My Patient's All Fell In Love...

By Unluckykuroneko

Pei Lu is the number one psychotherapist in the federal government. One day, he accepted an invitation from t... More

Ch1: Teacher, I want to sleep with you
Ch2:
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5:
Ch6:
Ch7:
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11 ***
Ch12:
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15 ***
Ch16
Ch17
Ch19
Ch20
Ch21 - End
Ch1: I have to f*** you if I become a ghost
Ch2
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5
Ch6
Ch7
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11
Ch12
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch20
Ch21

Ch18

1.1K 71 10
By Unluckykuroneko

Pei Lu didn't know what Li Jun wanted to say before the operation.     

Although the doctor said that he could not exercise strenuously, Li Jun had other ways to toss him.

Pei Lu reluctantly resisted for a while, and was quickly drawn into the tide of love by Li Jun.     

When I woke up again, it was already the next day.     

The sky outside the window was dark and gloomy, with pattering raindrops, and the temperature dropped.

Pei Lu curled his feet exposed outside the quilt into the quilt, rolled a few times, and wrapped himself into a silkworm ball with the quilt.     

“666, it feels so good to fall in love~” Pei Lu's expression rippled with emotion, “That feels good too. It's really blind. I've been vegetarian for so many years.  ”     

Pesticide-addicted 666: “... I kissed your face and fell to the ground. Do you want me to pick it up for you? ”     
Pei Lu completely let go of himself, “No, when this mission is over, I must find a boyfriend who has a good job and experience the cool feeling of having sex with my true body! ”     

666 reminded him, "Dear~ Have you forgotten the marshal? You said you would dedicate the best little daisy to the marshal. ”     

“I have changed my mind now,"
Pei Lu defended himself,

"The marshal is my male god, and the male god cannot be blasphemed!“ ”    

 666“ "Oh. ”
It's also very fast for a man to change his mind.     

Pei Lu rolled around with the quilt, squinting his eyes and smiling suspiciously.

Before he could wait for two minutes to be happy, he was pressed down. Li Jun leaned in his ear and asked in a low voice, “What is the teacher laughing at?" ”    

 Pei Lu paused, tried to put away the smile on his face, and said solemnly: "I didn't laugh. I hate rainy days the most. I can't laugh. ”     

“..." Li Jun was stunned by his ability to open his eyes and talk nonsense, and then said after a while: "Really? I don't like rainy days either. ”     

Pei Lu naturally knew why he didn't like rainy days. He lifted a corner of the quilt and motioned to Li Jun to come in quickly, “It's cold outside, come in, be careful of catching a cold.”     

Li Jun pursed his lips with a smile in his eyes. He took off the bathrobe he was wearing casually and got in wearing a pair of underwear.     

He stayed outside for a while, his body was cold, Pei Lu was shivered by him, and pushed him away angrily.    

 Pei Lu covered the quilt very warm. Li Jun felt the constant temperature coming from his skin, smiled and squeezed Pei Lu's side, and pressed his skin against his skin, sharing the temperature that belonged to Pei Lu alone.     

Pei Lu: ”..." This person is really annoying.     

Pei Lu didn't want to ignore him angrily, so he turned around and faced him with his back.     

Li Jun let out a low laugh in his throat. Not only was he not annoyed, but he gently slid his fingers along his spine, and his dexterous fingertips moved and jumped on his back.

Pei Lu was teased by him. An excited spirit, whoosh turned around and reprimanded him fiercely with his eyes!    

 Li Jun looked at him innocently.     

“Don't touch it indiscriminately! "Pei Lu warned him fiercely.     

Li Jun looked at him with bright eyes, “What should I do if I can't help it? ”     “Not only do I want to touch you, but I also want to kiss you, hug you...”

Li Jun stretched out his dishonest hand again as he said, and put it on Pei Lu's waist and rubbed it gently.    

 “Hahahahaha”" Pei Lu was caught off guard by him touching the itchy flesh, and suddenly curled up into a shrimp, laughing frantically.    

 “...” The ambiguous atmosphere was completely destroyed, and Li Jun retracted his hand with a black face.     
Pei Lu put his head against his chest, and couldn't stop laughing, and the violent vibration spread to his heart through the place where they touched each other.

Li Jun rubbed his soft black hair, “So funny? ”    

Pei Lu's tears came out, and he accidentally hiccuped. He said with difficulty: "Hiccup~ You touched my hiccup~ Itchy meat hiccup~”     

Li Jun watched him burp funny, but he couldn't stop at all, so he squeezed his nose kindly and exchanged a lingering kiss with him.     

The tip of the tongue chased and frolicked, and the lips were tightly pressed together, without a trace of gap.     

After Li Jun kissed for a long time, Pei Lu was pinched on the nose and could only open his mouth as wide as possible to breathe.

Li Jun was so dizzy that he couldn't find him. When he was finally opened by Fang, he still opened his mouth stupidly.    

 Li Jun closed his mouth with a smile, “Okay, no more hiccups. ”     

Pei Lu, who was caught off guard and took advantage of it, was about to get angry: ...Forget it and forgive you.    

 The two of them were getting tired on the bed, and the rain outside the window was getting heavier, and it quickly changed from a ticking rain to a downpour.

The sky was even darker, and there were no lights on in the room, only the dim light from outside shone in.     
The air seems to be suddenly heavy,    
 Li Jun frowned, his expression a little disgusted and a little excited. Pei Lu sensibly noticed his change and gently flattened the folds between his eyebrows.

Take the initiative to approach his arms, put your hands behind your back, and follow his back one by one.     
Li Jun hugged him tightly and buried his head between his neck. The tip of his nose was full of the refreshing scent of shower gel from the young man. The smell of damp and rotting rust mixed in his memory seemed to be leaving him.    

 “Does the teacher want to hear a story? ”     

Pei Lu's men kept moving, and their voices were extremely gentle, “You said. ”    

 “When I was seven years old... I was kidnapped. "

With a good-looking frown, Li Jun rubbed his neck, slowly organizing his language.     

“The people who kidnapped me were a group of gangsters who wanted to make money. They locked me in an old house in the mountains of Y City. ”     
“The house is very old and very old. At that time, it always rained, and the room leaked, and there was always a musty smell that could not be dissipated. "

Li Jun recalled the scene in his memory and slowly recounted it.     

“I don't like the taste,” Li Jun snorted coquettishly, expressing her dislike.     

Pei Lu quickly touched his head and gave his restless little boyfriend a kiss with water vapor.     

Li Jun was calmed down and began to tell stories again.     

“Later, they all died, and they died in the house. The corpses were blistered and rotten, which made them even more smelly...”

Li Jun searched for adjectives in his mind, trying to describe the unpleasant smell, "It smells like a dead mouse."

  Pei Lu: “......”    

 He opened his mouth with difficulty, and didn't even know how to proceed.    
 Fortunately, Li Jun didn't mean to ask him to answer, so he continued on his own, “I came back later. Every rainy day, I always smelled that smell. It was very stinky and disgusting. ”    

 Pei Lu sighed, passed his fingers between his short stubbles, and gently massaged his scalp, “Is this why you hate the rain?" ”    

 Li Jun gave a soft "um" and rubbed him coquettishly.     

“Isn't the teacher curious about how those people died? ”

His voice was very low, and when he asked Pei Lu, he still had a slight tail sound, like a deliberate temptation, he lured Pei Lu to ask, and then uncovered his final disguise.    

 Pei Lu sighed and followed his meaning and asked, “Then how did they die? ”     

“……”     

Li Jun was silent for a while, then said without undulating: “I killed them. ”    
 “Everyone outside thought that the kidnappers were killed by the police, but they weren't. I killed them all. "

Li Jun's chest cavity vibrated slightly. Instead of burying his face on Pei Lu's neck, he raised his face and pressed it against his forehead.

His black eyes looked straight at Pei Lu's expression.     

“I cut the kidnappers' throats with glass while they were asleep...”    

 Pei Lu: 666 I'm a bit scared QAQ     

666: Don't be scared, clamp him to death with a chrysanthemum!    

 Pei Lu... Pei Lu was paralyzed and did not speak.     

Li Jun closely observed his expression, and seeing that he hadn't changed at all, he couldn't help but ask, “Teacher, are you afraid?" ”    

 “Not afraid. "Pei Lu's slowness tried not to irritate his fragile little mind,

“You were still young at that time, and you were in self-defense and did not break the law."     

”...“

Li Jun bit the tip of his nose and ground his teeth, "You know I'm not asking about this." ”    

 Pei Lu angrily pinched both sides of his cheeks and pulled his nose out, “I naturally know which one you asked. ”     

“That's all a thing of the past, you just have to remember that you did nothing wrong. ”     

“You don't have to feel guilty or afraid. ”     

Li Jun's eyes lit up, and she looked at him with burning eyes, “I'm not afraid, I just can't forget the moldy smell of rotten iron rust. ”    

 “It stinks...” He said, arching Pei Lu's neck vigorously with his nose, “it's still fragrant. ”     

Pei Lu:... Weren't you still talking about serious things just now?    

 My friend, your topic is changing so fast:)     

Li Jun didn't know his psychological activities. He had just sold a miserable wave, and now he was holding Pei Lu around for welfare.     

Pei Lu was so angry when he was rubbed by him, he couldn't bear to beat it down and wanted to drill the pig's hand into his pajamas.

He pretended to be fierce and said, “Sleep! ”     

The low laughter spread, Li Jun persistently hugged him in her arms, dropped a soft kiss on the top of his head, and asked softly.:     

“Teacher, will you stay with me on rainy days in the future? ”     

There was an even sound of breathing in his arms, and Li Jun helplessly rubbed the person in his arms, but in the end he didn't wait for the answer he wanted.     

The author has something to say:

Li Jun: Come on, clamp me:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
123K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...