Why Can't You Get Out of My H...

By Kawaii_Lumine

After Kiyotaka completed his 3 years at ANHS as a student, he soon returned to the White Room after satisfyin... More

1. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
2. Not in a million years.
3. I'm totally from Class B
4. Lack of respect!
Non-canon: Lovely Night
5. So it was you....
6. Convincing the idiots, Chapter 1
7. Convincing the idiots, Conclusion?
Oneshot: Shoko's gap moe
8. Classroom of the Elite....
9. It's a fucking coincidence!
10. Proposal
11. Shoko's authority
12. Are you kidding me, Horikita?
13." Yeah...I've been taught...."
14. Shoko needs to train!
Random shit
15. Chabs is a bitch.
16. This is it.
Paimon messes with generator the sequel!
Vol 2 Prologue. Shoko will deal with it later.
Vol 2. 1. Trouble arises....much to Shoko's dismay.
Vol 2. 2. Scouting for the eye witness!
Vol 2. 3. An alliance?
Vol 2. 4. Crazy lady
Vol 2. 5. Shoko is disappointed.
Vol 2. 6. Shoko's new nickname.
Vol 2. 7. DiscountKouji
Question or Dare! Long awaited

Continuation of Question or Dare!

2.3K 134 222
By Kawaii_Lumine

Third Person PoV

Shoko pulled Kiyo's head closer towards her.

Kiyo felt her touch and felt weirded out by it. It was a feeling he couldn't explain, but he stayed silent and kept his eyes closed to let her finish the punishment.

" Chu...." Shoko quickly kissed his forehead and then pushed him away.

" Done...." she said while averting her gaze.

Kiyo stared at her with an unreadable look.

Kiyo gently touched his own forehead for some reason he couldn't explain. Perhaps it was because it'd been a while since someone had kissed him anywhere.

' Or....maybe....' His thoughts trailed off but he immediately sighed silently.

" I honestly expected you to kiss my lips, but that was fine too." He decided to tease her to ease the atmosphere.

Shoko glared at Kiyo , " You wish." She said.

" The only time THAT will EVER happen, is when hell freezes over." She added.

Kiyo chuckles at that but the  he noticed that there was something else written on the paper that Shoko had gotten.

Kiyo grabs it and inspects it and his eyes widened a bit. " There's more on this paper that Enpera-san had written. "

Shoko shivers, " Tell me.....is it.....anything....awkward...." she asked.

Kiyo shakes his head, " Fortunately, no. Instead, Enpera-san dares Shoko : Do a flip!"

" A flip....." Shoko looked slightly disappointed but also relieved that it isn't anything too over the top.

' But.....how the fuck do I do a flip?' She thought to herself.

" You can probably do it, right?" Kiyo asked.

" Fuck no." She bluntly replied.

" I think your body is trained enough to at least try." Kiyo said.

Shoko raises a brow at him, " Have YOU tried?"

" No. Flips are pointless." Kiyo flatly replied.

" No fucking shit...." she muttered. Shoko took a deep breath while simultaneously imagining how a flip should be done inside her head.

After a while, she finally decided to make her first and only attempt.

' Here goes nothing....' Shoko thought to herself before jumping.

THUD! She failed miserably.

" Itai!" She yelled in pain.

" That has to count right...?" She grumbled.

" Perfect." Kiyotaka stopped recording and saved the video.

" Huh? OI! MATTE!" Shoko immediately stood up like nothing happened and stomped towards Kiyotaka who was replaying the video repeatedly.

" Give.me.that." she growled at him.

" Nope." Kiyo answered before replaying the video once more.

" YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Shoko tried to stach his phone but Kiyo refused and dodges all her attempts.

' Oh so you wanna play like that, huh?' Shoko thought angrily.

Kiyo notices the look in her eyes.

' What is she planning?' He wondered to himself.

Shoko charges towards him and Kiyo immediately reacted by stepping to the side. Shoko predicted that would happen and immediately tried to sweep him by the leg to which Kiyo responded with a jump.

' Bingo.' Shoko thought as she quickly tackled Kiyo while he was still in the air for a split second.

" Oof!" Kiyo said as they tumbled to the ground with Shoko on top of him.

Kiyo's eyes were widened as he stared at Shoko in genuine suprise.

Shoko took advantage of that and immediately snatched his phone to delete the video. Once the video was deleted, she sighed in relief.

' She managed to take me down.' Kiyo thought bewildered.

Shoko immediately gets up from the ground while Kiyo stayed on the floor as he slowly sat up to keep staring at her.

Shoko felt uncomfortable but she didn't show it. " What are you looking at? I told you to delete it but you stayed as a stubborn prick." She said.

Kiyo snapped out of his thoughts and stood up.

" You suprised me, is all." He replied.

' Even though I didn't dodge her seriously enough. It doesn't excuse the fact that she took me down by suprise." He decided to leave it at that.

Shoko took another piece of paper and her eyes widened at its contents.

" It's.....a dare for Paimon." Shoko slowly said.

" Hm?" Kiyo's interest was peaked as he went to Shoko and looked at the paper.

Paimon floated to the spot beside the two and read it as well.

" Oya?" Paimon said in fake suprise.

Shoko began to read it aloud,  " MUAHUAHUA dares Paimon: Let Shoko meet different Ayanokoji's ( I want to see her interact with a Kiyo with emotions) "

Shoko and Kiyo glances towards Paimon.

" Different Ayanokojis? " she asked.

" Are they different me's from another timeline?" Kiyo inquired.

Paimon shakes her head no, " Nope! They are asking for Shoko to meet different Kiyos from alternate universes!"

' Alternate Universes...' Kiyo was slightly fascinated by the possibility of meeting....well.....himself.

" Are they.....a prick....like this one?" Shoko pointed at Kiyo.

" You make it sound like I'm some defective toy." Kiyo said but Shoko ignored him.

" Hmm...well...depends! Anyway, without further ado. I'll summon them!" Paimon clapped her hands and that little knuckle thing from doctor strange appeared on her hand.

Shoko immediately recognized that,
" Wait, isn't that Doctor Strange's-"

" Quiet! I'm trying to concentrate." Paimon silenced her own OC.

' This will be interesting....' Kiyo thought.

' pls don't be a prick pls don't be a prick pls don't be a prick pls don't be a prick pls don't be a prick...' Shoko prayed inside her head repeatedly.

" Bring me....Ayanokoji Kiyotaka!" Paimon said and swirled her hand in a circular motion.

Suddenly, a portal opened right in front of Paimon.

Shoko and Kiyo's eyes widened as they both waited for their new visitor.

A figure steps out from the portal.

The same hair.

Same build.

Same fa-

' Wait. Why is he smiling.' Shoko thought as they finally got a clear view of the different Koji.

" Alright, where are the hot bitches!" The other Kiyotaka yelled.

' What?' Both Kiyo and Shoko thought at the same time.

The other Kiyotaka glanced at Paimon.

" Who are you? Are you the one who opened this portal? Where is the harem? Aren't I getting Isekai'd or smth?" The other Kiyo inquired all at once.

" What....the...." Kiyo began to say...

" Actual fuck....." Shoko finished his sentence.

" Welcome to this space, Ayanokoji!" Paimon greeted their visitor.

" What are you? You some kind of space loli onahole? Can I use you?" The Kiyo asked in all seriousness.

" W-Wha-  HECK NO!" Paimon screeched.

' Shit. I summoned the forbidden one....are you kidding me....' Paimon thought in realization of her mistake.

" Paimon. Who the fuck is this?" Shoko asked as she and Kiyo stepped closer towards the other Kiyo.

" Well-" but Paimon got interrupted by the other Kiyo.

" Well well, it seems like there IS a beautiful girl here." The other Kiyo smirked and wrapped his arm around Shoko.

" Oi. Let go of me-"

" Well...your chest size is not that impressive. I like my women with G or F cups but I can work with you." The other Kiyo commented.

" GRRR...." Shoko growled and roughly got off from his arm.

" FIRST OF ALL, MEDIUM IS PREMIUM! SECONDLY, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO JUDGE MY BREAST SIZE! THIRDLY, DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" She glared at the other Kiyo.

The other Kiyo laughed in amusement, " Man, you're feisty! I like that. Turns me on." He said.

" YOU MOTHERFUCKER-" Shoko was about to engage in a fight with the other Kiyo until the real Kiyo stopped her and pulled her back.

" Enough. " the real Kiyo said.

" Oh? My, how interesting. Another me, huh?" The other Kiyo said as he stood in front of the real Kiyo.

" Who are you, exactly?" The real Kiyo asked.

" Who am I? I'm Ayanokoji Kiyotaka of course. I hold the T-rex which conquers all. I'm sure you know what I mean." The other Kiyo winked.

The real Kiyo cringed, " No.....you can't be serious...." he said.

" Oh but I am. I made all the girls in the school go nuts for a mere taste of my...well...."our" power.  But they got boring. Like toys I eventually tossed away. But then this portal opened,  I thought It would lead me to another world. Perhaps....elf girls? Elf milfs? Man they're hot." The other Kiyo said.

" You are vile." Shoko hissed.

" Vile? Ha! You should've seen the other girls! They acted like beasts! " the other Kiyo said.

' I guess....this version of me is....a bit.....horny.' Kiyo thought in his head.

" Paimon! Send this vile creature back to where he belongs!" Shoko demanded.

" Nope....sadly....I can't do that. Anyway, you may refer to him as....Hornykoji." Paimon said.

" NO. PLEASE." Shoko begged.

"I'm known as Hornykoji? How about Daddy-" but Hornykoji was interrupted by Kiyotaka.

" No." Kiyo said flatly.

" Anyway.....I still have to summon a few more...." Paimon said before returning to her stance.

" SUMMON BETTER KOJIS!" Shoko yelled as Paimon started to focus.

" What? So you exist in HER mind? " Hornykoji asked Kiyo.

" Yeah." He replied.

" Damn. So you're technically inside her, huh." He said.

Kiyo nodded again, confirming it.

Hornykoji then smirked. " Have you ever tried mind break ? "

" Mind break? Why would I try that?" Kiyo asked.

" Man! You're missing your chance-" Hornykoji was then interrupted with a shoe thrown at him, to which he dodged. " Relax lady!"

" You! Shut up! Don't give him ideas!" Shoko roared.

" Ideas?" Kiyo wondered what she meant by that. He knew some terms...of what a horny person might think.

But how exactly is mind break part of that genre?

It didn't make sense to him.

" Ayanokoji Kiyotaka!" Paimon said before doing the spinny thingy again.

Another portal opened.

Hornykoji and Kiyo looked interested.

Shoko waited with bated breaths.

Another Kiyo stepped out of the portal.

He wore a seemingly blank expression....more blank than the actual Kiyo.

" Welcome!" Paimon greeted.

" Huh...? Oh...thanks? Wait....why did I walk through the portal again?" He said in a genuine confused monotone voice.

Shoko sighed in relief.

The new Kiyo looked towards the rest of them.

" Who are you people?" He asked.

" We are you. And this is Kazumi Shoko." Kiyo introduced themselves to the new Kiyo.

" Me...?" The new Kiyo looked confused about this entire situation.

" Yep! These two are your different versions!" Paimon said.

" Oh. Okay. Wait.....what did you say?" His words suprised everyone. The new Kiyo sounded genuinely confused this time.

" Wait....what am I doing here? How did I even get here?" He  asked once more.

" Who are you people?" The new Kiyo asked.

" We just....introduced ourselves to you?" Shoko was confused as well.

" Oh....it seems like this Koji is forgetful! Guess we'll call him ForgetfulKoji!" Paimon stated.

" Forgetful? Does he-" Hornykoji was suddenly interrupted by Paimon.

" All right! Time to summon the next one!" Paimon said before going into position.

Forgetfulkoji looks at the rest of the members.

" Um....Hi. My name is.....Ayano.....sorry, I forgot my last name. But I THINK my name is Kiyotaka." He introduced himself blankly.

' You THINK?' All three thought.

" Kazumi Shoko. " Shoko decided to be a little more considerate towards the Forgetful Kiyo.

" Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. " the two similar males introduced themselves at the same time and then looked at each other.

Hornykoji laughed, " Nevermind, just call me Hornykoji. Suits me better!"

" No shit." Shoko muttered.

" Ah...I see...." Forgetful Kiyo did his best to keep their names in mind.

" Ayanokoji Kiyone!" Paimon yells and it got everyone's attention.

" Kiyone?" All 4 said in confusion until another portal opened.

" Holy shit." Shoko's pupils turned into stars the moment she saw the figure walk out from the portal.

" So this is where the portal leads to huh...." A female voice said.

" YES! YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYEYES!" Shoko cheered.

" Is she lesbian or something?" Hornykoji asked Kiyo.

" She says she's Bi." Kiyo replied.

" I doubt that. Lol." Hornykoji said.

' What's a lesbian again...?' Forgetful Koji thought to himself.

Kiyone seemed suprised by the silver haired girl's random excitement but immediately turned to look at Paimon.

" Who ar-"

" Those three are your alternate versions!" Paimon said.

' Introduce me next!' Shoko thought excitedly.

" And we can just ignore the crazy silve-" but Paimon was pushed away by Shoko and Shoko immediately held Kiyone's hand.

" Kazumi Shoko. But you can call me
' yours' . " She said in all seriousness.

' I'm touching her hand! Woohoo!' She thought happily while Kiyone stared at her with a bewildered look.

' She's......weird....' Kiyone thought to herself.

" Ayanokoji Kiyone and....I'll just call you Kazumi." She said.

" Please call me by my first name." Shoko immediately went for the kill.

Once again, Kiyone was suprised but nodded slowly. " Sure? Shoko it is then. But please call me Kiyone from now on."

" HAI!" she immediately agreed.

There was a certain beauty that just attracted Shoko towards her. Like a moth to the flame.

Kiyone was definitely flame considering the fact that she was so hot that it really made Shoko question her sexuality.

Admittedly, Kiyone was much more beautiful compared to the kind hearted Ichinose.

' Ha! No. PoV-kun is wrong. Shoko is just attracted to Kiyone simply because she was Kiyo's girl form. Shoko refuses to admit the fact that Kiyo is the most handsome boy she had ever met.' Paimon thought.

Ignore the space loli emergency snack.

' Oi!' Paimon pouted.

The three Kiyos went towards Kiyone and Shoko.

" Hello, my name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka." OG Kiyo greeted.

" Hello....my name is......hmm......Kiyotaka?" Forgetful Kiyo seemed confused about his birth name now.

" Damn. Look at those boobs." Hornykoji shamelessly stared at his female counterpart's booba.

Kiyone raised a brow at Hornykoji and looked towards the other Kiyos for an answer, to which she received a sigh from the OG and a blank look from the forgetful Kiyo.

" Ignore him, Kiyone! He's nothing but a horny degenerate! " Shoko assured.

" You wound me, Shoko-chan~" Hornykoji winked.

" YABE!" Shoko yelled.

" Ah, I think I can summon one more." Paimon suddenly said.

" One more?" All of them asked.

" Ayanokoji Kiyotaka!" Paimon yelled.

.

.

.

" Eh? Nothing happened?" Paimon said in a confused tone.

" I think it ran out of juice." Kiyone said.

" Shake it like a remote or something." Shoko said.

" How will that work exactly?" Og Kiyo inquired.

" It's a classic move!" Shoko reasoned.

" Classic move? That thing looks like a brass knuckle, Kazumi.  And it doesn't have any batteries." Kiyo shot back.

" Huh? It's a magical brass knuckle! Big difference!" Shoko said.

Before Kiyo and Shoko could escalate their banter.

A portal opened.

Everyone's attention went towards the portal.

Nothing happened.

" Uh.....well...where is he?" Shoko asked.

" Just hold on...." Paimon said.

They waited once more.

" ....Why are we staring at the portal again?" Forgetfulkoji asked.

" For fucks sa-" Hornykoji was about to say something until the figure emerged from the portal.

Another Kiyotaka had silently stepped out of the portal.

Everyone stared at the latest Kiyotaka.

The latest Kiyotaka stared back.

~~~Staaarrreee~~~~ 😶😶😶

Suddenly, the Kiyotaka tried to walk back into the portal but then it disappeared which made him jolt in suprise.

" He....still hasn't said anything." Shoko said.

Kiyotaka turned his head to look at everyone else once more.

He took out his notebook.

" A notebook?" Kiyone raised a brow at that.

He began writing and eventually showed it to everyone else.

' Hi. My name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. It's nice to meet you, other....me's and silver haired girl. Would you like to be friends?' It read.

Immediately, everyone's eyes widened in suprise.

" W-What....what is this feeling???" Shoko clutches her the spot where her heart is. She wonders why it's beating so fast.

' Strange, that erupted a strange occurence in my heart. ' Kiyone thought.

" Can you speak?" OG Kiyo asked.

But before the silent Kiyotaka could answer, Paimon answered for him.

" He can. But he'd rather not speak unless it is absolutely necessary. On another note, HIS NAME IS KIYOPON! MY CHILD!"

Paimon suddenly hugged Kiyopon and muzzled her head on his shoulder.

Kiyopon was suprised but he didn't mind.

" Oi! Let me get in on that!" Shoko said.

" Nope!" Paimon continued hugging le Kiyopon.

" Kiyopon? Is that what everyone calls him?" Forgetful Kiyo asked.

" Nope! But everyone calls him Kamipon! " Paimon answered.

" Kamipon? So he's considered a god at his school? Heh, nice." Hornykoji approved.

" Sugoi..." Shoko said.

' So he doesn't like to speak much huh.....well, despite that. He probably has more friends than I do...' both Kiyone and Kiyo thought.

' What's a god?' Forgetful Kiyo asked himself.

" Well! Let's begin the question or dares!" Paimon said.

" Huh? You're not gonna make them disappear?" Shoko asked while patting Kiyopon's head.

" What? Of course not! Not until the box is finished!" Paimon said.

" A box?" The visitors ( except for our lord and saviour Kamipon ) inquired.

" Hai!"

(After a short explanation.....)

" All right....who wants to pull?" Shoko asked the Kiyos.

" I'll do it. I might get a sweet dare." Hornykoji grinned.

" Nope. How about you do it, Ayanokoji?" Shoko asked but all the Kiyos stared at her in response.

" Me?" They simultaneously asked the same question.

" No- ah fuck. Let's start by adding nicknames okay?" Shoko said.

Everyone nodded to that.

Shoko pointed at OG Kiyo , " I dub thee, Useless Prick!"

Useless Prick sighed while Hornykoji snickered.

Shoko pointed at Hornykoji, " And your nickname will stay as Hornykoji since it unfortunately suits you."

Shoko points at Kiyone, " Future wife!"

Kiyone was amused by her actions.

Shoko points at forgetful Kiyo. " Your nickname will be ' Airhead Kiyo'."

" Huh? Is that an insult..?" Airhead Kiyo wondered.

Shoko points at Kiyopon, " And last but not least,  KIYOPON!"

Shoko liked the nickname so she kept it as is.

Kiyopon just nodded along with it.

" Okay! Let's begin!" Paimon announced.

But sadly, it won't truly begin in this chapter.

Okay.

I want you guys to make new question or dares here instead.

I won't use the ones from last chappie anymore since the next chappie of question or dares involves different Kiyo's.

Also, be wise in picking ur questions and dares. Since next Q or D chappie will be the only chappie where these different Kiyo's will be present.

Please. Don't make it too long. I beg you :')

I won't guarantee answering every question or dare so don't expect me to.

Next three chapters will be focused on the main story so I can give time for the Question and Dares to pile up for my picking.

SadisticPaimom , out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.4K 9
Ayanokouji will be going to school like normal and will meet Miyuki. (Miyuki loves her brother as a brother just so you guys know) Miyuki will be the...
111K 2.9K 30
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is a mysterious individual. Despite being at the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School where you can get any job you...
17.6K 793 14
so in this story ayanokoji went out and thought to himself to enjoy his high-school life for three years, and for this ayanokoji meaning of friendshi...
45.7K 2.2K 44
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka , Demon of 4th generation arrives at ANHS in search of freedom from his past. He will go to any length to ensure his freedom, even...