Blindspot

By ssupppppy

I was 8 when I got promised to Andrei, my childhood friend. We shared a great bond and comfort with each othe... More

Mine -I
Mine- II
Wedding Bells
Two Faces Of Danzel Levigne
Birthday And Surprises
The Meet
Defender?
Evidence
Water
His Wrath
Escape Attempt
Payback
Escape
A Kiss In The Fire
Hotel Room
Innocence
The Lead
Stars And Sky
Turmoil
Right or Wrong
Accusation and Trusts
Lust And Love
Layers Of Truth
Trust Is Earned
Disowned
Who Is He?
Criminal
Color And Rain
Marriage Proposal
Ring And Hatred
Confession
I Will Let You Go!
Wedding Preparation

Under His Tongue

16.2K 806 199
By ssupppppy

Hot rage flushed through his veins when he saw him with her. He was holding her arms. They were close. Too bloody close. 

They looked shocked by his sudden appearance. Inessa stepped away from Fransisco but Fransisco schooled his features instantly and stared back at him challengingly. Inessa had her heart in her throat as she cowered away in fear.

Danzel looked possessed. 

His face, hot red, and the bloodlust in his eyes were bone-chilling.   

In a flash, he crossed over to Fransisco and landed a punch on his face, causing him to spit blood.

Inessa gasped and covered her mouth in sheer terror. Fransisco wasn't the one to back down. He returned the gesture with equal fervor, snapping Danzel's face to the side. Danzel grounded his jaw and flogged him with another punch. The jealousy had blinded him to all the reasons. He didn't care how would he explain the blood spots on his clothes to the world. His years of reputation would collapse into nothing but he couldn't bring himself to care. Nothing fucking mattered in the moment, except for the bloodlust that was howling through his veins. 

Fransisco wasn't weak but Danzel had turned into a raging bull who can't be controlled, much less conquered. Blood stained Danzel's knuckle as he continued to beat the shit out of Fransisco. He wanted him dead, nothing less would appease his rage. Inessa watched everything with a horrified look. She was shaking and tears of terror were raining down her eyes. He was on rampage mode. He was terrifying her. 

Once satisfied with his work, Danzel grabbed his bloodied collar and lifted him up off the ground.  

"She is mine, you get it. She is fucking mine," he let out an animalistic growl and landed a deadly punch in his eyes. Fransisco let out a grunt. Danzel let go of him with a jerk. Fransisco's head hit the marble with a thud. Danzel rose to his feet and turned towards Inessa. Her blood froze right in that instant. The anger was still there in his eyes. She pressed into the wall as he made his way towards her, like an angry predator. 

A drop of tear trickled down her eyes when he halted in front of her. She looked down, feeling scared. 

A gasp left her mouth when he grabbed her wrist and pulled her flushed into his chest. Before she could understand anything, he smashed her lips with his. He gripped her bun and kissed her possessively. He kissed her to let that motherfucker know, she was bloody his.  He kissed her to make it burn through her head that she belonged to him, only him and there was no escape. He pulled the pin, unfurling her bun, and ran his bloodied fingers through her soft locks, painting them red while kissing the daylight out of her.

He had lost her once and he would be damned if he let anyone snatch her away from him again.       

He broke the kiss after a good minute. Looking into her eyes, he raised his hand, Inessa flinched back. Ignoring her apprehension, he started caressing her lower lip with his thumb and suddenly pulled at her hair, forcing her face up. She let out a gasp. He leaned, bringing his mouth closer to hers while boring holes into her glassy eyes. 

"If you will betray me, doll, I'll burn you alive along with your whole damn family," he harshly pinched her bruised lip and warned her in a low threatening tone. The malice in his eyes was bone-chilling.  

Fear paralyzed her. 

He tugged at her lip before letting it go. He uncurled his fingers from her hair and grabbed her hand. Without giving her another minute, he took her out of the bathroom.  

The fate was on his side as the auction had started and the lights were turned off. No one noticed them or his bloodstained jacket as he dragged her towards the exit. Inessa tripped on her heels a couple times but he didn't stop. The images of him holding her had blinded his senses. Inessa, on the other hand, was petrified. She knew he was still angry. His death grip on her wrist was proof of his rage. His grip was going to leave an ugly bruise.  

He shoved her into his car and rounded to his side. Inessa shifted to the edge of the seat in order to put as much distance between them as possible. He dove in not a second later and settled in his seat. The air around them turned tense. 

His jaw was set and his eyes were glaring fire on the road ahead. Inessa shrunk back, afraid of what was coming for her. He kickstarted the car and sped it towards home. Inessa gasped and gripped the edge of her seat as the car swerved violently. She shot a wary glance at him and noted he was still staring ahead and his knuckles had turned white due to the tight grip he held on the steering. Another sharp turn made her bump against the window. He was driving rashly. 

Her head was hurting terribly by the time they reached the mansion. He climbed out and banged the door shut behind him. Rounding up to her side, he pulled her door open and yanked her out. Inessa lost her balance coming out and gripped his jacket to keep herself from falling. He closed the door and scooped her up in his arms strong arms. Inessa struggled but he continued to carry inside the mansion and towards his room in long urgent strides. Inessa was getting breathless with fear. She bit her lips and squeezed her eyes shut, feeling so helpless. 

Moments passed before she felt herself being thrown in the air. She would have screamed if she could but all that she managed to utter was a soundless gasp. Her eyes snapped open when her back hit a soft mattress. Her body bounced by the impact. 

Danzel stalked towards her like a predator while loosening his tie, making her scoot backward in fear. Tears were shimmering in her light brown eyes. 

She whimpered when he pressed his knee onto the mattress and leaned over her. She whimpered when he grabbed her jaw in a tight grip and pulled her face up. 

"Just when I start believing you," he gritted out. Hatred shone brightly in his eyes. How much he hoped he was wrong. How much he wished Inessa to be innocent. He wanted to love her without a pang of guilt. He wanted to show her nobody can love her as much as he does, not even that fucker Fransisco. He wanted to overwhelm her with all the love he had locked inside his heart for her, for years. He wanted to pamper her, adore her, cherish her without a twinge in his heart for betraying his little brother. 

But all his wishes and hopes came crashing down when he saw them together like goddamn lovers.  

"Who do you belong to, Inessa?" he straddled her, crushed her jaw, and sneered against her mouth. Inessa tilted her head back and scrunched her brows in pain.   

"Me. You belong to me, Star, always had," he let go of her aching jaw and slid his fingers down her shoulder to her hands as he spoke in a low but hoarse tone.  

He threaded his fingers through hers and hovered over her lips. 

"Inessa belongs to Danzel," he kissed her lips lightly. 

"Her every breath, every inch belongs to him," he whispered sensually between the light kisses he put on her lips. 

"And if anyone even tried to snatch her from him, he will destroy them," he murmured huskily before giving her a full-blown kiss. His lips moved over hers. He bit on her lip, making her part her lips, and stick his tongue deep inside her mouth. His eager tongue poked around her warm mouth in a skillful manner. It was a gentle kiss but not meaningless. The kiss reeked of his possessiveness, his jealousy. 

A few moments later, he reluctantly parted from her intoxicating mouth. His pupil dilated when he noticed his saliva glistening on her soft lips. It was a fucking turn-on.          

Danzel retreated from the bed with a smirk. Inessa tried to pull her arms to the front and that is when she realized he had tied her hands with his tie to the headboard. Aghast, she struggled against the bound whereas Danzel took off his jacket and shirt, smirking at her. 

He shed his shirt and ever so casually, walked up to the table and opened one of the drawers.  

Inessa looked over at him with suspicious eyes as the man picked what he was looking for. 

Holding it, he returned with a wicked smirk. The color drained down Inessa's face when she saw what he was holding. 

A tattoo gun. 

She started shaking her head vigorously, pleading for him to not do what she was thinking while scrunching back.  

"Come here," he ignored her attempts and instructed her in a serious tone. 

Inessa shook her head and scooted more. Danzelclenched his jaw and in the next moment, he grabbed her ankles and pulled her, making her lie in the bed.  

He crawled over her and put his fingers around her neck. 

"You will not refuse me," he put a little pressure around her neck and growled. She bit her lip as tears washed down her eyes. His gaze dropped to her round breasts that were rising and falling deliciously between her pants. He slid his hand down and cupped her delicate breast in his callous hand over the fabric. So luscious, so delicate, they were his favorite things to hold onto.   

He wanted to see her perky nipples. Not delaying, he grabbed the hem of her dress and rip it into two, exposing her bra-clad breasts. Inessa froze underneath him, taken aback by his sudden move. 

Impatiently, he pulled her bra down, her rosy tips were erect for his ministration. Not wasting another second, he captured her swells in both his hands and gave them a squeeze. His darkened gaze was shamelessly feasting on the beautiful sight of her nakedness. He pushed her delicate lumps up, bringing them closer, and leaned. 

"I love how soft they are. So delicate, so delicious," his voice thick with lust. He dipped his head and took one of her rosy nipples in his mouth. He licked the tip before swirling his tongue over it. Inessa arched her back, a mild tingling ache burning beneath the bud he was sucking on. 

Inessa closed her eyes. The only sound in the room was of her heavy breathing and his lewd sucking noise. 

He let go of her left nipple with a pop before moving to her right. Inessa curled her toes when she felt the warmth of his wet mouth closing in on her aching bud. Her core quivered when he whirled the tip of his tongue over the tip and gave a light suck. 

After sucking her breasts for a while, he started kissing down the side of her length. Inessa shivered in delight, feeling his hot lips peppering soft kisses on her skin. 

Not a moment later, she let out a startled gasp when he sank his into her fragile waist. She didn't know but her sinfully thin waist was his weakness. He loved playing with it. Gently, Danzel removed his teeth and ran his tongue over his mark to allay the pain. Inessa took a breath in relief when he smoothened the pain with his tongue.    

He pulled her panties down, momentarily closed his eyes, and pressed a deep kiss on her hipbone.

This is where he would mark her. 

He drew away and grabbed his tattoo machine. 

"Move and I will paint your whole body with ink," he warned her, making her snap her eyes open. Horror filled her wide eyes when she saw the tattoo machine in his hand. She squirmed and pleaded through her eyes to not do this. 

" What did I say about moving? Do you want me to tattoo your whole body? I'll start with your forehead then," he snapped at her. She shook her head and implored him not to go ahead with it. 

He shut her up when he hovered over her face. 

"Stay still, doll, or I will ink every inch of you with my name, including your eyes," he murmured lowly, looking into her eyes. 

Inessa stilled. She knew he was capable of doing that. This man had no heart, no mercy.  

"Good girl," he smiled pleased and pecked her lips before going back to his former position, between her legs.

"It will hurt a little but won't take long," Danzel told her before starting the machine and pressing it against her hipbone.

Inessa clenched her eyes shut, letting tears fall, and waited for this ordeal to end. 

"Perfect," the pride in his voice was easy to detect as he removed the nipping point of the machine from her skin. Inessa opened her eyes and found him marveling at his work of art on her. There was a content smile on his face. 

She looked down and saw something written on her hipbone. She couldn't read what was written. A sob tore through her throat. How could he be so cruel?

He put something on the tattoo,"You behaved so well, doll. I will reward you," with that said, he brought his face closer to her nether region and buried his face between her legs. 

He spread her legs wider and blew a hot breath on her silky folds, making her breath quiver. 

"So pretty," she heard him and the red of embarrassment coated her face. Never in her life had she expected the ever serious and disciplined Danzel Lavigne to be this lewd. This obscene.

This Danzel was so different from what Andrei had described him as. 

She couldn't see his face. All she could see was his beautifully tanned shoulder and his raven mop of hair..    

She inhaled sharply when he licked her folds in one powerful stroke. The pain on her hipbone was overshadowed by the mild ache brewing in her pussy. She turned her face to the side, feeling both frustrated and impatient. 

He gently circled her clit with the tip of his tongue, prompting her to inhale shakily. Her glazed-over eyes were fixed on one of the stars that were glittering out the window but her focus was on his greedy tongue that was playing a wicked game with her most sensitive part.       

Her eyes shuttered close and a moan escaped her mouth when he tugged her swollen clit into his mouth. The man had no shame as he started sucking on her bud with cruel greed, alternating with occasional gentle nibbling.   

She fisted the bedspread and arched her back a little, experiencing a familiar swirl in her lower abdomen.

He knew what he was doing.  

For Danzel, it still felt like a dream. He had done it with her so many times in his dreams, never thought he would get the chance to taste her in reality. He always wondered how would she taste, how would she feel, and now that he had a taste of her, he wasn't able to withdraw. He wanted more and more of her. She was an addiction. A lethal, intoxicating, deadly addiction. An addiction he can't stop indulging in even if it would destroy him into pieces. 

He licked down to her throbbing pussy and pressed a deep kiss on it. This was his. His prized possession. His heavenly escape from the world.

"So wet for me," he groaned out smilingly and skillfully outlined her little hole with his tongue. 

She was ready for the invasion of his tongue with all the wetness gushing out of her. 

But she wasn't ready for the overwhelming sensation that washed over her when he plunged his tongue deep inside her. Her knees buckled. A violent tremor snaked down her spine, rendering her senses paralyzed.

The feeling of his hot heavy tongue, squeezing deep inside her was mind-blowing. Her senses had sunk into a haze as she gripped the bedspread with all her might.       

Sweat beaded over her forehead and hot tears flowed down her eyes as she felt his tongue easing in and out of her slippery canal. The intensity was too much to handle for her. The pleasure was beyond profound.  

He let out a guttural groan when she clenched around his tongue out of desperation. The wild throb of her pussy beneath his tongue was driving him insane. It was a fucking turn-on. 

He slithered his hand under her and lifted her ass off the bed to have deeper access. He pressed his mouth deeper and sped up his thrusting, bringing her closer to her high. Her cheeks grew hot and her heart started racing violently as the pressure storming inside her threatened to explode. 

She tensed up and squeezed his head with her thigh, pleading with him. 

"Let it go, doll," he twisted his tongue inside her, making her writhe as she came violently on his tongue. She felt as if her soul had left her body. 

Danzel lapped on her juices as she relaxed back in the bed and absently stared up at the ceiling. 

Please like and Comment. 

Follow my page here for more

Instagram- Bluee_Dreams64                    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991K 62.7K 32
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
163K 12.2K 15
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
818K 39K 26
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the village named 'Tara...
124K 5.6K 58
๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ โ˜† The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...