My Patient's All Fell In Love...

By Unluckykuroneko

Pei Lu is the number one psychotherapist in the federal government. One day, he accepted an invitation from t... More

Ch1: Teacher, I want to sleep with you
Ch2:
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5:
Ch6:
Ch7:
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11 ***
Ch12:
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15 ***
Ch16
Ch18
Ch19
Ch20
Ch21 - End
Ch1: I have to f*** you if I become a ghost
Ch2
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5
Ch6
Ch7
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11
Ch12
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch20
Ch21

Ch17

1.1K 67 0
By Unluckykuroneko

The operation didn't take long. After three hours, the operating room door opened and Pei Lu, who was pale, was pushed out.     

Li Jun eagerly greeted him.

The main target was the bald uncle. He took off his mask and stopped Li Jun who wanted to rush up.

“The operation went well, but I have to observe it for one night. If there is no accident tonight, it will be fine. ”     

The nurse behind her neatly pushed Pei Lu into the observation room.     

Before the effect of the anesthetic had passed, Pei Lu lay quietly on the hospital bed with a ventilator.

Because of blood loss, his face was pale to a point of transparency. Li Jun looked at the thin figure through the glass with forbearance.     

Pei Lu slept for a whole night, and Li Jun watched anxiously outside the observation room all night.

Li Qingyi and Wen Wen tried to persuade him to no avail, so he had to go.     

At this time, it was already autumn, and the temperature at night was very low.

The corridors were ventilated on both sides. When the wind blew, the chill ran down the bone marrow to the bottom of my heart.

Li Jun yelled, and the driver gave him clothes, but no matter how thick the clothes were, they couldn't stop the chill of late autumn.     

The lights in the observation room have been turned off, and the figures inside can only be vaguely seen. The dark outline is the only belief that can make Li Jun persevere.    

 ……     

The next day, the sun had just risen, and the chill of the morning had not yet descended, Li Jun, who had been guarding all night, hurriedly invited the doctor over.

The bald uncle yawned, slowly changed into sterile clothes, and went in to check on Pei Lu's situation.     

Li Jun stared outside with dark eyes blankly.     

After a while, Uncle Bald came out with a smile on his face and said,

"Congratulations, you are completely out of danger. As long as you recuperate well, you will be fine. ”     

The heart that had been hanging for a night finally came to fruition, and the smile reached the bottom of his eyes. Li Jun bowed to him seriously, "Thank you. ”     

Uncle Bald waved his hand, and was also taken aback by Li Jun's solemnity.

He avoided the side and hurriedly said, “It should be, you should go and see him quickly, and you will be able to transfer to the general ward later. ”     
Sure enough, Pei Lu was quickly transferred to the general ward. The ventilator had been taken off. Li Jun stood next to him, his fingers vaguely depicting his face.     

Before Pei Lu woke up, his eyes became even more unscrupulous.     

After looking at it obsessively for a while, the person in the hospital bed suddenly groaned in a low voice,

“Water...”     

Li Jun immediately poured a glass of warm water and carefully applied it to his dry lips with a cotton swab.     

The lip flap was wetted, Pei Lu instinctively stretched out his tongue to lick it, and the pink tip of the tongue licked the lip flap, leaving a moist watery light.

Li Jun's eyes darkened, but his movements did not stop, and he continued to carefully wet his lips with a cotton swab.     

…...Pei Lu opened his eyes in a daze, and Li Jun's enlarged handsome face was in front of him.

There was dry smoke in his throat, and Pei Lu made a hoarse voice, “Water... more. ”     

Li Jun stared at his lips, swallowed hard, and refused with difficulty, “The doctor said that he can't drink water yet, so the teacher will bear it first. ”     
Pei Lu closed his eyes wearily, disappointment on his face.     

Li Jun shook his hand, thought for a while, picked up the water cup and took a sip by himself, then leaned forward and gave Pei Lu a wet kiss with water vapor.

When Pei Lu was weak, he could only lie down under him obediently and let him be bullied.

When he tasted the moisture in his mouth, he couldn't help but chase the tip of his tongue for help.     

For a long time, the lips are separated.     
Li Jun bent his eyes and wiped the water stains from the corners of his mouth, “Good teacher, you can drink water tomorrow. ”     

Pei Lu glared at him weakly, and then fell asleep in a daze.     

Pei Lu's condition was not serious, but it was said that he had used a knife, and it could not be regarded as an ordinary illness.

Pei Lu was forced to lie in a hospital bed for a full month before he recovered.     

After a final review, Uncle Bald announced with a loving expression that he was in good health and could be discharged from the hospital, Pei Lu finally breathed a sigh of relief.     

Li Jun was also very happy. He pressed him on the hospital bed and kissed him vigorously for a long time.

The two people who had been kissing were panting, and then they let go.     

Pei Lu pressed his forehead against him, put his hands around his neck and gasped softly.     

“Before the operation, what did you say you wanted to tell me? ”     

Li Jun rubbed the tip of his nose against him and smiled softly, “I'll tell you when I get back. ”   

  “Disgusting..." Pei Lu hooked his neck and took a bite on his chin to vent his anger, leaving two shallow tooth marks.   

  ……     

When he was discharged from the hospital, Li Qingyi came to pick him up.     

Pei Lu was empty-handed. He didn't ask for the luggage before, and all of it was disposed of by Li Jun.

At this moment, he put one hand in his pants pocket, and the other hand was tightly held by Li Jun. , The two walked out side by side.     

The clenched hands were not loosened even when they got in the car.

Li Qingyi in the driver's seat saw them twisting in the car awkwardly, and was severely stuffed with dog food.     

Very unconvinced.     

He stepped on the gas angrily, and the car slid out quickly.……     

The Li family.     

Wen Wen prepared a large table of dishes to celebrate Pei Lu's discharge from the hospital, and a brazier was placed at the gate.

When Pei Lu arrived, he stared at the brazier intently for two minutes before crossing over.     

The brazier went to bad luck. As soon as he crossed the brazier, Pei Lu was sprinkled with grapefruit water again, and gently stuffed a large basket of grapefruit leaves to him, “Hurry up and take a bath. After washing, come down for dinner. ”     

“Okay, thank you Mom. "Pei Lu smiled and walked upstairs holding grapefruit leaves, and Li Jun followed suit.     

As soon as he arrived in the bedroom, Pei Lu was pressed against the wall. Li Jun rubbed his straight nose on his face, and said in a hoarse voice, “Teacher, I'll wash it for you...”     

Pei Lu took the initiative to whine on his lips, still smiling,

“The doctor said... The wound is not completely healed, and he has not been able to do strenuous exercise in the last month. ”     

“..."

Li Jun's body stiffened for a moment, but he still took the grapefruit leaves in his hand and complained:

“What is the teacher thinking? I'm just worried that you can't wash it by yourself, and..."

Li Jun leaned in his ear, his voice sounded like a hook,

“and I washed it for the teacher before. ”     

Pei Lu:……    

 In the end, Li Jun followed up smoothly.     

The bathroom is very large, and the two people are not crowded in it.

Li Jun put the water for him, tried the water temperature, and put the grapefruit leaves in and brushed them, “Teacher, it's okay." ”     

Being stared at like this, Pei Luxin was embarrassed no matter how big he was.

He turned his back, slowly took off his coat, then wrapped in a bath towel and jumped into the bathtub. The water splashed Li Jun's face.    

 Pei Lu laughed, Li Jun took off his wet clothes and stepped into the bathtub with long legs... Soon Pei Lu couldn't laugh anymore.

The cheerful laughter turned into a tune, with ambiguous gasps and the sound of water could be heard vaguely.……

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
6.1M 98.8K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
204K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...