Light to my darkness (yander...

By Depressed_Biscuit321

"you are the light of my darkness, how can I let you go..." I stood there shocked watching the boy I trusted... More

introduction
1. who?
2.something to me
3.it's growing
hey people!
4.losing my sanity
5.you do, don't you?
6.Let the hunt begin
7.Make you mine
8.My mark
9.◑Buried Secrets◐
10. Jealousy
new yandere book!
11. Not alone
12. You belong to me
13. Did you like it?
14. The perfect plan
15. Runaway Rabbit
16.What da clown doin
17.In the spider's trap
18. Expecting the unexpected
19. "Run Away"
20. "Confront him"
update!

Why!

1.2K 29 1
By Depressed_Biscuit321

It's your girl, so I was wondering why my stories aren't getting reads or votes. And as you know this is my first time writing a story and English is not my first language.

But when I read the first chapter (which I uploaded maybe in October)
I was cringing so hard... 😭😭😭 I'm soo sorry to the people who had to read that crap with so much grammatical errors .

Thought my writing kinda improved as I uploaded new chapters over time, I think the reason why I'm not getting reads or vote is cause of the first chapters..

So I decided to edit them a bit. And changing some cringy lines and all. So if you guys get notification then it's just me editing them a bit.

I was thinking of making a Valentine's day special chapter and a one-shot chapter but IDK if you guys want it or not...

cause I don't think people even read my book... and for that reason I think I'm gonna write more 10 chapters (it already has 10 so the story will be around 20 - 25 chapters or less).

And lastly, remember to stay healthy and drink a lot of water (pffft My body giving me looks when I'm writing this 😂)

And in case you've had a rough day, remember that you are awesome and you are doing great . you are the cutest human to ever walk on this godforsaken earth. So cute that I wanna hug you, but that's not possible cause you guys live far away.... like fucking narnia or some shit.

alright see you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 2.5K 84
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
165K 4K 57
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
177K 4.4K 28
"We will never love you" Zane said "We will never accept you" Tristan said. "We will make your life living hell" Haydes said . "We will make you reg...