is also exposed——     

A thick black python was easily pinched by Qu Luocheng and pressed seven inches to the ground.

The black python was obviously not dead yet, and its thick tail slapped indiscriminately on the ground and on the wall, making a dull noise.     

The old Taoist priest looked at the blood stains on his mouth in surprise, and shook his hands in shock, “You, you” for a long time, without uttering a complete sentence.     

Pei Lu was originally standing behind the old Taoist priest. When he saw Qu Luocheng's shocked and sad gaze when he looked at him, he suddenly felt guilty, and there was still a little pain.

He walked back to Qu Luocheng, carefully avoiding the python, grabbed the corner of his clothes and explained anxiously, “It's not that I'm here, it's him,” Pei Lu pointed straight at the old Taoist priest and said, “He tied me up! ”     

Old Taoist: “...? ? ? ”    

 “I don't know when--”     

“Look, I just said he won't harm people! "Pei Lu hurriedly cut off his words, and asked preemptively: “You tied me up to see this?” Did my husband break the king's law when he came out to find wild food in the middle of the night? ! ”     

The old Taoist priest almost fainted when he was turned against the water, and suddenly heard Pei Lu's words again, and asked in a trembling voice, “Husband, husband? ”     

He stared at Qu Luocheng's overly gorgeous face for a while, "...You, you actually broke your sleeves? ! ”    

 Pei Lu was upset. He puffed his face and said, “This is because you have no insight. Is it possible that you still have to cut your sleeves? ”     

The old Taoist's face flushed when he choked on him, and he glanced back and forth at the two of them and the python who had swallowed his breath, and sighed, “This time the old Taoist miscalculated. ”    

Pei Lu snorted triumphantly, “I said a long time ago, this one in our family is a good ghost, you have to believe it or not. ”    

 The old Taoist rolled his eyes in anger and waved his hand, ”The old Taoist was wrong this time. The old Taoist owes you a favor, so you can do it yourself in later life. “     

As he said, he threw another wooden sign into Pei Lu's arms, and then staggered down the mountain.     

Pei Lu Mei Zizi, holding a wooden sign, smiled at Qu Luocheng.    

 Qu Luocheng curled the corners of his mouth, and there was no joy or anger on his face. He pressed Pei Lu against the wall, his voice was hoarse and dumb, “Husband? ”     

The author has something to say: Lulu: It's not good, if you say the wrong thing, the little chrysanthemum will suffer qaq

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
590K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1M 62.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...