A single Promise (Wegberg tri...

By Rain12bow

Abigail Moreno had a relatively normal life, living in a trailer park with her mother and having a shitty job... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilouge
Author's note

Chapter 18

701 32 21
By Rain12bow

WARNING!

So, I am not gonna lie, this chapter might contain a sensitive topic for some of you, as in sexual abuse (fxf). So, please if you might be triggered by this topic skip this chapter. 

A confident knock was heard from the door, making Blair jump in her seat. "Come in, damn it!" she looked down where she burnt herself with her cigarette ash.

Abigail entered shyly, closing the door softly behind her. "Are you expecting someone?" the girl asked quietly, reaching into her pocket.

"No." she leaned forward. "You finally brought my money? God, why is that I always have to beg for it?!" Blair asked angrily, snatching the bills up from the table, quickly counting them. Abigail took the unstable chair and carefully sat down. "Girly, this is only $203." the woman glanced up.

"I know." the young girl looked down at her shoes. "This is all I have."

"Well, the pay is $500. It's written down in our contract." But Blair put the money in her box anyway. "How do you plan to pay the rest?" the old butch woman leaned forward, playing interested.

"You know how..." Abigail mumbled, already feeling bile forming in her stomach.

"No, I don't. Care to tell me?" the woman was enjoying having this much power over the girl.

"I will give you...sexual favors in case you let go of the rest." the girl pursed her lips, already knowing what's coming.

"Well, what are you waiting for then? On your knees." the woman stood up, pressing her cigarette in the ashtray.

Abigail got on her knees, taking deep breaths from the awful office, trying to calm her nerves. She did this several times, nothing new is going to happen. As always Blair stood in front of her, leaning against the table, while unbuckling her belt with a familiar clink.

Pulling her pants down, Abigail didn't waste any time, she buried her face between the woman's legs, feeling black curls brushing against her face.

'I won't cry, I won't cry.' Abigail repeated like a broken record stuck on this one sentence. Her mind flashed to Valeria, making the girl squeeze her eyes shut. She tried to imagine that this was Valeria, but her body knew by the different taste, that Blair was far from the blonde woman.

"Good girl..." Blair whispered, petting the beautiful girl's head with her smokey fingers. "Just as I taught you to..." she smirked.

~*~

A hesitant knock was heard on the trailer's door.

Erica who was praying for her daughter, opened one of her eyes and turned around eyeing the door. When a second knock was heard, she wheeled herself to the window, peeking out.

She could see the familiar rose gold Bentley parking at the entrance of the park. "This is not good." the old woman muttered, hurrying to answer the door.

"A minute!" she wheeled herself around with some difficulty and pushed down the doorhandle, revealing the Dutch woman holding a giant bouquet of white roses in her hands.

"You! What are you doing here? Haven't you done already enough?" Erica started to curse at the woman in Spanish.

"I came to see Abigail. Where is she?" Valeria stepped in the house, not caring about the fuming woman at all.

"You came to apologize? You should've seen how she looked an hour ago!" the woman in the wheelchair yelled angrily.

"Yes..." she ran her free hand over the blonde locks falling around her face. "I need to beg for her forgiveness." she glanced down at the roses.

"That's the least you can do!" Erica snatched the bouquet from the woman's hand, looking for a vase to put them in.

"Where's Abigail?" Valeria was truly concerned not seeing the girl anywhere.

"None of your business..." came the answer from the kitchen, but Valeria ignored it, finding an open note laying on the couch.

Abigail, rent due July 07.

If not, police will be involved.

Sincerely,

Blair Anderson

'So, she went to pay the rent?' Tossing the paper back, she hurried towards the exit, hearing Erica yelling after her.

"You can't go there, you hear me? Damn it!" she couldn't move around that fast because of her surgery. "Come back and wait for her here!" but the woman already disappeared.

~*~

She wanted to see the girl, hell, even pay for her rent. She is her new 'landlord' after all. Trapping towards the messy looking office she didn't waste time to knock, pushing the door open.

But she immediately stopped in her tracks.

"Abigail?!" she yelled angrily, seeing her lover's head working between another woman's thighs. Blair's eyes were closed enjoying the pleasure the girl was giving her but hearing the familiar voice they snapped open with panic.

Valeria walked forward angrily, snatching the confused girl up by the arm. "Get up!" she barked, painfully squeezing Abigail. "Valeria, I didn't-" the small girl begged, feeling tears forming in her eyes. "Shut UP!" Valeria yelled; her tone filled with hate and anger. "Get in the car!" the woman tossed her keys in Abigail's direction, who clumsily caught it. "But-" one glance from Valeria, made her scurry out of the office in shame.

"You!" Valeria looked at Blair with rage. "What is the meaning of this?"

"I did nothing wrong-AUCH!" she stepped backwards as Valeria's fist collided with her cheekbone. "I am asking you again." the woman started patiently. "Why the fuck was she eating you out?" the last part was shouted.

Seeing the blonde woman bailing her fists, Blair quickly tried to make up something. "She wanted to do it, I-I tried to stop her, but-" she was silenced by another blow in her face.

"Don't fucking lie to me." Valeria leaned in whispering in the woman's ear. She seized Blair's hands, as they were held up in defense. Clutching them strongly, the other woman let out a painful scream.

"How long have you been taking advantage of her? ANSWER!"

"T-Three years, but I hadn't forced her to do it."

"Then? How did it happen?" Valeria was truly curious.

"Sh-she didn't had enough money, and I- "

"You decided to ask for sex."

"I-I-" she couldn't find the right words.

"You are pathetic and disgusting, and you should be grateful that I am not calling the police on you." she told Blair while holding tightly the collar of her shirt. "If you don't disappear by tomorrow, I will kill you." shoving the frightened woman away, she turned around, leaving the office with long strides.

Saying Valeria was mad, would've been an understatement.

She was raging, ready to explode.

The woman needed to walk a few circles around the trailer park, letting out all her frustration by kicking a stone here and there. Seeing the girl pleasuring someone else, made her go crazy. But honestly, who was she kidding? She used the girl the same way as Blair did.... She felt disgusted with herself. How could she do this?

While she was getting all her anger out, Abigail watched her from afar, leaning against the woman's car. She wasn't going to cry again, even though she felt humiliated as fuck.

Valeria wasn't supposed to see her in a state like this, still, the girl stood straight waiting what the woman was up to.

Their contract was up anyway, so she could do whatever she wanted.

Hearing the small stones crunching under the woman's boots, signaling her arriving, Abigail let out an annoyed sigh.

"Can I go home now or are you going to give me a speech too?" she asked boldly, ignoring Valeria's fury filled eyes. 'So, the walking didn't helped.' Abigail took note.

"I told you. Get. In. The. Fucking. Car!" not waiting for the girl's reaction, she grabbed her by the arm, slammed the car door open and tossed the shocked Abigail inside. "What the fu-" she was cut mid-sentence as the woman closed the door in her face.

"Valeria! You can't fucking do this, it's called kidnapping. Let me out!!" she pulled the handle several times, but it was on a child-safety mode.

Then, Valeria plopped in next to her, starting her car. "Let me fucking out, or I am going to call the police!" she threatened the woman, forgetting the fact, that she had no phone by her.

"Don't talk! Your breath stinks." Valeria roughly pulled out of the parking lot, glancing at the girl sideway. "Call them for all I care, at least you could explain to them why you've been giving sexual favors from the age of 17 to your landlord..."

They entered a huge parking lot, where Valeria stopped the car. "You stay here. And God help me if you do anything stupid, I will call the police myself." and with that she walked inside of Walmart, but not before locking the car.

Abigail huffed leaning back in the comfortable leather seat, waiting for the arrogant woman. She hadn't done anything wrong, still the woman was treating her like she had murdered her mother.

After 15 minutes, she could see the woman making her way to the car, holding a plastic bag in her right hand, still having an angry scowl on her face.

Getting in the car, she roughly tossed the bag towards Abigail, ordering her to open it.

With slightly shaking hands, the girl opened the plastic bag, peeking inside. There were two bottles of Listerine and wet napkins. Feeling her heart clench, she glanced up at Valeria, as they were still in the parking lot. "What-?"

"Rinse." the woman was still looking forward, her hands gripping the steering wheel, with such force that her bruised knuckles turned white. With a defeating sigh, Abigail broke down the cap, taking a gulp.

Feeling the familiar pricks exploding in her mouth as she swirled the purple liquid around, she gestured to the woman to unlock the door, which she did.

Gurgling one last time, she leaned out of the car and spit on the pavement. Wiping her chin with the back of her hand, she wanted to close the door, but Valeria snatched her wrist with a sudden movement, stopping the girl midway.

"Again." came the silent answer.

"But, I just-" Abigail didn't understand.

"AGAIN!" the woman raised her voice looking at the girl.

"And who are you to order me around? I am not in a relationship with you anymore!!" Abigail yelled back.

"Rinse until the bottle is empty." The woman didn't want to argue again.

"No."

"Don't make me do it!" Valeria threatened the girl with a dangerously low voice.

"Guess, what? You don't have any power over me anymore, Valeria!" Abigail could feel her tears starting to run down her cheeks. The girl took a hold over the bottle's neck and spilled its contents onto the ground near her spit, while looking the woman in the eyes. "Fuck you." she was ready to get out, but a fist suddenly fisted itself in her hair, yanking her backwards.

"Listen here Abigail, I tried doing this the good way, but you didn't leave me a choice..." the woman leaned in whispering in her ears, her fist ripping some hairs from the girl's scalp. "I wanted to tell you this in my office a couple of hours ago, but you wouldn't let me explain myself."

Abigail writhed in the woman's grasp, trying to free herself. "You fucked me over! You are just like Blair, Valeria! Both of you are so greedy for power that you don't even care about us, who doesn't have a choice but to obey you."

"I didn't rape you, Abigail. Blair did." Valeria loosened her deathly grip on the girl's hair, seeing the salty water droplets escaping from Abigail's eyes.

"I don't see the difference..." the girl whispered. "She didn't leave me a choice, neither did you."

"I gave you a choice!" the woman let her go. Hearing this Abigail turned around with fury in her eyes. "Yes, an impossible one! Sex or being homeless with my handicapped mother, choose!"

Valeria stayed quiet.

Back when she decided to play with the girl, she didn't know that she would grow feelings for her.

"I bought the trailer park." Valeria admitted suddenly. "Last week." she added, watching the girl's reaction from the corner of her eyes.

Abigail, feeling her temper rise, slapped the woman on the cheek. "How dare you! After all the things we went through, I thought there is something between us! You betrayed me." the girl reached for the door again, but Valeria caught her hand again, but this time gentler.

"I bought another trailer park too." she explained. "Two weeks ago." she opened the glove compartment, grabbing a document and giving it to the astonished girl.

Skeptically, Abigail started to read it, her eyes widening as she took in the details. It was one of their neighbor parks, which she didn't even knew was on sale...

"And? Should I feel better now? Or why did you show me this?" she handed back the papers, crossing her arms in defense.

"Remember the grill party?" when the girl nodded, Valeria continued. "I went to talk with my father upstairs, while you stayed downstairs with my mother." the woman ran her hands through her hair as she let out a sigh. "I offered another opportunity to him. To buy another park, with better soil and environment, which he agreed to...But I already paid half of your park too..."

"So, I decided to keep both." Valeria finished quietly.

"Which means?" Abigail blinked uneasily.

"It means that I am your new landlord." she turned toward the girl with a slight smile. "You can keep your home."

Abigail froze.

"I admit that I lied to you....in the beginning." Valeria looked down to her hands, which were fidgeting with her bracelet. "You were only planned as a quick fuck, a power rush.... but ...I-I" Abigail never heard the woman stutter before. "I started to like you more and more by every passing day. And I thought 'How am I gonna solve this shit?'" taking the girl's shaking hands in hers, she looked at the small brunette girl with so much love, that Abigail could feel her heart skipping a beat.

"I realized that I might..." she let out a breathy chuckle "...even love you. But I've never been in love, so I don't really know much about it. I only knew that whenever I was sitting in my office in the mornings, I always watched the door with a tight chest, waiting for you to appear, not knowing when will you decide to run away from me..."

"I don't know if you will ever forgive me for lying to you, but please." Valeria looked in the girl's eyes pleadingly. "Get her taste, her scent off you." anger appeared in her blue eyes as she gently handed the unopened Listerine bottle to the stunned girl.

Abigail, not finding the right words after the woman's confession, took the bottle and started to gulp down the prickly liquid, occasionally spitting it out onto the ground. When she finished, the woman handled her a bunch of wet napkins.

"I don't need this-"

"Your chin has some...dried stuff." the woman trailed off, looking at the white creamy substance dried onto the girl's face in disgust. Blair's scent was still on the girl.

With a defeating sigh, the girl opened the mirror and started to wipe her face with the chamomile scented napkins, until her whole face was shining.

"Happy?" she looked at the woman, who was carefully observing her the whole time.

"Yes, thank you." she nodded gratefully. Reaching over the girl, she buckled her in, and started the car. "Where are we going?" Abigail asked as they drove out of the parking lot.

"My place." the woman answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 155 43
Anjila, a high school art teacher, finds out on her 26th birthday that her mother had left a beach house, an apartment in the city, a few nice cars...
46K 1.3K 47
I stood up as more of her tears started to fall,"You was on the dance floor full of people, getting your brains fucked out." "That's not wife like. T...
47 0 50
As a young woman, after causing quite a raucous in her home city, starts at a new school with a new life and let's just say she's not one to stay awa...
7.9K 911 35
I'm excited for this one! As I'm watching her being laid to rest, it occurs to me that I know less about life than I do about death. She's gone, and...