My Patient's All Fell In Love...

By Unluckykuroneko

Pei Lu is the number one psychotherapist in the federal government. One day, he accepted an invitation from t... More

Ch1: Teacher, I want to sleep with you
Ch2:
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5:
Ch6:
Ch7:
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11 ***
Ch12:
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15 ***
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch20
Ch21 - End
Ch1: I have to f*** you if I become a ghost
Ch2
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5
Ch6
Ch7
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch20
Ch21

Ch12

354 24 8
By Unluckykuroneko

After resting for two days, the traces on Pei Lu's body faded a little, but the soreness in his waist improved quickly, and it was not uncomfortable at all.

Pei Lu twisted his waist happily, ready to go out for some air.     

However, as soon as he was discharged from the hospital, the gate was blocked by Qu Luocheng.     

In the past two days, except for delivering him meals, Qu Luocheng did not come to shake in front of him the rest of the time, so Pei Lu took it for granted that Qu Luocheng was not at home.

Who knew that the door was still untouched, so he was caught.     

“Where are you going? ”     

Pei Lu was a little guilty for an instant.

After all, if Qu Luocheng was really determined to lock him up, he would have no choice but to be locked up obediently, but when he thought of the little chrysanthemum that seemed to have loosened, his waist suddenly hardened, like a cat with fried fur, he opened his teeth and claws and said, “You take care of me. ”     

After he went back aggressively, he was actually a little bit discouraged.

He forcibly widened his eyes and looked at Qu Luocheng. His black eyes were foggy, and he looked like a little milk cat who was having a temper tantrum with his owner.     

Cute, I want to roll.    

 Qu Luocheng twisted his fingers, and the corners of his mouth curled uncontrollably, “What are you panicking about, afraid that I will lock you up?" ”     

Pei Lu's eyes widened, and he stared at him angrily, “Do you dare? ! ”     

“Ok. "Qu Luocheng saw his cheeks that were about to bulge into puffer fish, and finally couldn't help laughing out loud, rubbed his soft hair, and said softly: "Dare not, go out and play and go home early, huh?" ”    

 Pei Lu's was anger suddenly let go, his bulging cheeks were deflated, and he obediently responded, "Oh. ”    

 “Take the purse and buy whatever you want. "Qu Luocheng took out the purse from his sleeve pocket again and put it in his arms.     

Pei Lu looked sleepwalking as if he had to walk a long way to wake up, holding the heavy purse of money in his arms and said with emotion: “It feels so good to be nurtured by others...”     

Completely forgot the memory of being anus!     

I don't know which sensitive nerve 666 was stimulated by this, 666 suddenly sneered: “Are you short of money? ”     

Pei Lu was inexplicable, “There is no shortage. ”     

“There is no shortage of money. Are you so rich with a purse of money? "666 said excitedly: “You can't be bought so easily!” ”     

Pei Lu felt that 666 might have been invalidated by pesticides, “I just felt it casually, what are you doing with such excitement?" ”     

666 snorted, as if he was relieved, “Just remember that you haven't been bought. You have to remember that this is the spiritual world, and we are here to complete the task! ”     

Pei Lu nodded, with an inexplicable expression, ”Of course I know. “     

“I think you might need to relax,"

Pei Lu said with concern.     

666:”......“ If it weren't for your black history, could I be so nervous?     

But this can't be said, 666 had to snort coldly, and continued to hang up the machine to check the information, so that AI would not call if he said no, huh!     

……     

A few days after the Mid-Autumn Festival, the lanterns hanging on the street had not been taken down, and the lively atmosphere of the festival remained.

Pei Lu put away his purse, sat down on the roadside noodle stall, ordered a bowl of noodle soup, and snorted for breakfast.

God knows, he had eaten congee for two days and felt that his tongue was about to degenerate.     

While eating, there was a sudden noise on the side of the road not far away, accompanied by the man's coaxing voice and the woman's sharp cry.     

Pei Lu looked curiously and saw a ragged woman being held by a middle-aged man.

The middle-aged man looked very anxious and kept shouting the woman's name, but the woman who was being held looked delirious and struggled badly.

The woman looked embarrassed, and occasionally she showed her face when struggling, and she could see a long bloody scar on her forehead. Wound.     

Seeing that he was curious, the stall owner took the initiative to explain to him: “This woman has been wandering here all day. She looks like she has encountered a bad person on the mountain. She is delirious and has no good clothes. ”     

“If it weren't for a passing businessman who happened to recognize her parents, she wouldn't be able to say anything from now on...”     

There are also a lot of bastards in this town. Since this woman came here, there were a lot of people who wanted to take advantage of her.

She was also lucky. She happened to choose a place with a lot of people. The bastard didn't dare to do it in the daytime. Now her parents have also found her and picked her up. Although people are stupid, there is still a way to live.     

The stall owner sighed a few words, and the woman's parents worked together to finally stuff her into the carriage. The horse pulling the carriage snorted, raised its hoofs and left.……     

Pei Lu is not a person who likes to join in the fun. After taking a few more glances, he finished his noodles, filled his stomach, and continued to stroll around.     

Strolling around and looking west, Pei Lu unknowingly walked to a remote place. He was about to walk back when he was suddenly stopped by someone.    

 “Benefactor, wait! ”     

Pei Lu turned around and saw the old Taoist priest he had met on the road strode in front of him.     

The old Taoist stared at him for a long time without saying a word, his messy eyebrows furrowed tightly, “Benefactor, you are haunted by ghosts. ”     

“Who did you meet recently? ”    

 Pei Lu was shocked when he heard him talking about ghosts, and subconsciously didn't want to expose Qu Luocheng.

“The old man laughed and joked, I stayed at home all day, and I just went out today. Where to go to hell." ”     

“This is impossible,” the old Taoist priest's eyes were like torches, “I will lie to the old Taoist in my later life. ”     

Pei Lu bit his cheek, and was not emboldened to retort, “What did I lie to you for? There are still things at home, so I will go back first. ”     

As he said, he was about to turn around and leave, but the old Taoist grabbed his arm, his thin palms firmly pressed him, and solemnly said:

“Young people, don't be fooled by the skin, the fierce ghost feeds on flesh and blood. If you are with it, sooner or later your life will not be saved! ”    

 “I see, I'll go back first and have something to do at home. "Pei Lu broke free from the old Taoist's grip with great strength, and hurriedly ran away.     

The old Taoist looked at his back worriedly, and finally sighed deeply.    
 ……     

Pei Lu was in no mood to go shopping, and ran home in a panic, looking back while running, for fear that the old Taoist priest would follow him.     

“Why are you in such a hurry? "Qu Luocheng was reading a book in the garden, and before turning two pages, he saw Pei Lu hurriedly closing the door and running into the yard.     

Pei Lu ran panting, and finally caught his breath before he said, “I met an old Taoist priest. He saw at a glance that I was with you and said that I was haunted by ghosts. ”    

 “Oh? "Qu Luocheng tightened his hands, and the military script in his hand was wrinkled a little bit. He asked quietly, “Then why are you back?" ”     

Pei Lu patted his chest and looked at the direction of the gate with anxiety, “I'll come back to report to you. The old Taoist priest looks like he has two brushes. Can you beat it? "

Pei Lu looked at him uncertainly.     

There was panic and worry in the black eyes, but there was no fear or disgust.    

 “Ok. "Qu Luocheng smoothed the book in his hand, pulled him to his side and sat down, “He is not my opponent." ”     

Pei Lu immediately let go of his mind and collapsed in a chair, “That's good, I'm still worried that he will follow me to find it. ”     

Qu Luocheng thought of his nervousness and fear of being followed while running home.

He pursed his lips, then moved his expression and plucked him into his arms, “I'm here, don't be afraid. ”     

Pei Lu nodded.     

After a while, he remembered the words of the old Taoist priest again, and said curiously: “The old Taoist priest said that ghosts should feed on flesh and blood, but except for the first few times, you have never drunk my blood again...”     

Qu Luocheng's expression stiffened, and the hand stroking his back stopped, “Remember that time? ”

At that time, he just regarded the little beggar as a reserve food, but he didn't expect that later... Later, no matter how tempting the little beggar's flesh and blood were, he didn't want to move.     

What's more... there is another way to eat more delicious.     

Qu Luocheng twisted his earlobes and promised him softly, “Don't be afraid, I won't touch you again... I can't bear it. ”     

Pei Lu was inexplicably brushed with love words again, and his ears were flushed with play.

He uncomfortably grabbed Qu Luocheng's restless hand and held it in his arms, not letting him touch it, "I just want to ask you what you usually eat, if...you can still drink mine-”    

 Pei Lu's eyes widened, and the rest of the words were stuck in his throat.     

Qu Luocheng pressed the back of his head with one hand, deepened the kiss, pried open his slightly opened lips and teeth with the tip of his tongue, and leaned in easily, entangled with his lips and tongue.

……     

Pei Lu's eyes widened stupidly, and his mind went blank again.     

After a kiss, Qu Luocheng let go of him, and a transparent silver thread was pulled out between the two lips. Qu Luocheng stretched out the tip of his tongue to lick him clean, and then printed a light kiss on his ruddy lips.     
“There are beasts on the mountain...”     
“Huh? "Pei Lu was still dumbfounded, and he couldn't turn his head when he heard the words.     

Qu Luocheng twisted his ear beads lightly and explained, “I can eat them, I don't need you. ”     

Pei Lu finally understood that he was answering the question he had just asked. The big stone hanging in his heart fell, and Pei Lu laughed stupidly, “That's great. Next time, I can bring it back and I will cook it for you. ”     

Qu Luocheng's eyes were quiet, and he looked into his clear eyes and said hello.     

The author has something to say: Qu Luocheng: Let's change the way to eat tonight:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
546K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
364K 13.1K 57
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...