1.0

"do you want to run away with me?"

she asked, leaning over his form with her (e/c) eyes scanning him from head to toe. the orange eyeliner under it made her eyes stand out more to which made the boy go in a daze.

behind her, was another boy. one who has sky blue eyes, and a mask covering the bottom half of his face.

the three of them were currently in a park, the sun soon setting letting their figures get shined from the warm orange light, making their particular features stand out more.

"wait, sorry," she backed away, walking towards the masked boy to hold his hand, "i meant, do you want to run away with us?"

the sandy eyed boy finally spoke.

"..w-what..?" he softly whispered with his brows furrowed together.

"well, haruchiyo and i decided to run away and live together in an apartment." the (h/c)nette said, "i don't know what happened to him to suddenly agree with me, but for now, i'm running away from my butler and dad."

"..why are you running away from them." the unnamed boy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"because i got found out that i had a tattoo." she honestly answered, "and if they catch me, i swear i'll get a huge nagging from them. especially rui."

haruchiyo smacked the back of her head.

"that's because you're still eleven and a half and you got a tattoo, y/n-san." he sighed with a roll of his eyes.

the girl shushed him with a kick to his knees.

"ow!"

"well, enough about that." y/n shook her head before focusing on the boy again, "so, what do you say? do you want to run away with us? i promise we have money!"

"you mean my money."

"haruchiyo, shut up.."

"..." the still unnamed boy watched their interaction. they looked so close, closer than he and junpeke, the one he calls a friend.

is this what friends are supposed to be like? are they supposed to joke around and playfully hit each other? then what about him and junpeke, why does he insult and only want money from him..

a hand suddenly held his shoulders making him look up at the girl.

"i'm y/n. you?"

"kazutora hanemiya."

"well then, kazutora. my bestfriend and i are going to be honest.. i've been watching you for a while."

kazutora's eyes dilated.

"you're a creep..!"

"y/n-san! why did you have to word it out like that!?" haruchiyo pulled the back of her collar making her look up at him in surprise.

"sorry about her, she's as dense as a rock to any situation. she just meant she noticed you having bruises around your wrists everyday and you hardly ever go home." he apologized.