【COMPLETED】 Seventeen S.Coups...

By Fantasyfanfic10

A story of a childhood love between a Mafia and a normal girl who is a sister of a Mafia. Those two meet with... More

Chapter 000
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
New Stories

Chapter 023

1.4K 37 6
By Fantasyfanfic10

THE GAIN OF MEMORY

As ususal you are getting ready to university. Shownu said that he would drop you off at the university. You got ready and gone downstairs with Minhyuk who come out of his room just now.

Minhyuk:
Looking so excited? Going somewhere after university?

Y/n:
Yep. Shownu oppa told me that he would take me to the mall which is near the SVX FASHION

Minhyuk:
Good to hear. Also -

You both stopped in your tracks as you both saw a unfamiliar figure in the living room along with the rest of the members. Their faces were void of any emotion. You bit your lip and held Minhyuk's hand as you walked down the stairs slowly. Minhyuk put on his cold face once he saw that person's face. Shownu immediately gone near you two once you came down.

Shownu:
Seungcheol will drop you off at the university. I'll pick you up in the evening.

Y/n:
Okay. Is he here already?

Shownu:
He is here. Take care and be safe.

Hyungwon:
I'll walk you out. Carry on with this.

You walked out with Hyungwon. He gave you a hug and bid goodbye to you. You gone inside Seungcheol's car and he took off from there. You felt him intertwine his fingers with yours.

Seungcheol:
How are doing babe?

Y/n:
Before dating you came there whenever you want but now? You are staying 10 feet away from there.

Seungcheol:
I don't want to die yet. If they knew it they won't leave me without a scratch.

You just looked down and nodded in agreement. He noticed your sad face and gave your hand a squeeze. The drive continued just like that. Soon you both reached the university.

Y/n:
See you soon. Bye!

Seungcheol:
Really? Just that?!

Y/n:
Then what do you need?

He pulled you closer to him and smashed his lips with yours. You just stayed like that before kissing him back. He nibbled on your lips softly and pulled you even closer to him. Your hands made way to his hair and started playing with it. A few minutes later you tried to back away to catch your breath but he didn't seem to leave you. Whenever you tried to move back he would just come forward. Just like that you were pinned to the window by him. Soon he pulled away with a smile showing his dimples. You opened your eyes and gave him a small hit in his stomach making him chuckle a little. He pulled you to his embrace and you hugged him back.

Y/n:
When will we tell them oppa? I'm feeling guilty.

Seungcheol:
I know. We will tell them when the time is right.

Y/n:
I just hope we will be accepted by them.

He hugged you tightly when he noticed your voice crack. You snuggled more into his embrace. A notification from one of your phones brought you back to reality. Seungcheol took out his phone and ..........

Y/n:
I'm late bye babe! I love you so much!

You placed one last kiss on his lips and made your way inside. He just sat there as he watched you made your way inside the university. He took his phone and messaged Shownu that he had dropped you off safely. He took off from there after a few minutes.

TIME SKIP

The university ended peacefully and you were in the playground watching Asahi, Junkyu and Jaehyuk playing soccer, while waiting for Shownu to pick you up.

Jaehyuk:
Why are you here in first place Ms.Y/n?

Y/n:
Why do you even care Mr.Yoon?

Junkyu:
He's just salty that you are busy with your phone instead of cheering for him.

Y/n:
Then what are they doing?

You pointed to a couple of girls who were looking at them with dreamy eyes. Asahi just shot him a glare and turned to you.

Asahi:
You look happy? And why is that?

Y/n:
I won't tell you that! How is Yoshi doing?

Asahi:
His wound is healing. He is doing pretty good now.

Junkyu:
It's a relief that the others didn't ask about what happened there.

Y/n:
You guys are right! I couldn't imagine them questioning us about things.

You received a notification that Shownu is here and you bid goodbye to the guys. You ran to the gate and saw him waiting. You checked before crossing the road and ran straight to his arms.

Shownu:
How was your day princess?

Y/n:
It was good. Also it was very peaceful.

Shownu:
Let's go. We will go to the mall after I finish my little work in the office. Is that okay?

Y/n:
Okay. I'm good with it.

You both got in the car and drove off to the destination. The ride was silent except for the song playing in the background. You decided to break the silence by asking him the question that you were trying to get answer from the guys especially Shownu.

Y/n:
Hyunwoo oppa, can I ask you something?

Shownu:
What is it?

Y/n:
What will you do if I was dating someone?

Shownu:
It depends on who the person is Y/n. Why are you asking me this?

Y/n:
Nothing. I just want to know what will you do.

Shownu:
Okay. We are here kiddo. Lock the doors and wait for me here. Don't go anywhere and roll up the windows.

Y/n:
Will you be back soon?

Shownu:
I promise to be back soon. I just need to sign some papers.

He left a kiss on your forehead and went inside the building. You did as he told and played with your phone while waiting for him. After some time the sound of thunder made you come out of your trance. You glanced to the opening of the parking lot to see it was raining. You decided to call Shownu. Then you noticed a few people entering the parking lot with gun in their hands. You moved to the back seat in a swift move. Crouching down, you clasped your mouth with your hand. Shownu picked up your call.

Shownu: I'm there already Y/n.
Y/n: Oppa, someone is here with guns.
Shownu: Don't open the car until I say so. The car is bulletproof.
Y/n: Okay oppa. I'll cut the call.
Shownu: Don't cut the call. Wear your earpiece.

You obeyed him and in a fraction of seconds there were a couple of gunshots which can be heard across the parking lot. You flinched and closed your eyes and ears.

Shownu: Open the door Y/n! Soon!

His voice rang through your ear. You looked outside the car and immediately opened the door. He got ready and was about to drive.

Y/n:
Oppa! You are bleeding!

Shownu:
We don't have time for that angel. We need to get you home. Call the guys.

He speed up from the parking lot and gone to the main roads. He drove in a speed which exceeds the speed limit. There were also some cars following yours behind in a few meters distance.

Y/n: Hyungwon oppa! We got attacked!
Hyungwon: What?! Where are you both?
Shownu: At XXX main road. We are being chased! Get back up!
Hyungwon: Okay!

Soon you lost the track of the enemies and you let out a heavy sigh. He stopped the car because of the signal. There was more traffic because of the heavy rain. You took put your T-shirt from your bag and tied it around Shownu's hand which was bleeding.

Shownu:
It's okay princess. I'm fine.

Y/n:
You are not. Get it treated when we go home.

You noticed him not answering and saw that his eyes turned dark. He suddenly got out of the car and also pulled you put with him.

Y/n:
Oppa! What are you doing?

Shownu:
Just don't question me! Do as I say!

His voice was much darker than you thought, it would be. He never used his mafia side to you, no one did except for Hyungwon. It was new to see Shownu being like this. He took out his gun and pulled you close to him. You immediately dialed Hyungwon since you guys are changing locations. You both began to run and ended up in a alleyway. You both came to a abrupt stop once you saw a wall infront of you. Your fear increased. The rain pouring heavily didn't do anything to decrease your fear.

???:
Well! The greatest mafia in the whole world got caught with his beautiful little sister.

Shownu:
Do you think that I'll lose against a coward like you?! You don't even have courage to attack me like a man!

???:
Talk less do more Shon Hyunwoo!

A man drew his knife towards you. Shownu pulled you behind his back and began fighting him. More men came out after a while.

Y/n:
I'll take care of some people here.

Shownu:
Y/n! Don't do this! Listen to me!

You just looked at him and continued to fight the gang members. Soon Hyungwon also arrived with Wonho. There were also some men who came along with them. Hyungwon immediately came near you and dragged you away. He just hugged you and you noticed someone coming both your way. You turned both your bodies. He looked confused until he saw what was coming.

Y/n:
Ahh!

Shownu/Wonho/Hyungwon:
Y/n! No!

A metal rod hit the back of your head with a strong force. You put your hand behind and shocked to see blood coming out. Your vision started to go blur. As you are about to fall, Hyungwon held you in his arms.

Wonho:
We will make way. Her safety is first. Go Hyungwon!

Hyungwon:
Shownu Hyung you are also hurt! You all are as important as Y/n!

Soon more men of Monsta X came,  led by Kihyun and Changkyun. Wonho made way for Hyungwon and Shownu to get out. Those two reached Hyungwon's car. He put you in the back seat along with Shownu and drove off in full speed. You three were drenched from top to bottom in rain and blood.

Hyungwon:
Just a few minutes Hyung. Hold back until then.

Shownu:
Don't care about me. Y/n first.

Hyungwon:
You are as important as her Hyung! Understand it!

Soon those two reached their hospital. Hyungwon took you out from the car and Shownu followed behind.

Hyungwon:
Mr.Park! My sister got hurt in her back head. Hyung got shot and lost a lot of blood!

The said doctor immediately rushed you two to the emergency room. Minhyuk gone inside Shownu's room and Mr.Park was in your room. Hyungwon was nervously waiting outside. Soon the other boys also accompanied them, including Seungcheol, Hoshi and Woozi. Hyungwon just glanced at them and didn't spoke anything.

Changkyun:
Hyungwon Hyung, they will be fine. Just don't be like this.

Seungcheol:
They will be fine Hyung. They are strong.

Hyungwon:
I failed Seungcheol. I failed as a brother! I failed as a friend!

Seungcheol:
Yah Hyung! Don't talk like that! You are not like that and you didn't fail anyone. We didn't expect this coming. So don't think like that. Y/n would not be happy to hear this words as well as Shownu Hyung. Please be strong Hyung.

A few minutes later, Minhyuk came out of Shownu's room with a relieved expression. They glanced at him and he began telling them his condition.

Minhyuk:
Hyung lost a lot of blood, he is tired because of that and he is sleeping. You can see him after shifting him to another room. Let's wait for Y/n's results.

Mr.Park:
No need. I'm already here. There was a blood clot on the back of her head. We removed it through surgery. She also lost a lot of blood. Other than that she's fine. You can check her after we shift her to her room.

They just nodded and sighed in relief.

AFTER 2 DAYS

Shownu woke up sooner than the others thought. He was good and can leave the hospital in 2 days. You on the other hand didn't wake up. You fell to a deep slumber. Meanwhile, Seungcheol asked Woozi to run a background check on you, since he thought that some behavior of yours was strange. Woozi was trying to break a lot of walls and trying to find information about you. Soon he got it and gone to look for Seungcheol.

Woozi:
Seungcheol hyung! We need to talk! It's about Y/n

Seungcheol:
Tell me Woozi.

Woozi:
Not here in my room. Come with me Hyung.

The male just followed Woozi going to his room. Woozi showed Seungcheol what he found out.

Seungcheol:
No way it's her! She was dead long ago Woozi!

Woozi:
She is not dead. Only her parents were dead. She was alive and good. Only lost her memories!

Seungcheol:
So she was here the whole time and I couldn't sense it was here.

Woozi just gave him a smile and nodded his head. He was happy that the past incident helped you both to get closer.

Woozi:
Go to her Hyung. She needs you. Also I know your little secret.

Seungcheol:
Don't tell anyone else about it. Be careful.

Y/n POV

Everything around me was black. Until I saw a little girl like me running around. The sight was like a illusion. A boy entered the room. He was like Hyungwon. Soon I realized it was me and my brother in our younger age.

Hyungwon:
Mom! I'm back!

Y/n:
Oppa! I missed you!

You said as you run towards him and hugged his leg. He giggled and picked you up.

Hyungwon:
I also missed my sister so much. What did you do today?

Y/n:
I went to park to with our neighbor since mom had some work. I also met someone.

Mom:
Go and fresh up Hyungwon! I have prepared snacks for you both!

Hyungwon:
Let's talk after eating. I'll be back soon.

He took you to the living room and made you sit on the couch. He kissed you cheek and went to his room to fresh up. After few minutes he came back to the living room to see you watching cartoons on the TV. You noticed him and ran to his arms.

Y/n:
Mom asked us to come to the dining room if you finished to fresh up.

Hyungwon:
Is that so. Can we turn off the TV then?

Y/n:
Okay!

He giggled and carried you in his arms to the dining room to off the TV. After that he went to dining room with you in his arms.

Hyungwon:
We are here mom!

Mom:
How was your day Hyungwon ?

Hyungwon:
It was good mom. Our teachers talked about going to a camp at the end of this month.

Y/n:
What is a camp oppa?

Mom:
I'll tell you. We will go to a forest or a mountain and spend around two or 3 days there.

Y/n:
Why do we need to spend time there?

Hyungwon:
When we go to camping we can have a lot of adventures. It's about living together with the nature.

Y/n:
Will it be fun oppa?

Hyungwon:
Yeah! Only if you go with family or friends.

Mom:
Who want ice cream?

Y/n:
Me! Y/n want to eat ice cream.

Hyungwon:
Can we go to my room princess?

Mom:
Don't you have homework Hyungwon?

Hyungwon:
No mom. The teachers didn't gave any homework today. Also tomorrow is Saturday and no school.

Y/n:
Let's eat in your room oppa! Let's go !

He pecked your cheek and picked you up. He went to his room and put you on the couch.

Y/n:
Oppa! Can you feed me this?

Hyungwon:
Anything for my princess. Now tell me on who you met today.

Y/n:
I met a boy.

Hyungwon:
What is his name dear?

Y/n:
His name is Cheolie. He asked me to call him that.

Hyungwon:
Is he your friend now?

Y/n:
Yes he is my friend. I made a new friend oppa.

Hyungwon:
Aww. My sister is growing up. How is kindergarten going for you?

Y/n:
I learnt how to draw.

Hyungwon:
Can I see what you had drawn?

Y/n:
Okay! I'll show you later.

Hyungwon:
Good girl. Come let's wash your mouth and hands.

He carried you to the bathroom attached to his bedroom and helped you to wash your face and hands. After that he took you to his bedroom and dried you.

Y/n:
I'll go to my room and take the drawings.

Hyungwon:
Don't run and be careful.

After a few minutes you came back with a sketch book. Hyungwon helped you to get on the bed and put you on his lap. So that he could have a clear view of your sketch book.

Y/n:
This is a fish. It's a flower. It's a bird. This is sponge Bob.

Hyungwon:
Aww. My sister is really good at it. What have you drawn next?

Y/n:
A house and it's us.

You showed the drawing of you and Hyungwon. He sweetly smiled at you and kissed your cheeks.

Hyungwon:
What did the teacher said about you?

Y/n:
She said to mom that I'm a clever student.

He nodded in agreement. The next day he took you to the same park with is friend Kihyun.

Y/n:
Oppa! Can I go by myself now?

Hyungwon:
Okay. But don't go out of our sight.

You nodded happily and ran to find the boy that you met yesterday. As you were searching, you saw him under the tree alone with his book.

Y/n:
Cheolie! I'm here.

???:
Slow down little one. I won't go anywhere.

He opened his arms for you to hug him. You jumped on him and hugged him. He put you on his lap so that your dress won't get dirty.

Y/n:
Choi Seungcheol. Who is this oppa?

Seungcheol:
It's my name dear. I already told you yesterday.

Y/n:
But I'll call you Cheolie. What are you doing?

Seungcheol:
I'm reading a story book. Want to read with me?

Y/n:
I want to read.

He giggled and told you the stories in his book. It was filled with fantasy stories. After that you both met each other there daily. He will also wait for you there. Later it's been 6 months since you both met. He will tell you stories or will take you on a walk around the park or you both will play on the swings or you both read stories. To Seungcheol you are his light to the darkness of his heart. You always made him feel better whenever he is down without your knowledge. Even your existence itself makes him feel better.

Y/n:
Cheolie can we play? It's boring to read books.

Seungcheol:
Okay dear. What can we play?

Y/n:
Well, you will run and I will catch you.

Seungcheol:
As your wish dear. Are you ready?

He asked you smiling and you nodded excitedly. He began to run in a slow pace and you began to chase him. While chasing him you tripped over a stone and fell down. You hurt your knee and started to cry.

Seungcheol:
Oh my god! What happened to you dear? Why are you crying?

Y/n:
Cheolie, I fell down and my knee got scratched. It hurts oppa.

Seungcheol:
Don't worry dear. Now let's go and treat your wounds.

He said as he picked you up and walked towards the tree where he had kept his bag. He pulled out a water bottle and some bandages.

Seungcheol:
This will hurt a little and then the wounds will go away.

Y/n:
Okay.

He washed your knee and dried it with his kerchief. He put the bandages and covered your wounds.

Seungcheol:
Do you want to go home now?

Y/n:
Okay. Can you carry me Cheolie?

Seungcheol:
Okay dear. Now show me the directions.

He said as he put his bag on his shoulders and picked you up from the floor. He also checked whether there are any other injuries. You told him the way and he followed what you said.

Y/n:
Cheolie, will you be with me forever?

He was quite shocked to hear that from you. He hugged you tightly and held you close to his chest. He kissed your forehead and replied

Seungcheol:
I will forever be there for you my dear.

Y/n:
I love you Cheolie.

Seungcheol:
I love you too dear.

He stopped walking and you close to his chest. You also wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him. You kissed his cheek making him giggle at your cuteness. What he said was true though. He liked you after spending time with you. He enjoyed your company a lot and took a liking of you. He thought that you are his light in darkness.  He felt that you are the remedy to his loneliness. He started walking and you guided him to your house.

Y/n:
Cheolie! Right here ! That house is mine.

Seungcheol:
I'll ring the bell. Is any of your family members here?

Y/n:
My brother will be here.

As he rang the bell, your brother Hyungwon opened the door. He was shocked to see you in someone's arms. You extended your arms to him as a sign to carry you.

Hyungwon:
What happened to her?

Seungcheol:
Actually she fell down while playing. I already dressed her wounds so no need to worry.

Hyungwon:
Thank you so much -

Seungcheol:
I'm Seungcheol. It was nice meeting you.

Hyungwon:
I'm her brother Hyungwon. Thank you so much for accompanying her.

Seungcheol:
It's okay. I'll go now. See you soon dear.

Y/n:
Cheolie come here.

He looked confused and came near you. You kissed his cheek and waved to him. He giggled and ruffled your hair also making you giggle. Hyungwon also chuckled at your affectionate behavior towards Seungcheol.

Y/n:
Bye Cheolie.

Seungcheol:
Bye dear.

He then went out out of your sight. Hyungwon took you inside and placed you on the couch.

Hyungwon:
Do you feel any pain now?

Y/n:
No I don't.

Mom:
Mom is home children!

Hyungwon:
Where is dad?

Mom:
He is parking the car.

Y/n:
Dad! You are back!

Dad:
How is my girl doing?

Y/n:
She is doing good!

Dad:
Hyungwon aunty Choi is ill. So we are going to Busan.

Hyungwon:
But I have school tomorrow dad.

Mom:
You can go to school. I know that your exams are coming. So we are taking only Y/n.

Y/n:
I won't come if oppa don't come!(whining)

Hyungwon:
Don't worry princess. I'll be safe here. You need to be a lot safe while traveling.

Y/n:
Promise me that you will be okay.

Hyungwon:
Promise. You also promise me that you won't cry.

Y/n:
I won't cry.

The next day you all went to Busan. On your way back you met with a car accident. Hyungwon was with your neighbor because it took late for you to come back. Suddenly their neighbor got a call. She was shocked to hear the news.

Neighbor:
Hyungwon! Your parents and sister are involved in a car accident. They are admitted in the xxx hospital.

Hyungwon:
Aunty let's go. We can inform my grandmother.

Those two were to the hospital and Hyungwon noticed your family doctor.

Hyungwon:
Mr.Park! What happened to my family?

Mr.Park:
I'm sorry to say this Hyungwon but your parents passed away.

Hyungwon:
What ?! How is my sister?!

Mr.Park:
She is unconcious. She had a huge hit in he head. There are chances for her to lose her memories.

Hyungwon:
So she won't remember me?

Mr.Park:
We would know once she wakes up.

It has been around 3 hours. Hyungwon was sitting near your bed. Your grandma has also arrived. She was shocked to hear the news. Your fingers moved and you had finally opened your eyes.

Hyungwon:
Y/n! You are awake?! I'll call the doctor.

He said as he ran out of the room to call Mr.Park. He came and checked on you.

Mr.Park:
What is your name?

Y/n:
I don't know. I remember nothing.

Mr.Park:
Can you identify him?

He asking pointing to your brother. You nodded your head as no. Hyungwon cried and ran out of the room.  You looked a little bit upset.

Y/n:
What happened?! Why did he ran away?

Grandma:
He is your brother dear. I'm your grandma.

Y/n:
I have a brother? What is my name?

Grandma:
Your name is Chae Y/n. His name is Chae Hyungwon.

Y/n:
Can I go out of the bed? I want to talk to him grandma.

Mr.Park:
She can go out of bed. But be careful while you walk Y/n.

Y/n:
Okay doctor.

You said as you got out of your bed and tried to find Hyungwon. As you didn't find him near, you went to the roof top to find him. There you saw him sitting on the floor and crying his heart out. You gone before him and knelt down to his level. You hugged him from behind.

Hyungwon gone to the rooftop and cried his heart out. He was sad that his own sister didn't remember him. The sister who he always cared for had forgot him. As he was thinking a lot he felt a pair of hands.

Y/n:
Oppa I'm sorry that I can't remember you but we can make memories together again.

Hyungwon turned around and hugged you back tightly. He placed a gentle kiss on your forehead.

Hyungwon:
I'll try to make you remember princess. I love you my baby sis.

Y/n:
I love you too my big brother.

You woke up with a deep breath and a big scream. The nurse rushed to your room and was shocked to see you detaching the IV tubes.

Nurse:
Ms.Chae ! Please stop it!

Y/n:
Stay out of my way! Hyungwon oppa!

Hyungwon burst open the door and saw you fully awake. He immediately gave you a big hug and kissed your forehead. You hugged him back and asked him a question.

Y/n:
Where is Shownu oppa? Tell me !

Hyungwon:
I'll tell you once the doctor does his check up on you. Call Mr.Park.

Nurse:
Yes Mr.Chae.

Hyungwon made you sit on the bed and gave you water to drink. You drank half of it and put it away. The doctor came and checked you.

Mr.Park:
She is fine. Do you feel any pain Y/n?

Y/n:
I have a little pain at the place where I got hit.

Mr.Park:
We have to do a scan to check why she's in pain. We will inform you after that.

Hyungwon nodded and let the doctor proceed his work on you. He called the members and told them that you are awake. They immediately gone infront of your room including Shownu. The doctor came out after getting the results.

Mr.Park:
I have to talk to you Hyungwon. You guys can go see her.

The boys rushed in your room except for Hyungwon. He glanced at the doctor asking him to continue.

Mr.Park:
Because of the hit, some parts of her brain that were not activated for the past years are activated. Also that's the same place where she got hit when she was young. She may regain her memories.

Hyungwon:
What are you telling doctor?! Is that possible?!

Mr.Park:
There is 95 % of chance that she might remember. She may have some pain or head aches during the process. So be careful of her.

Just then Seungcheol entered with Joshua in the Hospital and saw Hyungwon out of your room.

Joshua:
Hyung! I got lunch for everyone!

Hyungwon:
Thank you Joshua. The others are inside. Y/n is awake.

Seungcheol:
That's a relief Hyung. Can we see her?

Hyungwon:
Come with me then.

He opened the door to your room after thanking the doctor. He saw you laughing with the boys after a long time. Soon you noticed those three.

Y/n:
Yah! Are you 3 just gonna stand there and look at me?!

Seungcheol:
What do you want us to do then?!

Y/n:
Meanie! Just give me a hug.

Hyungwon gone to you and gave you a big hug same as Seungcheol and Joshua. Joshua pulled out the lunch that Mingyu packed. Everyone was eating until Seungcheol noticed that you are not eating.

Seungcheol:
Why are you not eating Y/n? Mingyu made it since it's your favorite.

Y/n:
I'm not that hungry. Can I eat it later?

Seungcheol:
Okay then.

The others left the room asking Seungcheol to take care of you in the mean time. He came near you and kissed your lips softly. You melted in the kiss and grabbed him closer to you. You both broke it once you heard something being dropped. You looked at the door and saw Jooheon with his eyes wide open.

Jooheon:
You both better explain before I take it in a wrong way.

Seungcheol:
Hyung! It's-

Y/n:
We are dating oppa! It's the truth. I can't hide it anymore. I'll tell the others soon. Please don't hate me.

Jooheon:
I don't hate you Y/n. Just shocked that you are dating someone out of your type.

Seungcheol:
Yah! I'm not your type?! Tell me who is it Hyung! I'll kill him and come to you.

Jooheon:
He is from NCT. You remember Qian Kun? It's him.

Seungcheol:
That bitch is dead!

Y/n:
If you kill him, I'll kick you out of my heart! I said that I only love you. No matter what.

Seungcheol:
I too love you. Is this how jealousy feels?!

Jooheon / Y/n:
Yes. This is how it feels.

Jooheon:
I'll leave you two alone. Also congrats to you both. If you break her heart, I'll kill you with my own hands Seungcheol.

Seungcheol:
There won't be any need for it Hyung. I'll take care of her.

He went away and you turned to look at Seungcheol with a serious look.

Y/n:
Cheolie, I need your help. Can you ask Woozi oppa to find information on this woman named Chae Hyerin?

Seungcheol:
You remember me dear? But how?!

Y/n:
Maybe, because of the hit I got. Help me with this one please.

Seungcheol:
Sure Y/n. I'll help you. Don't worry.

Y/n:
Don't let the others know about this, also about my memory gain.

Seungcheol:
I won't tell them. Tell them when the time comes. Okay?

You nodded your head and hugged him. He hugged you back and started to caress your hair making you fall asleep. He softly laid you on the bed and pulled the covers. He kissed your forehead and left to find the others. Not forgetting to tell Woozi what happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 606 20
CHOI SEUNGCHEOL is ceo of "CHOI COSMETICS". and such a sweet but scary guy. then he meet the most beautiful man in the world YOON JEONGHAN. after mee...
205K 5.6K 63
⚠️ THERE IS SMUT AND OTHER MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ Y/n has a normal life...that is until she got kidnapped by the most notorious mafia in Asia. What she d...
10.6K 281 25
what happens when Y/N, goes to seoul for her higher studies and finds out her neighbors are seventeen whom she likes a lot? what will happen if all t...
49.3K 767 44
The moment I saw you, I knew that I want you. "I took the chance and it lead me to you" Where everything starts with an NDA. (Non disclosure agreeme...