23

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE ;
TEST

"UWWWWAAAAAAaaaaHHHH!!! THAT GUY ISN'T POSSIBLY HUMAN! CAN YOU NOT SEE THE AMOUT OF MUSCLES HE HAS!? HOWISTHATEVENPOSSIBLE!!??"

As of now, I was incredibly thankful that I was basically told to just run around the entire place like a headless chicken.

﹌﹌﹌

"so... what do I do?" I asked the older student as she cleaned her glasses with a cloth.

"Well, since you'll probably run off anyway, we came to the conclusion you should just run around, kill curses and gather as many points as you can."

She layed a hand on my shoulder and a teasing smile came upon her face.

"but look on the bright side, if you do end up encountering this Todou guy, you can discuss your tastes in women!"

﹌﹌

"THAT IS DEFINETLY NOT THE TYPE OF GUY I WANT TO TALK TOO!" I shouted to myself as I ran away from the scene, looking back a few times to steal glances at my classmates fighting the other school.

I felt sweat start to accumulate on my forehead due to stress. I remembered the very encouraging words that certain (emo) boy had said to me.

﹌﹌﹌

"They'll probably see you running after a while and start chasing you and maybe even possibly kill you, so the best thing you can do it just run"

﹌﹌

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

True to megumi's big brain hypothesis, a guy with a bow and arrow was quite literally running like a fucking terminator at full speed towards me.

"I SWEAR I'M NOT WORTH TRYING TO MURDER OR WHATEVER! I'M JUST A RANDOM PERSON WHO WAS DRAGGED INTO THIS BY A RANDOM JACK FROST WANNABE!" I cried with ugly crocodile tears starting to roll down my cheeks.

'HE'S DEFINETLY GONNA KILL ME! USUALLY BEING CHASED BY HANDSOME GUY WOULD BE SOMETHING I'D DREAM ABOUT!"

Suddenly, he quickly turned around and started running in the opposite direction until he disappeared and my sprinting came to a halt.

A puff of air came from my mouth as I wheezed, — the burning in my lungs turning into a subtle tingle. I walked over to a small tree trunk and sat there, contemplating about what I should do next.

They're trying to kill Itadori, so really I should try protecting him along with the other but the only problem is...

IS THAT I SUCK AT PROTECTING!

After an hour or so and wandering a bit — I came across no curse at all so I brushed it off as they're just really good at hiding. As I had nothing better to do, I started to think about earlier.

"I wonder what made him run away? I did hear some reallyloud noises, maybe he could hear them to?" I mumbled until I heard incredibly loud footsteps followed by lighter ones and almost incredibly happy voices followed. They were the same footsteps that I could hear when running from that archer.

"HAHA! YOU HAVE VERY GOOD TASTES IN WOMEN, MY FRIEND!"

My eyes became dinner plates as Mr. Muscle man came from the trees, the said trees getting sprung from the ground and thrown.

Behind him, stood an equally as eager (despite being beaten up) itadori.

"WHAT THE HELL!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE TRYING TO KILL ITADORI, NOT BEING ALL BUDDY BUDDY AND WOOING OF WOMEN!"

The two men stopped their running and hurriedly ran over to me, who was still trying to process the situation.

"Have you not heard all the commotion?" The pink haired boy said as he wiped blood from his mouth.

"Um... yeah? It was you guys wasn't it?"

"NOPE!" The b e e f y guy said, "MY FRIEND AND I ARE GOING TO INVESTIGATE THIS VERY POWERFUL CURSE! COME MY FRIENDS, FRIEND"

They both started to to run in the direction of the noise and I didn't have any choice but to follow.

Truth be told, a very scary curse got pummelled by Todou and was currently fighting Itadori.

However, I couldn't help but watch in shock.

That heartbeat... that was there when beanstalk was jumped by the mountain guy.

And why are there now multiple? Does this curse have multiple? No that can't be it, the heartbeats are completely different.

The creepy one with all the stitches... his heartbeats... are here.

══════════════════

Did I evaporate for 2 weeks? Yes.

Am I unmotivated? Most certainly