My Patient's All Fell In Love...

By Unluckykuroneko

Pei Lu is the number one psychotherapist in the federal government. One day, he accepted an invitation from t... More

Ch1: Teacher, I want to sleep with you
Ch2:
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5:
Ch6:
Ch7:
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11 ***
Ch12:
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15 ***
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch20
Ch21 - End
Ch1: I have to f*** you if I become a ghost
Ch2
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5
Ch6
Ch7
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11
Ch12
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch20
Ch21

Ch19

1.1K 59 4
By Unluckykuroneko

The next morning, Pei Lu was still asleep when he was awakened by 666 yelling.     

“What's the noise? ! "

Pei Lu's eyes were hazy, and he rubbed his eyes impatiently.    

 666 had just finished playing the ranking, and when he went out of the game interface, he saw that the task progress bar on the panel had risen to 90%. He ignored Pei Lu, who was still sleeping, and shouted.     

“Are you awake? The progress bar has risen! The task of kissing you is about to be completed~”     

Pei Lu stopped yawning halfway through, and cooperated with him who was not in high spirits, “Oh, how much has it risen? ”     

“It's up to 90%. "666 said happily.     

“Oh. "Pei Lu responded dryly, unable to say how he felt in his heart.     

Intellectually, he knew that he would leave sooner or later, and he and Li Jun were destined not to be together.

But emotionally, when he heard the progress bar approaching the end, he was still a little bit lost.     

Speaking of which, Li Jun was still his first love. Before that, he never expected that his first love would fall into such a disease-free relationship.    
 “Why are you upset, dear? "666 seemed to be aware of his emotions, and asked anxiously:

“You won't take it seriously, will you?” You don't want to go? ”

Speaking of the back, his tone even became a little serious.     

Pei Lu lowered his eyes and said in a faint tone, “I'm a little reluctant, but I can still distinguish reality from illusory. ”    

 666 breathed a sigh of relief exaggeratedly, and relaxed: “That's great, this is just a role-playing game, don't get too involved in it, dear. ”

After all, when you return to reality, no one remembers who, so why bother yourself?    

 “Okay, okay, let's not talk about it. "

Pei Lu buried his face in the quilt, and Li Jun's faint breath lingered between his nose.

He was even more irritable in his heart, and impatiently issued an eviction order, “Go play the game. If you don't have enough points, you will be deducted from my account first." ”     

666:“……”     

What is the feeling of being sent away?     

666 has stopped chasing dramas recently, and has become addicted to various mobile games.

Pesticide has a solid status as a new favorite. When he heard that he could draw points from Pei Lu's account, 666 was immediately happy, and hurriedly changed it to a hang-up state to pick skins.     

Even the signature was changed to “Lu Lu loves you so much”!     

666 hung up and went, and the room became quiet again, at six o'clock in the morning.

The sky outside was still groggy, and Li Jun arched into his arms and slept soundly.     

Pei Lu's fingers followed his black and shiny hair and wandered to his handsome facial features.

Li Jun's facial features were very deep, his eyes were closed, and his thick and black eyelashes cast a faint shadow on his eyelids.

Pei Lu didn't hold back, and pulled his eyelashes with his hands behind his back.     

After dialing with his hand for a while, Pei Lu was not satisfied, and Pei Lu blew softly at his eyelashes again.

Li Jun slept soundly in his arms, and his half-exposed face did not fluctuate.     

until——     

Pei Lu stretched out his hand to pinch someone else's lips again cheaply.    

Li Jun's lips are very thin, with two thin lips pursed, and they all say that people with thin lips are cold, but only if they have tasted them in person can they know how fiery and affectionate they are.     

Pei Lu stared blankly for a while, as if possessed, he put his finger between the two lips a little bit.     

It's wet and soft, and then there are hard teeth.     

Pei Lu was a little disappointed when he encountered obstacles, but he didn't dare to act too much.

If he woke Li Jun up, he would be in big trouble.

He reluctantly pressed the two lips that were quite elastic, and was about to withdraw his hand to make up for his sleep, when his fingers were bitten off guard.     

! ! !     

Pei Lu was like a frightened rabbit, his eyes widened blankly. If there were ears on his head, he would probably lie down on the back of his head.   

Li Jun looked at him with a smile, bit his teeth and rubbed his fingers.     

Pei Lu, who had a slow reflex arc, finally reacted, retracted his hand with a whoosh, hid his hand behind him, and stammered, “You, when did you wake up?" ”     

The corners of Li Jun's mouth curled, and his eyes filled with smiles,

“Guess? ”     

“..."   

Pei Lu strongly condemned him in his heart, but his mouth was particularly weak and guilty, so he deceived himself and yawned, "I'm so sleepy~" Pretending to be sleepy, he was about to go to sleep!     

However, he was not Li Jun's opponent at all. Li Jun propped his arm and pressed it on him vaguely,
“If you fall asleep, I will wake you up.”     

Pei Lu: “..." Can you respect the teacher?     

And who did you learn from? !    

 Pei Lu's eyes widened, proving that he hadn't slept at all and couldn't graze, “I'm so sleepy~”     

Li Jun lowered his body, his eyes were dark and faint, and his voice was low and deep, as if he was angry, “The teacher woke me up, you are responsible...”     

“How to be responsible? "Pei Lu asked innocently, "It's a big deal to coax you to sleep again!"     

Seeing that he had taken the bait, Li Jun's eyes lit up, and he moved to his ear to speak in a low voice.    

Pei Lu's face flushed “boom” after only hearing a few words.

He pushed Li Jun away in shame and anger, because his eyes were moist with anger, “Roll, roll, I don't want to bite you! ”     

“Why? "Li Jun was a little aggrieved, “I used to give it to the teacher --”     

The latter half of the sentence was forcibly covered back by Pei Lu, whose face was flushed!     

Pei Lu was very angry and shy. With a blushing face, he was incoherent with shame, “You, why are you so shameless!" ”

Talk about this kind of thing!     

Obviously, Li Jun was indeed shameless. His eyes seemed to be hooked, and he swept over Pei Lu repeatedly, and even stretched out his wet tongue and licked Pei Lu's palm.     
“..." Pei Lu withdrew his hand sensitively, clutching his palm tightly, trying to let the numb feeling quickly retreat.     

When they met in bed, the shameless one won. Pei Lu was obviously not Li Jun's opponent.

He was quickly dizzy and feverish by Li Jun, and then he was eaten cleanly.     

Pity the hard-working little chrysanthemum:)     

The time of falling in love passed quickly, and autumn passed in Pei Lu's tangled twice a night or three times a night. Winter soon came, and the school began to take winter vacations.     

Y City is located in the north. The indoor heating is turned on, but the outdoor temperature is very low.

Meng Xiaoyue's physical foundation is poor, and he is shivering with cold as soon as he goes out.

Pei Lu simply doesn't go out without going out, staying at home all day holding a warm baby and refusing to give up.     

Li Jun was worried that he would get angry, and several times forcibly dragged him out to breathe fresh air.

Pei Lu didn't have as much strength as him, so he had to go out aggrieved and came back crying with freezing cold.     

The winter in the north was so cold that Pei Lu blew his nose and drank slowly while holding a cold granules.     
After Li Jun forcibly pulled him out and let go, he caught a terrible cold, and he had been drinking cold granules for three days in a row.     

Pei Lu frowned and finished the warm granules in one breath. His cheeks were slightly flushed by the heat.

Because his nose was blocked, his nose was blown red. It looked...very cute.     

If Li Jun were here, it is estimated that there would be some molestation.     

However, Li Jun was not there.     

After Pei Lu caught a cold, he stopped trying to take Pei Lu out, and instead went out by himself. His whereabouts were erratic.

Pei Lu stared at him several times, not knowing what he was going out for.     
Pei Lu wanted 666 to update the information, but since he agreed to 666 to transfer points from his account last time, 666 has not appeared for a long time.    

 The signature was also changed to “Do not disturb the ranking." ”     

Pei Lu had to rely on himself.     

He stayed by the window bored, the branches outside were bare, and the leaves had all fallen out, leaving only the branches trembling in the cold wind.

There was a light snowstorm a few days ago, and the snowflakes melted, and then formed transparent ice crystals and hung on the treetops.     

Pei Lu intently counted the ice hooks on the tree.     

When he counted to the twentieth, Li Jun came back.     

The door was opened, and the cold air from outside rolled in. Pei Lu shrank his neck and stared out the window deliberately without turning around.     
Li Jun took off his coat with a chill, and waited for the coldness on his body to dissipate before approaching him.    

 ”What is the teacher looking at? “     

Pei Lu curled his lips and choked him deliberately, “I didn't see anything. ”     
Li Jun smiled and scratched his nose, as if looking at a child who was having a temper tantrum, “Tomorrow I will take the teacher to see a good thing. ”    

 Pei Lu turned his head with a chuckle, and looked at him with burning eyes, “What? ”     

Li Jun laughed, “The teacher will know when he goes, it's a surprise. ”     
Pei Lu hummed, and wanted to know now, so he poked him fiercely in the face, "Say it or not! ”     

“Well...can't say. "Li Jun made a grimace at him, smiling suspiciously.     
“..." The threat failed, Pei Lu turned his head angrily, not wanting to see the handsome face behind him, so he became angry when he saw it!     

The author has something to say: Marshal (take off your pants): The device is big, and the job is good:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...