My Patient's All Fell In Love...

By Unluckykuroneko

Pei Lu is the number one psychotherapist in the federal government. One day, he accepted an invitation from t... More

Ch1: Teacher, I want to sleep with you
Ch2:
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5:
Ch6:
Ch7:
Ch8
Ch10
Ch11 ***
Ch12:
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15 ***
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch20
Ch21 - End
Ch1: I have to f*** you if I become a ghost
Ch2
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5
Ch6
Ch7
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11
Ch12
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch20
Ch21

Ch9

2.3K 119 38
By Unluckykuroneko

Pei Lu was stunned.     

He never expected that playing a domino would have the effect of a horror movie.

And what is more terrifying than a horror movie is that Li Jun reveals his mind in front of him.    

 Although Pei Lu was dull, he was not stupid.     

Li Jun has already behaved so obviously, if he can't see it anymore, he might have to change his mind.     

“666, what should I do”" Pei Lu panicked.

He had entered so many spiritual worlds and had so many healing goals. This was the first one to confess to him. Pei Lu was a bit numb.    

 666 calmly analyzed, “Don't worry, the big deal is to be beaten up. ”     

“..." Pei Lu said calmly: “Do you still want to say that it's not my body anyway?" ”     

666 pretended to be surprised, “Did you guess all this? ! ”    

 Pei Lu: “......”     

After a while, he asked again, “Can I choose to abandon the mission?" ”     

“No," 666 said deeply, “The patient's mental defenses are very strong. If he quits this time, it will be difficult to invade again. ”     

“..." Pei Lu said desperately, “Then can I refuse him?" QAQ”     

“You can try it. "666 couldn't help but sympathize with him.    

 Pei Lu cheered himself up. After thinking about several sets of lines, he turned his head pretending to be surprised, and said with exaggerated expressions, “How did you do it? It's amazing. I was taken aback. ”     

“..." Li Jun looked at his pompous acting skills and slammed him as soon as he leaned over!     

“! ! ! Pei Lu's eyes widened, he was so frightened that he couldn't speak, and he stammered, “You, what are you doing?” ”     

Li Jun let out a snort, approached his neck, and sniffed the scent of his prey carefully.     

“Li Jun! "Pei Lu's expression was stern. If his hands weren't pressed, he would almost want to cover his little daisy with his back behind him.   

  A low laugh came out, "Teacher... what are you afraid of, I won't eat you. ”     

Pei Lu shook his head frantically, and looked at him pitifully, “You let me go first, I feel uncomfortable if you do this. ”     

However, not only did Li Jun not let him go, but he pressed it a little tighter.

His slender fingers crossed his earlobes, and Pei Lu shook sensitively.

Li Jun seemed to like his reaction very much. He pinched his earlobes with his fingers and gently fiddled with them.     

“Teacher, you are so cute. ”     

“...QAQ"

Pei Lu's eyes were red, and he said to 666 sadly, “I don't want to be a bottom...”     

“..." 666 was silent for a while, and said with heavy comfort: “If life rapes you and you can't resist, learn to enjoy it. ”     

Pei Lu's tears suddenly came down, he didn't want to be embarrassed by a broken child with no hair at all.     

“Teacher? "Li Jun watched in a daze as transparent drops of water flowed down his cheeks, and the power of confinement in his hands was unconsciously loosened a little.

Pei Lu's heart moved, thinking that his heart was softened, and tears flowed even more fiercely.

Look at him pitifully with his dark eyes shining with water.    

 “Teacher," Li Jun's throat moved, and her eyes were a little red, “the way you cry is so beautiful...”     

“Hiccup~" Pei Lu was taken aback, and he rushed into his lungs in one breath, crying loudly.     

Pei Lu: ……     

Li Jun didn't think it was ruining the atmosphere at all. He leaned in front of his face and licked all the way along the traces of tears...

Pei Lu's whole face was licked wet, and he stared blankly. I can't believe that the roommate who has slept together for so long turned out to be a pervert.     

His face was wet, and the air flowed with a slight chill. Pei Lu recovered from being petrified, his lips trembled, and he couldn't say anything, “Li Jun, you, what are you doing... Let me go! ”     

Li Jun bit his earlobe lightly and grinded slowly with his teeth.

Pei Lu's whole body was numb with feelings he had never felt before.     

“Li Jun, don't be like this...”     

The strange feeling drove him crazy. Pei Lu struggled fiercely, trying to break free from Li Jun's imprisonment.

Unfortunately, the power difference between the two sides was too great.

Not only did Pei Lu fail to struggle successfully, but Li Jun also took advantage of it.     

…...When he was released, Pei Lu was in a daze for a moment, staring at the ceiling stupidly, his eyes emptied.

Li Jun licked her dry lips playfully, “Teacher, are you comfortable? ”     

“..." Pei Lu was dying of shame and anger, and he was half-hugged in his arms when he was dying.     

666 worried that he couldn't think about it, “How are you, dear?" This is just a physiological response that a normal man will have, and it does not mean that you are very comfortable. ”     
Pei Lu, who is actually very comfortable: “...”     

He was dying and said, “Don't talk, I want to be quiet. ”     

“Okay, dear, be quiet, don't think about it~" 666 changed the status to hang up, leaving Pei Lu and Jing quietly alone.     

Li Jun picked him up horizontally and put him on the sofa, shuttling his fingers between his black hair, waiting for him to come back.

Pei Lu is like a tortoise with a shell on his back. If you don't break his tortoise shell, he will never reveal himself.     

Everything about him has been delivered to Pei Lu, and in exchange, Pei Lu should also be his.     

Li Jun's eyes were deep, waiting for Pei Lu to give an answer.     

Pei Lu's eyes emptied, and the cold in his crotch reminded him of what had just happened all the time.

He wanted to teach Li Jun from the righteous words and told him to respect the teacher, but as soon as he moved, the cold liquid slid down his trousers, and Pei Lu's righteous words turned into a dud. Cannon.     

Li Jun curled his hair with his fingers to play, with a faint tone, as if the pervert who forced beep just now was not him.     

“Teacher, I have told you all my secrets, and you are responsible to me. ”     

Pei Lu rolled his eyes, turned his face and didn't want to see him. After all, he wanted to fight once after seeing it once.     

“Teacher? "Pei Lu shook him, leaned in front of his face, the two of them pressed their faces, and even the heat of speaking sprayed on each other's faces, “Teacher, if you don't speak, you will acquiesce." ”     

Pei Lu: “..." I have a sentence that my mother must say when selling batches:)     

“I want to go back to school. ”     

After the smiling face fell silent, Li Jun straightened up and looked down at him condescendingly, “Are you leaving? You regret it. ”     

Li Jun stood up a little anxiously, turned around twice and looked at him again, his expression even a little sad, "You have obviously promised me, you said you won't regret it. ”     

Pei Lu put a question mark on his face, “I didn't--”

His voice stopped abruptly, and he suddenly remembered that before pushing down the domino, Li Jun said, You can't regret it if you push it.

……     

Damn, I was waiting here:)     

Pei Lu grinned his teeth, broke the jar and smashed it, and said word for word: "Yes, I regret it. ”     

Li Jun's expression became very strange, as if he was about to cry and as if he was about to laugh, he changed several times, and then stopped with expressionless indifference.     

Pei Lu was shocked when he saw it, but Li Jun suddenly let him go, as if nothing had happened, “You can go. ”     
“..." Pei Lu sat up tentatively and glanced at him cautiously. Li Jun remained motionless with his back to him.     

If he didn't run at this time, let alone when, Pei Lu didn't care about the cold liquid flowing down his trouser legs, and the rabbit rushed out the door as if he was a rabbit.     

With a loud “bang” on the door of the room, Li Jun still straightened his back and stood quietly in place.    

 If Pei Lu saw the expression on his face at this time, he would probably regret his choice.     

Li Jun turned around slowly, the expression on his handsome face was distorted, as if he was trying to suppress some emotions... After a long time, his expression returned to normal, and he gently opened the door of the game room.

Li Jun's eyes sneered, “Liar. ”    

 Pei Lu rushed back to the dormitory, went to the bathroom to clean up the stickiness on his body, and a bear rushed to bed, wrapped in a quilt and rolled around a few times, tightly wrapped himself into a cocoon.    

 666 Seeing that he finally stopped looking for Jingjing, he came out again bitterly, “Dear, congratulations on saving the innocence of the little daisy~”     

“..." Pei Lu was unhappy, “Can't you just say something that makes people happy?" ”    

 666 innocently said, “Do you really want to hear it? ”     

Pei Lu buried his face in the quilt, “I don't want to hear it! ”     

“But I want to tell you. "666 said.

“The progress bar of the task has dropped from 70% to 40%, dear~”     

“! ! ! ”
Why can the progress bar still drop?     
Pei Lu sat up with a swish, refusing to believe the facts, “You lied to me. ”     

666 said deeply, "Dear, our AI never deceives people. ”    

 “..." Pei Lu suffered two consecutive blows, in a very painful mood, “Why did the good one fall off?" ”     

“Maybe I was rejected just now and was in a bad mood? "666 guessed.    

 Pei Lu blasted Mao, “I was raped... I'm not unhappy! And why did you drop the progress if you were unhappy? ”     

666 innocent face, “I don't know, dear~ otherwise, if you try to promise him next time, maybe the progress bar will rise back. ”、     

Pei Lu: “......”     

Do you want to have another time?    

 The author has something to say: Li Heihua Jun will be online soon,     

Little Black House PLAY will be launched soon,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.8K 57
Jungkook looked very angry at something, which Tae failed to recognise. Jk: Do you think you look beautiful today? His words were like swords, pierc...
1M 32.7K 78
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
1.5M 25.7K 52
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...