A Journey To The Cardinal Wor...

By Xuckyxheese

A fanfic crossover of Tensura and PGR: Punishing Gray Raven This fanfic is basically a mishmash and I have no... More

The Visitor's Beginnings
First Contact
Allies and Foes
Construct Info
Life within Babylonia
A deal with the devil
Spark of Hope
Side Chapter: Small hustle
announcement!
Lands of the Old World
Narrenwelt
Side chapter: A blue blob//Chapter 1

Fly towards the West

539 35 15
By Xuckyxheese

Capital city Tempest - Council Hall

"Hey what's with the abrupt meeting, a spark is brewing up in the frontlines we can't afford to waste time here" A certain blonde demon spoke.

All twelve patrons of Rimuru has been gathered in the hall along with the others like Veldora, Ramiris and co.

Knowing that their lord Rimuru had disappeared, everyone has been enraged and restless till then.

The argos cant find him, Veldora's soul corridor with Rimuru has been forcefully cut off.

Even the octagram had to cover up for his sudden disappearance, Milim was also furious as well.

It was only few weeks for his sudden disappearance, Rimuru along with the four heavenly kings were in deepest level in the labyrinth known as the control room at that time.

A magic circle appeared below his seat. With no time to react Rimuru went *poof* infront of them.

"Diablo, is the unknown residue been discovered?" A male red haired oni asked, known as Benimaru.

Diablo who was standing beside an empty seat showed a slight dissatisfied expression on his face with Benimaru answer.

"Fret not, the magical residue that took our Lord away from us is almost finished. The people within the labyrinth are doing their best, its only a matter of time for it be finished" He replied.

"Then they are taking too much time let them hurry up!" The female purple haired oni also known as Shion. Who was standing on the opposite side of the empty seat spoke with her voice laced with anger.

All of their demonic aura are leaking out feeling enraged, knowing that their Lord was taken away from them. They are holding it in as good as they can but it wont be for long as their bottled up anger will be released.

With lady luck in their hands a civil war is currently happening in the Empire, A complete infiltration operation has succeeded with their Intelligence Officer Souei and from the blanc lineage Moss.

*Bang*

The large door to the room they were in was opened, they've redirected their attention to the source of it.

An orc wearing a bulky armor with sweat glistening on his face was shown, It was the person that had lead the abrupt meeting or summoning of the patrons to be precise.

The orc named Geld muttered words that changed the expressions of everyone.

"I have received a letter from Rimuru-sama"

.
.
.
*

Babylonia- Rimuru's personal dorm

"Similar to the Spirits armaments? Summoning one is currently impossible you know" Rimuru said.

Wearing a black mechanic jumpsuit instead of his signature demon lord suit, Raphael have temporarily taken control over the body.

A seemingly out of place large cylindrical glass chamber, Raphael was interacting on. What filled inside is a humanoid figure that only showed its beautiful face covering the rest of its body by changing the tint color of the glass.

Numerous tubes and wires connects to the body while it floats on the chamber filled to the brim with green like bubbly substance.

[I suggest we use the experimental design that you've made before Master]

"Oh!" Rimuru exclaimed as another figure pop out in the kitchen with the same distinct feature except having the golden eyes but wearing a loose black t-shirt and shorts instead.

"You mean the Koubu armaments, Raphael?" The door to the bathroom has opened, the steam seeps out showing the shadow of the figure as he slowly walks out.

Another Rimuru has appeared in the doorway to the bathroom, beads of water was still sticking to his body, having two white towels that was on his head and to the waistline covering the body.

Both Rimuru(s) walked towards Raphael hugging each of her arms stopping her from what she's doing. The one that came out from the bathroom went to the left while the kitchen Rimuru is on the opposite side of her.

Raphael was still unfazed and tried to continue on her work however, seeing his master trying to get her attention. She stopped on what she was doing and stared at the both of them.

She could remove the arms that was interlocking from hers by forcing it out. Well she could but it was her master after all.

[Master, I am currently working I request for you to move back]

Both Rimuru shook their heads in unison, the left Rimuru stared back at her and spoke.

"I humbly refuse Raphael also, you've been all awake for 3 nights you know"

"And!" The right Rimuru added in "You have requested that I'll help you on making basic communications toward other people so some things must be on halt for awhile"

Raphael couldn't say anything back towards him, supposedly she a ultimate skill that has near all knowing abilities is asking help to her master, on how to strike positive first impressions and interaction to other people.

It wasn't that Raphael is bad at talking but she would subconsciously feigned ignorance towards everyone else except her master, heck if she has to choose between something or her master, then Raphael will always choose Rimuru no matter the cost.

""So lets take a break and eat while the food is still hot, sensei" They said in unison.

Raphael's movements were blocked by the both of them, Her legs were stuck between the two of them. The left Rimuru wraps one of his arms to the back part of her shoulder, while the other Rimuru wraps both of his arms towards her waist, making their distance move closer while blocking all paths.

The right Rimuru snuggled his head towards her neck finding comfort while, the left one started nibbling on her ears. Waiting for Raphael to response.

Raphael's thoughts are in confusion, ever since the spirit had regained back their own strengths and vigor. The natural hotspot which is the tree in the underground has been jam packed with Magicule and the natural system on that area is slowly repairing itself.

Since the Magicule in that area is naturally refilling, Rimuru decided to use spatial magic and implanted a synthetic magic tube that allows the magicule to flow within his own Dorm. With that free unlimited magic that only limits to his room, he is no longer bounded by the lack of magicule and can freely use all of his magic.

Rimuru can finally teleport back to his home however, his soul link between Veldora is still broken acting as a guide to make a teleport. That's why he couldn't do a blind jump without having exact coordinates to go to.

Well he can try his luck and do jump since knowing that there are multiple worlds out there that piqued the attention of his.

Like a world where its similar like earth but with multiple races that uses rocks as their main source of power, while avoiding dangerous catastrophe by making giant landships to avoid such thing.

Or a world that a Witch that lives within a plateau that kills slimes for breakfast.

Veldanava created bizzare worlds I can tell you that much.... Or are there multiple gods out there? Rimuru thought such things before.

Rimuru main mission comes first before everything. Which is to go back home to his family.

*clap*clap*

"Okay both of you stop doing weird things to Raphael -sensei" A third Rimuru appeared in the doorway to the room wearing his signature demon lord outfit.

The Rimuru(s) who were hugging Raphael break apart as they slowly turned into black mist, flowing back to Rimuru's palm.

Rimuru walks in and looks at her "You too, Gray Raven is coming in here"

Raphael nodded and her body started turning into a black mist, before her body completely disappear. Raphael quickly applied illusion magic towards the glass chamber and moved towards Rimuru and hugged him tightly.

Rimuru staggered for abit and quickly regained his posture, he looks down to see Raphael but the body had already dispersed.

"Rimuru?" A voice called out to him.

Rimuru turned around and see that the Gray Raven has arrived.

He popped a big smile and spoke "Lets eat, the food is still hot"

.
.
.
*

Babylonia- Command bridge

Walking towards the corridor to the main facility, Rimuru and Zandril has arrived with Celica infront of them.

The sliding door opened showing numerous logistic operators sitting down with computers infront of them.

They headed in the center with Hassen, Nikola and Asimov standing together.

"Commander Hassen, the commadant of Gray Raven has arrived along with Rimuru" Celica said.

"Thank you, please continue on your doings" Hassen replied.

Celica bowed then left the group, Zandril and Rimuru saluted in unison infront of them.

"At ease both of you" Nikola spoke crossing both of his arm.

"Now now lets drop the formalities and dive straight into the topic" Asimov said breaking down the cold front while earning a chuckle from Hassen.

Hassen looked at Rimuru "Although it has been days since the incident that happened with the joint operation underground, I hope you have reflected on your actions"

"We dont want you going dark on us" Asimov added in.

Rimuru's inner device during that day had gone dead silent causing his situation and location be unknown. A search party has been formed later that day.

The moment the search operation was about to commence, his inner device went active and made communication to Commander Zandril, thus, leaving only the Gray Raven to pick up Rimuru who was still left on earth.

A imaginary shura appeared at the back of Liv the moment Rimuru arrived back at babylonia, similar to when Shuna was about to scold him due to his rough actions.

Obviously, a full on check up happened to him along with a interrogation on what he did during that day.

Rimuru couldn't just say to all of them that a ascendant known as Alpha kidnapped him, well the things they've done must be kept in secret. It was a shameful experience from the both of them after all.

So with mixing his speech with the truth and a pinch of lies everything went smooth sailing.

Except that Nanami had hid his mask and ask for numerous sweets to be made for a sweet bargain.

Breaking the trance of thoughts, Rimuru scratch the back of his head "That won't happened again, I promise"

"Keep that promise of yours tight" Nikola continued "Your actions also connects to your Commander so he suffers the consequences instead"

Hassen coughed and gained all their attention "Lets talk about the main purpose shall we?"

Earning a sigh from Nikola, Asimov interacted with the table on the side and a floating hologram appeared infront of them.

"WGAA is currently short handed for this time around, so the Gray Raven will be conducting a info hunt on the west side of the world" Hassen spoke and fixes his coat

"Long story short, you guys will be going to Egypt"

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 101 5
"if you think it's bad, then it is bad!" -??? to Traiblazers "how did you managed to survived from the unfinished draft?" -??? to Welt "even in a pla...
2.3K 20 10
Sepoiler and i am just use the character to make this Fanfict the original owner not my okay bye i am update this in Monday or In evryday
13.7K 371 10
Yeah, I've already (technically) made a Tensura book (GoTM) but that's a multiverse book, the MC will be leaving that verse pretty soon (Post Season...
29.3K 518 20
Just some Tensura story. I don't own the the tensura or the pictures. English isn't my first language so there will be lots of miss spelling or sente...