💜28💚

Third person pov:

It's been a month now , taehyung is his last month of pregnancy. His belly was big , everyone was worried about him but when they knew that he has triples they were happy and believe it or not jungkook was dancing the whole day .

Now it was 3:00am and taehyung woke up and looked to the side and find his husband sleeping soundly .

Taehyung:" kookie " he said softly . but jungkook didn't wake up .

Taehyung:" jungkook:" he said a little loudly , jungkook groaned and turned to the other side .

Taehyung:" JEON fucking JUNGKOOK get the hell up ". Jungkook got up and fell from the bed with a loud thud .

Jungkook:" what .... What happened ? Where is taehyung ?".

Taehyung:" im here you stupid ass ".

Jungkook looked up to find taehyung glaring at him .

Jungkook :" EOMMaaaaaaaaaaaaa ".
He screamed .

Taehyung:" what happened to you ".

Jungkook:" what the fuck is wrong with your face , hell you gave me a heart attack ".
Taehyung looked at the front mirror .

Taehyung:" what happened to my beauty , why did my skin became brown ?".

Jungkook looked at him with so done face.

Jungkook:" you potato husband did you eat chocolate while sleeping ?".

Taehyung:" oh yeah i felt myself munching yeah i think so ".
Jungkook glared at him , he was still on the floor.

Jungkook:" why the fuck did you scream for ? The earth shook from your voice its like an earthquake ".
He got up from the floor wincing in pain .

Jungkook:" my ass hurt ".
Taehyung giggled while cleaning his face with tissue.

Taehyung:" you wouldn't wake up , i crave some strawberries ".

Jungkook:" the earth shook because of strawberries ?".

Taehyung:" well its not me who put his dick inside me to have triplets ".

Jungkook:" you fucked my mind with your cravings ".

Taehyung:" you don't want to buy me strawberries ?".

Jungkook:" who in hell will have strawberries at 3:00am , even animals are sleeping for your face sake ".
Taehyung stopped processing what he said .

Taehyung:" did you just insult my face , you sure will finish your married life in the couch ". He said with serious tone . after started sobbing

Jungkook:" ah you said you strawberries , yes your Highness your wish is my command "

Jungkook:" ah you said you strawberries , yes your Highness your wish is my command ". He bowed and walked towards the closet limping because of the fall grabbed his jacket .