My Patient's All Fell In Love...

By Unluckykuroneko

Pei Lu is the number one psychotherapist in the federal government. One day, he accepted an invitation from t... More

Ch1: Teacher, I want to sleep with you
Ch2:
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5:
Ch6:
Ch7:
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11 ***
Ch12:
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15 ***
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch21 - End
Ch1: I have to f*** you if I become a ghost
Ch2
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5
Ch6
Ch7
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11
Ch12
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch20
Ch21

Ch20

1.1K 60 5
By Unluckykuroneko

After the biggest snowstorm in Y City, the cold winter came completely.

The outdoor area was white, and the dead branches of the earth were all put on a new layer of white clothes.

Pei Lu was shivering with cold, and even in a room with the heating on, he kept warming his hands.

I almost shrank myself into a ball and wrapped it in cotton.     

Winter is listed as the most annoying season by Pei Lu, and there is no one.     
But when his nose was about to blow off, the stagnant progress bar suddenly increased by 5%, and the task completion rate had reached 95%.

This not only shows that Pei Lu's task is about to be completed, but also shows that Li Jun's illness is almost healed.     

In the original world line, Li Jun was autistic, dark, and refused all communication from the outside world.

At that time, Li Jun did not have Pei Lu's company.

He completely enclosed himself in another world and lived as a sober lunatic.     

Li Jun is a genius, and geniuses are often lonely.

Even Li Qingyi and his wife have no way to break his shackles. He was immersed in his own world, watching the mediocre people around him coldly, and found it very boring.     

This world does not need him, nor does he need this boring and cold world.     

So one day after becoming an adult, Li Jun chose to die.     

Living or dying is no different for him. He has nothing else to ask for in this world, and death is just a more novel attempt.

Li Jun of the original world, his life ended at the age of eighteen. The year.     

And Pei Lu's arrival changed all this.     
From the age of sixteen to eighteen, Pei Lu accompanied him through the crucial two years. Li Jun, who would not have survived the age of eighteen, grew up to the age of nineteen smoothly, and he had someone he liked.     

He is full of longing for the future life, because there is Pei Lu, his favorite person in the future.     

No one knows what Pei Lu means in Li Jun's heart, not even Pei Lu himself. He is like a strong light that suddenly breaks into the dim world and illuminates Li Jun's boring life.     

At the beginning, it was just curiosity, and after getting along for a long time, it became dependence.

People who are used to loneliness, once they feel the warmth, they can't help but become addicted. Then it is logical to develop into liking.     

In Li Jun's plan, he prepared for a long time to conquer the fortress named Pei Lu, but perhaps because of the favor of Heaven, Pei Lu didn't even reject him.

The fortress was captured faster than expected. He quickly tasted the first bite of cake, and the sweet taste tempted him to take the rest of the cake for himself.     

He endured it for a long time and couldn't wait anymore.     

On the third day after the heavy snow fell in Y City, Pei Lu was wrapped in three layers inside and three layers outside, and then was dragged out of the warm room by Li Junlian.     

Pei Lu's nose was flushed with cold. He was wrapped in a thick down jacket, and a thick woolen scarf was piled around his neck, covering half of his face.

Even his voice was muffled, “Where are you taking me?" ”    

 He was very unhappy, and his whole body was half-hung on Li Jun and dragged away, “It's too cold, shall we go back?" ”     

“No," Li Jun is in good health. He is wearing only a down jacket and doesn't even bring gloves.

His palms are also warm. He exhaled a breath of white mist and warmed Pei Lu's face with his warm palms.

The child seemed to coax him, “The teacher insists again, and it will be here soon. ”     

Pei Lu didn't want to be dragged forward by him.     

The road is getting more and more biased. This road is going to Lijiahoushan. Lijiahoushan is located at the junction of the city center and the suburbs. It covers a large area.

Although only one small villa is used, the entire mountain connected to it is actually within the scope of the Li family.     

Li Jun is now leading Pei Lu to the mountain.     

After walking for about ten minutes, Pei Lu finally arrived when his ears were frozen red.     

With the warm palm of his hand on his eyelids, Pei Lu heard Li Jun's soft voice, “Teacher, close your eyes. ”     

Pei Lu blinked, his soft eyelashes flashed across the palm of his hand, and Li Jun's heart was tickled.

He thought for a while, took out a black eye mask from his pocket, and carefully put it on Pei Lu.     

His eyes were covered, and only the whistling wind and the only support were left around. Pei Lu grasped Li Jun's hand at a loss.     

Enjoying the dependence of his lover, Li Jun squinted her eyes contentedly, with a smile at the corner of her mouth, “Teacher, come with me. ”    

 Pei Lu clambered on Li Jun like a koala, his blindfolded eyes wandering in vain.     

He could feel Li Jun taking him a few steps, and soon came to a closed space.

Because the light from the goggles became much darker, the cold wind whistling around stopped, and a warm heat source came faintly not far away.     

——It should be indoors, Pei Lu secretly guessed.     

Li Jun closed the door carefully and walked with Pei Lu to the gift he had carefully prepared.     
“Teacher, are you ready? ”     

Pei Lu's heart beat faster, he swallowed nervously, blushing inexplicably, "Hmm. ”    

 A pair of warm hands fell on his face, and then the blindfold was taken off.     
Pei Lu tentatively opened his eyes, and everything in the room fell into his eyes.——     

He widened his eyes in amazement, and was speechless by the scenery in front of him.    

 In front of him, or the room he is in, the whole is made of transparent ice bricks. The whole room is closed, and the light outside cannot be seen through.

Originally, the light in the igloo should be very dark, but Li Jun ingeniously hollowed out the ice tiles. Then a lot of small colored lights were placed inside, and the faint light from the small colored lights gathered and refracted between the crystal clear ice tiles, creating a dreamy halo.     

The room as a whole is not large, so it can fit a small bed and a wooden table.     

Red candles with thick arms were lit on the wooden table, and several heaters were placed beside the bed. The scorching light of the heaters made the red sheets on the bed even more ambiguous.     

The warmth that Pei Lu felt when he entered the house also came from the heater.     

The room was quiet, with only two people breathing, Li Jun's was very light, and Pei Lu's was very anxious.     
He took two deep breaths to calm himself down. Although it is an igloo, the temperature is actually not low, because there are several heaters, and Pei Lu, who wears too much, is still a bit hot.    

 He pulled his scarf uncomfortably, “Why did you bring me here? ”    

 In fact, he asked knowingly, and Li Jun's mood of wanting to fuck him was already clearly on his face.     

“I built this igloo by myself," Pei Lu slowly approached him, “it was specially built for the teacher. ”     
“Does the teacher like it? ”     

Pei Lu quietly took a step back. Li Jun's sense of aggression was too strong, and he began to encourage him again, “Mn, I like..." ”     

Li Jun's eyes were full of smiles, and he imprisoned him in his arms, facing him face to face, and the mist from his words sprayed directly on Pei Lu's face, “Would the teacher like to live here?" ”     

“Come with me. "Li Jun added another sentence.     

“This, this is not very good..." Pei Lu blinked and hesitated: "Spring will melt. ”     

“..." Li Jun was about to be laughed at by him, grinned his teeth, and began to blacken his body, “Doesn't the teacher want to be with me?" ”     

Pei Lu turned his face away guilty, avoiding the seriousness, “Aren't we together now? ”     

Li Jun's eyes were deep, he smiled twice in a low voice, and gently rubbed Pei Lu's cheek with his thumb,

“The teacher knows what I mean. I want to be with the teacher until I die. ”     

Pei Lu's heart jumped, and he was a little angry, “Bah bah! Say what is immortal or not! ”     

Li Jun didn't expect him to care about this, so he couldn't help laughing, "Okay, let's not talk about it.”     

“Then when we are all gray-haired, will the teacher still be willing to accompany me? ”     

I would love to, but I am leaving soon, even if I agree to you, what's the use?     
Pei Lu was a little bit unhappy, and he was guilty and didn't dare to look at Li Jun's expectant eyes.     

The author has something to say: Pei Lu: If you dare not agree, I will lock you up, have sex:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
934K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
154K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...