sundrop/moondrop X reader

By Kinzy7151

This story is a smut,fluff,and wholesome type. There is a lot of emotions and changes. If you have any sugges... More

Sundrop/Moondrop x reader fanfic
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
idk

14

2.2K 51 63
By Kinzy7151

I finally gained the courage to leave my house. It was so bright when I stepped outside. Roxy pushed me to go back to the pizza plex.

So i did, i drove both of us back there. This gut feeling in my stomach was telling me not to go in. I decided to brush it off and move on.

Roxy held open the door for me and I entered the building. She walked in after me. I froze, what is wrong with me today?

I stepped slowly after roxy and she led me to the daycare. I saw moon putting the children to sleep, he didnt notice the door open.

He noticed us and kept glancing every so often. Roxy walked over to him and I followed. I expected moon to be more excited to see me but it was a plain old glance I was greeted by.

"Hi roxy, -

He stopped himself.

"What is your name? you must be new here"

Roxy looked confused, but so was I. Why was he acting like this?

"im y/n? moon whats up with you today? is this a prank or something?" i reply.

"ill remember that, and please call me by my real name, moondrop," he said.

He didnt like his nickname? What happened while I was gone? Roxy pulled me aside,

"what is up with him?" she asked.

"i dont know but its not funny" i replied.

We walk back over to moon. I grab his wrist and pull him away from roxy. I let go of him and look him in the eye.

"moon what is going on? tell me the truth, is this a joke" i ask him.

"y/n I do not know what you are talking about." he said back with a confused look.

I walk out of the daycare and sit down at one of the booths. Trying to think why he is acting like we first met. I know all of the animatronics are humans, but they still wear the metal suit on the outside.

Okay, at night they roam around without their covers so maybe that is when I should talk to moon again.

I ended the conversation with myself when roxy walked over and sat down in my booth.

"im sorry i dont know whats up with him." roxy apologized.

"its not your fault but i will figure out why he is acting like this." i told her.

I got up and left the booth. I head over to one of the backrooms with important files. I look through the names from the past workers to the present ones.

I soon find sun and moons files. It was updated recently, the paper is still a little warm. The paper says that they had an update yesterday.

I stumble upon roxys file and it falls out of place. I pick it up and the paper says that she was supposed to have an update.

How could she have an update if shes human? Unless it takes an impact on them when they get an update?

Wait, so moon is acting weird because of the update? roxy never had hers, so vanessa is probably looking for her.

Shit I have to find roxy. I put the files back and run out of the backroom. I look around the main area of the pizza plex and cant find roxy anywhere.

I run over to roxys room and see that she isnt there. Fuck, im to late. Roxy helped me and I cant even help her? What a good friend I am.

I walk out of her room and back to the daycare. I see moon cleaning up the daycare a little bit so I walk over to him.

I attempt to jump on his back but he moves out of the way before I could. I look at him confused and he looks back at me blankly.

I run over to him and he tries to step away from me like im a sign of danger. I keep attempting but I keep failing.

I give up and sit at the worker desk. I need to catch him off guard to shut him down. If he is updated with the animatronic suit then he is attached to it somewhere on his body.

If I pull the plug out of him then he should be back to normal? I wait a while until he is off guard, for the right time.

His back is turned to me and I'm pretty sure he is off guard. I walk over to him slowly so he doesnt hear or see me.

I start running and jump up. He hears my footsteps and looks behind him. He grabbed my wrist and threw me on the ground.

"That was not very friendly of you" moon says with a mean voice.

My back hurts like hell. I sit up slowly with my back aching horribly. I stand up and walk over to moon again.

"moon." i said.

He stopped what he was doing and looked back. I walked closer to him and continued what I was trying to say.

"can you help me over to the nursery please.?" i ask him.

He picks me up bridal style and starts walking over to the nursery. This seemed like the perfect timing. I put my hand over his neck and resting it on his shoulder.

I moved my hand to his neck and pulled a plug. His eyes turned black and powered down. He fell to the floor and I fell with him.

I fell on my back again and increased my pain 10 times worse. I tried to ignore it and crawl closer to sun and moon.

I remove the metal layer so now it shows himself passed out with bl00d flowing slowly from where the plug was inserted.

We were close enough to the nursery so I grabbed some gauze and bandaids. I start wrapping his neck with gauze hoping it would stop the bleeding.

It did and he woke up a few minutes later. I couldnt get up, the pain felt unbearable. He woke up and saw me on the ground.

"y/n..?" he asked.

I looked over at him.

"are you back to the real you?" i asked him.

"what the fuck happened?" he asks me while sitting up.

" well it feels like you broke my back" i said sarcastically.

"could I help you somehow? " he asked.

"help me up please." i ask him.

He gets up and lifts me up gently.

"wow i cant believe you said please." he said teasingly.

"ya know your an ass." i reply while laughing a little bit.

He sits me down leaning on a soft metal pole holding up a jungle jim. He walks over to the nursery part of the daycare and comes back with a bunch of stuff in his hands.

He puts something on my back and wraps it to keep it straight. He helps me stand up. I look him in the eye and start laughing.

"whats so funny?" he asks while laughing with me.

"nothing!" i reply.

He hugs me and embraces me in his arms. I felt so needy for his touch. I missed having these moments with him.

I just still cant believe what vanessa did to them. I cant imagine how bad it hurt.

The hug ended and it was silent for a minute until moon walked off somewhere. I sat down on the ground and waited for him to come back.

I waited for five minutes and decided to go look for moon. I walk around the daycare looking for him but I cant find him.

Then I see moon on the floor. I walk over as fast as I can without hurting my back. I kneel down and see that his head is bleeding.

Next thing I know everything went black. I fell on top on moon and both of us are unconcious.

I woke up in the exact same position I was when I got knocked out. Moon looked like he was awake.

"moon are you awake..?" i ask.

"yea are you okay?" he asked me while sitting up.

"as far as I know yes. Oh my god, your bleeding." i say.

I pick up his head and hold it in my hands. I take one hand off and his bl00d is on my hand. I get up and start walking over to the nursery part of the daycare limping a bit.

I grab the gauze and start walking back over to moon. I kneel down and help him sit up. I start wrapping his head hoping the bleeding would stop.

It eventually did but we still dont know what the hell or who the hell just fucked us up.

I help moon up to the room and come back down to make sure everything is clean for tomorrow.

I head on my way upstairs to his room then I heard loud footsteps very fast coming up behind me.

I turn around and saw a glimpse of a guy. Then after that he hit me over the head. After that I woke up tied to a soft metal pole in the daycare.

My hands and feet were tied with rope. The lights were on now so I could see the daycare much better. Although whoever did this wasnt thinking, I could still yell to wake up moon.

I kept yelling for him until he came down. He saw me tied up and ran over to me. He knelt down and started untying me.

"why are you tied up?" he asked.

"i dont know someone knocked me out last night again when I was walking back up to the room." i replied.

He untied me and all I could do was rub my wrists. I hugged moon and he hugged me back.

"okay moon, I dont think we should stay here tonight. Could we stay at my place?" i asked.

"i agree with you, it was weird last night" he said.

We both got up and headed up to the room. I packed my stuff and he packed stuff for overnight.

I took his hand and led him out of the daycare. We got in my car and I put the key in the ignition, but it wouldnt start.

I got out of the car and opened the hood. I couldnt tell what was wrong but I needed to get it checked out.

Moon got out of the car and came over by me. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called an uber.

The uber finally came after 17 minutes of waiting outside. We got in and they drove me to my house.

I entered my house and since I moved I forgot that they havent seen my new house. He was all surprised. I headed to my room and put my stuff away. Sun put his stuff in a corner of my room and jumped on my bed.

He seemed so happy, but the sad part is that eclipse cant come out because I dont have fancy lights. Unless if led lights work?  Ill figure that out later.

I went into my closet and put my clothes away. Sun followed me immediately. He saw a hoodie that he liked and grabbed it.

"y/n, can I wear this?" he asked while holding up the hoodie.

I look at the hoodie and nod. He takes it off of the hanger and puts it on. I look at him and look away.

Why did he have to look good in my hoodie?! My face was turning red. I realize I cant hide my face because there is a mirror in my closet.

Fuck me man, he just saw me have a meltdown over him in a hoodie. I cover my face with my hands and he hugs me from behind.

"aww dont be scared y/n you dont have to hide your feelings" sun said in a teasing voice.

I uncover my face and lean back on sunnys shoulder. He grabs my hand and leads me out of the closet. He sits on the bed and I leave the room to get snacks.

I enter my kitchen and start to get dizzy. I fall and hold onto a nearby wall for support. It stops after a minute or two and I can see clearly now.

Whatever let me just grab snacks and go back to sunny.

A few hours later sunny fell asleep sitting between my legs, his head was on my torso. I didnt want to wake him so I fell asleep aswell.

I wake up and he is gone? I rub my eyes and get out of bed. I go to the kitchen and see he is making food. He is making some type of dessert.

I walk by the kitchen and scare him. He accidentally throws flour at me. I grab some flour and start a food fight.

I had so much fun with him. These memories I will never forget. We cleaned up the kitchen while annoying eachother but still had fun doing it.

I turned the lights off and moon threw me on my bed. He then jumped on the bed and wrapped his arms around me. But this time he did it differently, it felt more comforting.

I liked it. I liked them. no, i love them.

I will try to have 15 out as soon as possible! With school and everything its hard to post:(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 356 16
Sun is a lonesome daycare attendant is then greeted by a new attendant at the daycare that he has never seen WARNING ⚠️- THIS MAY CONTAIN SMUT, FLUFF...
2K 32 10
A series of oneshots involving the Daycare Attendants from FNAF. Sun and Moon are occasionally referred to as Sundrop and Moondrop. Sun is referred t...
2.7K 143 24
A sun and moon xreader fan fiction where moon isn't a total pervert and only has bad intentions?! The reader with be portrayed as gender neutral so p...
37.8K 669 18
Will have angst/fluff/smut/etc, tw for some dark stuffs, minors dni. First story, please forgive any grammar mistakes lol. Y/N will be a girl in this...