Daminette

By Honah-Lee

Marinette is tired of her class. They have been bullying her for three years. Lila has almost full filled her... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Essay
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Tagged
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teenfic.net isn't alone
Justice for Wattpadder's!!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 41

1.8K 53 11
By Honah-Lee

Third Pov

Marinette was about to enter the limo when she heard her name. "Marinette!" Tim called to her as he ran with a box in under his arms. Stopping she made her way to him. Damon was waiting by the limo his eyes sweeping the area the entire time.

"What's up Tim?" Marinette asked softly as she waited for him to gather his thoughts. He smiled at her.

"I know you can't transform while your not in Paris since that will risk your identity. And the only reason you risked it when you contacted us was because of the situation. Plus you didn't let anyone see you. So I made this with help from a few friends who are also superheroes." Tim said as he handed her the box. Marinette took it with a smile.

"Thank you Tim." Marinette said as she opened the box.

"Oh wow...Tim you didn't have to do this but it's amazing." Marinette said as she gave him a dazzling smile. Tim smiled at that as he exhaled.

"This part right here is a smart fabric. Unlike the rest of it this is can be worn and used in multiple ways. It can even replace your yoyo when you don't have it." Tim explained as he picked a piece of fabric out of the box. "Me and the family were hoping that it would go with your dress that way you will have some kind of way to defend yourself." Tim finished as he handed the fabric to Marinette.

"It does go with my dress Tim. It'll actually break up the darkness of my dress thank you again." Marinette said as she tied the smart fabric around her waist. Tim and Marinette then entered the limo. The journey to Lex Corp began with conversations.

With Alya

Alya stood scared in front of the door to Chloe and Kagami room. What Lila said to her made sense but it didn't feel right. Calming her nerves she knocked on the door. Alya was in awe when she saw the girls in their outfits.

Chloe

Kagami

Alix

"What do you want Ceseir?" Chloe demanded causing Alya nerves to come back.

"I...I know I'm the last person you want to see besides Lila. But I have been lost about something I was reminded of. And I was h-hoping seeing as you two are Marinette close friends would be able to help me." Alya said as she ringed her hands the entire time. Chloe looked at Alya shocked but quickly recovered.

"And what dare I ask were you reminded of Ceseir?" Chloe asked her eyes narrowed a little.

"Well it was the p-promise that Marinette made to me before Lila came." Alya answered Chloe.

"Well, looks like your turning a new Ceseir. But sadly your too late. Yes, Marinette did make that promise and yes, she has kept it. But the truth is coming out soon and there's nothing you can do." Chloe said she studied Alya and saw how she seemed to deflate at what Chloe said.

"O-okay, thanks for telling me Chloe. I know whatever happens I deserve it. I was horrible to you, Marinette and everyone who backed Marinette up for siding with Lila. Sorry I bothered you." Alya said before she ran off. Chloe stood there shocked but she snapped out of it upon hearing her phone go off.

"Hello?" Chloe asked as she closed the door.

"Hey, Bumblebee how is everyone coming along on getting ready?" Marinette asked on her side of the phone call. Chloe smiled a laugh almost coming from her.

"Everyone just last minute touches than we are already. But something strange happened. Ceseir came and from the conversation has switched sides." Chloe told Marinette as she touched Alix makeup up.

"That's...shocking. I'm glad that she's seen reason but it's too late now. At least now she'll be able to learn from her mistakes." Marinette said after a few seconds of silence. Chloe smiled hearing that.

"I'm glad to hear that your not as forgiving as you were years back when we were enemies." Chloe said as she clipped a necklace onto Kagami neck.

"Me too. Hey, Bumblebee I gotta go see you at the Gala." Marinette said as noise on her side started to get loud.

"Alright see you then Nettiebug." Chloe then hug up with a smile. "Down with the witch for good." Chloe whispered with a smile before she started to finished getting ready.

At the Gala

"Don't be amused it's just the news. Hello my name is Nadia Shammock and I am here in Metropolis in front of Lex Corp. Tonight is the Gala signifying the end of the trip for a class from France Dupont. The top school in Paris, France. For perfect image, no bullying and equality all throughout the school. Tonight  Lex Luther has promised a video that will be life stopping. But until then let's see how our students from Paris have fair in this new world to them." Nadia said as she and the camera turned to the bus that just pulled up. Everyone on the bus then started to file out.

Lila

Alya

Rose

Juelika

Melyene

Sabrina

Madame Bustier

(The boys were all wearing suits with black ties.)

The bus pulled away and a limo replaced it. Alfred stepped out and opened the limo door. The Wayne's stepped out drawing everyone attention to them. But everyone held their breath when Damon reached back into the limo and a pale small hand grabbed it. Naia turns to the camera in shock. "Well, news to us and from the looks of it our very own Marinette Dupain Cheng is with the Wayne's. But more particularly Damian Wayne. The biological son to billionaire playboy but now married Bruce Wayne. Damian is  set to inherit everything lets see why Marinette is with them." Nadia said as she turned to Marinette with a smile as she was made aware of them approaching them.

"Hi Nadia, hows Minol doing?" Marinette asked as she hugged Nadia.

"She's doing well Marinette. But the question that everyone has right now. What is your relation with Damian Wayne?" Nadia asked Marinette who blushed a little.

"Well, I'm not gonna say much but me and Damian are together. It was made official just a few days ago." Marinette explained as Damian wrapped his arm around her waist. Nadia is shown shocked for a few moments. But then she smiled at them.

"Congrats to the two of you." Nadia said as she hugged Marinette. "I won't bother the two of you anymore but final question how will your relationship hold up when you two are living on two different continents?" She asked with a smile as Marinette and Damian looked at each other.

"Well, I'm actually planning to attend Gotham University once I graduate. And Damian's family has a private jet so I wouldn't be surprised if he used it to come visit me. And that's not involving texting and calling." Marinette replied as Damian laid his chin on her shoulder causing her to laugh.

"Wow, sounds you guys have it all planned out. Well enjoy the Gala." Nadia said as she watched them walk away Marinette waving bye one last time.

Slade Pov

I watched that brat and the target walk inside. Looking to the disappointment of a daughter I could tell that the target was better. Maybe I could use her for my plans. She could even replace the disappointment of a daughter that gave me this plan. "Daughter I'm got my eyes on her but for this to work I need you to separate the brat and the target." I said through the ear piece that I had her put in when I found her alone in the hotel she was staying at.

"Okay I won't disappoint you dad." She responded making me get a feral grin in anticipation.

"You better not for your sake." I said before cutting the connection. I didn't need those pesky heros discovering me or that disappointment of a daughter.

Lila Pov

I glared at Marinette who has been dancing with Damian my future husband for a few minutes now. I have yet gotten the chance to get them alone to get the plan in motion which has been irritating. They finally left the dance floor making me smile. I walked over to the beverage table where they were heading. Standing a few feet away I decided to listen in on their conversation. "-stay for the summer! But Kuroi honō what about my family and I wouldn't want to be an inconvenient to you and your family." I heard that brat say in surprise causing my blood to boil.

"You won't be an inconvenient ˈānjel. My idiotic siblings would love to spend time with you. And I would love to see my girlfriend in person not over a screen." I heard Damian say reassuring her making me almost vomit at the amount of attention he was giving her. That attention should be on me not her. "And besides my father has already discussed it with your family. They are completely fine with it as long as you return to finish your education and you stay with them for the first two weeks of summer with them." Damian added with a soft and caring tone that I had never heard before. Having enough of their lovey dovey stuff I walked over to them. Putting on a sweet smile I made my presents known.

Third Pov

"Marinette! Oh and Damian Wayne just the couple I was looking for." Lila said with a fake cheerfulness and hidden anger with jealousy. The couple turned to her with a frown.

"Hey, Lila did you need something?" Marinette asked with a very noticeable fake smile. While Damian just gave her an annoyed look.

"Yes, actually I wanted to talk with the two of you in private. It's about my lying condition and treatment options that I can take to make it go away." Lila said with a smile. Marinette and Damian exchanged looks seeming to have a conversation with their eyes annoying Lila. Damian scowled as he turned to Lila.

"We can have the conversation right here Rossi. Seeing as no one is listening to our conversation unlike you had been doing moments ago." Damian said in a harsh tone. Lila smile became much more forced as he eye twitched in frustration.

"Oh, but Damian I rather not risk people hearing about it since it's very embarrassing. Plus I don't think you would want people to think that your harassing me." Lila tried with a harsh tone as she slowly started to glare at them.

"Lila, he's at least a foot away from you there's no way anyone would believe you." Marinette pointed out with a irritated tone and look.

"But the media would. I can already see the head lines. "Damian Wayne announces he has a girlfriend but goes and harasses another innocent girl." Now how would that affect you and your family reputations?" Lila said with a predatory look. Sighing Marinette turned to Damian.

"Come on Kuroi honō the sooner we indulge her the sooner she'll leave us alone." Marinette said taking Damian hand in hers. Damian scowled before nodding. Lila smiled as she left them to a stairwell she found earlier when she was looking for a secluded area. Once there she turned to them and saw they stared at her with waiting looks.

"Now what did you really want to talk about Rossi? Cause all three of us know that you intend to keep lying." Damian said as he stared Lila down. But all Lila did was get a triumphant smirk.

"Oh I didn't want to talk about anything. All I wanted to do was get the two of you alone so I can get rid of little miss perfect and get you all to myself Damipoo." Lila said with a triumphant and seductive tone. Marinette and Damian tensed as Slade dropped down with a katana in each hand and two henchmen with him.

"Hello brat and soon to be apprentice." He said with a glee not caring about the tense atmosphere he had created.

I know I took a while to update but I lost all my drawings when I had to get a new phone so I had to remake them I hope you enjoy it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.3K 20
Marinette and her new gang go on a trip to Gotham for a break from Lila crap. They meet a certain family there, the Waynes. Later, they go back with...
275K 9.2K 33
When the miraculous team becomes suspicious of Lila, they are going to need the help of a certain bat-detective to determine if Lila is working with...
1M 25.8K 50
Disclaimer- I don't own the characters they belong to Zagg and DC Daminette: School Trip Those who know of him, think of Damian Wayne as the cold and...
129K 2.6K 15
4 years after Lila threatens Marinette, what she says comes true. The class turns on Marinette, and bullies her because she "bullies" Lila. Adrien is...