Destiny || BTS 8th Member

Per Musicalwonder8975

Lee Mina: A local back at her hometown of Daegu. The epitome of a girl with a "perfect" life. Beautiful, Inte... Més

♡ Lee Mina ♡
》1《
》2《
》3《
》4《
》5《
》6《
》7《
》8《
》Ships In The Group《
》Ships in the Group: Pt.2《
》9《
》10《
》11《
》12《
》13《
>Celebs With Mina (Destiny) As Their Crush<
》14《
》15《
○ Dating History ○
》16《
》17《
》18《
》19《
》20《

>Celebs with Mina (Destiny) as their crush PT.2<

1.6K 28 21
Per Musicalwonder8975

"Aigooo! Aren't you BTS?!"

Block B: Zico

  Everybody knows about Zico's crush on Destiny- EVERYBODY. It was clear by the behind the scenes of the first time they had met. Naturally, the boys being protective of their Noona- they didn't let her meet them, until the staff managed to hold them back while she went to introduce herself as the two groups were going to be performing together.

"NOoooOoo-" Jimin thrashed around in the staff unnies grip, as he watched Mina walk away from him.

"Nana Noona nooo!" Taehyung whined, being held back as well.

Mina, ignoring the boys, walked towards Block B, the members all conversing with each other.

The introduction had gone pretty smoothly- except from the fact that Zico spit the water he was drinking on Mina's dress, wetting it- and choked in front of her too.

Jin who had witnessed this, laughed along with Jungkook, while Namjoon whipped his phone to take a video as blackmail material.

"Well what a way to impress a lady-" He had whispered to Jungkook jokingly.

Zico had apologized a thousand times, cursing himself for doing that- then again, you couldn't blame the guy. Mina looked- she looked like a 5 course meal! Even the other boys got nervous in front of her.

"He's had a crush on her since he first saw her in BTS's no more dream MV- and her live debut performance. He was like WAHHH SHE HAS SWAG- BRO- LETS DO WHAT SHE DOES FROM NOW ON- HOW COULD ONE PERSON BE THAT COOL?" Jaehyo imitated, as he looked at the camera, the rest of the guys backing him up, while Zico denied any of the "accusations".

○°•°○●

Dreamcatcher: Dami

Dami, the main rapper of Dreamcatcher, has admitted tons of times that she has a female crush on Destiny.

"She's sexy." She mumbled, while watching her perform.

Destiny definitely admires and likes Dami a lot as well. "She's so amazing! Her deep voice when rapping is- ugh it's so freaking attractive! She's super beautiful, and extremely talented. I hope to, maybe one day, collaborate. Dami-ssi, Fighting! Dreamcatcher! Fighting!"

The girls were extremely happy, and felt encouraged seeing Bangtan's Destiny cheering them on. Dami's face had turned really red, and she couldn't hide her smile either.

One of the most iconic interactions between these two is when Mina was doing a rather seductive concept (much to the boys dismay), Mina had looked Dami in the eyes, and had given her a very- Jimin-ssi expression. Long story short- everybody needed a dose of Hobi water and Namjesus after her performance.

ARMY being the amazing detectives they are spotted this and instantly made this trending- #DaNa was trending on Twitter for a whole month.

○●▪︎°•○●

SF9: Rowoon

The male simply cannot stop talking about her anywhere and everywhere. He was, is, and always will be one of Destiny's fans.

"Oh- Noona is so beautiful up close- I couldn't believe she was actually there. She looks like a living fairy or something. I swear!" Rowoon exclaimed in amazement, before continuing. "She and I met back when she came in the set of Extraordinary You, to support Taeri-ssi, who's a friend of hers. I felt very nervous to film actually, but she encouraged me, and even stayed to cheer me on, before she had to leave. My heart was beating so fast- ah she's just beautiful inside and out."

○•●▪︎°●•

Loona

Destiny is actually a HUGE fan of Loona, just as they're fans of hers. The elder female always fangirls over the girls, and loves to listen to their songs on her solo V-Lives sometimes. When she turned up backstage on one of their performances, the girls couldn't believe it.

"Heejin looked like she fell in love at first sight"

"Didn't we all? She's so cute, and amazing- and attractive- and talented-"

"And we just love her"

"Olivia was checking her out the whole time."

"....Can you blame me?"

"Nope. No we can't."

○•°●°●

Pentagon:Hui

Hui met Destiny through Dawn- who's one of her friends. She and Hyuna were hanging out, and Dawn decided to introduce Hui to her too.

"HE COULDNT EVEN LOOK AT HER!" Hyuna teased loudly, as she laughed.

"She said hi, and he said bye." Dawn recalled, laughing, as Hui stood there, blushing in embarrassment.

"Poor Destiny thought she'd done something wrong. She pulled me to the side, and was like- Hyuna- I think Hui-ssi hates me or something. Do you think I should make up an excuse or something, and leave?"

"And Hui was there cursing himself for saying that- being like- NOOO HOW COULD I SAY THAT TO HER? I HAD ONE CHANCE- ONE CHANCE WITH MY IDEAL TYPE AND I JUST RUINED IT- then again, not like he really had any chance with her- but still." Hui hit Dawn lightly, as Hyuna laughed, clapping.

○°•●○•°

Mamamoo: Moonbyul

If there's one person Moonbyul always gay panics around, it's Destiny. Moonbyul thinks Destiny is really sexy outside and in- She just can't help it. Destiny absolutely adores Moonbyul- and the two are very good friends. They hang out a lot, and are pretty close.

"Ne- so in the group, Hani and I were chatting. So I told Hani- hey ya know I hung out with Mina- and we did this and that- and all of a sudden Jin entered the chat with the most dramatic what a message can portray. He was like YAH MOONBYUL-SSI! PLEASE STOP TRYING TO STEAL MY GIRL AWAY FROM ME! So I was like- bro your girl is being hit on right and left- why're you only telling me to stop. He was like BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY STAND A CHANCE! It was so hilarious- so whenever either Mina or I wanna tease Jin- we just hang out together. Funny thing is- we tried to do so, and Jin tried to stop her with the most ridiculous excuses- but he failed. I really like Mina though- maybe I'll steal her away someday." She laughed.

○•°●○●

Jackson Wang

The two had of course known each other through similar friends- but actually formally met whilst filming idol producer. The two quickly became friends, and are literal walking memes when together.

"I like MiMi Noona a lot. She's super fun to hang out with- not to mention, very entertaining. Other than that, she's very reliable and trustworthy, very kind too. She's- as Jungkook once called her- GIRLFRIEND material. Like she really is! She's definitely somebody I would consider being in a relationship with, if we weren't close friends, you know. She's cool."

Jackson and Destiny are very good friends-and don't give a shit about rumors made about them. They're absolutely adorable and chaotic together- there's millions of compilations available that showcase their funny moments.

"Jackson....He's a really cool guy. Anybody who ends up with him- he/she/they will be the luckiest person in this world." Destiny had said.

The two are also known for having random roast battles out of nowhere sometimes- and are just amazing to watch when you're feeling down, or want to watch something entertaining.

°•○●▪︎•°

Yang Yang

Yang Yang is one of Destiny's fanboys- and of course naturally had a celebrity crush on her as well.

"You know BTS? They're very popular! One of the members, Destiny, she was on idol producer too- she's pretty popular here in China, I'm sure you've heard of her. She's very beautiful, and talented. I like her a lot. I've been following her journey since debut till now- and she's just amazing. She's definitely my celebrity crush. Destiny is also a very amazing actress- I would really love to work with her someday."

So imagine his surprise when his wish came true a month later. They filmed for a short drama together, and are now good friends.

○•●°•○•

Lee Min-ho

We all know who Lee Min-ho is. If you dont- watch Boys Over Flowers. He played as Gu Jun-pyo, and is one of Destiny's most favorite actors, and a close actor friend too.

The two first met when they were working for an ad together.

"I really loved her energy and positive mindset. Of course, I've been a fan since the start, and her rapping is no joke. I remember when I first saw BTS' live performance I was like- woah. They were all so talented and amazing. Not gonna lie, I had a small celebrity crush on her back then too."

○•●••°○

Lee Joon-Gi

Destiny and Joon-Gi were co-workers on a drama they worked at. While they was never a confirmation or anything on Destiny being Joon-Gi's celebrity crush- there have been tons of hints. One of them is that Joon-Gi's lockscreen used to be a selfie that Destiny had taken on his phone.

"BTS' Destiny- She's definitely not who I was expecting her to be. Honestly saying, I thought she might be a bit....egoistic or something at first- that thought shattered the moment she entered the set. While the rest of the cast were getting to know each other, I was awkwardly sitting there, and I didn't know who to talk to, or what to say. MiMi had noticed, and she came towards me- and we had a conversation. She helped me get out of my shell a little bit- and I'm really grateful for that. I remember being like wahh....now I know exactly why so many people have a crush on her."

○•°○●

Zac Efron

Zac Efron is one of Destiny's favorite Hollywood actors, and she's one Zac's most favorite artists.

"So we were invited to an after party- and every body was there having fun- I met many new people. It was amazing. In fact, I met BTS' Destiny too! How awesome is she?! Honestly- I actually didn't know they had attended at first. Zendaya- she was the one who told me- She was like hey Zac, heard of BTS before? I was like of course who hasn't? Let's admit it- they're recognized EVERYWHERE. They're currently the biggest group- who doesn't know them? I saw their live performance too- and I was just jamming to it, it was amazing. Destiny's voice stood out to me a lot- and even though I, and many others had no idea what they were saying- their song was a bop. They're all so talented. I really wanted to meet Jungkook- but I didn't get to unfortunately. Although Zendaya was like- hey look behind you, there's Destiny. I heard she's a fan, maybe you should talk to her. So I did- and my god I felt so nervous next to her. She was so beautiful, and so down to earth- Shame I didn't get to meet the rest of the group, but hopefully I will one day. They left a bit earlier than others, and i was like- Zendaya- I think I have a crush on her. Zendaya was like- yeah she has that effect on everybody."

○•●○°○

Jiro Wang

Jiro Wang is yet another celebrity who has shown his admiration for Destiny.

"It's weird- but she and I met at a café. I saw her and I was like woah- she looks like BTS' Destiny- it turned out to really be her. I've always admired her a lot, she's super talented- all of BTS are. When she saw me, she came near me- and she was like I'm a huge fan- and I felt somewhere between flustered and flattered- and surprised. I mean- I really didn't expect that. She and I exchanged numbers, and we hung out a few times. She's super attractive- inside and out."

○•●°○•

Joe Cheng

There's actually compilations of this- Joe Cheng and Destiny were chosen to model together- and it was chaotic. The behind the scenes were released, and fans of both celebrities couldn't help but laugh at all of the chaos Destiny was creating singlehandedly.

In some clips you can even see Joe looking at her with surprise as she did the most weirdest things, before laughing and sometimes joining in.

"She's really fun to work with- and I know she has a boyfriend, but she's actually one of my celebrity crushes."

○•●°•○•

Yu Shirota

The male has expressed admirations towards the female before.

The two met afterwards, and Shirota continued on to say how he was grateful that she was very respectful towards everybody, and helped everybody ease up in her presence.

"Other than her obvious admirable talents, and visuals- she's also very smart. We share similar interest in books too- so it's very fun to have a conversation conversation her."

○•°○°°

Kento Yamazaki

"She's definitely the closest to my ideal type. She doesn't hesitate to be herself, and I admire her energy. She also has a good sense of fashion which is a bonus. Destiny and I actually played soccer too once- she's actually very good at it. No joke- I didn't expect her to be so good at it. When we first met, it was a bit awkward. I couldn't look her in the eyes, but she was very friendly and kind- and I really loved the vibes she gave out. She and I worked on modeling together- but she also mentioned that she was a fan of my work- and she especially loved the live action of Death Note and Saiki K- she was very fun to hang out with, and I hope i get to work with her someday."

○•●°•○

G-Dragon

This is a very surprising idol on the list, but yes it's true- G-Dragon's celeb crush is Bangtan's Destiny.

"She just has something about her- her vibe- she gives out really comfortable vibes, and she has a nice personality too- very energetic, and full of positivity- something we really need around us all day honestly. She's also very funny- and she LOVES her bandmates. She always mentions them- and frankly all of BTS are such amazing artists- they're truly a group that represents not giving up. They're very strong natured."

These two are also known for having battles of who's the "prettier" and "sexier" one- sometimes on stage too! Absolutely ICONIC.

○•○•°●

Cai XuKun

Cai XuKun has always been a fan of Destiny, and has had a celebrity crush on her ever since her debut.

They officially met on idol producer- where he was a contestant. He admired the fact that she wasn't unnecessarily harsh- but rather told the trainees what they have to work on, while complimenting what they'd done good at the same time.

"Ah she was so beautiful up close. She'd also treat us food sometimes- and she was also very funny. She could of course sometimes be strict when it came down to it, but most of the times she was very chilled, and- she was definitely one of the best idol producer had seen."

●○•○●•°•

Chen Linong

Chen Linong was yet another contestant that Destiny was introduced to on Idol Producer.

He and Destiny instantly clicked as she absolutely adored the boy's cuteness, and positive vibes- and he really liked her too.

"I was always a fan of hers- and I, truthfully, did develop a small crush on her- but I mean who wouldn't? I absolutely understand why everybody's obsessed. Destiny was so amazing- she always helped me when i felt stressed- and she was somebody that people could relax around but at the same time she made sure to get her point straight. She was just awesome-and I'm grateful to have had a chance to meet her. I really hope for a future collaboration someday...."

●○•°○●°●●••°○○°○•°○°°○°°○°°°°●●○°°

A/N: Hello everybody~ I'm so sorry this took so long- I was actually planning on releasing another chapter first- but I'm having a bit of a hard time with it, so I decided to do this one first. I'm so sorry it took so long.

This was a request from Maelody98- I really hope you liked it! I'm sorry for the long wait ;-;

Feel free to request, requests are open. But it will take a bit of time- hope you understand.

Thank you all so much for all of your support! Borahaeee 💜

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

6.1K 280 28
THIS IS THE STORY OF GIRL WHO BECOME A BAD GIRL FROM A BUBLY AND INNOCENT GIRL BECAUSE OF HER PAST AND BECOME A MOST DANGEROUS MERCILESS MAFIA QUEEN...
78.7K 4.2K 59
"You lied to me! Tell me.. how did you do it, witch." He growled as he held me against the wall, choking me. Lee Seoyeon is your average girl. At lea...
540K 15.8K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...
5.2K 663 9
Memories. A sequence of events that occured in the past. And that's all she has in her empty self now. The memories which she always willed to forg...