My Patient's All Fell In Love...

By Unluckykuroneko

Pei Lu is the number one psychotherapist in the federal government. One day, he accepted an invitation from t... More

Ch1: Teacher, I want to sleep with you
Ch2:
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5:
Ch6:
Ch7:
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11 ***
Ch12:
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15 ***
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch20
Ch21 - End
Ch1: I have to f*** you if I become a ghost
Ch2
Ch3
Ch4
Ch6
Ch7
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11
Ch12
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch20
Ch21

Ch5

532 24 18
By Unluckykuroneko

Pei Lu was already frightened. He opened his mouth wide and kept his horrified expression motionless.

It was not that he didn't want to move, it was that his legs became soft for a while and he couldn't move at all.     

What was even more desperate was that he felt that his bladder couldn't hold it anymore, and he wanted to pee... He clamped his legs in despair, and Pei Lu used all his willpower to stop the desire to pee for thousands of miles.     

Qu Luocheng pressed his neck and gently blew the wind into his ears, "Your smell... really fragrant...”

He took a deep breath intoxically.

The little beggar was filled with the rich yang qi. This kind of taste is the most tempting taste for the resentful ghost.……     

“I really want to swallow you in one bite...”     

Qu Luocheng rubbed his hand back and forth on his neck, as if thinking about where to get down.     

“You said, where should I get down? Hmm? ”     

The long nails moved across Pei Lu's face without force or even leaving a trace, but that's it.

If there is a seemingly endless touch, it makes people even more frightened.     

Pei Lu was forced to raise his head and expose his slender white neck. The cyan blood vessels were hidden under the fair skin, and fresh blood flowed.     

After tasting Pei Lu's blood, the blood of others became tasteless. Qu Luocheng put his finger behind his ear, feeling the blood boiling violently, and his eyes became darker and darker.     

“I can't help it...” Qu Luocheng licked his neck gently with his tongue.

The soft tongue swept across, causing a slight shudder, and his sharp teeth stuck out and slowly pierced into the cyan blood vessels.     

Pei Lu's eyes widened, and the pain on his neck finally brought him back to reality.

He tried hard to break the shackles on his neck, but Qu Luocheng's force value was simply not something he could contend with.     

Pei Lu struggled with both hands and feet, in Qu Luocheng's eyes, it was just a little bug tickling.     

The temperature on his body lost a little bit, and Pei Luxin gave up struggling as if he was dead, and even thought with joy that he was probably the first to be sucked out of the therapist by draining blood alive.     

Hey... just die, it's just a bit embarrassing.     

Just when Pei Lu was ready to be sucked dry, the fierce ghost behind him suddenly stopped.     

He loosened Pei Lu's neck and licked it reluctantly.    

 “What you said last time was good..."

Qu Luocheng was full, his body was warm, and his tone was much kinder.

“It's much more cost-effective to raise you up and eat slowly than to finish it all at once." ”     

He hooked the corners of his lips, and licked Pei Lu's neck heavily, “From now on, you will be mine. ”    

 ”..."

Qu Luocheng didn't intend to solicit his opinion either. After making the final decision, he put Pei Lu into his recipe, and let him go with satisfaction.     

Pei Lu's expression was distorted and he stood tremblingly.

After a while, he took a trembling step forward with his legs between his legs, and then a warm stream of water sprayed out uncontrollably, and Pei Lu's tears came down.     

Damn, I still peed in my pants after holding it for so long!     

While crying, he ran into the grass with his legs between his legs. He finally got there.

He didn't care if there were ghosts around him. Pei Lu shook his hands and untied his waistband, and finally peed out.     

With his tight bladder relaxed, Pei Lu fastened his belt, wiped away his tears, and ran to the stove without saying a word and sat on his knees.

Knowing that this ghost would not eat him for a while, Pei Lu was not so scared.

He simply broke the jar and fell, dripping with love.    

Qu Luocheng looked at the little beggar sitting on the ground waiting to die with indescribable eyes.     

“Don't you change your pants? ”     

Pei Lu: "..."

They have all become ghosts and are nosy. Do you know why Xiaoming's grandfather can live to be a hundred years old and you have become a ghost at a young age?     

Qu Luocheng silently stayed away from him.

Boy urine has the effect of repelling evil spirits. Although it has little effect on him, he doesn't like the taste either.     

He ordered with a cold face: "Don't pee your pants in the future. ”     

Pei Lu: "Oh. ”

You said you won't pee if you don't pee? Pee all over you next time:)     

Pei Lu was non-violent and uncooperative, while Qu Luocheng consciously found a long-term meal ticket and was in a bright mood.

Regardless of Pei Lu's hard attitude, he turned his back and walked around the iron pot with interest. circle.     

“What is this? ”、    

 “……”     

Pei Lu hugged his knees silently, and there was silence in the air. Qu Luocheng's voice dissipated in the wind, filled with a faint embarrassment.     

“I'm asking you something,” he pinched Pei Lu's chin with two fingers and forced him to raise his head.

Qu Luocheng couldn't resist, “Next time, I'll eat you." ”

As he said, he showed two sharp fangs and licked it with the tip of his tongue.     

”..." Pei Lu succumbed to the evil forces and said in a sullen voice, ”Marinade. “     

“What is that? "Qu Luocheng was curious.     

“A kind of food. ”

You can't eat it, why do you ask so much? !     

Qu Luocheng let out a faint sigh, and waved his hand indifferently,
"You were doing this just now? Then you can do it, let me see. ”     

The big boss opened his golden mouth, Pei Lu didn't dare to disobey, so the party committee stood up aggrieved and went to clean up the braised flavor with a large wet stain on his crotch.     

He went to the stream to wash his hands, and then picked up the ingredients that had been soaked in water before.

The meat and internal organs were salted, and the vegetarian food was filtered out of the water, and carefully put it in the pot to start braising.     

The rich fragrance rushed into his nose strongly, Pei Lu twitched his nose with satisfaction, and his tight expression finally relaxed a little.     

Pei Lu hurriedly prepared all the braised dishes until the second half of the night.

The meat and vegetarian food were separated and packed in two large water buckets, and then the mouth was sealed tightly with breathable gauze.

Pei Lu carried the bucket to the edge of the stream and carefully sank the bucket into the cold stream. Water.     

It is now when it is hot, and the braised flavor can easily break if it is not preserved well.

Fortunately, the stream at the door flows down from the mountains, and the water temperature is very low, especially at night, it is even colder.     

It's just convenient for Pei Lu now.     

Store the marinade in a bucket in the same way. Pei Lu extinguished the fire on the stove and left a still burning branch to hold it, ready to be used to illuminate the road.     

“Me, I'm going back first. ”

He was a little uneasy. Although the ghost said that he would not eat him, it was difficult to guarantee that he would suddenly change his mind.     

Qu Luocheng was hidden in the darkness, with only a gorgeous face looming in the light of the fire, with a hint of charm for no reason.     

“Ok. ”     

After agreeing, Pei Lu secretly breathed a sigh of relief, and tentatively took a few steps.

Seeing that he did not stop him, he raised a torch and ran away like a fly.     
There was a flash of light in Qu Luocheng's eyes, and when he saw his panicked back, he concealed his figure, and followed without anyone noticing.    

 “Interesting...”     

Pei Lu ran back to the temple in one breath. He hadn't heard any movement behind him for a long time, so he glanced back cautiously. There was no ghost!    

 He was a little more courageous, turned around and glanced in all directions, but there was still no ghost!

He patted his chest, feeling that the little heart he had lifted had finally fallen back into his stomach.     

When the crisis was over, he stuck the remaining branches in the cracks of the stones, and took off his pants and washed them with the faint light of the fire.     

Being a thief with bare buttocks seemed to sneak into the temple, find out the changed pants and put them on. Pei Lu felt that he had finally regained his dignity as a man, and fell asleep easily.    

On one side, Qu Luocheng looked at him with deep eyes, his long thin white legs dangling in his mind. After watching silently for a while, Qu Luocheng stretched out a finger to blur Pei Lu's forehead, and a ray of red light flashed away.     

“So you can't run...”    

 ……    

 The next day, Pei Lu got up early, and by the way called out the trio of beggars who were still sleeping to help.     

Lifting the bucket from the stream, Pei Lu smelled it and it was not bad.    

 With two small buckets of braised flavor and a large bowl of marinade, the four of them packed up and went down the mountain with high spirits.    
 The location of the food stall is on the site of Fat Pier. The location is conspicuous and there are many people coming and going. It would be great to sell snacks.     

Fat Dun'er moved a table as a desk, and then went to the bun shop next door to move the small stove and iron pot where it was stored.

The stove was on fire, and the marinade was poured into the pot to cook hot.

When the fragrance completely dissipated, Pei Lu sorted the braised dishes and put them away.     

In a small iron pot, vegetarian dishes such as braised and oily potatoes and sweet potatoes are placed on one side, while large pieces of meat and internal organs are placed on the other.    

 The unique and rich flavor of braised pork spread out, which attracted many people to stop and watch.     

The drifting fragrance attracted more and more people, and the onlookers who were about to move finally couldn't help it, and took the initiative to come up and ask.    

 Pei Lu was clean and clean, and the boy's tone was cool. He explained the new food in detail, and quoted the prices one by one.

When some people heard that it only cost a few cents, they were immediately moved.

They took out a few copper coins and handed them to Pei Lu, “Brother, give me a potato. ”     

“……”     

Someone started, and more and more people bought it later.

The taste of braised pork is indeed good, and the price is not expensive. Many people are willing to spend money to taste it fresh.     

You buy one copy and he buys one copy. The two barrels of braised pork have already bottomed out in the afternoon.

Pei Lu looked at the remaining braised pork, summed it up, and the four of them ate it separately, and they had dinner.     

Fatty Dun'er licked the marinade vigorously while holding the greaseproof paper.

He had already gobbled up one of his servings, and at this moment he could only watch the others eat it.     

He smacked his mouth aftertaste, “Dog, I didn't expect you to have such a good craft... I was really talented before. ”     

Pei Lu lowered his head and ate intently. He didn't answer him. After all, there was no explanation for this question. He couldn't say that he had no teacher after spending a night in the mountains.     

However, you can't underestimate the brain replenishing ability of the brain replenishing emperor. Pei Lu didn't answer.

Fat Dun'er happily found a reason for him, "Your kindness is really good for you. Not only do you give you money to do business, but you are willing to tell you such a good food recipe...”     

Fat Dun'er got a little closer to him, bumped his shoulder, and whispered in a low voice, "Is your good friend Widow Zhang from Baiyufang?"

I heard that her ancestors were imperial chefs... This little widow looks good and is very romantic... Brother, you are blessed. ”     

“..."Pei Lu...What can Pei Lu say? He shook his head firmly, no!     

However, Fat Dun'er didn't believe it at all. He glanced at the thin Pei Lu enviously and enviously, and muttered to Zhu Jian'er and the little bald head,

"When the fat master is thin, go find someone who is good to enjoy...”     

Pei Lu's response was to carry two heavy wooden barrels and put them in front of him, and said with a stern face, “Go back. ”     

Fat Pier:……     

The four of them packed up their things and carried buckets up the mountain.     

At night, Xiao Baodou helped make the braised flavor. During the day, the response was good.

Pei Lu planned to braise a little more at night, but he was frightened by the ghost.

After thinking about it, he called Xiao Baodou over and explained the matters that needed attention. Explain clearly, let Xiao Baodou guard, and go to the palm of his hand by himself.     

Pei Lu slept happily this night, and was awakened by freezing in the middle of the night.

He looked around for the quilt in a daze, touching it, but he caught a cold object in his hand.……    

Pei Lu was awakened with a whoosh.     

He opened his eyes wide and looked at the room that was countless times more luxurious than the ruined temple.

He said with despair, "Why is this ghost entangled with me...”     

666 was silent for a while, and then said to him solemnly, “There is something, I think it is necessary to tell you...”    

 “Don't talk about anything that is not a good thing. "

Pei Lu is already very clear about his routines. With 666's tone, the cliff will not be a good thing.    

“It's about the goal of treatment..." 666 sent him a hugging expression,

"Actually...the ghost who haunts you-”     “It is the goal of treatment this time.”     

Pei Lu felt that he had auditory hallucinations, and he asked blankly: “What did you just say? I didn't hear it clearly. ”     

666 has a serious tone, “Be strong, I will help you, I have quit pesticides, shall we work hard together? ”     

“Not good! "Pei Lu said angrily: “I want to go home!” ”     

In this fucking world, he can't stay for a second. Why has he met this kind of perverted treatment object every time since he took over the mission of the Federation? !     

Wait... Pei Lu, why does he use it every time?     

Has he met a very perverted therapist before?     

He frowned and thought, but he forgot his anger for a while.    

 “When will you be in a daze? "A cold voice sounded, and Qu Luocheng sat cross-legged on the bed, frowning and looking at him.     

Pei Lu shook in shock, his thoughts were interrupted, and he finally remembered that he was still in the ghost den.     

He turned his head stiffly, “Okay, okay.”     

Qu Luocheng was not in a good mood. During the day, he went on a whim to see what the little beggar was doing, but heard them discussing the friendship of the little beggar?

How dare the little beggar look for someone outside behind his back? !    
 He was angry in his heart, and his face was very gloomy.

The look in Pei Lu's eyes seemed to rush up to eat him at any time, but the tone of his voice was gentle and soft,

“Quite... do you have a good relationship? ”    

 The author has something to say: Qu Luocheng: I heard that you have a good friend outside, don't you want to get out of bed? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 7.1K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
783K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
657K 21.5K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
146K 10.7K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...