William x henry ⚠SMUT⚠ This...

By Toby_the_toaster

Long and behold two best friends becoming horny lovers 🍴 The cover image was found on pintrest!! May edit it... More

⚠important⚠
Caught in the act
Why did you never tell me..?
Your so cute when your angry~
I hate you but i need you.. 💍
We're just too alike
Youre nothing to me but a monster

~Ive got you now darling~

1.2K 17 46
By Toby_the_toaster

(Warning: Boy x Boy, Stalking, obsession, Cussing, car accident-? Death mentions, smut, Aftercare)

Williams Pov:

Its so stupid. Im in love with a Married man.. A Man who see's me as a friend.
Its that fucking bitchs fault for stealing him away from me all those years ago.
Hannah Emily. Shes nothing but a stuck up whore. Cheating on him everyday, sneaking off to parties and leaving him to take of the charlie while he sobs against my chest.. Its a painful sight. She's putting whats mine in such a state. I hate her. But of course Henry doesn't wanna part with her as it would ruin things for charlie. Having her either without a Father or without a mother, He doesn't want her going through it. Hes as stubborn as the day i met him. Thats honestly why i love him.. Why i need him..

I will have him~

_____

21:00pm/9pm

Henry watches as his wife leaves the house once again, wearing as little as she can while cussing out Henry while she left. charlie clueless and tired she hugs her father and heads off to bed.

with tears in his eyes he picks up his phone and calls William, Who was already a step ahead pulling up in the drive way. Seeing Henrys mistake of a wife already flirting with some boys on the road. He only wishes she gets ran over and her skull crushed. But of course such wishes never happen to those you want it to happen to. William lets out a frustrated sigh as he grabs some things hes brought for Henry for the long night.

As he gets out of the Car he see's a teary eye'd Henry looking out the window at his so called wife. William hates seeing Henry like this.. He takes his way up tp the door, letting himself in setting the stuff down then walking his way to Henry and wrapping his arms around his wasit, resting his head on Henrys shoulder. "Forget about her.. Shes a whore. She doesn't deserve your tears Henry.. Come on, Lets go sit down okay? I brought us some food and a movie we could watch? I rented that one movie you were really excited to see~" Williams says while tickling his bestfriends tummy to get some laughter out him.
Of course it works and Henry gives up laughing a lot to the silly man behind him. Once the moment passes Henry turns to William.
"Your such a bitch William! Im meant to be upset you know." Henry says with a pout, this only makes william laugh more. "Oh dont be such a whine! Your know you love it~ Now go take a seat! I've brought your favorite" The man states as he walks away to go get the stuff.

____

12.00am/12am

Hours have passed and the two are sat down, Getting drunk on beer and whisky as they tell stupid jokes. Hannah still isnt home, Shes probably away pulling another mans cock. William knows she'll be walking home in about ten minutes, higher than the sun. This only make it all the better for william.
"Well.." Sighs William as he sets down his drink "I best be off, i dont want your wife having another go at me. You know id fucking kill her if she tried to lay another hand on me for staying with you while she was out. So.." Henry nods Sadly, hes been enjoying the company as it lasted. He gives a soft smile as William kisses his cheek saying his goodbyes while walking out the warmly lit house, into the cold breezy night outside. William looked around to see a drunking wife stumbling all over the road, This made his plan ever better.

William hurried into his car, backing out of the space and onto the road, He had a sinister grin and he pressed on the gas and speed towards the woman. Knocking her right off her feet and onto the pavement. She lets out a dreadful scream as william only laughs at her pain and struggling. No one was around to witness her suffering. It meant the whole world to him. If no one were to find her till morning she would be pronounced dead. And Williams knows Henry wouldn't check till morning, hes too drunk to think much or hear around his surroundings. His plan was working perfectly. He drives off, leaving the woman there in a state of dreadful pain. It was music to his ears hearing her cries for help as he drove away.

____

3:00am/3am

William had a worried feeling in his stomach, not for the fact of Henrys wife but for Henry himself. He's been worried about his little obsession for hours. He heaves himself out of bed, Hes tired but need to check on Henry. William does this everynight so its not much of a problem to him anymore. Scurrying out to the car he hopes inside, turing on the car and heading straight to Henrys place.

____

3:27am

William makes it to Henrys house, seeing that his wife is still outside and out cold, This makes William more than happy but thats not his concern right now. He grabs a ladder round the side of the house and positions it at Henrys window, climing his way up to his bedroom window. But to Williams surprise theres no sign of Henry, worrying even more he stays there. Peering in, hoping to see the man while also trying to stay hidden. Soon an unsuspecting Henry walks into his room, Seeing William at his Window. Looking into his room.

They make eye contact. Staring at eachother, one set of crystal green eyes with confusion and a set of dark oak eyes staring back with surpriseness and worry as hes actually been caught. Its been near a year.. He's never been caught. "William?!" A cracked voice screams from inside the house. Henry runs over to the window, opening it and looking at the man, confused and worried "What are you doing?! Is something wrong?! Its the dead of night! What are you doing here?! And best question of all. Why are you at my window?!" Henry screams. Willaims not used to his friend yelling at him. It angers him. Aswell as the fact hes yelling at 3. William slaps the man across the cheek to shut him up. "Shut it will you! Your gonna wake everyone up." Williams says in an angry sigh.

What did he expect? Any sane person would scream at someone at their window at this time of night. Henry.. Who was taken aback from the sudden slap. He looks around him. silence falling over. He soon notices his wife Laying outside out cold. Bloodly and injured badly. "Hannah?! Oh my godness! Hunny!" Henry goes to run off for his wife. This just pisses William off more. He hurries inside the opened window and grabs onto Henry. Pulling him against William. Who had pure anger in his eyes. "seriously?! Why is it always her?! Its always that bitch! Why does she matter?! Why did you fucking choose her huh?! Why not me?! Id give you all you'd need.. Im everything you need. Not her.."

silence fell.. Henry didn't have the right mind to say anything, what could he say? His bestfriend just admitted to liking him.. To be fair Henry always had a little crush on the taller man but never gave much thought to it and just thought it meant he liked him more as a bestfriend. William hated the silence. He hated every second of it. He hated every second he didn't have Henry. He needed him and this was his chance, his wife is out of the way now. No one can be in their way.

William steals his chance and kisses the smaller male. Henry more shocked by the kiss than William by doing it. He stares emotionally for a second, Before starting to kiss back, wrapping his arms around Williams neck while William himself wraps his arms Henrys sides. They've been needing this. They've needed eachother for God knows how long.. But they have it now.

Henry slowly gets pushed down to the bed, by his own Bestfriend. Lust fills their eyes as their actions and feelings get the best of them. Clothes touching soon turn to bare skin Touching one another..

Henrys pov:

Fuck.. Hes got me where he wants me doesn't he? I have a wife and kid yet here i am.. Underneath him.. My world is turning, I want him so bad, He really is one with his tricks, I love that so bad. "I-i need you William.." I mumbled, My face flushing red when i look up at him making eye contact. "What was that darling~?" Williams low husky voice was enough to make me cum on the spot. I hesitated before repeating what i said, being louder this time wity my words "I need you w-william!" i pretty much screamed his name specifically, God.. I was so embarrassed but was loving every second of it. "Oh there it is~ Good boy Darling" Those words made me shiver amd squirm, why must he do this to me?

____

William now more encouraged by Henrys whines and begs, leans down starting to kiss the mans neck and sucking down creating hickeys along his neck and collar bone. Small moans left Henry he loved this but he needed More. Way more this. This was childs play. "Stop teasing William and just fuck me senseless already!" Taken aback from the words that came out of Henrys mouth made William only realise that for now, Henry was his own little slut to mess with.

William can't deny, they both needed this, its been forever since they both had sex, not with eachother of course but with anyone in general. Williams Wife died only a year and a half ago and Henrys wife lost it when Mrs Afton died. They were bestfriends too and everything just started going down hill since then. But thats besides the point. Right now they were getting what they longed for. William was staring deep into Henrys eyes and smirking at the man, Before he walked to a cupboard he'd knew Henry had lube in. Hes had a little snoop around every once in a while per say. Once william gets the lube he lathers some on. Before positioning at henrys entrance "Are you okay with this? If not we can stop now darling.." Soft words left his mouth, it warmed Henry knowing as sinister and mean William can be.. Hes still as caring as ever. Henry nodded his head ready for william to take him.

A mean grin plastered on Williams face as he started entering the man below him, It was tight and warm, Oh how William loved it. Some painful whines were leaving henry though, which worried William. As he was about to come to a Stop he felt henry bucking his hips. Wanting more in him "...M-move Will" Those words were perfect, everything about this situation was perfect. William started moving in and out at a furious speed. It felt extraordinary to both the males. Henrys pain quickly turned to pure pleasures as high moans and whines escaped his mouth "Ah.. William!" Oh this made William want more of his obsession, He was all his now. His to ruin and claim. So William done as wanted. He was slamming into Henry below. Tears shedding from Henrys eyes as the pleasure was getting so much that he was so close "Im close! .. I-im so close dont fucking stop!" It was a beautiful site below William as Henry came just Underneath him, it was enough to make him cum inside Henry. Getting loud pleasurable moans as the two finish off their orgasms.

____

4:21am

Williams was taking care of Henry, Cleaning up all the mess on himself and Henry. Making sure to give kisses as he done so. Once everything was all clean the two men now fully clothed in fluffy pj's lay down in bed, Cuddling one another, its something they've wanted to do for years, but would always be teased for it by their once wifes and called gay for it. Now they can do it in peace.
Of course though, the two were being extremely loud. It must've awoken charlie as she walked to the bedroom "Daddy? What was all that noise?" She asked sleepily. Henry was quite worried and upset he woke his daughter "Im so sorry princess.. Daddy and William were just uh.." Henry couldn't come up with a good excuse. But thankfully William was there. With the experience of three kids. "We were fighting off the mean monsters sweetie! They'll never be coming here again!" William said proudly, of course charlie only being 10 she believed the lies, and walked her way closer to the bed "Why are you laying with my daddy Mr. Afton?" She asked curiously, William could only help but smile at her, He may hate children but charlie made an exception to him. He picked up the sleepy girl and layed her down inbetween both him and Henry, wrapping the blanket around each of them. "We're just having some cuddles! Now- You better sleep missy. Or the big tickle monster is gonna get you!" William chuckled as he started to tickle charlie, laughter filled out the room. Everything was perfect, honestly.. Nothing was in the way.

(2257 words 😦 please give feedback! I wanna know how my first story is! :) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
882K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4.7K 54 6
This is a fan fiction about salvis, a Sally face fanfic. Please be kind and give me some ideas on my next story! 💓
1M 63K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...