Love At First Fight(Complete)

By iDreamBigTyme

Alesia can protect herself unlike many girls in her town that can only count on their men to do so. When she... More

Love At First Fight
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen :D
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty(Part One)
Chapter Twenty (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Two

5.4K 65 5
By iDreamBigTyme

I would like to dedicate this chapter to my very close friend Caitlin (otherwise known as Warriorgirl13). I have known her for almost ten years and i can tell her anything. Please go and read her books. She is an amazing writer. I love her just like I love chaysways. I would do anything for her and I love her to death. Not in a disgusting way but more like a sister way. She is amazing and she helps me with almost everything. Even though we may fight...we get each other and i think that's all that matters.

Chapter Two

(from Alesia's point of view)

I walked away from him and went into my house. I had seen him before. I think it was somewhere around town. I believe i even saw him at the gym once. There was one thing that i knew about him. He was cute. He just came out of nowhere wearing a black tank-top that fit him perfectly, it was showing off his bicepes....and his jeans fit him perfectly. His shaggy black hair seemed to be combed perfectly. It seemed like he was perfect. That meant that he was hiding something. No guy was perfect...especially teenage guys. He had a secret. Every guy did...but i just had a feeling that his secret was probably more intense than others. I hadn't seen him around my school...so he probably went to school in town. The high school i went too was small and had maybe around two hundred students. I was positive that he wasn't one of them.

I closed the front door behind me and walked down short corridor into my living room.  Andrew was sitting on the couch watching some baseball game. I sat down next to him, tired.

"How was practice?" he asked turning the tv off.
"Good, i got to train with Peyton Jones." I said. He turned to me with his blue eyes almost popping out of his eyes. His mouth was hanging open.
"You practiced with Peyton? How did you do?" he asked turning towards me. He was interested in boxing out of any other sport. He's the one that made me start training. Well, him and my dad. My dad wanted to make sure that I could take care of myself since he was barely around. So when Andrew brought up boxing my dad was all for it.
"Yes I did, and i did pretty good. My trainor said that i should be able to beat her. I did today but that was just practice." i replied. He started smiling so big i thought his ears were going to pop off.

"You beat Peyton Jones in a practice?" he asked.
"Once again, yes." i replied.  He high fived me and started laughing.
"Dad is going to flip when he hears that." he said pulling out his cell phone and apparently, calling dad. I just got up and walked into my bedroom.  I grabbed a  towel then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I undressed and stepped into my warm shower. The warm water hit my body relaxing every tense bone i had in my body. It felt good after a hard workout to just stand here under the water and let it soak me.

After about a fifteen minute shower, i got out. I blow dried my hair and then straightened it. I put on a kind of tight black shirt with a solid white wolf face on it and black jersey shorts. I loved wolves. They were interesting and beautiful creatures. Everything about them fasinated me. I just loved them so much. They were my favorite animal.

I went back into the living to see Andrew still talking on the phone. He handed his cell phone to me with a smile on his face.

"Hello?" i said putting his blackberry up against my ear.
"Hey sweetie." i instantly recognized my father's voice.
"Hey daddy." I responded.
"Andrew tells me that you beat Peyton in training today?" he said.
"Yes, but it wasn't that big of a deal." i replied.
"But of course it is honey." he said. i could tell by the tone of his voice that he was smiling.
"No it really isn't." i said.
"Well, when you face her i'm going to have to come watch." he said.
"Alright fine then.  Love you." I said handing the phone back to Andrew. I left the living and went out onto the front porch.and stared off into the distance. I had nothing planned to do today. I was hoping that maybe Andrew and I could go to the movies or something. But apparently, that wasn't going to happen.

I sat down in the rocking chair that was sitting next to the door and just started watching cars go by the street. This was all that i had to do today.

(Hayden's point of view)

I watched her walk into her small house and then i left. There was something about her that I liked. Maybe it was because she wasn't like most girls in this town or it was because she could defend herself? Maybe it was both..i didn't know.  I walked down the sidewak towards my house. The trees stood tall beside me. As i walked I saw a litlte kid playing with a stuffed animal and an old couple walking on other side of the side walk. This town was small and quiet. That's what I loved about it. But about twenty miles north was a huge city, full of tall buildings and the place where i went to school. 

As i walked towards my house, thinking about Alesia and how different she is and that i actually liked that about her, my cell phone started vibrating in my back jean pocket. I took it out of my back pocket and looked at the caller i.d. It was my friend Adam. I answered it.

"Hello?" i said.
"Hayden....we need you here now." he said with a worried sound.
"Where? What's wrong?" i asked.
"Nathan, Matthew, and I need to talk to you about something. At your house. It's an emergency." he said.
"I'll be right there." i replied hanging my phone up and putting it back into my back pocket.

Now, with us..we're different than most teenage boys. When some ordinary person would say it's an emergency they would show up like an hour later. When we said it's an emergency, we meant it. It was something life threatening to us or someone else. We were kind of the protectors of these two towns.  If someone gets hurt and we had known it was coming, we would feel so guilty for that person and end up doing something for them or their family. We were different in every way then most teenage boys. We were already mature and there was an explaination for that too.

I looked around to make sure that nobody had their focuse on me. When i was sure nobody was paying attention to me, I jumped into the woods and ran to the direction of my house.

*****

I arrived there about five minutes later.  My dad, Nathan, Matthew, and Adam were all standing around the front porch. Everyone looked worried. Even my dad, and he was never worried. Something was seriously wrong.  My dad was leaning up against a pole that supported the roof. Nathan and Adam were standing in the grass and Matthew was leaning against my fathers black Nisson truck.

When they saw me, they all turned towards me looking so worried. What was going on? Something was terribly wrong. I could feel it.  That was something extra-special about us. We all know what each other has done before we tell each other. It was creepy. I'm pretty sure all of them already knew about Alesia. What was this meeting all about though? The last time we did this someone was about to get ganged by our enemies on the other side of the big city. Wait......could that be happening again?

"What's wrong?" I asked.
"You know that girl today that you saw kicking those old drunk dude's butts?" Matthew asked.
"Yeah." I answered.
"Those weren't just regular guys."  Adam added.
"You mean they are.." I trailed off.
"No, they are the father's of the new members of the pack." My dad answered.

"What about them?" I asked.
"Son, that girl, Alesia....you and her were destined to meet each other today. But another destiny has been brought to me." My father said.
"And?" I asked begging him to go on.
"Those men are cruel and have no heart. They have sent their son's pack after her. You and your pack were destined to protect her." My father finished.
"You mean that their coming for Alesia?" I asked to make everything clearly.
"Yes." Nathan answered for me.
"She can't take on all of them.....they're..," I said.
" I know..that's why you have to help her."  my father added.
"But i don't understand." I said completley confused.
"Look, You and Alesia have some kind of special connections. You have to protect her. Weither you enjoy it or not you do. If she was crying out in pain right now you would know it because it would be a feeling that would overpower you. Trust me, You may not understand now but you will when it happens. Just follow her. Keep an eye on her. Get close with her..all of you." My father explained. I took this as another job for me. Being the leader of these guys,  I was the one who had to most important jobs.  Another one was just added.

Those guys on the other side of the city, they were cruel and evil people and they hated us. They were terrible people and would do anything to make us mad or make us work.  They were horrible people and i hated those men more than anything else in this world.  They were not going to ruin Alesia's life. Especially when she had barely nothing to do with this stuff. Sure, she had beaten up three father's of the group but she had a very good reason. They were hitting on her and touching her. She had the right to do whatever she wanted to them. Most girls would have swung their ass to walk away so they would get all the attention. She kicked their asses instead of showing her's off.

Those men and us only had one thing in common. Although, they used that for an evil way. We didn't. The one thing we had in common was simple. Weird, supernatural, magical, and strange. We were all werewolves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 254 45
"you'll never know if you don't try." That was the advice my best friend Madison Garcia gave me regarding my other best friend, Jackson Phillips. Wha...
993 16 24
🎼"Torn in between the two 'Cause I really wanna be with you But something is telling me that I should leave You alone (leave you alone, leave you...
146K 1.8K 23
Annie is a part of a sportsy family. Her dad is the football coach at her school. Her brother plays football at his college. Her mother is the cheer...
622 15 10
When Lexi meets the boy of her dreams and some new best friends for life it's all a bit overwhelming for her, Things move quickly and relationships b...