1.9

july 5, 2005

can you hear the silence?

can you see the dark?

CAN YOU FIX THE BROKEN?

CAN YOU FEEL MY HEART-

haruchiyo turned the old music player off.

"goddamnit.. stop playing that song xiao!" the male screeched, pulling on his yellow locks of hair in misery from all the times he already heard the same song repeat over and over again.

haruchiyo was sixteen years old now. letting his hair grow long that's passing his shoulders, he styled it with the front strands tucked behind his ear. and with his platinum hair, those ocean irises of his stood out more along with his long lashes that seemed to flutter with every blink.

three years have already passed, and in those three years, not once did a certain time leaper leaped back to the future; fearing of the things his past self would do if the future him were to ever come back to his own time.

"hey! how dare you, it was a bop!" kazutora defended, hiding xiao behind him to glare at the blond. haruchiyo paid no mind to the sandy eyes that were giving him an intense look and instead opted to scowl at the short ravenette who was already scowling back at him too.

watching the three of them, a semi-bald blond blinked at their friendship and shook his shiny head, opening his mouth to break their stare off.

"..it was loud." draken commented.

"it was loud." haruchiyo repeated. backing away to stand next to his fellow tall companion to show agreement even though he already said his exact words.

"fuck you, it wasn't loud at all." xiao sneered, giving haruchiyo a disgusted look, "if anything is loud, it would be you who's always complaining and shouting at people."

yes, that was true. haruchiyo may look like an angel on the outside with his gentle like features; the long eyelashes, the platinum blond hair, and the blue eyes. but in reality, the boy is actually.. something else completely contrasting his angelic look.

he was a loud person. haruchiyo is a loud person- if you take off the mask that's covering his mouth. always complaining, joking around, and belittling people. his voice was really annoying.

"it's because they need to be shouted at. dumbasses, all of you are stupid to not notice such an obvious thing!"

"even y/n?" mikey hated the name that rolled off his tongue.

the short blond popped up from behind draken, tilting his head from his own question. though he already knew what haruchiyo's answer was going to be, mikey had to remind everyone he was there. in the background.

in an instant, everyone's mood went down. in both anger and.. and something else in particular.

"..do we have to talk about her?" baji asked in distaste, frowning with his eyes rolling.

a bead of sweat dropped from mitsuya's forehead, "now.. you don't have to sound so-" a certain scarred boy interrupted him.

"what!? no, not her. everyone is stupid except her!" ah, haruchiyo was always loyal. that, everyone noticed. the poor boy looked like someone who was both a sick puppy inlove and a loyal dog, who never betrays their owner.