💚26💜

Jungkook pov :

Its been a week now ,i was in my office dealing with some paper work until the door opened and my Secretary came in .

Lisa :" mr jeon ,i found this it may help too ".
I took the file and read it then smirked.
Jungkook:" that's a good one Lisa ".
We talked and namjoon ,yoongi and hoseok came too.

Yoongi:" you know he could've solved that long time ago but since he was dumb he couldn't".
Jungkook:" he is way intelligent then we thought".
Namjoon:" he took taehyung for money that's it ".
Jungkook:" he did while his biological father was still alive ,i know the officer who helped him for this illegal game ".
Hoseok:" what will you do ?".
I smirked .
Jungkook:"you will know in the exhibition we have tomorrow , i want you guys to call the police on right time ".
Namjoon:" sounds good ".
I grabbed the file and looked through it .
They got up and walked away since they still have work to do .
My phone rings .

Jungkook:" hey love ".
Taehyung:" kookie , can i go out ".
Jungkook:" where baby ".
Taehyung:" i want to go to the mall ".
Jungkook:" you will go alone baby ?".
Taehyung:" yes because jin isn't here and jimin is coming to yoongi hyung company".
Jungkook:" do you want me to come and take you ?".
Taehyung:" really ?"
Jungkook:" yes babe ,okay prepare yourself we will go ,i will be there in half an hour ".
He was happy .
Taehyung:" thank you hubby '.
I smiled .
Jungkook:" i love you ".
Taehyung:" i love you more ".
We hang up .

I smirked at my plan ,i was planning this for a week now and I'm sure he will be imprisoned for what he did .

I walked out of my office towards my car and drive towards the mansion you pick up taehyung .

After some time i arrived i called him and he walked towards the car and inside he smiled at me ,he was rubbing his belly cutely.
Taehyung :" im sorry for being late i was having a little snacks ". I smiled at his statement ,he is so cute , his pregnancy is driving me crazy .
He looks so stunning while doing this cute actions it melt my heart .

I smiled .
Jungkook:" that's fine my baby " i peck his lips .
Taehyung:" i missed you ".
Jungkook:" i missed you more ,i couldn't take you to dates baby ,i was so busy with my schedule".
Taehyung:" i know ,don't overwork honey".
I smiled.
Jungkook:" we go to the mall have dinner then we can buy ice cream okay love ?".
Taehyung:" yes , can we buy some clothes for our baby too please ?".
I peck his lips.
Jungkook:" of course honey ".
We drove about 5 minutes,we arrived and i walked out ,opening the door for him and helping him out .
He grabbed my arm and we started walking .
We entered inside ,some was looking at taehyung with jealous eyes and some looking at me with flirtatious looks making taehyung pout .

Jungkook:" why is my baby pouting ?" I grabbed him by his waist .
Taehyung :" they are looking at you seductively hubby" i chuckled.
Jungkook:" but i don't care because i have my beautiful Angel and he is pregnant which makes you more ethereal baby ".
He blushed . i know when he became pregnant , he always love me to compliment him and tell him sweet words , he loves it and I'm here to spoil my baby boy .
Taehyung:" thank you hubby ". I peck his lips .
Jungkook:" want to eat baby ?".
He nodded eagerly .
I chuckled .
Taehyung:" I'm hungry ".
Jungkook:" i figured it out because you are looking at all restaurant ". He pouted making me chuckle more at his cute behavior.
We entered a restaurant.
A waiter came to us and bowed .
Waiter :" hello ,  may i take your orders ?".
I looked up and he was looking at taehyung .
Jungkook:" i will have a pizza please ".
He nodded .
Taehyung:" i will have the same ".
Jungkook:" are you sure baby ?".
Taehyung:" yes , why ?".
Jungkook:" you are eating for two honey ".
Waiter :" excuse me , may i ask ?".
Jungkook:" yes ?".
Waiter :" is your husband pregnant? ".
Jungkook:" yes and ?".
Waiter :" oh no no no trying to offend you or something , just my boyfriend wanted a baby and i said no , i acted like a jerk and broke up with him but seeing your husband it makes me feel bad ".
Jungkook:" go and make things right before someone do it on your place " he smiled , he nodded .
Waiter :" thank you " he run from the restaurant.
Taehyung:" I'm proud to say you are my husband " i smiled .
Jungkook:" and I'm blessed to have you ".
He blushed . we waited and after some time another waiter came with our food and taehyung started eating .
Jungkook:" oh god baby slow down ". He nodded and started eating slowly.
Jungkook:" baby how about we buy some clothes for our baby ?".
Taehyung:" yeah ,  i was thinking about that since my due time will come fast then we think ".
Jungkook:" I'm so happy baby ".
He grabbed my hand and kissed it .
Taehyung:" me too ,  you know hubby before i didn't have the courage to dream about my future , i was just fighting if i will stay alive for tomorrow with my past , it was hard for me to think that i will have a husband and kids ".
I was listening to him carefully.
Jungkook:" you know baby you deserve more then that ,  you changed me into someone that even my family didn't think i will be this soft ". I peck his lips .
After some chatting we got up to explore the mall to buy some clothes for our baby .

-----------------------
Hello my beautiful lovelies .
I already posted on my bio (profile) why i didn't update but no one saw it again i will say it .
I have COVID  🤕🥺😭 and i didn't have the mood to update ,  I'm sorry .
Thank you again babies for waiting for me and supporting me that was my reward from you 🥰 .
Again I'm sorry 😘😘😘😘