SHUSHED - CHRIS EVANS ✔️

By marvel_rogers21

"Be a good girl, kitten" Inspired by Steve Rogers and Chris Evans. A confident, independent woman finds herse... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER ONE - LA TO NYC
CHAPTER TWO - ATLANTA
CHAPTER FOUR - YOUR MINE
CHAPTER FIVE - BAD GIRL
CHAPTER SIX - AT HOME IN BOSTON
CHAPTER SEVEN - HOTLANTA
CHAPTER EIGHT - ATLANTA TO SEATTLE
CHAPTER NINE - HEY KITTEN
CHAPTER TEN - A NEW HOME IN BOSTON

CHAPTER THREE - NYC

4.9K 73 6
By marvel_rogers21

Hey, hope you're having a good week. Atlanta was fun :)

I take the plunge and just press send. I want to text him. I need to. A girl can't let this go by.

No response immediately, of course. I slip my phone back into my bag. Time to go present a half a million dollar business reorganization to 50 men in a stuffy conference room. Time to rule the world, girl.

An hour later my meeting is done, deal made, contract signed, world ruled. This curvy beauty in a Michael Kors suit just crushed it. My heels click across the lobby floor and each sounds like, Yay! Yay! Yay! I meet my car out front and head for my hotel.

Picking up my phone I notice two texts,

Chris: Hey beautiful, it's good to hear from you. Hope your meeting went well

Aww he remembered, even though I was drunk and rambling when I was telling him about it in Atlanta.

Chris: I'm coming through NYC on Wednesday. Are u in town?

I smile, text back, My meeting was awesome, I rocked it, got the deal! Yep, I'm still in town then. What'd you have in mind?

Chris: Well Wednesday is Hump Day :) Celebrate your win over drinks?

LOL Sure :) Call me Wednesday

I reach my room, fling my heels to the ground, and pour myself a drink. Professional success, commission on half a million, and a date with Captain America? I'm living my dream.

After some room service and another drink, I'm casually switching channels on my hotel flat screen when to my delight I come across Captain America: Winter Soldier. Watching the movie, I realize how deep Chris is as an actor. Yes, he has a beautiful face and an amazing body. But he's a good fucking actor. This guy on the screen is not Chris. I read comic books as a kid. Steve Rogers has come alive. I'm moved watching Chris's creation and talent. Plus I just love looking at him.

I smile and close my eyes, imagining his hands across skin. My head falls back on the pillow and I think about him kissing me, holding me in his arms. I grin when I imagine making him laugh and feeling his hand in mine.

When I open my eyes, it's cold. I look over and he's there, but he's very serious. As if something is wrong. I ask him if he's ok. He shakes his head, and beckons me to stand up. I follow him outside and he climbs onto a Harley, pulling my arm around his body and motioning for me to mount the motorcycle behind him. I stand there confused in my bare feet, t shirt, and panties. He leans in, kisses me, and softly yet strictly tells me to get on. His lips are velvet. I nod and climb on, holding onto his navy jacket. As the machine below me vibrates, I start to feel my clit tickling, my tender skin getting wet. I move my hands up under his jacket and feel his pecs, moving my hands down to his abs and then to the point where his legs straddle the engine. The power of the machine between his legs reminds me of the power within him to undo me. I reach down and touch myself, realizing I'm leaving a wet spot on the leather seat, the slick smearing across the smooth black surface as I wiggle across it. I start to grind my hips back and forth, leaning my head against his back, and he reaches back with one hand and massages my thigh. I'm ready to explode, and hear myself moan his name. I close my eyes and want Steve to stop now, so he can touch me but...

I sit straight up in bed, my panties soaked, my body close to orgasm. Wow. That's new.

I fall back onto the pillow, breathless. Hmmm...fantasizing about Steve Rogers. Sounds like an excellent idea. I bring the dream imagery back to mind as I snake my finger down my stomach, into my panties, and across my clit. I rub in slow circles, bringing myself back to the place before I woke, my other hand kneading my breast. Steve stopping the bike only to lean me over it, his lips across my neck as he takes me from behind. Gripping the hotel sheets like its the edge of the motorcycle seat, I push my clit back and forth, harder as I get closer, finding that point at the 3 o'clock mark that pushes me over. As I tumble into the orgasm, I cry out, thinking of Steve, and then of Chris, wanting them both there beside me as I come hard and fast, my body dripping and my chest gasping.

I smile and giggle once it's over. Well that was fun.

Two days later I'm leaving lunch when my phone rings, a Boston number. I smile realizing its him.

Chris: "Hey beautiful"

"Hi, how're you?"

Chris; "I'm good. How're you?"

"Good thanks."

Chris: "Sooooo...just got into town. Still want to meet for drinks tonight?"

"Yeah, I do. I'm staying at the Hilton. What about you?"

Chris: "I'm at the Marriott. Why don't we meet here?"

I have a date with Chris Evans.

After selecting an outfit and debating my hair, I head downstairs feeling beautiful and powerful. I walk into the hotel lobby, my heels clicking on the marble, the soft fabric of my blue dress brushing across my curves. I spot Chris in the hotel lobby bar, talking to an older couple, his hands and face animated as he tells a story. I cross the room and stand off to his side as not to interrupt. He sees me, grins, then finishes his narrative to the laughter of the couple. After a few laughs they shake hands and part, and Chris walks towards me.

"Hey. God damn, you look beautiful," he says and he embraces me. I giggle and then just stay in his arms for a few seconds.

As he pulls away, I smile. "Hi."

"Hi" he replies with a grin, and then shows me to our little table.

We order drinks and then cheers to my deal today. Chris's eyes light up as he shares about a possible opportunity to direct in the near future. He's inspiring to watch, his passion evident as he gestures about his thoughts and vision. One minute we're seriously discussing our careers and the major impact on our futures, next we're laughing hysterically about some stupid joke about an olive. I'm comfortable with him. I like him.

After two martinis I'm feeling good. Chris reaches out and holds my hand.

"Want to go back to my place?" He jokes.

I laugh, "Well sure. It's not too far..."

We laugh like drunk teenagers as we head for the elevators, his arm around me.

When we reach his room he offers me a drink, which I decline. I wander around the suite, it's beautiful. Much nicer than the rooms I usually stay in. Three rooms, deck, kitchen, giant flat screen, huge California King bed. I stop at the big windows and look down at the city lights, watching the lights of Manhattan come and go, traffic that never stops, people always needing to be somewhere. The two of us sometimes in that equation.

I rest my hand against the cold glass, feeling some odd nostalgia for the city. Chris slides his hands down my hips as he steps behind me, tracing my body with his thick fingers. I fall back into his hands, ready to be his. He moves my hair off to the side and leans down to kiss my neck, slowly teasing my tender skin with his kisses and his rough beard, making me softly whimper. I wrap my arms around his, holding him to me.

He steps forward, locking me between the glass and his body, enjoying my squirming and the erotic noises I can't control. I feel him hardening against my ass, his hips moving with me as he grows. He continues to slowly torture me with his lips, until I'm chasing his body with my hips, seeking escape.

He lets me go, drawing me to him, pulling me into his arms. Our lips meet, molding together, our tongues soft against each other's, wanting more. I start to unbutton his dress shirt and we both fling our shoes off to the side. He slips out of his shirt as I find the last button, then turns me so he can unzip my dress, kissing my back as he unzips every inch. As my dress falls to the ground Chris's eyes light up and he grins, then bites his lip realizing I'm not wearing any panties. I naughtily smile, and start to undo his belt, wanting that perfect dick free of his clothing.

We move towards the bed, me unlooping his belt and unzipping his slacks, him releasing my bra and teasing my nipples with his thumbs, trying to kiss each other as we step over the discarded clothes. As we fall on the bed he pushes the rest of his slacks and boxers onto the ground.

We roll over, making out, in no rush but in the greatest rush because we want each other so badly. Chris kisses my breasts, lightly bites my nipples, making me cry out and twist my body for his attention.

He takes his time teasing me, watching my face as I whimper and whine loving his attention but wanting more. He keeps watching my face as his lips leave my breasts, moving down. When his tongue first lightly touches my clit I arch my back and gasp, making him smile and continue with his mission. He circles and sucks on me, licking up into me then following with his fingers. As he runs a finger down and around my clit, and then slides inside, I moan and look down, watching as he gives me his all. I grip his hair as he kisses and fingers me, until I'm seeing stars, my body breaking apart, my clit giving way to hot waves that I ride with my eyes closed and my hands on my breasts, my moans loud and unapologetic.

When it's passed Chris chuckles, and kisses his way back up my body.

"That was so good to watch, kitten," he growls into my ear.

My orgasm high dissipating, I take matters into my own hands and roll over him.

"My turn," I wink and lean down to kiss his neck. He chuckles, throwing his head back to the pillow and letting me have my way for a moment.

I kiss his shoulders, his arms, his pecs, his abs, then the tops and insides of his thick thighs. I slowly wrap my hand around him, his dick the perfect size. When I tentatively tease the head with my tongue Chris gasps and opens his dilated eyes, watching me as I wrap my lips around him. I lick and suck up and down, wanting to repay the favor. He watches me, a low primal groan in his throat every time his dick is fully submerged in my throat.

Suddenly he pulls at my arms, "Come up here. Now."

He leans down to the floor and pulls a condom from his wallet, ripping the wrapper with his teeth, the aggressive nature of the act turning me on. After he slips the condom on, I pull him towards me and he suspends himself over me, slowly kissing me, teasing me with the slick head. As he enters me we both groan, and he slowly retreats. He enters me again, causing me to try to hold him in as I clench around him, whimpering for him to stay. He teases us both once more, pulling out then entering me, sliding in and staying there, my hips coming up to meet his, our bodies meeting as our rhythm matches.

Chris mutters my name, which spurs me on. Soon I'm crying out, my body giving itself away, my nails across his back, my teeth across his bicep. I explode into a body shaking orgasm again, feeling my body dissolve as the electricity runs through me. New gushes of my wet surround him, and Chris mutters, "Fuck yes, I love making you come."

As I'm coming down, gasping and wiggling beneath him, Chris peels away and as he swings down to lay on the bed says, "Get on top, kitten."

I straddle him, lowering myself onto his dick. I gasp as I take him in and he groans, watching me in this place of power. As I start riding back and forth, I feel Chris get harder as he watches me, his hand grasp my hips, controlling the motion. I knead one of my breasts, grinding against him.

I start to feel high, my heart beating fast, my breath running out. This can't be happening again?! Chris sees and reaches for my clit, circling it hard with his thumb, knowing he can push me.

With the oncoming pleasure, I can't focus. Chris takes control of the motion, plunging in and out of me. I unravel, watching his blue eyes determined but clouded as he nears his own orgasm. I scream as his thumb forces my clit to orgasm, my legs shaking and my body giving way. As I spasm from the continuing thrusts, Chris starts to shake, moaning himself, gripping my hips, forcing himself deep into me. I reach back and tease his balls, and he arches his back, vibrating into me as he lets go.

"Oh god," I say, leaning my head down to his chest, my arms shaking. He nods, speechless, his last slow thrusts as his body comes down and he finishes completely. I brush my lips against his, then pull away, slowly climb back over and lay down next to him, my palm strewn across his chest.

"Oh my god. That was amazing," I mutter as I close my eyes, reveling in the lust.

Chris picks up my hand and kisses my palm, then closes his eyes.

After a couple minutes he goes to the bathroom to clean up, then brings me a hand towel.

I lay back down, so relaxed. His naked form tugs at the comforter, then lays it across me.

"Do you want me to leave?" I ask sleepily.

"No, no. Shhh...Just sleep."

"Are you sure?" I ask with a yawn, tucking my head against the down pillow.

Chris climbs into bed next to me and kisses me on the cheek.

"Yes, I want you to stay."

Then I fell asleep.

In the morning I wake to the tv softly playing. I look over and there he is, reclining across the end of the bed in his boxers, eating a power bar.

"Hi," I mumble, realizing I am still naked and that I'd also spent the night. Not my intention.

"Hi!" he responds with a grin. "Want food? I was thinking room service."

He's like a hyper puppy, happy and ready to play.

"Ok...I should probably get back soon though."

"Why? Do you have work?"

"No, but I'm sure you have stuff to do."

Chris crawls up the bed, leans over and kisses me, "If I didn't want you here, you wouldn't be. So room service?"

I smile, "ok yes."

As we're eating room service in bed, something occurs to me.

"Hey. Curious about somethin, why did you call me kitten in bed?"

He wickedly smiles and looks me straight in the eye, his own blue eyes lit up. "Cuz your pussy is delicious. And you purr when I turn you on."

I blush, not sure what to say. "Oh. Ok."

He grins, "Plus it's hot."

I giggle, matching his grin, then go back to my food.

Chris leans over and breathes into my ear, "Someday I'll make you yowl and scream my name all night, kitten."

And then its on. Pushing the plates aside, I crawl on top of him, Chris chuckling as he watches me take control. Ready to to play again.

It was a day and night worth celebrating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 6.3K 62
My (new) one shot book! If you like Chris Evans and his movie characters, you're in the right spot. This book is an imagines book. 🤍✨ Enjoy imagine...
113K 2.6K 29
"When I feel that pretty pussy of yours clenching, I don't want it around my fingers." ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ Alison Col...
47.9K 695 3
Just some collective stories about our mans Stevie 😌❤️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. 18+ warnings and tags will be listed in each post. #1 maturefanfic #1 st...
326K 5.3K 71
This is a Chris Evans x y/n story. You and Chris star in marvel movies together and you are good friends. But will it turn to more? SMUT WARNING!! D...