My Patient's All Fell In Love...

By Unluckykuroneko

Pei Lu is the number one psychotherapist in the federal government. One day, he accepted an invitation from t... More

Ch1: Teacher, I want to sleep with you
Ch2:
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5:
Ch6:
Ch7:
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11 ***
Ch12:
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15 ***
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch20
Ch21 - End
Ch1: I have to f*** you if I become a ghost
Ch2
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5
Ch6
Ch7
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11
Ch12
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch20
Ch21

Ch16

1.3K 70 8
By Unluckykuroneko

Li Jun is not very old, but he is tall and fit. When he looks at people with a handsome face, he has a strong sense of oppression.     

Liu Li is just a babbitt woman. She knows that Meng Xiaoyue has a soft personality and a thin face.

It is precisely because of this that she dared to come to school to block people.

But what she didn't expect was that Meng Xiaoyue actually recognized such a powerful friend.     

Facing Li Jun, she didn't have that much confidence in the end.

She felt guilty, and her face showed timidity. She spoke politely, “Xiaoyue's father is sick, and the doctor said that it will cost a lot of money to treat it. Isn't it that I really can't help it...”     

Liu Li looked at Li Jun weakly.     
“I'm asking what genetic disease? "

Li Jun frowned and repeated again.     

Liu Li was taken aback by his black face, and she hesitated for a long time and couldn't tell what was wrong with Meng Gang.     

Li Jun was impatient to spend time with her, so she simply pulled Pei Lu out of the school.

When Liu Li saw that they were leaving, she reflexively stood in the way.     

“Get out of the way. "Li Jun didn't have a good expression, and looked coldly at the person in front of him.     

Liu Li regretted it when she stepped forward, but she was not reconciled to letting her come for nothing. Facing Li Jun's chilly gaze, she murmured: “Xiaoyue... your father...”     

“Don't you still have two houses and 200,000 deposits in your hand? "Li Jun said suddenly.     

The old bottom was turned out by others, Liu Li's face turned pale with fright, and she hesitated to defend:

“That's not mine, I can't move... Xiaoyue's father is sick, Xiaoyue should always express...”     

Liu Li's eyes were greedy, glancing up and down at Pei Lu's clothes, and she couldn't wait to pull all the money in his pocket into her arms.     

Li Jun glanced at him in disgust, led Pei Lu around her unceremoniously, got into the driver's car and drove away.     

The driver turned the front of the car. Today is Friday. They had agreed to go back to Li's house for dinner, so the driver waited at the entrance of the school early.     

“Go to the city hospital first. "Li Jun said.     

“What to do in the hospital? "Pei Lu said strangely.    

 Li Jun clenched his hand and kissed the back of his hand, “Just go for a physical examination, teacher, don't be afraid. ”     

Pei Lu thought about it before and after contacting, and he understood Li Jun's thoughts.

Meng Gang had a genetic disease, and Meng Xiaoyue was not allowed to inherit it. It's just that the incubation period of this disease is long, and it can't be seen at all until the onset of the disease.     

Meng Gang's sudden illness has dragged on until now, and he can only reluctantly hold on to his life. It is no wonder that Li Jun is worried.     

“It's okay. "Pei Lu smiled and pinched his fingers, learning from Li Jun's appearance just now, and jerkyly dropped a kiss on the back of his hand.    

 Li Jun rubbed the back of his hand on his face, his tight expression eased a little, “Well, just do a physical examination, it will be fine. ”   

  ……     

The city hospital will arrive soon.     

Li Jun made a phone call and entered the hospital. Without queuing, he took Pei Lu straight to the expert clinic.    

 The reception was a grateful uncle. The uncle was fat and had an honest smile.

When he saw Li Jun, he greeted him enthusiastically. Li Jun responded politely, and then pushed Pei Lu forward behind him, “Show him, is there any case of Meng Gang in your hospital?" ”     

Uncle Balding thought for a while, and said uncertainly: "Which Meng Gang, do you mean the one who was sent here a while ago has a genetic disease? ”     

Li Jun nodded, “Well, he is the teacher's father. ”     

The bald uncle touched his chin, and his smiling face became solemn, “I see, I will pay attention. ”

As he said, he took Pei Lu to the clinic inside and began to check.     

The inspection process was very cumbersome, and various instruments that had not been seen before took turns.

Pei Lu lay on the instrument with a cold liquid on his stomach. The bald uncle took the instrument and slid it slowly on his stomach, staring at the instrument screen with a wrong look in his eyes.     

There were too many items inspected, and Pei Lu muttered psychologically. He didn't feel anything at all, but he felt a little scared at this time.     

Lying stiffly on the monitoring platform, Pei Lu's voice was a little helpless: “666, am I sick?”     

It took a while for 666 to reply to him, "Dear~ Did you not take a serious look at the character profile I gave you~”     
“..." Pei Lu thought for a while, as if he hadn't read it=-=     

666 When he saw his silent expression, he knew that he must not have read it carefully, “Dear, take a closer look at Meng Xiaoyue's introduction~”     

General Pei Lu opened Meng Xiaoyue's profile suspiciously.     

The top line is Meng Xiaoyue's basic information.    

 Further down are the family background, characters, etc. Pei Lu pulled all the way down and found nothing wrong.     

“666, I've finished reading it, there's no problem. ”     

“Dear, didn't you see the age in the profile column? ”     

Pei Lu really didn't pay attention. He hurriedly went back and read it again. There was indeed a column on the character profile that said the character's age.    

 —-Meng Xiaoyue: Twenty-seven years old.     

Pei Lu confirmed it again, as if there is nothing wrong with it?     

666 couldn't stand him, so he simply pointed it out, “You are twenty-six years old today, and, didn't you notice that the age column is light gray? ”     

Pei Lu let out a long sigh, “I didn't pay attention, could it be a mistake?”    

 666 didn't bother to argue with him, and simply said, “You turn on the triangular arrow in the lower right corner. ”     

Pei Lu did the same, and saw a row of small fonts appear under the light gray name.    

 —-Meng Xiaoyue, at the age of 27, died of a genetic disease.    

 Pei Lu:……     

“So I only have one year left to live? ”     
666 is not sure, “If you wear it in, it has disrupted the original trajectory, and it is uncertain whether you will die of a genetic disease. ”     

Pei Lu lowered his heart a little bit, and before he could start laughing, he heard 666 continue, “But even if you escape this time, you will still die when the time comes. ”     

Pei Lu:……    

 "Meng Xiaoyue's life span is only twenty-seven, and no one can change this. ”     

Pei Lu was a little depressed, “I know. ”

What he didn't expect was that he was leaving so soon.     

Uncle Balding gave him a comprehensive examination, and the final result was that he was in good health.

The only problem was a benign tumor in his stomach, which had to be surgically removed.     

Li Jun's efficiency is very high. After the examination, according to the doctor's request, he prepared everything in the afternoon and was admitted to the hospital with Pei Lu.     
Although the doctor said it was a minor operation, the Li family was not at ease. Wen Wenwen and Li Qingyi also rushed to the hospital after receiving the news.    

 Pei Lu was wearing a sick uniform and was forcibly pressed on the bed by Li Jun to feed porridge.

About to prepare for the operation, Pei Lu couldn't eat too much. He was forced to stop eating after only eating for seven minutes.     

Li Jun has been strictly controlling Pei Lu's diet since he listened to Uncle Bald's doctor's instructions.

Pei Lu wanted to vomit when he ate the porridge. Every time he protested, he rolled to his mouth.

Seeing Li Jun's tight face and the gloom under his eyes, he couldn't say anything.……     

Under Li Jun's careful recuperation, after a week, Pei Lu's physical condition was already at its best.     

Uncle Bald began to arrange surgery for him.     

……     

Before entering the operating room, Li Jun pulled Pei Lu aside and whispered, “Teacher, I will have something to tell you when you come out. ”     

Pei Lu asked stupidly, “Is there anything you can't say now?" ”

What if I can't get off the operating table.     

Li Jun smiled slightly and shook his head, and pressed his forehead against him, “No, I can't say it until you come out. ”     

“Okay," Pei Lu kissed his eyebrows and smiled brightly, "then wait until I come out. ”     

“Well, I'll wait for you. "Li Jun said softly.     

Pei Lu followed the medical staff into the operating room, the operating room door was closed, and the red indicator light at the door was on.……

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
771K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
154K 17.1K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...