My Patient's All Fell In Love...

By Unluckykuroneko

Pei Lu is the number one psychotherapist in the federal government. One day, he accepted an invitation from t... More

Ch1: Teacher, I want to sleep with you
Ch2:
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5:
Ch6:
Ch7:
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11 ***
Ch12:
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15 ***
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch20
Ch21 - End
Ch2
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5
Ch6
Ch7
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11
Ch12
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch20
Ch21

Ch1: I have to f*** you if I become a ghost

2.2K 41 16
By Unluckykuroneko

After taking a shower, I got another good night's sleep, and the faint pain in my head was relieved a lot.

Pei Lu changed into clothes and went to the cafeteria to eat with ease.     

He was transferred by the federal emergency Order. It is said that there was something wrong with a big man in the upper ranks of the legion.

Except for him, all the therapists in the federal platoon were called in.     

Although it was an emergency transfer order, the legion gave them good treatment and high remuneration.

Not to mention, food and lodging were specially prepared.

Most importantly, Jin Ming, the first male god of the Federation, was in the First Legion.     

Jin Ming is the marshal of the First Army. He joined the army at the age of 18. He started as a soldier at the bottom.

He became the Federal God of War with his outstanding record and iron wrist. At the age of 30, he was awarded the title of General and served as the marshal of the First Federal Army.     

This is not the point. The most important thing is that Jin Ming's face value is super high!

With wide shoulders, narrow waist, long legs, and a military uniform with a face of abstinence, it can break the legs of fans and fans.     

Who else is there besides the marshal of the First Army, an unmarried young man with a face, wealth and power? No!     

Therefore, Jin Ming is not only the first god of war of the Federation, but also the first male god of the Federation.

Countless boys and girls bowed down under their military boots, crying and begging for marriage.     

As an upright Yan Dog, Pei Lu must be the marshal's number one fan.     

Hearing that the marshal had returned from the front line some time ago, Pei Lu secretly looked around. If he was lucky, he might still be able to meet the male god by chance!     

666 followed him, his short legs worked hard and ran forward, spitting out his tongue while despising him, “Didn't you say that the male god cannot blaspheme? Are you laughing so wretched now? ”     

Pei Lu tilted his head, “I said that? ”    

 He hahaha, “Impossible, I am determined to give birth to a monkey for the marshal! ”    

 “..." Speaking smoothly...666 was silent for a long time, then followed his words and said, “Then you are great. ”     

“That is," Pei Lu hummed triumphantly, "every lonely and empty night, I live by pointing to the marshal's high, clear, and beautiful photos..."

As he said, he suddenly sneezed earth-shattering.    

 Pei Lu muttered, "Who is talking about me behind his back. ”     

666...666 had nothing to say, he closed his mouth quietly and trotted behind him.

Pei Lu thought that his legs were sprinting slowly, so as soon as he bent over, he picked him up and walked to the cafeteria in his arms.    

 After listening to the marshal who came out of the corner:……     

Horrified adjutant:……     

Jin Ming looked at the young man's cheerful and distant back, narrowed his eyes, and couldn't see the emotions on his face.

After standing there for a while, he turned and walked in the other direction...

The adjutant followed tremblingly, no longer daring to look at his marshal's face.     

Pei Lu didn't know that all his rhetoric had been heard by the male god, and he was still using the terminal to brush up on the latest developments of the male god.     

Jin Ming's fan support group is very large, but he doesn't use the Internet at all.

Except for the title of Federal Marshal, his personal terminal interface is blank, and he doesn't even have an avatar!     

In order to produce some food, the fans and sisters are simply heartbroken.

As long as there are meetings and news attended by the marshal, all kinds of black technologies are used, just to pull out the marshal's 360-degree face. The handsome face is a dead end.     

While eating, Pei Lu saved the recent photos of the marshal pushed by the support Association.

These were all his spiritual food, so he pointed to these photos and lived overnight!     

……     

After a few days of rest, the legion arranged a new treatment mission.   

 Pei Lu saw the short message on the terminal.

Apart from the agreed treatment time, there was no other information. He curled his lips, indicating that he was used to it. After all, the previous treatment target was the same. I don't know what the information is, and I can only adapt to it after invading the spiritual world.     

Entering the nutrition warehouse as usual, Pei Lu connected the equipment, and finally confirmed that there was no omission.

Closing his eyes, he once again invaded the spiritual world of the subject of treatment.   

  ……     

On a pitch-black night, the glimmer of the full moon was obscured by thick clouds.

There was no light on the bare mountain. The mountain was silent, and the sound of Xisosuo could be faintly heard in the woods not far away.     

As soon as Pei Lu opened his eyes, he felt dizzy. He tried to sit up with his arms propped up, but found that he couldn't move at all, and someone was pressing on him.    

 With difficulty, he raised his arm and pushed the person on his body. Pei Lu was dizzy and said, "Brother, you are pressing on me. ”     

The person on him paused and did not move.     

Pei Lu was a little angry. Hey, why doesn't this person understand people's words?

He looked like a tortoise with a shell turned over. He paddled his limbs vigorously and pushed the person on him away a little bit.     

It was so dark that he couldn't see what the man looked like, and he could only feel that the man was panting and about to be suppressed.     
Pei Lu hurriedly propped him up with his hands to prevent him from approaching him, and yelled: “Eh eh eh, I said my friend, don't lie down on people in the dark. ”     

The man still didn't make a sound, Pei Lu was a little hairy in his heart, and he caught up with this as soon as he passed through, and he was also very confused.     

The two were in a stalemate for a while. Pei Lu felt that his arm was a bit sore.

He released a hand and shook it, and suddenly he felt something sharp sliding on him.    

 Pei Lu grabbed the sharp unknown object with his empty hand.

At this time, a gust of mountain wind blew by, and the heavy clouds were blown away, revealing a silver full moon.    

 The moonlight dispelled the darkness, and Pei Lu subconsciously lowered his head to look at what he grabbed, first the sharp black nails, then the pale back of his hand, and then up, there was a powerful arm...

And the owner of the arm was pressing on Pei Lu.    

 Pei Lu opened his mouth wide and looked at the man pressing on his body in shock.

The man was dressed in red, his long hair was scattered, his sharp fangs gleamed with cold light, and his pale face was covered with red liquid... Pei Lu suddenly reacted.

He screamed, opened the person on his body and ran.    

 “Ghost--”     

The corners of the man's mouth curled up, and there was fresh blood on his lips. He licked the blood from the corners of his mouth, and chased after him erratically.     

…...Pei Lu was pressed face down on the ground before he ran two steps.

The man behind him...Oh, no, the male ghost behind him pressed him, his body fell down, and his sharp teeth pierced the back of his neck.     

There was a numbness in his neck, and the chill spread from the wound.

Pei Lu was almost like a dead fish rolling his stomach, rolling his eyes while lying on the ground.    

 The male ghost pressed him and drank the blood for a while. He estimated that his stomach was full.

He straightened up and looked at Pei Lu with satisfaction. His eyes were like looking at a piece of delicious fat,

“Yes, I'm very energetic. I can eat it for a long time." ”    

 Pei Lu: Don't eat my QAQ     He shivered to justify himself,

“My meat is not delicious, it is dry and dry, and my teeth are chattering. ”

That's not wrong. The body he passed through was thin and small, and it looked like there was no oil or water at all.     

The male ghost frowned, his gaze wandered around his neck, and he said dissatisfied: “Not dead yet? ”     

Pei Lu:……     

Yeah, it's not dead yet, are you disappointed? Are you angry?     

Pei Lu's brain was very happy, but in fact he didn't dare to breathe, his eyes dripping and spinning, wondering how he could escape from the ghost mouth.     

“Let's kill it..." the male ghost muttered to himself, while sticking out his sharp nails to catch Pei Lu.     

“No, don't kill me! "Pei Lu yelled. He twisted his body to block the male ghost's claws, and stammered to the male ghost to popularize the scientific outlook on development, "I, if I die, I won't have any yang,”

Pei Lu thought, “Didn't you say that I am full of yang? You can support me, and you don't need to look for someone else when you need Yang Qi in the future. ”     

He stared at the male ghost's face carefully, “Do you know me? ”    

 The male ghost frowned: ...it's really noisy.     

His eyes sharpened, and he grabbed Pei Lu with his sharp claws.——     

Pei Lu screamed, put his hands on his head, and a warm liquid sprayed and shot out of his crotch uncontrollably.

……    

 Male ghost:……     

Pei Lu:...Eat me, I don't want to live anymore.     

Maybe the kidney function of this body is not very good, maybe it is the emotional influence of the original body, in short, Pei Lu... was scared to pee.     

Literally scared to pee.     

The male ghost retracted his claws, teleported two meters away, clutched his nose and looked at him with disgust.     

“Roll! ”     

Pei Lu: “...”

Ghost Claw Escape should have been happy, but I don't know why it turned out to be a little angry:)     

Pei Lu rushed down the mountain in a row, not even taking care of his wet pants.     

After running to the foot of the mountain in one breath, he breathed a sigh of relief, patted his shocked chest, and leaned against the tree to breathe heavily.     

This fucking world!     

Pei Lu established a connection with 666. He was so frightened just now that he forgot that 666 was still there.     
While receiving world information, while trembling, Pei Lu cried and said, “666, there are ghosts in this world. QAQ”     

666 was silent, trying to appease him as much as possible, "The ghost was also a human before he died, so it's not scary at all, dear~”     

“This is a supernatural world? ! "

Pei Lu looked at the transmitted information in shock, and asked in despair.     

666 said with sympathy, "Yes, dear~”     
Pei Lu: I quit:)     

The author has something to say: Explain, the second is the ancient world, which involves a little ghost element, but I won't write too much about ghosts, just because the attack setting is a fierce ghost, so it won't be terrifying, or continue to sprinkle dog food o (***)    

 [Reaction to peeing pants]     

Pei Lu: Pee, pee QAQ     

Ghost attack: Disgusted. JPG     

Li Jun & Marshal: It's hard, smile around. jpg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
217K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC