💜18💚

Jungkook pov :

We walked inside our room and taehyung was looking at his hands .

Jungkook:" is everything okay babe?".
He nodded .
Taehyung:" yeah ".
I walked and set beside him .
Jungkook:" tell me ".
Taehyung:" I'm scared , I really declared war with my own father I'm happy I did but I think I just bring danger for your family".
I embraced him .
Jungkook:" you don't have to worry okay , everything will be alright ,you are part of my family you are a jeon so he won't cross limits with us ".
He smiled.
Taehyung:" yeah I think so , exams are coming and I still didn't prepare for it ".
Jungkook:" you are clever , aren't you a model in your father company?".
He signed.
Taehyung:" I was forced ,you know being in a business university wasn't my dream ,they forced me because they had an imaginary thoughts that I can help them ".
Jungkook:"what is your dreams baby ?".
Taehyung:" when I was a kid I wanted to have my own florist and coffee shop but that dream got away from me ".
I smiled .
Jungkook:" I know one day you will have it ".
Taehyung:" I don't think because I studied business and owning a cafeteria is really expensive for me because I should first find a job ".
Jungkook:" why don't you get experience fro Jin hyung restaurant I mean you can see what's can happen ". He looked at me.
Taehyung:" can I ? I mean will let me work ?".
I peck his lips.
Jungkook:" of course you can ".
He jumped excitedly.
Taehyung:" thank you so much ".
Jungkook:" that's nothing baby now let's sleep ,we have exams coming our way ".
He nodded and we slept .

Two weeks later :
We done our exams ,it was graduation time ,we all got our diploma .
Daewon:" I'm so proud of you ".
They hugged .
Hyuna:" now you will be a CEO ".
Jungkook:" yeah ". We chuckled .
Jimin:" who knows that he would make it ". They laughed at my glaring face .
Taehyung:" actually jungkook didn't even open his books to study I don't know how he got highest scores ".
Namjoon:" he is genius ,he just doesn't show it ".I laughed .
Daewon:" that's true ,he passed this two weeks on missions ".
I grabbed taehyung hand and peck his lips.
Hyuna:" ah your wedding is almost finished".
Taehyung:" we didn't talk to the cake maker ".
Jessica:" oh god I forgot".
Taehyung:" it's fine we do it tomorrow after work ".
Taehyung started working in Jin restaurant with jimin too .

We walked inside the mansion and taehyung was walking inside our room .
I entered and he smiled at me .
Taehyung:" I'm so proud of you hubby ".
Jungkook:" I'm the one who is proud of you baby ".
He looked at me confused .
Taehyung:" why ?".
Jungkook:" because you endured all the pain by yourself and hide it ,you didn't find who can understand you but still you smiled that's the way to show you are very strong baby ".
He embraced me .
Taehyung:" thanks to all of you ,your parents and hyungs really loved me unconditionally even if Im sick you didn't even make it big ,you defensed me from my parents".
I peck his lips.
Jungkook:" because you are kind and a really lovable sweetheart".
He smiled.
Taehyung:" thank you ".
I kissed him ,our lips moving softly .
Jungkook:" my energy ,just keep kissing me baby I need energy". He giggle.
We kissed again .
Taehyung:" hubby , we ordered the cake but I wanted you to choose with me ".
Jungkook:" ah baby you do that I suck at decoration ".
Taehyung:" but it's our wedding ".
Jungkook:" I know my love I don't have a taste at decorations ,you ask mom about that ".
Taehyung:" what if you don't like it ?".
Jungkook:" I like everything my baby do ".
He smiled.
Jungkook:" baby ,I should ready myself I have a mission to finish tonight".
He pouted .
Taehyung:" be careful ,where are you going?".
Jungkook:" we are going to a party ".
He glared at me.
Taehyung:" no sexy clothes ". I chuckled .
Jungkook:" I will wear a tuxedo baby to not make it obvious that we are in a mission".
Taehyung:" ah okay ". I peck his lips and got up.
My phone rings and I answered making it on speaker because I was wearing my clothes.

Jungkook:"hello ?".
- " jungkook , the target is in the planned place ".
Jungkook:" okay Angelina , you send the location".
Angelina:" yes sure , are you coming alone or with your husband?".
Jungkook:" with hyungs ".
Angelina:" that's great ".
We hang up ,I turned and taehyung was looking at me.
Taehyung:" why did she ask if I come or not ?".
I chuckled.
Jungkook:" I don't know baby , she is one of my father's guards ".
Taehyung:"did something happen between you two?".
I walked to him .
Jungkook:" never she is married to a girl , actually she wanted to meet you one day ".
He nodded .
I grabbed his hips and pulled him to me and suck his neck making him whimper.
Jungkook:"you look sexy while being jealous baby boy ". He pulled and peck my neck then sucked too leaving a hickey .
Jungkook:" emm baby " he looked at me and kissed me hard .
Taehyung:" I love you ".
Jungkook:" I love you more, baby maybe I will come late tonight ".
Taehyung:" why ?".
Jungkook:" my dad said that the mission will be done at 2am ".
Taehyung:" can't I go with you ?".
Jungkook:" no baby , no more fighting for you ,I don't want you to be in danger , now that you have a future focus on it " he throws himself at me .
Taehyung:" thank you so much " I peck his lips .
Jungkook:" I love you baby ".
He smiled.
Taehyung:" I love you jungkook". He walked towards his night stand and pulled his pump and took from it .
Jungkook:" you okay baby ?".
Taehyung:" yes my love don't worry ".
Jungkook:" take your vitamins too ".
Taehyung:" I did honey ,I just took the pump because it's time ". I nodded and kissed him and we walked out .
We found them all in the hallway .
The tops walked towards the door ,I kissed taehyung one last time and we walked out .