SHUSHED - CHRIS EVANS ✔️

By marvel_rogers21

"Be a good girl, kitten" Inspired by Steve Rogers and Chris Evans. A confident, independent woman finds herse... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER ONE - LA TO NYC
CHAPTER TWO - ATLANTA
CHAPTER THREE - NYC
CHAPTER FOUR - YOUR MINE
CHAPTER SIX - AT HOME IN BOSTON
CHAPTER SEVEN - HOTLANTA
CHAPTER EIGHT - ATLANTA TO SEATTLE
CHAPTER NINE - HEY KITTEN
CHAPTER TEN - A NEW HOME IN BOSTON

CHAPTER FIVE - BAD GIRL

3.1K 53 6
By marvel_rogers21

Chris: Only 2 more days, kitten

You: I know, but I'm impatient! :(

Chris: Don't pout. Soon I'll be touching you, teasing you, making you scream

You: Yeah? What're you gonna do to me?

Chris: You want to play?

You: what're you gonna do?

Chris: you're a bad girl

You: You love it

Chris: I do. I love it when you legs are wrapped over my shoulders, my tongue is making your body quiver, your eyes roll back in your head, as I make you come like only I can

You: Yeah? That sounds amazing :)

Chris: I'll ravage you. Punish you for challenging me via text

You: :) promise?

Chris: LOL Be a good girl, kitten. See you in 2 days

You: Can't wait

I giggle as I put my phone down, closing my eyes, clenching my thighs together. I wish he was here to make good on his bet, but in two days we'll be on our way to Boston together. Our random schedules are ending up with both of us in LA. But Chris asked if I'd take a trip with him for a few days to Boston. It's our first time traveling together. I wasn't sure about going, it seems serious. I've been trying to keep the brakes on this for the last few months, because of the impracticality of dating a movie star like Chris. And calming my expectations of what this could be.

But I just want to be with him. Laugh with him, talk about life. Have Sex with him anywhere and everywhere, I think with a grin. He's the sweetest, sexiest man I've ever known. And I just want to be with him.

I spend the next day working, then with extended family in LA. I ignore their numerous questions of, 'Have you met anyone special yet? When are you going to have a boyfriend?'

I realize I've changed in the last few months. Questions like that roll off my back now. I don't have to answer to anyone about my relationship status, cuz I don't know what the answer would be.

My cousins want to see Captain America: Civil War that afternoon. I just nod when they ask if I've seen it yet, since it's been out for a few months. I'm glad to see it over and over. Watching the film, I'm again reminded how talented Chris is, creating this character, making the iconic Steve Rogers come to life. And I can't help but watch Steve's hands. I knows those hands. I know what they can do. Graze against my clit and then pull away, while the owner awaits my reaction. I blush and look down from the screen. A few more hours.

Later that night I make it to LAX, through security, waiting at the airline lounge for Chris. The lounge where we first met. I smile when I hear the door swing open and his laugh softly fills the entryway. I lick my lips as I watch him walk in, his backpack thrown across his shoulder.

"Hey babe" he says, as he walks towards me. His plaid shirt is open, revealing his white t shirt fitted tightly to his torso. My eyes travel down to his jeans, then his sneakers, appreciating his relaxed style.

I stand up and discreetly hug him, and whisper in his ear, "Hey handsome"

We don't let go right away, savor in our reunion, our bodies aligned again. I nuzzle my nose into his neck, feeling his beard against my cheek and smell him, the soft spice and soap scent that comforts me and turns me on.

He sweetly kisses my cheek, then lets me go. We don't want to be caught by photographers, even here.

There's not much time before our flight, just enough to talk a little about our day and have a drink. He teases me about seeing the movie again. We head to the gate late, the last to board. His trick for avoiding prying eyes.

On board I take a Xanax to help me sleep through the red eye, and accept a few glasses of champagne from the flight attendant. Chris is watching a rough cut of a movie on his tablet, taking notes. I settle in for the flight, and fall asleep.

My eyes open and we're on the ground. I'm standing in the empty terminal. I look around at the rows of vinyl seats, the dirty shine on the linoleum, and the abandoned newsstands with rows of magazines. He's there next to me, takes my hand. He leads me through a door and around the dark corner of a poorly lit hallway, it's blank painted walls and hardwood floor adding to my insecurity.

"What're we doing here?" I ask, and he shakes his head. I watch his back as I follow him, the white t shirt stretching over his muscles, until we reach a bedroom. He softly pushes me onto the bed, his blue eyes watching me as I confusedly look around. He draws himself down next to me, moving my long hair to the side so he can kiss my neck. I'm disoriented, not sure where we are but falling apart at his touch. He stretches his masculine hand across my back and under my shirt, crossing to tease my nipples, then raking his nails across my stomach.

I whimper, letting go of my confusion.

"You're so beautiful. I've always wanted to be with you." He stretches his fingertips under the band of my pants, and I unconsciously part my legs, giving him access. "I just want you to be safe."

I twist my body, allowing him room and wanting him to touch me. I whimper as his tongue meets mine.

"I want you too," I moan, as Steve sucks on my lip. I want him to touch me. My sigh is loud as I reach for him and...

"Hey...babe..." A hand on my shoulder shakes me awake. I'm disoriented. I'm not with Steve. It's dark. I'm on the airplane still. I stretch in the roomy first class seat, twisting my neck side to side. Finding my bearings. Figuring out where the fuck I am.

"Hey, you were talking in your sleep again." Chris nods his head towards the cockpit. I nod, looking over the seat in front of us. Luckily we're tucked into the back corner of first class, in our own row where no one can see me completely. Glancing out the window on my right, I see the dark sky and my slight reflection from the cabin light above Chris.

"I'm sorry. I was dreaming." I reach for my water as the flight attendant comes by.

"Anything for you Mr. Evans? Mrs. Evans?" Chris smirks sarcastically and asks her for a beer. We are still a couple hours out from Boston.

Once Chris has his drink, he reclines back, takes my hand and says quietly, "So what was this dream about?"

I realize he knows and whisper, "oh shit, was it obvious?"

He chuckles, "Only to me and then I woke you up before you could start screaming my name."

"Haha thanks. That would've been embarrassing" I would've been mortified. How the hell was I so quiet in my sleep during that?!

I run my thumb over his palm. The only other sounds in the cabin besides our whispers are the flight attendants quietly moving around in their cubby and the peaceful breathing of other sleeping passengers.

"So what was it about?" He prods again. I smile. He's always asking about my dreams since I talk so much in my sleep. He thinks it's funny.

"I really did want you." I say softly. Chris tightens his grip on my hand.

"Yeah?"

I nod, deciding not to tell him the dream was about Steve. I dream about Chris regularly, he doesn't need to know otherwise.

Chris reaches up and punches the button to turn his light off, then undoes his seatbelt and scoots to the edge of his seat, as close to me as possible.

"What did you want, kitten?" he whispers in my ear as his hand snakes under the fleece blanket on my lap.

I grab his hand tightly and shake my head, glaring at him, "Don't you dare!"

He gets his sexy, dark 'I'm going to make you scream' look in his eyes, and whispers quietly into my ear.

"You don't get to tell me what to do, kitten. Up here, in the air, you are all mine."

I draw in my breath and press my lips together as I let go of his arm. He watches my face as he silently moves his hand up under my arm, under my shirt, hidden under the blanket, secret in the dark.

As he reaches my nipple over my lace bra, the flight attendant walks by and he nods at her nonchalantly as he pinches my nipple hard, just like I like it. It's so hot to have to remain completely calm, completely silent, as if nothing is happening, as if I was just sitting here minding my own business. I bite my lip to keep from moaning.

Chris watches as I twist into his hand wanting more, and then he leaves my breast. Still with his hand concealed by the blanket, Chris reaches down over my yoga pants, teasing me through the fabric. I close my eyes and focus, crushing my own lips together to stay quiet. My breathing comes out ragged and weak but I try controlling it. I try to keep my cool as best I can.

Chris watches my face and my body react as he carefully moves his right hand under the band of my pants and slowly moves down. I lean towards him, widening my legs, as much as I can and not look obvious.

I pout my lips and mouth the words, "not fair."

I hate being silent during sex. I'm always loud and usually Chris loves it. He grins, his beautiful smile with an evil glint. He puts two of his fingers from his other hand up to his lips and shushes me quietly. Seeing him do that my chin drops and I am so hot for him.

He grins, inspired. He's found my clit and teases it, circles it, then dips his fingers into me. He raises his eyebrows when he finds how wet I am. Clearly my dream had helped with that. I hold onto his arm like it's my life raft, digging my nails into his bicep, focusing on my breathing and his hand and his eyes and not making any noise. He dips his fingers in and out of me, and strokes my clit with his thumb. I am so close. He can see me start to lose it, so he slows. I widen my eyes at him, why is he stopping?!

He smirks, leans over and kisses me. A good kiss. A deep kiss. His tongue explores my mouth, his lips moving with mine, his beard brushing against my cheek as he pulls away. He shushes me sweetly again, and returns to rubbing and stroking my clit, returning his lips to mine again when I start to come. I fight every impulse to scream, to pant, to buck up from my seat and grind against his hand. But keeping silent all this time, having to be quiet while he controls me in this public intimate space, it only makes me come harder. He has me. I am his.

I drop my head and before my eyes flutter shut, the lights outside the plane seem to burst against the darkness as my orgasm explodes inside me. I hear myself softly moan. I can't help it. Chris watches every moment as my body comes apart, my breath evaporates, my hands clench his arm, my skin flushes, my legs shake, and my juices spill onto his fingers.

As I come down he gently pats my clit and then takes his fingers out. As I lean my head back, catching my breath, he meets my eyes and slowly licks my cum off his fingers. I shake my head at him, giggling under my breath. So dirty and so fucking hot.

"You did very well, kitten. Next flight we'll fuck." Chris leans over and whispers in my ear.

His eyebrow arches as he gives me a mischievous smile and then he leans back with a big sigh of satisfaction. As far as I can tell, no one around us has noticed.

I just shake my head and grin at him. This man is trouble in the best way.

I sigh, "Hmmm...Well I'm awake now."

He acknowledges with a short hum under his breath and takes my hand, settling his head back against the headrest and closing his eyes. I turn my head and watch him for a little while. I have to admit it to myself- I am crazy about him. I don't know if he knows, but I am.

After a few minutes he opens his eyes, smiles at me. Knows I was looking at him.

He grasps my hand tighter, "oh yeah and babe, I've been meaning to ask. Dreamt of Cap again?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 33.7K 52
❝𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙋𝙇𝙔, 𝙈𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙇𝙔, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙃𝙊𝙋𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙇𝙔 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙑𝙀 𝙍𝙊𝙂𝙀𝙍𝙎 ❞ ✧.*𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄...
7.9K 261 30
Ruby shares a relationship with Archie, but when he breaks up because of an old flame, Ruby realizes how bad and unhealthy her relationship was. Havi...
113K 2.6K 29
"When I feel that pretty pussy of yours clenching, I don't want it around my fingers." ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ Alison Col...
12.6K 224 26
18+ if smut makes you uncomfortable please don't read because there is umm tons of smut:) After a failed 4 year long relationship, Olivia walks into...