𝚂𝚊𝚐𝚎'𝚜 𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚜

By iluvudoggy

Delphine's Home For Boys. A home that accepts all boys, no matter what background. Meet Sage, the newest ad... More

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
Cнаpтёя 1
Cнаpтёя 2
Cнаpтёя 3
Cнаpтёя 4
Cнаpтёя 5
Cнаpтёя 6
Cнаpтёя 7
Cнаpтёя 8
Cнаpтёя 9
Cнаpтёя 10
Cнаpтёя 11
Cнаpтёя 12
Cнаpтёя 13
Cнаpтёя 14
Cнаpтёя 15
Cнаpтёя 16
Cнаpтёя 17
Cнаpтёя 18
Cнаpтёя 19
Cнаpтёя 20
Cнаpтёя 21
Cнаpтёя 22
Cнаpтёя 23
Cнаpтёя 25
In the end...

Cнаpтёя 24

6K 150 2
By iluvudoggy

"I'm sure he'll be okay." Pluto says, and I press a gentle kiss to his head. He's decided to sleep in my room, since all the boys are rooming with each other tonight.

"He will be, baby." I pull him closer, trailing kisses from his temple to his lips and a sweet giggle leaves his lips.

"I'm glad you stayed." He blinks up at me with his hazel eyes and I smile.

"I'm glad I stayed too." I say truthfully.

"Happy birthday, Daddy." He whispers against my chest, placing a few kisses on it.

"Thank you, baby." I pull him closer to me, his naked cock, resting against my hip. I fondle his balls lightly. It's not really to arouse him, more so as a sign of ownership, that these balls and this cock is mine.

I hear a breathy moan as I tug on them a bit, which causes him to buck up into the air. "D-Daddy." He moans against my chest and I chuckle at how easy it is to rile him up.

"Shh, baby I have you." I reassure him and he nods, still whimpering quietly. I trace my hand along the vein in his penis, to the head, where I start teasing thumbing it.

"D-Daddy, I want you inside me." He murmurs shyly.

"What part of Daddy, do you want inside you?" I ask so I can have his clear consent.

"Your cock. I've been stretched all day and I need, I need it in me now." He moans.

"Stretched all day?" I asks, turning on the dim lamp in the room.

He flips onto his stomach, and raises into an arch as he spreads his cheeks for me. "See Daddy?"

I push at the plug and I watch in fascination as his hole clench around it. I pull it out slowly, earning a loud gasp from him as it's out completely. I lube up my cock and fingers quickly, three of them going in easily, before I slowly enter into the warm, tight heat. "So tight, baby." I groan and if anything he gets tighter at my words.

"Please more, Daddy." He begs, trying to move back on my cock, but the grip I have on his hips won't let him. I speed up my pace, my balls slapping against his ass, and all he can do is moan and grip the sheets for dear life, as I use him. "F-fuck m-me." He moans, muffedly in the sheets and a shiver of delight thrums through me from how wrecked his voice sounds.

I pull out of him and flip him over, placing a pillow under his hips, before thrusting back in at the same speed from before. I watch in awe as his eyes roll back in his head. I tweak his nipples harshly, earning a breathy gasp, then i switch angles and he screams in ecstasy. "There p-please r-right there." He cries out and I pound into his prostate over and over again until he goes stiff, and he's cumming without his cock being touched, and he's squeezing so hard around me, that I cum seconds after him, spilling my seed deep into his spasming channel.

I pull out, watching my cum dribbles out of him, in awe. "Let's head to the shower." I tell him and we do, before collapsing back into the bed, in sated exhaustion.

"I love you, Daddy." He tells me and I smile.

"I love you too, baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 13.1K 83
Emmet and Clay did not meet on the best of terms, but that doesn't stop them from becoming fast friends. As their bond grows stronger, they will do w...
109K 2.5K 22
poly-bxb+ Robin a boy with one to many trust issues who doesn't take orders well. With many bad habits; that his alcoholic parents are fed up with...
278K 7.4K 16
Noah - Quite and loving, gets bullied for being gay. He doesn't talk to people and deals whit depression at times because of the way he isolates hims...
2.6M 67.4K 30
(This book contains sexual contents) William met Sage at a party and even though he knew he was straight he still felt an attraction towards Sage. S...