One & Only Option ( Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man w... More

1 Arnav is in London
2 Shashi was in trouble
3 Shocking News
4 Arnav is in India
5 How happy she was...!
6 New yet Old Khushi
7 Arnav's lead...
8 Shocking Turn
9 Khushi was not interested
10 Arnav's declaration
11 I'm not a CHOICE...
12 Arnav's approach
13 Capability of ASR
14 Wedding Date
15 Difference
16 potential of Khushi
17 Demanding Arnav
18 It's Differnt
19 Evil is IN
20 Arnav LOVES Khushi
21 I LOVE YOU
22 Measurement
23 Neerav was in trouble
24 Situational prisoner
25 The Wedding
26 The wedding Night
27 Husband's duty
28 Arnav's Stand
29 Not for you
30 Silent Wife
31 Defeat
32 The Cheque
33 Brothers
34 Neerav's performance
35 Broken Egg
36 Feelings...
37 Birthday Gifts
38 Desperate Arnav
39 Evil in action
40 Game
41 I Know...
42 Demanding Arnav
44 Haughty Headed
45 Value
46 What's the matter?
47 Khushi is upset
48 Dirty Game
49 Understanding
50 Red Handed
51 Son-in-law
52 Task
53 The plan is ready
54 Part of the plan
55 Brothers Together
56 Cat, out of the box
57 Final step of the plan
58 Process Over
59 End card...
60 Slap and Kiss
61 Last Part
62 Epilogue

43 Antakshari...?

5.5K 286 9
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 43 Antakshari...?

Gupta women settled down in the Raizada mansion. Ratna almost has forgotten her leg pain. She was talking and laughing with Garima and Buaji like ever before. It was Khushi who instructed Garima and Buaji to talk about the funny moments of their life to keep Ratna happy. The trio was recalling the sweet and funny moments of their life. Laila was the one who was sitting with them all irritated. Buaji was making her things to do almost ordering. Laila did everything cursing herself.

"I should have been cautious before spilling the coconut oil on the floor. How could not I notice that Khushi was noticing me? Damn... everything has changed in a swift... only because of my carelessness" She murmured, feeling annoyed.

Her thought got distracted by Buaji.

"Laila, ask Hari Prakash to make something for Ratna to drink"

She nodded ok and went to the kitchen to pass the order to Hari Prakash, mumbling. It was the sixth time; she was going to the kitchen after Gupta women reached RM.

Night

Arnav saw Khushi getting inside the room. Without looking at him she walked in as if she was not at all nervous. Arnav was looking at her with a soft smile on his face. She went to the washroom to get changed. Arnav didn't utter a single word but his eyes followed her.

When Khushi came out of the washroom, getting fresh, she saw Arnav laying down on the bed, keeping his left hand under his head. Still, his eyes were following her. She came and sat on the bed.

"Shall I switch the light off?" She asked him.

"Mmm," he said.

Khushi extended her hand towards the switch. That's when she heard,

"Wait..."

She looked at Arnav.

"I will switch it off later," Arnav said.

"Ok..." She lay on the bed.

"Won't you say anything?" Arnav asked.

"about what?" she asked.

"We had an agreement in the evening... about that"

"If you want to say something, then, say..."

"Do you forget about it?"

"I thought you have forgotten"

"Do you think I could have been forgotten?"

"Mmm"

"Really?"

"Mmm... what do I think if the man who was so much interested in something doesn't talk about it?"

"I think enough of TALKING..." he smirked.

Khushi closed her eyes.

"Are you sleepy?"

"Mmmm"

"I know you are not..."

"Oh...?"

"What will I do if you sleep?"

"What do you want me to do?" she asked without opening her eyes.

"Do you want me to elaborate or do you want me to SHOW it practically?"

"I don't know..."

"If you leave it on me, I will not let you sleep"

"I have already slept," She said controlling her smile.

"Thank God, you slept... I was feeling SHY to start our fight night... (Khushi chuckled softly) now, I will go ahead without hesitation... please continue sleeping... don't wake up for at least two days..."

Khushi opened her eyes jerking.

"For TWO days?" she asked shockingly.

"Of course, it's not enough... I will adjust" he said controlling his laughter.

Khushi nodded no and again closed her eyes. She felt him drawing lines on her cheek. She parted her lips feeling his touch.

"Sleep... don't open your eyes..." He whispered and kissed her ear lobe.

She flinched as his lips touched one of the sensational parts. taking her hand, Arnav kissed her knuckle. He kept her palms on his cheeks. He drenched her face with kisses, taking enough time.

"Do you want me to sleep?" she asked in a feeble tone.

"Do you want to sleep?" he asked while kissing.

She opened her eyes and held his face with her hands.

"How could you sleep when your favorite lips touch you?" He asked.

"Those lips may get hurt if I don't sleep" she warned.

"Those are waiting to get hurt... yearningly..." he caressed his lips on hers.

"Hurt my lips..." he demanded.

She caught hold of his lips and it turned into a fervent kiss and also the starting point of their intimacy. Arnav was the one who was in love with Khushi for a year but Khushi gave equal tough to Arnav. She might have started loving him from the time their marriage got fixed, he supposed. She too should have been admired him... maybe without her knowledge. Her involvement shows us that she is also in love with Arnav just like Arnav was in love with her. As she said, she sucked his lips roughly but we can't say Arnav was hurt because of her action. Why would he get hurt when he wanted it the most? He loved it... he didn't expect Khushi would embrace the relationship wholeheartedly. Is she doing this just because she adopted the relationship? Or... is she in love with him? he wanted to know that. he pulled his lips from her mouth and looked at her.

"Hey, girl... are you really in love with me to this extend?"

"Don't ask me silly questions and don't make me wound your lips more" she threatened him.

"I like your way of intimidating," he said sucking her neck.

Khushi closed her eyes.

"Don't you want time to get into the relationship?" he asked teasingly.

"I'm already in..." she said.

"I'm going to go ahead..."

"Mmm"

"Are you sure?"

"Will you let me sleep if I'm not sure about it?"

"I will make you feel sure... and thinking of sleeping is not fair after wounding my poor lip"

"Is it aching?"

Arnav nodded no...

"It's chilling me... at the same time, heated my nerves up. How are you going to make it cool? It's your responsibility to make it cool as you are the one who heated it up"

Clutching his nape, she pulled him towards her.

"Then, is not that your responsibility to make mine cool?"

Arnav looked at her raising his brows.

"You know how much I love you?" He kissed her nose tip.

She nodded no.

"Shall I show you?"

She nodded yes. After that, there was no conversation took place between them. There were only actions and performances... with all the emotions and passion. What Arnav showed is what he saved in his heart for her in the last year and what Khushi showed is only acceptance. Within a few minutes, their bodies started synchronizing... they understood one another's needs and yearnings. The last and the only barrier was also removed and their UNION took place. They touched one another's soul-deep- down through their bodies. That feel took them to somewhere beyond the blue planet.

Each and every touch of Arnav recited the longings of his heart. He adored each and every inch of his love lady crazily. After making her ready for the next level, he got ready to get in. Khushi got ready to bear the pain. The tightness of her wall was the biggest challenge to reach the highest pleasure and the same tightness is what made him go crazy. There was no idea in Arnav's mind to give up. After a little long struggle, he completely IN successfully. Khushi gulped hard in her dehydrated throat.

"A few minutes... will finish it..." he said in a delicate tone.

She nodded yes. Arnav waited for her to relax. After making sure of her easing, he started moving very very slowly and gradually. He didn't hurry even though he wanted to... until he saw the ecstatic feeling on her face. He saw her facial expression changed. He can read it even though she was closing her eyes. She was getting close to the best moment. She could not bear Arnav's slow moves.

"Arnav..." she uttered his name like a moan.

"Mmmm?" he asked curiously.

"Arnav..." nothing came out of her throat but only his name.

"Shall I do it faster?" he himself asked as he also wanted it badly.

"Mmmm..."

That's it... Arnav who was controlling himself geared his action up. Their weakening legs gave the assurance of the strongest pleasure. He finished IT and became exhausted. He fell on the bed panting hard. He stayed for a while closing his eyes.

"I can't believe I just intimated with you, Khushi"

Khushi smiled not opening her eyes.

He came close to her and kissed her sweaty cheek.

"You know how ecstatic the feel was?" he again kissed her cheek.

"I know... I too feel the same"

"Khushi, I can't believe you are also in love with me"

"Won't you believe anything? Neither you believe our intimacy nor do you believe my love..." She chuckled.

"Do you love me?"

"How wouldn't I love you? Anyone would love you because you are a crazy man"

Arnav chuckled.

"I would like to be crazy... always... to make you love me..."

"You are one in a thousand... no one could be like you," she said with a soft smile.

He laid on the crook of her neck.

"Stop admiring me... Or, else, I will get more crazy" he said kissing her neck.

"Go crazy... make me crazy too..."

"You are... already..."

"Arnav..."

"Mmm?"

"Why did you love me?"

He smiled.

"I'm also searching for the answer to the same question... I don't know why I loved you... I think the way you played Antakshari made me fall for you" he chuckled.

"Oh, God... you should have told me that before itself... instead of love-making we could have played Antakshari," She said controlling her smile.

Arnav looked at her raising his head. They burst out laughing.

"According to me, what we just played is what Antakshari... we will play it every day..." he said, hugging her.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
741K 37.9K 84
They are different people...by money and status. His attention is only on money and status whereas she is full of life, having a VERY BIG POWER as he...
185K 10.8K 54
Arnav was not ready to get into the relationship. That doesn't mean he doesn't respect LOVE. He does...he respects TRUE LOVE. He wanted to get marrie...
206K 11.1K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...