π†π’π―πž 𝐌𝐞 π‹π¨π―πž β™‘ Eli...

Por -ruffierosefanfics

𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… π——π—²π—Ίπ—²π˜π—Ώπ—Ά π—”π—Ήπ—²π˜…π—Όπ—½π—Όπ˜‚π—Ήπ—Όπ˜€ π˜… π—˜π—Ήπ—Ά π— π—Όπ˜€π—Έπ—Όπ˜„π—Άπ˜π˜‡ Kalon Lawrence has always been... MΓ‘s

π†π’π―πž 𝐌𝐞 π‹π¨π―πž
π€πžπ¬π­π‘πžπ­π’πœπ¬
(っ◔◑◔)っ π€πœπ­ 𝐎𝐧𝐞
1.1 | The New Kid
1.2 | Friends Till The Very End
1.3 | Awkward Encounter
1.4 | First Lesson
1.5 | Time For A Change
1.6 | Cobra Kai
1.7 | Feeling Weak
1.8 | Halloween Dance
1.9 | Aftermath
1.10 | Cobra Kai Never Dies
1.12 | Class In Session
1.13 | Over The Line
1.14 | Hawk Moskowitz
1.15 | Rifts Between Friends
1.16 | Training
1.17 | Anger
1.18 | Takeover
1.19 | Heartbreak
1.20 | All Valley
(っ◔◑◔)っ π€πœπ­ 𝐓𝐰𝐨
2.1 | It's Not Over
2.2 | Family Troubles
2.3 | Bad Blood
2.4 | Best Friends, Right?
2.5 | Valley Fest
2.6 | Road To Forgiveness?
2.7 | Crash And Burn
2.8 | Goodbyes
2.9 | Far Away
2.10 | Confrontation
2.11 | Before You Leave Me

1.11 | Lunch Brawl

892 38 1
Por -ruffierosefanfics

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Kalon pulled on her red leather jacket, she smiled at the new patch that sat on the right side; Cobra Kai symbol. She smiled at her outfit choice, some black denim shorts and one of her black and white graphic T-shirts. She adjusted her converse's before grabbing her bag and making her way out of her room into the living room, her heart stopped at the sight of her father passed out drunk on the couch with bills sitting on the table.

She picked up one of the sheets and frowned at the bill before looking at the others, she knew they were struggling but not this much. Kalon pulled a blanket over her father and kissed his head before grabbing her keys and leaving the apartment. She rode to school with Miguel and his mother, the Diaz' noticed Kalon's quiet behaviour as she stared out the window. Kalon was working out ways to help her father pay for everything, most of his money went to child support for Robby.

The money Shannon had to pay for Kalon went to the girl after Johnny decided that the money was rightfully Kalon's as he knew he'd waste it on beer, so she had full control of that money. "Cariño, are you alright?" Carmen asked the girl as they pulled up to the school. "Uh, yeah. Just overthinking, nothing to worry about," Kalon assured sending her a sweet smile hoping she'd let it go. "I'm here if you ever need to talk," Carmen offered as she leaned over and kissed the side of Kalon's head.

Ever since Miguel and Kalon became best friends, Carmen had practically adopted Kalon as her own and she was beyond grateful for the mother figure in her life. "Thanks, Carmen," Kalon smiled at her as Miguel opened Kalon's door for her. "M'lady," Miguel bowed slightly making Kalon laugh before she got out and curtsied. "Why thank you, kind sir," Kalon answered, the two waved to Carmen before walking into school in search of their friends.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Miguel, Kalon, Eli and Demetri stood in line as they watch Sam approach Kyler. Kalon felt bad for the LaRusso girl, there were rumours going around that she and Kyler had a moment in the movie theatre but even Kalon knew it was a lie. "Hey, guys!" Kyler called out to gain everyone's attention on him rather than Sam who had swiped his tray off of the table. "You know that billboard with a big-ass dick on it? I guess Sam takes after her dad," Kyler said making the room fill with laughter.

Miguel and Kalon looked at each other, both of them placing their trays on the table by Aisha before stepping forward. "Hey, Kyler!" Miguel snapped as Kalon crossed her arms glaring at them. "Why don't you shut the hell up and stop being an asshole?" Miguel sneered at the boy. "Want another beatdown, 'Rhea?" Kyler asked as he stepped forward. "Careful, Kyler. You don't want that," Kalon warned, her harsh tone caused shivers down most of the audience's spine.

Eli and Demetri watched closely as this harsher side of Kalon made an appearance, she was angry. She was done with Kyler and his goons bullying her friends, she was done with Mike's constant harassment, she was done with the way the world treated Lawrences' and most of all, she was done being weak and vulnerable. "Oh please, I'm ready for your lame-ass karate this time," Kyler stated as he stood face to face with Miguel, Mike by his side staring at Kalon.

Kyler shoved Miguel into the table behind him as Mike faked kissy faces at Kalon, the blonde looked at Miguel and nodded. "It's not lame-ass karate," Kalon stated as Miguel stood up. Kyler went to throw a punch at Miguel, the Diaz boy grabbed his raised fist and bent his arm, placing his free hand under Kyler's armpit to twist his arm painfully. "It's Cobra Kai!" Miguel announced before punching Kyler in the face.

Kyler stumbled back into Brucks, Miguel stalked towards him as Mike reached to grab Kalon. The blonde cobra smirked before twisting around and kicking Mike in the side, sending him to the ground. The crowd raised their phones and began recording the scene before them as Kalon moved towards Miguel and Kyler. Kyler ran at Miguel, wrapping his arms around his waist before slamming him down on the table then he proceeded to slam the boy down on another table which only made Kalon angry.

Kalon moved to help Miguel out as Kyler pulled him off of the table and held him in a choke-hold but Mike grabbed Kalon by her waist and slammed her down on the ground. The impact knocked the wind from Kalon as she gasped out, some of the crowd glared at the boy as he smirked. "You're still so weak..." Mike seethed out. Miguel elbowed Kyler in the side and twisted the boy's arm around to escape the hold, he looked to Kalon for a moment but she shook her head at him.

Kalon laughed before swinging her leg around Mike's waist, flipping them over so she was above him before she jabbed a punch towards his nose; a satisfying crack from the impact made the blonde smile. Miguel punched Kyler again before kicking him in the back sending him to the ground, Brucks readied himself before running forward. "No mercy!" Aisha yelled as Kalon got up from Mike, the boy holding his nose and groaning in pain.

Miguel stood in a fight stance as he let out a breath, Kalon moved swiftly to stand behind him as the two prepared for the others to attack. Miguel and Kalon moved like a perfect unit, Miguel spun around to swipe Brucks' legs, Kalon moved with him, stepping to the side throwing a calculated punch into Brucks' face as he fell. Another boy rushed forward and clutched onto Miguel, but Kalon grabbed his arm and twisted it around before kicking him in the balls.

Miguel used the opportunity to kick the fourth guy in the stomach sending him back from them as Mike rushed towards Kalon again. The blonde cobra simply ran onto the table and did a backflip off of it, kicking Mike in the chest and sending him towards the crowd who parted causing the boy to hit the ground with a thump. Miguel spun and kicked the boy, who Kalon had kicked in the balls, in the face sending him to the ground.

"Get him!" Kyler called out as the boys pushed off of the ground. Miguel grabbed Kalon's arm and rushed towards a table, the two jumped and slid over the table. Miguel had grabbed an empty tray from the table as Kalon punched Mike in the face again causing his lip to split. Miguel kicked a chair at Brucks and another boy before swinging the tray into Kyler's side. Before Brucks had the opportunity to hit Miguel when he was distracted, Kalon sent a kick into his side.

She then punched him in the face again before shoving him towards the table, kicking his knee making him drop to the ground as Miguel continued hitting the others with the tray. "This is for Eli and Demetri," Kalon said, the two mentioned boys perked up at her words as she spun and kicked Brucks hard in the face sending the boy to the ground with no intent to get back up. Kalon followed Miguel up on the table as he swung the tray into Kyler's face ending the fight.

The crowd of students began cheering as Miguel and Kalon looked around the room, Miguel's focus landed on Sam while Kalon smiled towards Demetri and Eli. She wrapped her arm around Miguel's shoulders as she looked around. "Cobra Kai!" Kalon shouted with her fist raised, the crowd uproared at the chant. "Hey! Hey! Get down from there right now!" Counsellor Blatt ordered as she grabbed Miguel and Kalon's wrists dragging them out of the cafeteria. Kalon had sent a small salute to her three friends, Demetri, Eli and Aisha on her way out.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Rosemary Speaks

Okay, we stan a badass duo!
I am so proud of my babies.

What about you? What did you think?

See you in the next chapter!

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

6.3K 179 19
Thirty years ago, there was a love triangle between Daniel, Ali and Johnny and after all the years they thought they had gotten over it and the only...
67.9K 2.2K 38
Hawk caused a lot of damage throughout his time at Cobra Kai and now that he's finally realized that this wasn't the path he wanted to take, turning...
63.7K 1.3K 24
Her life was somehow perfect, until an unexpected car accident happened. She lost her dad. The person who she had always looked up to. Eva perry's da...
9.7K 214 39
Her dad sucks and she hasn't seen her mom in years. She moves in with her granddad to get a better life. She gets involved with her dads dojo after s...