Seven

By elletriestowrite

When Lily's university financial scholarship is revoked she explores a new avenue for income. A mutual frien... More

Info / Characters
Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 (Bonus Chapter)

Chapter 47

1.4K 48 13
By elletriestowrite

The familiar taste of Seven roams my mouth and instantly dissolves all my previous doubts and concerns. How does he manage to soothe my worries and ignite my passions in the same moment?

My lips respond to his, vehement and impassioned as his own. I've missed this, I've missed him more than I was willing to admit. But it feels so good to feel him on me this way.

Our breath is loud and strangled as hurried hands take hold of each other; feeling, gripping, scratching and stroking all over in a rather desperate attempt to get closer to one another.

The suns heat feels cooler against my skin in comparison to the fire now burning through my veins. My fingers slip into the soft mess of curls at the back of Seven's head before I jerk away.

"Your stitches?" I speak around Seven's lips.

"Gone." He answers with a breath.

Gone? How could his stitches just be gone? Did he go to a doctor while he was away?

"Curby cut them out." Seven answers my thoughts and pushes his lips back to mine. I let him kiss me for another moment before pulling back slightly again.

"Is that wise?" I ask him regarding his Do It Yourself approach and he shrugs.

"My heads heal, don't worry. You can pull my hair." He says quickly and mashes his lips back to mine again. So he likes me pulling his hair? The thought that he enjoys it sends a spark of electricity down my spine. My hands hesitantly rake back through the ends of his hair at the back of his neck and I pull gently on the roots.

Seven moans into my mouth, his fingers twitching tightly in the skin of my hips in response.

"Harder." Seven demands into my mouth and pulls my body to press against his as he kisses me again. My hands respond, fisting the curls and tugging on them a little harder than before causing Seven to moan once again.

Heat spills out over my body and I begin to feel that familiar pulse for him, down there.  It's felt like forever since he last touched me and my body is calling out for him as his mouth runs down my jaw. My stomach flutters when I feel him beginning to harden under his white trunks.

I know we're on the back of the boat, so open and public but I couldn't care less if anyone saw us right now. I've missed this, I've missed him so much and the way he makes me feel. In a bold move my hand rubs over his erection straining in his swimmers and am rewarded with a delicious moan from Seven's throat. I love how he sounds when he's like this, his voice is deeper, richer and smooth like honey which turns me on in a way I can't even comprehend.

Seven's large hands reach around and lift me up by my ass. Broad palms encourage my legs to wrap around his hips as he begins walking us back further into the yacht.

Blindly Seven carries me to one of the luxurious bedrooms on this level of the boat, his lips barely leaving mine the entire time he does. My back finds the soft white cotton blankets as he lays me down gently on the bed of one of the spare rooms. The fire in my blood heats yet another degree as I watch Seven pull his lips from mine to reach over to the nightstand and pull out a small gold foiled packet. I bite down on my bottom lip in anticipation, removing my bikini bottoms and tossing them to the side as Seven rips open the condom and pulls his own shorts down.

In seconds he is climbing up my body and the sight alone could send me into a craze. The way his eyes are so dark as they roam my bared body underneath him. No one has ever looked at me like this, the way only he does. No one has ever made me feel so desirable in my most intimate state. I hope I can make him feel that same way, that he knows how much I enjoy this with him.

"I want you." The confession leaves my lips and I don't even recognise my voice. I would usually feel embarrassed by such a desperate profession but I don't. The way that Seven responds has me wanting to divulge every thought going through my mind.

Seven pushes his hips down to mine, and I feel his covered length glide against my intimate area causing us both to inhale sharply at the contact.

"You do?" He asks me and I nod.

"How badly?" Seven questions as he purposely teases himself over my sensitive bud. A frantic moan tumbles from my lips as I try my best to think of how to get my mouth to form words while he provokes my wild hormones.

"Badly, so bad... uh." I moan as he directly begins to rub himself against my sensitive area.

"Fuck I love watching you get so turned on." Seven confesses lowly. His voice is slower than usual and has a very distinctive rasp brought on by his arousal. My hands grip over his flexed biceps that hold his weight on either side of my shoulders. He leans down to press a single kiss to my mouth as I feel him brush against my entrance before slowly pushing into me.

The melodic sound of our synchronised moans fill the room, mixing with the rhythmic slaps of Seven's hips rolling into mine.

"Oh." I moan at the pleasurably tight feeling of myself wrapped around him. Seven leans down onto his elbows so I can feel his torso gently resting on mine. I love the feeling of how close he is, it feels so intimate and when Seven brings his head out from kissing my neck he brushes his nose against mine gently but doesn't kiss me.

The intensity of Seven's gaze as he methodically rocks into me is overwhelming. I take in every detail of his face, burning it into my memory of how beautiful he looks. The dampness collecting around his hairline, the vein straining in his neck and forehead, the plumpness to his open lips from kissing, the feeling of his warm heavy breath on my face. My hands go to his clammy back to draw him deeper into me. When I rake my nails down his hard back I watch in awe as his eyes roll back from the feeling.

"F-fuck." Seven groans and slams his hips harder into me. My skin is building its own coat of perspiration from the heat swelling inside of me and the warmth of Seven's working body blanketing mine. I feel encased in the cocoon of Seven's body, a delicate butterfly sheltered by the hard protectant shell that is Seven. I feel so safe with him, especially in our intimate moments like this. He makes me feel beautiful and confident to express my needs and wants, so when I lift my hips from the soft mattress to meet his and confess into his ear about how good he makes me feel I'm elated at his reply.

"You feel so fucking good Lily." He murmurs and I lift my hips up again.

"God, I can get enough of you." His nose nudges mine as he places a small peck to my lips and picks up his rhythm.

"Oh Harry!" I exclaim as I feel my cheeks burn as my blood heat begins to sore and I feel myself getting close.

"I know baby." Seven hums in agreement at the pleasure. His dark eyes stare down at me again and the eye contact feels even more intimate than the way our bodies are connecting. Slowly, I watch the shift happening behind his eyes. It's like a cloud that gently blows across a clear sky to block the warmth and shine of the sun. Seven's eyes turn a dull black and drop to my chest. His hips begin to robotically push forward into me and I know he's switching off. It's so obvious to me when it happens, it's like he's not even there and something else just takes control of his movements while he completely checks out emotionally.

Right away my hand reaches for his face, encouraging his eyes back to mine in an attempt to draw him back to me.

"Harry, baby." I try steady my voice to get through to him, my thumb strokes his cheek and the cloud begins to move again. I keep my thumb in a delicate touch to his cheek till I see the light come back to his eyes. When his gaze feels like it isn't looking right through me I drop my hand.

"So fucking beautiful." He grunts quietly like he didn't intend on saying the comment out loud and I know he's back. Seven's words keep building me higher and higher, provoking the onslaught of my release. My nails dig into his back and he moans once again. Getting a sense that Seven enjoys the slight pain I go to scratch at his back again but he swiftly rolls us over.

In an expert manoeuvre he turns so he is now laying on his back underneath me, my legs either side as I straddle him. Without hesitation his large hands grab my hips and begin to move them, encouraging my body to work itself against him from on top. I sit up to gain a better control of my movements, resting my hands on his chest as I begin to grind myself down on to him.

The feeling of him is much more intense this way. He moves deeper inside of me from this angle, hitting a spot that has me vibrating in pleasure. His hands reach up and tear my bikini bra from my body, licking his lips at the sight of me bouncing on him.

"Oh shit!" I pant as he repeatedly hits the spot deep inside me. His fingers dig into my hips as he looks up at me riding him, his teeth biting down on his bottom lip and brow knitted together in pleasure.

"Oh god." I moan. I don't know how long left I have, I can feel myself barely clinging to the cliff. My orgasm teetering on the edge, waiting for the blissful free fall. Suddenly Seven sits up with me, his strong arms wrap around my back aiding my movements to lift off him and pull me back down against him repeatedly hard. His mouth occupies my own, tongue soft and slow against mine - completely contrasting the way our bodies are slamming together.

Seven pulls his lips from mine to breathe, his damp forehead pressed to mine as I continue to move against him.

"Fuck Lilianna. I'm going to come." He warns against my lips in a strained, breathy whisper.

"Me too." I fold my arms around his neck, fingers edging into his damp curls. I'm determined to pleasure him as much as possible. Knowing he enjoys me pulling his hair I tug on the stray curls in my fist and he rewards me with a moan. Greedily I cover his mouth with mine, wanting to swallow the seductive noise.

"Tell me." Seven pants around my lips and I pull back to watch his mouth speak. His arms tighten around me.

"What?" I breathlessly ask.

"Tell me you're mine." He begs.

"I-I'm yours." I answer him without hesitation or thought to the words. They are true, I am his whether he wants me or not.

"Are you mine?" I ask him, my eyes flicking between his dark green. A damp curl falls to his forehead causing my stomach to tighten. He's so gorgeous, it's mesmerising. His eye contact is intense as he utters a one word answer.

"Completely." Seven rawly admits and I press my lips to his. His words trigger something deep inside me and finally, my fingers let go of the cliff. Pleasure pulsing through my muscles, causing the ones in my stomach to continually contract and release as my orgasm quakes through my entire body. Seven's arms hold me tightly before falling slightly slack around me, his eyes screw shut as his own orgasm leaves his body and soul separated for those explosively intense seconds of pure pleasure. His head rolls forward lazily to rest his forehead against my chest and I know he can hear the rapid and substantial thud of my heart hitting my rib cage.

We sit in complete silence but our breathing. I feel his length fall from me as I move off his lap and he pulls me silently to his chest to lay down for a moment. When our breath is no longer echoing off the walls and the euphoric state of peace begins to dissipate from the room, still neither of us speaks.

I am too nervous to speak first. I don't understand why, but the words spoken just before we both climaxed seem to hold heavy in the room around us. This has been the first time Seven and I have had sex with the knowledge of each other's feelings about one another. Things feel different now; words hold more meaning, the sex feels more connected and I can feel myself falling for him. The realisation is terrifying.

Calloused hands run gently up and down my bare back in comfort. It would be soothing if I weren't so caught up in my head about my feelings for this man. I'm nervous that he doesn't feel it as deeply as I do, scared I'm going to be hurt and sceptical as to how we'd even make this work. Being together is against every law for him and there is only so long we can keep going before we're caught out. And what would that mean for us? What will happen to him? To me?

Bile rises in my throat at the vile circumstance playing in my head. I force myself to stop thinking of it and just focus on the way his hand feels on my back. The sound of his steady breaths and the warmth that surrounds me.

Whatever the future may hold for us I will still always have these twenty four hours with him on this beautiful boat, I remind myself. And no one, not even Victor can take this away from us.

"What are you thinking about?" Seven croaks after a moment and lifts his face to look at me.

"You." I answer truthfully, and watch the sides of his mouth tug upwards lazily.

"Is that so?" He rhetorically asks, completely smug.

"Well I suppose it's only fair considering all I seem to think about is you." Seven says playfully and untangles himself from my body. The loss of contact literally makes me pout which only fuels his grandiosity. But he leans over and kisses my puffed bottom lip.

"I gotta throw this shit away and then I'll come back to hold you." Seven explains as he sits up and removes the condom from himself.

"You know I'm on contraception right? Like we don't have to use one of those." I sit up on my elbows and watch his glorious naked behind walk to the joining bathroom. The way his muscles move as he walks under his tight, tanned skin is so appealing. I hear him flush the used condom down the drain before he answers.

"Yeah I know, you said before." He answers washing his hands.

"I don't have any yknow ... things." I don't know how to put this as Seven folds his arms and leans against the bathroom door. Clearly amused by my lack of poise on the subject.

"Things?" He asks, wanting me to clarify though I suspect he knows very well what I'm trying to say.

"I'm clean." I say simply.

"Congratulations. So am I." He smirks.

"So then why are you so adamant on the condom? Most guys are stoked about not having to use one." I sit up more against the headboard and fold my knees to my chest.

Seven walks back to the bed and I don't miss his frown when I mention my experience with other guys. He sits down with his back to me, taking a moment before answering.

"I just don't want to risk it." He says.

"Risk what?" I reach for him and he moves to sit next to me against the headboard.

"Getting someone pregnant." Seven stares ahead blankly, avoiding my gaze.

"I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I did." He comments quietly. I'm surprised by his pessimistic stance on the subject.

"But I thought you wanted to be a dad?" I remember his confession on the drive home from the club once, and how he was embarrassed to admit it. That felt like so long ago.

"I do. But not in this life. Knowing how I was raised that's not something I'd ever want to subject a kid to. Ever." He shakes his head and looks over at me.

"But knowing what it was like given you went through it, you'd be able to change things from how you were raised." I point out.

"And suppose I have a daughter, then what Lily? I'm just meant to send her and the woman who birthed her off to some secret location to never be seen again?" Seven snaps. I don't know why the thought of Seven having a child with some faceless random woman bothers me so much. We're speaking of the hypothetical here, I shouldn't be getting bothered over the hypothetical woman Seven has hypothetical children with.

"No. Well, I don't know. But you could do things differently to how your father did, since you'll be in charge." I have no idea why I'm trying to persuade Seven on his stance of kids. I guess I just don't want him to turn his back on something he wants.

Seven frowns and shakes his head.

"Don't you understand? I don't want any of this Lily? I don't want to be in charge. I don't want this life. But I have no choice because this is what I was born into. I won't put that on anyone else, I won't bring a kid into this world who will feel just as helpless on their choices in life. I won't risk it, not even once." Seven says sternly and I get the hint that the conversation is no longer up for discussion. It's not like I want kids with him or anything, I just find it sad that there doesn't seem to be many things in life he wants other than a family and freedom. Freedom may be impossible to come by but a family is doable. After all he seemed fond of his life while his father was alive and here to take proper care of him.

A loud cranking noise echos in the room from below the boat.

"What is that?" I panic.

"Relax. It's just the anchor going down." Seven assures me and I look out the small window from the bed. Sure enough the boat has stopped moving, and soon the usual hum of the boats engine seizes causing a level of quiet I had forgotten was possible.

"Come on." Seven says, retrieving his white swim trunks from the floor.

"Let's go for a swim." He smiles and tugs them up his tanned legs.

——————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 154 12
this is what a friend requested yes a friend definitely isn't an excuse don't ship them in real life this is a very gay story so if you are homopho...
20.9K 393 18
this is a reader insert :) it uses they them pronouns too so anyone can really read it there is a slight set image and last name for the main charact...
259K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
7.4K 68 11
Tighnaris heat season has started and he needs sexual intercourse to end his heat season And Collei doesn't know about the heat season