π™π™€π™˜π™ π™¨ ᡗᡒᡏʳᡉᡛ

By xixicn

"𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉! π’Žπ’š 𝒕𝒐𝒆𝒔.." "𝒉𝒆𝒉, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’šπ’π’– π’ˆπ’†π’• 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’˜π’†π’‚π’“π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’‡π’π’Šπ’‘π’‡π’π’οΏ½... More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9

0.8

7.8K 503 499
By xixicn

on one side of the wall, there was a picture frame of three people. they all looked like they were related, having dark lavender colored hair and the same colored eyes. two of them were twins, and one looked like a brother or son.

strands of salmon colored hair flew with the wind going through their window, her purple eyes turned to her best friend and the son.

her eyes held amusement when they glazed upon the house, and when they had not seen even a single lock of orange hair, they crinkled from laughter escaping her pretty lips.

"my, my..childe has run off again.." she giggled, leaning on another woman next to her to see what she's reading.

"miko, you're heavy."

"pfft.. just say you're too busy eating your dango, ei."

the purple haired woman ignored her and flipped another page of a novel she recently got interested in.

"scaramouche.. do get that ginger." ei muttered, eating a stick of dango from her plate in the living room while sitting next to her best friend named yae miko.

"yes, mom."

🕴🕴🕴

"hey girlie, hold still!"

a ginger said behind her, running up to the delinquents while holding up a fist.

but before he could lunch the males, he got elbowed in the throat by the (h/c)nette making him drop on his knees while hysterically coughing.

"agkff--"

"don't interfere." she mumbled, still keeping her eyes on the delinquents in front of her after kicking the one who was going to smack a pipe on her head.

she raised her hand who's still holding a sharp rock and stabbed it in the back of his knees, making the second delinquent cry out in pain and kneel over to stop the bleeding on his legs.

after that, she rushed to get another rock from her pocket, using the bloody male as a stepping stone and jumped up to smash the third delinquent on the face with her lovely stone.

the (h/c) haired girl gracefully fell down on the ground, glaring at the now unconcious delinquents before meeting eyes with the ginger again.

his dead blue eyes widened from what she's done, deeming her a genius and one he must fight when he gets stronger.

(e/c) eyes squinted at him making the ginger gulp and look down immediately. he felt like he was being looked down by a god who found him nothing more than a piece of flesh.

'i'm really weak huh.. getting elbowed in the throat..' he thought while ruffling his locks, thinking that the girl in front of him was now judging him for not dodging her elbow.

and, maybe she was indeed judging him.

'his eyes resembles a dead fish.. how disgusting.'

she cringed, being reminded of her classmate osial who slapped her with his pet eel when she came over to his house for a school project.

without warning, the ginger suddenly jumped up and offered a hand for her to shake. he did his infamous close-eyed smile, bowing while introducing himself.

"i'm number eleven of the fatui harbingers, codename childe!"

"nice to meet you, chil-"

"but i also go by tartaglia!"

"okay, tart-" he interrupted her again.

"my real name is ajax though!"

"..okay, you have three names. i'll settle for childe right now."

"you?"

"me?"

"what about your name, girlie?" he tilted his head, opening his eyes to stare at her features. she had orange eyeliner under those (e/c) eyes of her and she seemed to have just one earring on one ear.

"y/n." she finally took his hand and shook it, making childe tighten his grip on hers.

"ms. y/n.. hm, you too like to cause quite the stir, don't you? something tells me we're going to get along spendidly."

"mm." she merely nodded, letting go of his hand to walk home again. but before her hand left his, he gripped it tightly and smiled once again.

"you see, i'm new to shibuya. you wouldn't mind.. giving me a tour, would you ms. y/n?"

politely smiling, the girl narrowed her eyes at him.

"i don't give tours for free."

'so this is one of the members from the new gang called the fatui, huh.'

🕴🕴🕴

maybe after hours, the girl and ginger got along.

mainly because she was broke and he was filthy rich. and she needed some money.

though they couldn't really explore shibuya with those few hours, childe promised her that he'll come again and meet at a designated place they decided to meet so they could continue the tour.

and of course, our broke y/n agreed because she was in need of that cash.

from afar, the girl noticed a certain blond sprinting towards her in glee.

"oh, y/nchin! i finally found you!!" mikey happily ran to her before stopping in his tracks.

he frowned at the boy beside her, "..oh. and who is that lucky charm leprechaun.."

childe said nothing and merely did his infamous smile, his eyes becoming deader than ever from the name.

'..l-lucky charm.. leprechaun..' a vein popped on his cheek from the thought.

y/n introduced him, "ah, childe here is a fellow newcomer. he said he needed help with directions deeming he'll get lost since he's new to shibuya."

mikey scowled, "..so you're friends?"

"we are! haha, nice to meet you blondie." childe grinned at him, his grin almost a smirk. he leaned down on him with his orange hair getting tussled from the action.

the blond didn't take that action lightly.

"are you mocking me!? listen here ed sheeran, in a few years you'll see me taller than your orange ass!"

"hm, what was that shortie? i think you need to step up a ladder so i can hear you!"

"you little--"

before they could argue even more, a huge flying hat smacked the side of childe's head.

the (h/c)nette turned to the side to see a fuming boy with weird purple hair, glaring at the ginger with such annoyance in his beautiful plum colored eyes.

"you son of a bitch!!"

the short purplehead seethed, grabbing his hat that was now on the ground and wore it, scowling as he did so, "I've been looking for your ass everywhere in almost four hours and this is where you are!?"

"h-hey, scara.." childe sweatdropped while rubbing the side of his now swolen head.

"don't just 'hey scara' me you fucker. i swear to god this is the exact reason why you fell into that abyss!! you annoying piece of shit!"

"hey, don't bring that up! that's my trauma you're talking about!!"

"well, this trauma of yours is basically just you who fell into a dumpster to which you call 'the abyss' because it's dark and disgusting." he mocked, putting one hand on his hip while the other was gripping his orange hair.

"stop! you fell into the abyss too!"

"that's because you pulled me in the dumpster with you!"

mikey and y/n by the side watched as they argued- no, it was actually a one sided fight. the unknown purple head was slandering childe while the ginger was defending himself.

the young short individual was too enraged to even notice mikey and y/n who were just awkwardly standing next to each other, watching as he hit the ginger from every slander he screamed.

"well in my defense a pack of dogs pushed me in the dumpster!" a nervous childe screamed. "i didn't fall in by my own stupidity.."

"for fuck's sake, me and my mom found you falling in the dumpster by yourself. there were no dogs around, bitch there wasn't even a single animal around you at that time. that's why we took you in when we were seven!"

"that still doesn't change the fac-"

the (h/c) haired girl interrupted them when she noticed they were now troubling people on the street.

"calm down, this is a rather odd topic to talk about in public.. please continue when you two are inside your respective homes."

she placed a hand on both of their shoulders, one making them calm while the other flinched.

"and who the fuck are you?" the purplehead narrowed his eyes at the (h/c)nette.

"y/n."

"well then, y/n-"

"we're sorry, ms. y/n, i swear it's not my fault we've caused such a commotion.. it's all scaramouche's fault." childe pointed his thumb at the short boy.

"my fault!? listen here, ajax-"

the grip on their shoulders tightened making them look at the (e/c) eyed girl who was still holding them both.

"continue inside your respective homes."

when they stared at her, they noticed her eyes seemed to be glowing. they didn't know if it's because it was nighttime and the lamps were bright, or maybe it was because of entirely something else they don't know about.

"y-yes." the two of them shuffled and walked away from each other.

"now then," she finally released them and smiled at the blond, "manjiro, let's go."

he warmly smiled back, "yeah! shinichiro asked me to call you because he's giving you money! didn't you say you wanted a tattoo?"

"..yes, i did.. and shinichiro-nii-san said he will?"

"mhm!"

she let out a dreamy sigh.

"i love him."

"what about me? do you love me too??"

"maybe."

"ha? what does that mean! no fair y/nchinnn.."

back to the two, the ginger held his bruised shoulder, speechless when he saw the strength she did to make the two pay attention to her.

meanwhile, scaramouche was staring at the back of the (h/c)nette, his heart thumping loudly while looking at her.

no, he did not fall in love.

it was fear.

he was simply scared of the power radiating off her. he felt that fear when he always did something bad and his mother, ei, would glare at him down after he got caught.

let's just say that the short balladeer was now scared around the (h/c)nette because she held some authoritive power.

h-hey

cutely kills shinichiro*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 487 21
-a Zhongli x Childe fanfic- TW: SMUT ABUSE playing the role of a normal person in modern society is not that easy if you're a god - and Zhongli's fri...
25.7K 180 10
βŠΉβ‚Šβ”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†βœ§γ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆβ‚ŠβŠΉ CLOSING IT FOR NOW I can't keep up w this one anymore, maybe i continue writing it in the future maybe not because i have some unfi...
45.2K 415 9
A series of one shots! Most of them are smuts because I'm way too horny but there's gonna be angst and fluff in there too, so enjoy!
6.1K 156 21
Zhongli a poor man trying everything he can to pay for college, he does the craziest jobs you might think of. But the worst he has might have been wo...