My Patient's All Fell In Love...

By Unluckykuroneko

Pei Lu is the number one psychotherapist in the federal government. One day, he accepted an invitation from t... More

Ch1: Teacher, I want to sleep with you
Ch2:
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5:
Ch7:
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11 ***
Ch12:
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15 ***
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch20
Ch21 - End
Ch1: I have to f*** you if I become a ghost
Ch2
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5
Ch6
Ch7
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11
Ch12
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch20
Ch21

Ch6:

2.9K 146 19
By Unluckykuroneko

The thunderstorm lasted for almost a week, and the sun hid under the thick clouds, not leaking a trace of warm light.

Under the pretext of being afraid of thunder, Pei Lu occupied half of Li Jun's bed with a shameless face.

Li Jun's big bed is very comfortable, and Li Jun's humanoid pillow is also very warm. Pei Lu sleeps very sweetly every day!

The only bad thing is that he feels a little angry.

His lips are a little puffy when he gets up every morning, and his tongue is a bit ulcerated.

Pei Lu frowned and brushed his teeth, and the white foam formed a circle of white beard around his lips.

Li Jun was right next to him, brushing his teeth while standing side by side with him.

That's right, Pei Lu has packed his small package from the guest room to Li Jun's bedroom!

As a pure great magician, Pei Lu didn't feel that there was anything wrong with being so sheep-in-a-tiger, and he was even complacent!

He showed off to 666, "Did I get the target very fast this time?" Soon I will become Li Jun's life mentor and take him to the shadows to create a better tomorrow! "

"Heh..." 666 gave an ambiguous smile.
Pei Lu's chrysanthemum tightened, and the sudden coldness of 666 made him very insecure, "Don't you want to say something?" "

666 smiled coldly, "Good luck, life mentor. "

Pei Lu: "..." Why do you think that the more you think about it, the more wrong it is?

Pei Lu tangled for less than two seconds, then became happy again, leaving the Yin and yang weird 666 behind.

The three days off I asked for with the counselor has been used up. In addition to the two weekends, Pei Lu took a full five-day break.

During this period, the Meng family and his wife went to school to find him several times, but they all returned in vain.

Although Meng Xiaoyue's father was annoyed, he couldn't find anyone and had nowhere to send it, so he had to go back angrily.

These are all told to him in the free time of advertisements such as 666. 666 has recently become addicted to family ethics dramas, and especially likes this kind of drama where relatives are deflated.

The description with Pei Lu is colorful.

Pei Lu summed it up in one sentence: the crisis is over.

He can finally go to school boldly with confidence.

Going back to the bedroom to pack up his clothes, Pei Lu carried his bag and prepared to go back to school.

Li Jun followed him silently, like a piece of dogskin ointment. The air pressure of the dog skin ointment is still very low, and it looks very unhappy.

Pei Lu, who was nervous, went downstairs humming a song, and didn't feel anything was wrong at all.

"Uncle Wang, I'm back to school. "

Pei Lu smiled and talked to Wang Bo. He has been very familiar with Wang Bo in the past few days.

"Hey, then I'll ask the driver to take you away,"

Pei Lu waved his hand, "No need. "

After speaking, he turned his head and said to Li Jun, who was following suit: "I'm back to school, see you the day after tomorrow~"

Pei Lu won't be able to come tomorrow when he finishes class, and he won't be able to come until there is no class the day after tomorrow.

Li Jun pursed her lips tightly and followed without a word. 、

"Eh? "Perceiving the people following behind him, Pei Lu turned around and asked with a blank expression, "Why are you following out?" Don't send me away, hurry back. "

"..." Li Jun was expressionless, "I will go too. "

"Where to go? "Pei Lu is still out of condition, so he continued to ask blankly.

In his impression, Li Jun had never been out of the house, and he didn't realize that Li Jun was going to school with him.

"school. "Li Jun forcibly carried the bag on his back, put it on his back, and urged, "Go." "

"......"

So Pei Lu inexplicably returned to school with a large humanoid pendant.

Speaking of which, Li Jun is also a student of Y University, but Pei Lu has never seen him go out of the door of the Li family during the period when he was a tutor.

Now that people have followed him out, Pei Lu is still a little uneasy, "You just come out like this... doesn't it matter? "

Li Jun glanced at him strangely, "It doesn't matter. "

"Oh. "Pei Lu responded, and had nothing to say.

He urgently called 666 in his head, "666! I need help! "

666 was addicted to watching dramas and ignored it.

Pei Lu was upset. He gave a grin and used the authority of the AI supervisor to cut off the 666 network.
666:"! ! ! ! ! ! ! "

666 The Yin tester said, "You will be exposed to the sun like this, I will tell you:)"

Pei Lu was triumphant, "Let you ignore me. "

"..." 666 was on the verge of running away, his tone became more gloomy, "What are you doing?" "

Pei Lu scratched his face, a little breathless inexplicably, "I think something is wrong with Li Jun... Do you think he is wrong? "

666 sneered, "I think you are the most wrong. "

"..." Pei Lu was dissatisfied,

"Why do you AI hold a grudge like this... You quickly help me analyze it, I just think he has been weird recently. "
I can't tell where he is to blame.

666 groaned, chrysanthemum was all missed by others, of course it would be weird, but he still remembered the hatred of being disconnected from the Internet, so he wouldn't say it at all!

On the contrary, Pei Lu was fooled with integrity, "No dear~ I think it's all normal, are you too free to think too much~"

"..." Pei Lu wanted to say that it was wrong, but he couldn't find a reason to refute it, so he closed his mouth in frustration.

666 said very gently, "Dear, connect to the Internet, if it's okay, I'll continue to hang up~"

Pei Lu had to connect him to the Internet again.

666 finally smiled sincerely, and said to Pei Lu from the bottom of his heart, "Good luck, dear~"

Pei Lu: "......"

On the way back to the dormitory, the return rate of the two of them was very high.

Li Jun is tall and handsome, Pei Lu Siwen is handsome, and his aura is unexpectedly harmonious when they walk together.

Even if the distance between the two is still two fists away, they seem to be full of gay feelings.

Pei Lu led Young Master Li back to the dormitory with strange sights.

The dormitory environment of Y University is good. They are all two-person rooms. It just so happens that the other roommate has not yet returned, and there are only two of them in the dormitory.

The dormitory has a pattern of going to bed and cabinets, sleeping on the upper bunk, and desks and wardrobes on the lower bunk. Pei Lu cleaned up the books on the desktop and asked Li Jun to sit down.

Li Jun sat down obediently, and glanced around silently.

Pei Lu was still rummaging through the cabinets looking for disposable cups. After searching for a long time, he didn't find them.

He had to pour water from a cup that he didn't use often. He was a little embarrassed to hand it to Li Jun. "There are no disposable cups in the dormitory. I drank this cup once. If you don't mind..."

"Don't mind. "Li Jun interrupted him, took the cup from his hand, lowered his eyes and took a sip of water.

Pei Lu: The WEIRD FEELING IS HERE AGAIN QAQ

After drinking the water, Li Jun still held the cup and rubbed his fingers slowly on it.

No matter how he moved, he couldn't say that there was a problem, but Pei Lu felt hairy in his heart, and he always felt that Li Jun touched more than just the cup.

"Actually, the dormitory is like this, and there is nothing to see. "Pei Lu didn't have anything to say, so he forced a conversation.

"Very good. "The corners of Li Jun's mouth curled up, his eyes swept across the bed on the opposite side, and his chin nodded, "Anyone?" "

"Well, it seems that he is a senior of Yanji, and he rarely comes back. "

"Ok. "Li Jun nodded blankly, and then stopped talking.

"..." Pei Lu was almost crying with embarrassment. Young master, it's hard for you to communicate. I can't talk this day.

Ten minutes passed in silence.

Pei Lu drank at least five glasses of water and went to the toilet three times. He fidgeted as if he had hemorrhoids.

And Li Jun was calm and motionless, as stable as Mount Tai.

Pei Lu couldn't hold it anymore, and continued to chat, "That... won't you go back? "

He pointed out the window, "It will be dark soon, let me talk to Wang Bo and let the driver pick you up." "

"..." Li Jun looked at him deeply. After a while, when Pei Lu was about to burn, he said, "If you don't go back, I will sleep with you." "

Meow meow? Pei Lu suspected his tinnitus, he was not sure, "What did you just say"

Li Jun had to repeat again, "If you don't go back, I will sleep with you. "
"..." Pei Lu, "Oh. "

The words of 666 suddenly flashed in his mind.

666 said, good luck......

So when they got to school, they still slept together, but the location changed from Li Jun's king size bed to Pei Lu's one-meter bed.

A one-meter bed is not big, but it is more than enough for two people to lie side by side.

Most of the pillows were given to Li Jun, and Pei Lu could only rest on the side of the pillow.

Because of the inexplicable sense of crisis in his heart, he instinctively stuck to the wall and shrank himself into a small group.

"Good night. "After he finished speaking, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

In the dark, Li Jun looked at him greedily with wide eyes, licking his eyes back and forth on his face.

After Pei Lu fell asleep, his courage became fat, and he rubbed into the middle of the pillow little by little, and soon he was next to Li Jun's head.

Breathe and blend with each other.

With a chuckle, Li Jun took half of his body against the wall and held it in his arms with both hands and feet.

Smelling the faint fragrance in her arms, Li Jun went to sleep contentedly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
278K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...