COWARDICE โ€ข JJK

By everlxnd

[BEING REWITTEN] #๐—™! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ ๐—ฉ! ๐—๐—๐—ž โœง in which a spineless teenager is a jujutsu sorcerer agains... More

๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง -
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
EXTRA
13
14
15
16
EXTRA
17
18
19
20
21
22
EXTRA
EXTRA
23
25
26
discord announcement
DEAR READERS
pookies
FIRST CHAPTER UP

24

6.5K 379 31
By everlxnd

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR ;
HOLLOW PURPLE

"I don't consider myself a genius or anything, but this is a REALLY BAD IDEA!" I shouted as I watched the two fight the tree curse.

I wasn't especially fond of fighting which was a well known fact, but this time I was being serious rather than trying to make excuses.

To put it simply, this guy was on a whole other level.

Todou was on about realising his jujutsu technique even though we all thought collectively he had already done it.

I guess he was simply built different.

The curse was definetly getting passed, I was tempted to run away but decided to stay so if things went to shit I could PROBABLY help.

But here wasn't really any need, since as the curse was about to cast it's domain expansion, the screen completely disintegrated into nothingness and in the sky stood my favourite lamppost.

Then he dissappear for a second to do god knows what.

"WHAT THE HELL?! HE'S SERIOUSLY GOING TO HELP SOMEONE ELSE EVEN THOUGH WE'RE ABOUT TO GET MURKED BY A TALKING TREE BENDER?!"

"I'll retreat" the curse said in it's chilling voice, "I'm not so conceited to think I can take on Gojo Satoru" it turned around to make it's leave before Itadori shouted,

"DoN't FuCk WiTh mE" I looked down and covered my face.

'how embarrassing'

But before the strawberry teen could walk forwards, Todou blocked the way.

"Why are you stopping me?!" He exclaimed loudly but the muscle man was not fazed at all.

"Don't get any closer, or you might get up in it too."

why do I hear boss music?

no seriously.

I listened for any sign of movement and suddenly heard a incredibly loud crashing sound causing me to cover my ears, but the sound was so loud I could feel the familiar warm liquid coming from them.

Coming barrelling towards the curse was a huge beam of purple, taking all the trees and forest with it and engulfing the curse.

"As usual! He's pretty non-standard, we can't even tell if it's been exorcised or not."

﹌﹌﹌

nothing really happened after that day. No more curses had popped up and the teachers were fine.

I had burst my eardrums against because I'm so incredibly lucky and now we were all sitting in Megumi's room eating pizza because we could.

"Since when were you buddies with that gorilla?" Itadori asked and the black haired teens eye twitched in disbelief.

"I wouldn't say we're buddies."

Then Itadori went on to how he couldn't really remember what happened.

"Were you drunk?" Nobora asked and Itadori deadpanned.

"Kugisaki, do you think I'm the kind of person to drink in a situation like that?" He then turned to Mehumi with a beaming smile, "We're glad you're okay, Fushiguro!"

"It ended up being a good thing that I was out of Juryoku. Once we got rid of the roots, Ierei was able to heal me." He then turned to the finger water who was eating something other than a finger for a change.

"You fought against it right, Itadori? You've gotten stronger"

how lovely

"and that why I'm gonna surpass you"

oh

"Weeeeeeellll if you guys ever get bored, remember those proposals are still on the table—"

"no"

"OH COME ON"

══════════════════

short chapter again my apologies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 11K 37
"Love is the most twisted curse of them all..." I'm which- the strongest sorcerer alive falls for a normal girl, but has to keep his life a secret to...
15.6K 922 14
[var!jjk x gn!reader] ๐“๐Ž ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐๐„๐’๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐๐„๐’๐’ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐๐…๐€๐‹๐‹. ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, l/n y/n joins their best friends (w...
9.9K 504 16
ยปยป----ยปโ™กยซ----ยซยซ โ™ก in which the saddened girl falls for the happiest person in the world. And that person helps overcome her saddened state. โ™ก "I am...
33.9K 1.9K 26
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ Where a broken girl tries to fix a broken boy. Gege Akutami 2021 - JJK FF unedited - complete