Fnia X MR 2

By JustSomeWriter1

It is basically the first with a new guy. Still good More

Base of all time lines
Meeting Chica
Meeting Chica/2
Meeting Chica/3
Meeting Bonnie/2
Meeting Bonnie/3
Meet The Puppet
Meeting The Puppet/2
Meeting Puppet/3
Meeting Foxy
Meeting Foxy/2

Meeting Bonnie

460 3 0
By JustSomeWriter1

Y/N:"This job should be a breeze. Like who's going to break into an anime convention and steal a costume."

20 minutes later.

'BANG'

Y/N:*What was that. I got to check it out.*

You walk out your office forgetting to bring your flashlight.

Y/N:"I guess I'll just feel my way around."

After a few steps forward you feel something soft.

???:"Why hello there~ I guess you wanted to come to me. They do say I'm the prettiest of the three."

Y/N:"Uh sorry, mam? I will have to ask you to leave this is closing hours, staff only."

???:"I could reveal myself and talk it out, or keep it in the darkness and get interesting~"

Y/N:"Lets head to the light."

You two walk in to your office and before you can realize what that was she's already in your lap.

Y/N:"First off, what's your name. Second, CAN YOU GET YOUR BREAST OUT OF MY FACE!"

Bonnie:"Names Bonnie the Bunny. Most people like this position. Why not you?"

Y/N:"Because I'm not a pervy jerk who gets turned on by animatronics."

(No offense)

Bonnie:"What about this!"

She bent down and gave you a big kiss.

Y/N:"Not turned on. Not even close. You are an animatronic."

Bonnie:"Then why did you get this job. Surely it was for one of us~" she said giving a sexy pose and smile.

Y/N:"You want the reason I came here. (I assume you read the base of the story chapter)."

Bonnie:"Oh. I feel bad for you. Here~" she said giving another kiss.

Y/N:"Nope, still nothing."

Bonnie:*That was sad but how is he STILL not turned on. Tomorrow I must try my hardest. NO ONE RESETS BONNIE THE BUNNY!*

Ding Ding Ding

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 7.1K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
150K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
317K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 48.1K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...