the man in black

By bangtanfella1995

*jeon jungkook , a billionaire ,he is soon to be CEO and the owner of the bangtan company . a mysterious man... More

description
πŸ’œ2πŸ’š
πŸ’œ3πŸ’š
πŸ’œ4πŸ’š
πŸ’œ5πŸ’š
πŸ’œ6πŸ’š
πŸ’œ7πŸ’š
πŸ’œ8πŸ’š
πŸ’œ9πŸ’š
πŸ’œ10πŸ’š
πŸ’œ11πŸ’š
πŸ’œ12πŸ’š
πŸ’œ13πŸ’š
πŸ’œ14πŸ’š
πŸ’œ15πŸ’š
πŸ’œ16πŸ’š
πŸ’œ17πŸ’š
πŸ’œ18πŸ’š
πŸ’œ19πŸ’š
πŸ’œ20πŸ’š
πŸ’œ21πŸ’š
πŸ’œ22πŸ’š
πŸ’œ23πŸ’š
not an update
πŸ’œ24πŸ’š
πŸ’œ25πŸ’š
πŸ’œ27πŸ’š
please read me
πŸ’œ28πŸ’š
πŸ’œ29πŸ’š
β™₯β™₯
epilogue

πŸ’š26πŸ’œ

5.5K 236 12
By bangtanfella1995

Jungkook pov :

Its been a week now ,i was in my office dealing with some paper work until the door opened and my Secretary came in .

Lisa :" mr jeon ,i found this it may help too ".
I took the file and read it then smirked.
Jungkook:" that's a good one Lisa ".
We talked and namjoon ,yoongi and hoseok came too.

Yoongi:" you know he could've solved that long time ago but since he was dumb he couldn't".
Jungkook:" he is way intelligent then we thought".
Namjoon:" he took taehyung for money that's it ".
Jungkook:" he did while his biological father was still alive ,i know the officer who helped him for this illegal game ".
Hoseok:" what will you do ?".
I smirked .
Jungkook:"you will know in the exhibition we have tomorrow , i want you guys to call the police on right time ".
Namjoon:" sounds good ".
I grabbed the file and looked through it .
They got up and walked away since they still have work to do .
My phone rings .

Jungkook:" hey love ".
Taehyung:" kookie , can i go out ".
Jungkook:" where baby ".
Taehyung:" i want to go to the mall ".
Jungkook:" you will go alone baby ?".
Taehyung:" yes because jin isn't here and jimin is coming to yoongi hyung company".
Jungkook:" do you want me to come and take you ?".
Taehyung:" really ?"
Jungkook:" yes babe ,okay prepare yourself we will go ,i will be there in half an hour ".
He was happy .
Taehyung:" thank you hubby '.
I smiled .
Jungkook:" i love you ".
Taehyung:" i love you more ".
We hang up .

I smirked at my plan ,i was planning this for a week now and I'm sure he will be imprisoned for what he did .

I walked out of my office towards my car and drive towards the mansion you pick up taehyung .

After some time i arrived i called him and he walked towards the car and inside he smiled at me ,he was rubbing his belly cutely.
Taehyung :" im sorry for being late i was having a little snacks ". I smiled at his statement ,he is so cute , his pregnancy is driving me crazy .
He looks so stunning while doing this cute actions it melt my heart .

I smiled .
Jungkook:" that's fine my baby " i peck his lips .
Taehyung:" i missed you ".
Jungkook:" i missed you more ,i couldn't take you to dates baby ,i was so busy with my schedule".
Taehyung:" i know ,don't overwork honey".
I smiled.
Jungkook:" we go to the mall have dinner then we can buy ice cream okay love ?".
Taehyung:" yes , can we buy some clothes for our baby too please ?".
I peck his lips.
Jungkook:" of course honey ".
We drove about 5 minutes,we arrived and i walked out ,opening the door for him and helping him out .
He grabbed my arm and we started walking .
We entered inside ,some was looking at taehyung with jealous eyes and some looking at me with flirtatious looks making taehyung pout .

Jungkook:" why is my baby pouting ?" I grabbed him by his waist .
Taehyung :" they are looking at you seductively hubby" i chuckled.
Jungkook:" but i don't care because i have my beautiful Angel and he is pregnant which makes you more ethereal baby ".
He blushed . i know when he became pregnant , he always love me to compliment him and tell him sweet words , he loves it and I'm here to spoil my baby boy .
Taehyung:" thank you hubby ". I peck his lips .
Jungkook:" want to eat baby ?".
He nodded eagerly .
I chuckled .
Taehyung:" I'm hungry ".
Jungkook:" i figured it out because you are looking at all restaurant ". He pouted making me chuckle more at his cute behavior.
We entered a restaurant.
A waiter came to us and bowed .
Waiter :" hello ,  may i take your orders ?".
I looked up and he was looking at taehyung .
Jungkook:" i will have a pizza please ".
He nodded .
Taehyung:" i will have the same ".
Jungkook:" are you sure baby ?".
Taehyung:" yes , why ?".
Jungkook:" you are eating for two honey ".
Waiter :" excuse me , may i ask ?".
Jungkook:" yes ?".
Waiter :" is your husband pregnant? ".
Jungkook:" yes and ?".
Waiter :" oh no no no trying to offend you or something , just my boyfriend wanted a baby and i said no , i acted like a jerk and broke up with him but seeing your husband it makes me feel bad ".
Jungkook:" go and make things right before someone do it on your place " he smiled , he nodded .
Waiter :" thank you " he run from the restaurant.
Taehyung:" I'm proud to say you are my husband " i smiled .
Jungkook:" and I'm blessed to have you ".
He blushed . we waited and after some time another waiter came with our food and taehyung started eating .
Jungkook:" oh god baby slow down ". He nodded and started eating slowly.
Jungkook:" baby how about we buy some clothes for our baby ?".
Taehyung:" yeah ,  i was thinking about that since my due time will come fast then we think ".
Jungkook:" I'm so happy baby ".
He grabbed my hand and kissed it .
Taehyung:" me too ,  you know hubby before i didn't have the courage to dream about my future , i was just fighting if i will stay alive for tomorrow with my past , it was hard for me to think that i will have a husband and kids ".
I was listening to him carefully.
Jungkook:" you know baby you deserve more then that ,  you changed me into someone that even my family didn't think i will be this soft ". I peck his lips .
After some chatting we got up to explore the mall to buy some clothes for our baby .

-----------------------
Hello my beautiful lovelies .
I already posted on my bio (profile) why i didn't update but no one saw it again i will say it .
I have COVID  🤕🥺😭 and i didn't have the mood to update ,  I'm sorry .
Thank you again babies for waiting for me and supporting me that was my reward from you 🥰 .
Again I'm sorry 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 9K 25
Jeon Jungkook CEO of the rich company.He is arrogant and cold to all.But his cold heart melt when his personal assistant,Kim Taehyung introduce him t...
1.9M 84.7K 57
Taehyung takes his parents' place and becomes the richest CEO in Seoul. He's cold but is a softie inside, he hires Jungkook who was close to becoming...
3.5K 164 32
A taekook story Where Kim taehyung is a ceo of a fashion company and also a model he have everything anyone can ask for Jeon Jungkook a mafia who r...
1.6K 42 10
Jungkook the third son of Gong Yoo and Go Eun is a millionaire, a billionaire, a trillionair who is a mafia as well as a businessman but he was tryin...