Shizuku and her harem of fatt...

Od Story-teller-Flonne

After creating her own baking club, Shizuku is only expecting boys to join her club since she's known as the... Více

Shizuku makes a baking club
Shizuku has the 4 girls eat alot in one siting
Candy and Shizuku, Hinata and Chizu
Final chapter: Shizuku loves her fatties

Hinata's house and her siblings, the anime girl nerd, and another tomboy!

2.3K 8 0
Od Story-teller-Flonne

Shizuku sat in class, listening to her teachers blah blah blah! She could see Candy a few desks in front of her, she smiled felt the atmosphere around her change a bit. The room felt cold, and a little weird. She didn't know, the wind blew straight through her red hair.

Cling clang!

The sound of the bell had rung, classes were over for the day. She could see Candy get up, and adjust her glasses with ease. "Ah right, time to head to the club room.. Or just the kitchen I guess, bleh-"

She walked down the hallway, other students running and pushing people over. Shizuku entered the kitchen, seeing that Chizu was already here. Chizu still had the same clothes on, and her leggings had holes in them. "You look like a homeless person Chizu, you have to at least buy new clothes." Shizuku said, pointed at Chizu's rugged clothing. "Shut up." Chizu said, rubbing her eyes. "Fine, let's wait for everyone else to come in today!" The red haired shouted.

Candy entered, then Jaiden, then Hinata entered last. "Yahallo!!" Hinata smiled and shut the door behind her. Her breasts bounced as she greeted the other club members. Hinata was a true beauty! Shizuku had every girl placed at a different work area, while she was standing at the front. "Today! We will be making, some cupcakes! Sound good right? I have every ingredient needed! I also have the instructions! So here, let me pass the stuff out!"

In a few minutes, the 4 girls were already making cupcakes while Shizuku watched. Jaiden seemed to be licking the spoon of its batter, ugh.. "Jaiden! This again!? At least bake the cupcakes first!" Jaiden turned her head away and continued to lick the spoon, then she looked at the bowl.. Shizuku caught onto what she was doing.. "Jaiden no! We're baking the cupcakes in the oven!" Shizuku shouted, trying to grab the bowl away.. "Fine! Hmph!" Jaiden grabbed a cupcake tray, and started pouring the batter into each hole. "Ok.. How are you other gals doing?"

Candy seemed to be doing things perfectly, and so did Hinata. Chizu was.. Watching a YouTube tutorial, following what the video was doing.. "Well that's one way Chizu.."

Ding dong!

Around 20 minutes later, all the cupcakes had been finished! "Ok everyone! You can choose what frosting color you want! We have blue, red, green, yellow, and purple!" Shizuku smiled, placing a hand on Candy's shoulder. "S-Shizuku.. What are you doing?" Candy asked with her shy tone of voice. "Oh, just using you as my hand rest!" Shizuku giggled, Candy looked just a little uncomfortable-

"Done.." Chizu showed Shizuku her cup cakes, the frosting was slapped onto the cupcake lazily.. "Err.. We'll done Chizu.." Shizuku mumbled. Hinata had grabbed one of Chizu's cupcakes and stuffed the whole thing into her mouth.. "Mmmphh! To much frosting Chizu!" Hinata said while trying Candy's.. "Candy, yours are perfect!" Hinata said proudly, giving Candy a pay on the back. "T-thank you very much!" She said in return.

"Jaiden.. Yours umm.. They taste alright.." Hinata giggled.. The girls were trying each other's cupcakes, seeing if they were good or not. "Yummy Chizu! The extra frosting makes it s-so sweet!" Candy said with a cute smile, Jaiden was eating batter.. "Normphhh!" The green haired tomboy was stuffing her mouth full of batter..

"Freak of nature.." Chizu said while crossing her arms..  Jaiden turned her head away and let out a "Hmph." Dots of batter dripped on her skirt, the other girls giggled and laughed.

"What's so funny?" Jaiden asked.. "Oh nothing!" Hinata giggled, her breasts bounced around freely.

"Alright guys! Stop laughing at Jaiden, it's time to head home for the day!" Shizuku said with a grin accepts her face. The girls cleaned up, and decided to have a chat for a bit outside the school. Chizu had decided to leave early for some supposed studying.

"Well I suppose we can do something like that next week! Meeting at a pizza buffet sounds like a great idea Heh.." Jaiden smiled. "Ohhh and we should meet at Candy's house for baking tomorrow!" Hinata suggested, Candy started shaking her head. "N-no! My mother embarrasses me all the time!" Candy started tearing up in the eyes, shaking her head back and forward. "Fine, we'll go to my house for baking tomorrow!" Hinata said, patting her chest. "Sounds good!" Shizuku responded.

With that, everyone started heading home..

Chizu POV:
That Jaiden girl gets on my nerves.. I live alone, I take care of myself just fine. My clothes are fine!

Her apartment was pretty much full of trash and smelled of energy drinks

Jaiden POV:
When I got home.. My brother looked at me with an odd look.. "Someone looks fat.." He said with a laugh, and I looked down.. I didn't seem fat, my shirt was just hugging my belly tighter than usual.. Idiot- Or it just shrunk in the wash..

Hinata's home at 4:48pm-

"Ohh Satsuki!!! Kaori!! I'm home, and I brought guests!" Hinata shouted, the other girls followed behind her. "You brought more people over? Hinata this is getting ridiculous!" Another tomboyish looking girl sat on the couch, she had a black hoodie on, some shorts, and had long black hair that touched her shoulders. Her eyes were purple, and she had a few bandages on her face. "Silly Kaori! Another fight hmmm?"

"Shut up.. Take your friends to your room and leave me alone!" Kaori shouted at the bunch, Hinata laughed. "We're the baking club! We'll be using the kitchen!" Hinata shouted, Kaori sighed and walked away like there was nothing there.. "S-Sis? Mind not being so loud. I'm trying to see what happens next!" Another girl with black hair sat on the couch, looking at some sort of anime on the television. She wore glasses, she had short black hair that reached her chin, and she had freckles on her face. "Ok Satsuki, we promise to be quiet!"

With that the club got to work in the kitchen, Shizuku had set down a few bags.. "Apple will be todays subject in baking! Can anyone guess what we'll be making? Yes, Chizu?"

"Apple pie?"

"Nope! How about you, Jaiden?"

"Uhhh.. Candy apples?"

"You got it! Today we will be making Candy apples girls!" Shizuku shouted. "We have caramel, and apples of course."

Jaiden was messing with Chizu's hair, gently trying to straighten it out. "Stop it Tomboy.. Or else..." Chizu looked at Jaiden with a deadly glare, Jaiden backed off immediately.. "Geez, grease ball ok!"

With that, the girls started going to work. They seemed to be doing everything fine, Hinata's kitchen counter was todays work space.

"Good work Jaiden, Candy yours is looking alright hehe.. Chizu.. YouTube tutorials again? I give you the instructions you know.. Hinata, yours look fantastic!" Shizuku clapped. "Thank you Master Shizuku, hehe.." Shizuku then paused for a second.. "Call me that again please?" Shizuku asked with a glimpse of hope in her eyes. "Master Shizuku!" Hinata said, that sent Shizuku into a deep thought..

Shizuku POV:
'Master Shizuku..' I want all 4 of these cuties to call me that! Every time I see them hard at work, they look so cute! Jaiden is growing a pudge roll! That's so cute!!! Hahaha! Wait.. I basically have control over these cuties right!? What if I make them big and plump!? They'll be trying to squeeze through door frames with their wide asses! The cute tummy's that hang out their shirts! Ahhhhh!!! What is happening to me? I feel so odd..

Shizuku was starting to leave lewd thoughts and fantasies.. "S-Shizuku? You ok?" Candy asked, showing Shizuku her finished apple..

"Yes! I'm ok sorry! Your apple looks great Candy, go ahead and munch on it!" With that, Candy did so with a smile.  "Mmmm! Yummy!" Candy blushed, licking her apple. Chizu had perfectly finished hers, with a tutorial from YouTube of course. Jaiden's was looking good too. "Good work girls! Now go ahead and eat them! Or share them with each other, I don't mind!"

Shizuku POV:
I had arrived home and greeted my mom and dad, then I scurried up to my room and sat on my bed.. "I'll be their Master! Hehe, I'll be sure to get them big and plump! My wonderful girls, be ready to stuff your mouths full!"

Candy POV:
Once I had entered my home, my mother hugged me and smiled. "I'm glad your not getting bullied anymore honey, you're making some good friends. I'm proud of you!" My mouthed said with a tear coming down her face. "Thank you mom!" I said with a smile.

Chizu POV:
I'm playing Mario Kart, leave me alone! I think I need a shower.. It's been a month since I've showered..

Jaiden POV:
I returned home and went straight to my room where I took my shirt off.. My clothes weren't shrinking, I was gaining a bit of weight..  A flag of belly had formed on my middle stomach area.. "Ugh.. This is what I get for taking a break from sports.." I sighed... But I still wanted to bake..

Hinata POV:
I smiled as I sat on by my sister, Satsuki. She looked like she was happy watching her anime.. "Sis.. You're friends are weird..." Ah yes... Satsuki you're adorable when you call all my friends weird..

The girls were all doing the separate things they do.

Candy was doing some homework

Shizuku was now dreaming of some kinky things

Chizu was playing some games

Hinata was teasing and messing with her sisters

Jaiden was just.. Well she was munching on some chips

Now they wait for tomorrow!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

838K 69.9K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.7K 112 8
Katsuki Bakugou 'Loud and abrasive kid' people would say. He's easily hated, and very rarely tolerated. Years of his home life have been pushed und...
506K 7.5K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
4.2M 265K 101
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...