Sanity // Fezco Euphoria

By leowritesalot

(ONGOING) Leilani Bennett (Twin sister of Rue Bennnet) & Fezco have been joined at the hip since they met in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 7

153 2 0
By leowritesalot

Part 2/3 Of A Taste of Both Heaven & Hell

The next morning, California's sun didn't shine as brightly as usual. Even with the curtains open. The time was 11am. Leilani was harshly awoken by a string of missed calls & texts from her mother. Before checking, she looked back at Fez, making sure her obnoxiously loud ringer didn't accidentally wake him. The ginger was still sound asleep. His arm around her as he looked truly peaceful. The air in his house was a perfect mix of hot & cold. She felt as if she could stay this comfortable in bed with Fezco forever. However, once Lei read the texts from her mother, she felt sick to her stomach.

The police raided the Bennett house early that morning. When they arrived, they'd told Leslie Bennett that they received an anonymous tip that there were drugs in the house. Leslie was hysterical. She began to question if Leilani was shooting up with Rue all this time. Rue Bennett was still in rehab & Leilani Bennett only smoked weed, all of which she had in her possession, at Fezcos house. The police didn't find anything incriminating & apologized to Leslie for any inconveniences they may have caused. Besides trashing the whole house early in the AM, they'd caused a multitude of inconveniences that an apology could never fix.

Driving home from Fezco's house felt like hours to Leilani. In actuality, the drive was about 10 minutes. Her head was full of,

"Oh my god I had sex with my best friend." &

"I'm gonna kill Alex Jones." &

"My mom is probably losing her mind right now." &

"Jesus Christ, I need gas." &

"I hope Gia wasn't home to see all of that." + more.

When she finally pulled up into the driveway, she felt she needed a second to just sit & breathe. The car smelt of weed, perfume & a hint of lavender car freshener. To others, it might not be a therapeutic mix of scents, but to Lei, it was the most comforting thing she could be smelling at the moment. Her eyes traveled up to her rearview mirror & she noticed an unusual car on her block. It was heavily tinted, illegally tinted. Lei didn't think much of it though, she had bigger fish to fry. For example, explaining to her mother that she was absolutely not on drugs. After exactly 10 minutes & 35 seconds, she began to head inside. Leslie Bennet was sitting on the couch awaiting her, surrounded by the mess of the raid.

"Hey..." Leilani whispered, readying herself for her mother's wrath.

"Leilani, please tell me you ain't on drugs," Her mom stood up to make her way to her, stepping over miscellaneous items on the carpet.

"Mom, I literally only smoke a little bit of weed & you know that."

"So why did the cops come barging into my house at 8 in the morning telling me that they received a tip that you got drugs in my house?"

A sigh, "This boy tried to take advantage of me last night & Fezco beat him up," Leslie's brows furrowed at Lei's response, "I'm really sorry, I tried to get away from the boy & I tried to get Fez to back down, but everything happened so fast & I guess he wants some sort of sick revenge now." Leilani's hands were fiddling with her necklace. Fezco had gotten her that necklace, well locket, sophomore year for her homecoming dance. Inside was a picture of them when they were still 4 & 5 years old. Leslie noticed her daughter's anxious state & backed down from her defensive state, she pulled Lei into a warm embrace. The duo would share around 3 hugs per year, so this wasn't something common.

"Do you know the boy?" Now this started a war in Leilani's mind.

If I tell my mom I know him then she'll press charges against my will. If she presses said charges, Alex will rat out Fez's drug dealing & that he assaulted him. If I don't tell my mom, Alex will stalk me fucking forever & probably send the police to raid Fezco's house anyways, just like he did mines. Except they'll find something for sure. What the fuck do i d-

"No, he was just some random," She lied before she could even fully finish thinking. It seemed to calm her mother though, the thought that Leilani probably would never see him again & his revenge was just a sick prank because of his ruined ego. Unbeknownst to them both, moreso to Leslie, Alex wasn't playing a silly prank. He wanted Leilani & Fezco destroyed, but he wanted to have fun while he did it. Her mom nodded & let her daughter go, "Also, Gia wasn't home to see all of that, right?"

"No, she's sleeping over at Ava's." Thank God. Lei let out a sigh of relief before whispering 'okay' to her mom & heading up to her room. She quietly shut the door behind her & began to clean up. The cops had thrown all of her belongings willy nilly onto the floor, destroying her perfectly organized desk set up & articulately color coordinated closet/wardrobe. Leilani had her work cut out for her. Cleaning her room allowed her time to get lost in her thoughts again. Fezco had to be next on Alex's revenge list, him having her house raided had to be some sort of sick foreshadowing warning for what he would do next. Cause a raid on Fezco's house. Her eyes locked onto the whiteboard that had been thrown from her closet onto the side of her bed. Leilani hadn't thought about that whiteboard in a million years. She used to use it alot when she was younger & needed to plot on other students at school.

One time, a girl named Ginny Smith had photoshopped Leilani's head on someone's nudes during Freshman year. That whiteboard came in handy whilst Lei devised a plan that worked & ended in Ginny begging her parents to move to a different town. They did. After a week, nobody even remembered the girl's name & every trace of her was onto the next town. Leilani didn't stop there. She stalked Ginny's Facebook, tracking where she'd moved too & then photoshopped the girls face onto those same nudes & spread it anonymously throughout G's new habitat. That's when she'd realized that since Robert Bennet (her father) had passed, she'd lost grip on her anger.

Pulling out a big black expo marker, Leilani began to devise a petty plan to take Alex down & save Fez while doing it. Little did she know, her plan would have to be much bigger than Petty.

THE TAKEDOWN OF ALEX FUCKING JONES

Now the problem lies therein the fact that he was already the town loser. How could she destroy him more than he already destroyed himself? That was always the issue with those who are self destructive, they have nothing more to lose. Except, Alex Jones was a druggie & his cop father had no idea. There it was. There was idea number 1.

Step one: March right up to the Jones residence, pretend to be a concerned friend of his & tell his father that, "I've done everything I can. I didn't want him to spiral or lose control, but it's been getting worse & worse, I thought, for his own good, I'd have to take this to you. Please don't tell him that I was the one who came to you. I know you know about that raid on my house a few days ago, I don't do drugs, I'm getting pulled into the mess he's causing with his addiction & I can't let it take the both of us down. Alex deserves to find happiness in sobriety."

As of step 2, Leilani never got to that part. Hopefully she would never have to get to that part. Perhaps Alex's dad would send him straight to rehab & Alex would be unheard of for months to come. Knowing Lei though, she always had to have a backup plan. Just not now, because Fezco & Maddy both texted her. Fez was worried sick, wondering how Leilani was holding up, how her family was holding up & how the hell he would survive a raid without them finding any drugs. Maddy was unknowing as to all the drama going on, but she did know that Fez beat Alex's ass.

3pm

Fez <3: Yo u tryna tell me that Alex kid got your house raided?

Fez <3: I'll beat his ass again fr Leilani. Just say the word.

3pm

Maddy!!: Bitch Fezco beat the shit out of Alex???????

Maddy!!: He deserved it, Alex is a fucking cunt

Maddy!!: Also come to the arcade tn bae! 6pm! Or I will literally drag you out by your hair.

She decided to text Fez back first.

L <3: It's okay, Fez. I pulled out the old

whiteboard, I've got it.

Fez <3: Nah he probably tryna get my

house raided now & shit. I gotta deal wit

him myself, angel.

That name gave Leilani instant flashbacks. Somehow it kept slipping her mind that she had sex with Fezco the night before. Crazy Intense sex. After they did the deed, Fez laid in his bed, stroking her hair as she fell asleep, thinking. Amidst all of that thinking, he truly realized that he was in love with Leilani. He could try to push it down as much as he wanted, but there would never be anyone else that he ever truly loved & wanted to spend the rest of his life with. Lei hadn't even had a chance to sit and think about what happened & what it meant for them. She was too occupied, & truthfully, afraid of facing those feelings that she'd hid all this time.

L <3: Not if I go to his house and tell his

dad that he's literally a bigger drug addict

than my sister

Fez <3: Especially if you do that??!!

Then when his bitchass dad asks him

where he gets his shit from, who do you

think he's gonna say?

L <3: Fuck.

Now it was time to respond to Maddy.

BFF: 6pm? I'll be there.

Also, all of that is such a long

story. I'll fill you in at the arcade

Maddy!!: Ok. Color Coordinating tn?

BFF: Yes!! Pick the colors but plssss

not red bc i wore that yesterday lol

Maddy!!: Let's go simple like

I'll wear light pink w black accessories

& u wear black with light pink accessories

BFF: I have the perfect fit, see you @ 6.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 3.2K 13
When Nate Jacobs puts his hands on Fezco's girlfriend, how will the hardened gangster get back at him without hurting her in the process? A Fezco Fan...
7.9K 221 17
๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ฒ, ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ Jules sat up a second later, and at that...
6.2K 92 9
[๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽโœ] ๐–ค“*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐–กŽเผ„๐„ž๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๏ฝฅ๏พŸยท โโ™ซ ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ. ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ. ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ...
135K 2.5K 27
"we been together on two different coasts and i don't even know your name yet." "fez. fezco." ...