To Love Again (Lesbian)

By iiKrissyLove

Is it possible to love again? Can you make things right once they are broken in pieces? What if that person... More

To Love Again (Lesbian)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note

Chapter 22

788 39 14
By iiKrissyLove

Janae's POV:

I woke up the next morning to see Cayla still wrapped up in my arms. I lightly kissed her cheek and slowly pulled my arms from around her so I could sit up.

I noticed you can't really move on if you still love someone because they're going to be on your mind 24/7. I just wish I could be able to love Octavia as much as I love Cayla but I guess that would take a little more time with Octavia.

I got out the bed and decided that I should go home and try to show my girlfriend the attention she really wanted and needed from me.

"Nae....you're going home?" Cayla asked. I looked back at her and she sat up in the bed rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah... I have to go home so Octavia won't be mad and I have to get ready for work." I said walking over to my clothes on the floor.

She bent her head and started playing with her nails. "Ohhh..." she mumbled.

I walked over to her and kissed her on her forehead. "I'll be back. I'm going to my car to get some clothes." I said and walked out the room.

I feel so bad that I have to put Cayla through this and I wish I never had sex with her after what she's done to me and probably Octavia.

I'm doing exactly what she did to me with someone else and that is not right.

I got my bag of clothes and walked back up to the house. I felt my phone vibrating so I answered it. "Tavia... wassup?" I asked.

"Oh hey baby. Long time no speak." she said with attitude laced in her voice.

"I'm sorry I been really busy." I walked back into the house and when Cayla asked me if I wanted breakfast, Octavia started screaming in my ear.

"Janae who is that and don't you dare lie to me because I will find out." Octavia asked.

"It's... ummm... Cayla. I stopped by to say hello since I'm on my way back from my business trip." I lied.

"Y'all buddy buddy now after what she did to us? Are you out of your f*cking mind?! Janae, I can't believe you... just please come home. We need to talk." Octavia yelled and hung up the phone.

I looked at Cayla and grew nervous. Maybe I should tell Octavia that Cayla and I had sex... I would feel much better if I did so we could start fresh.

"You okay Nae?" Cayla asked looking at me. She was looking too sexy in that silk robe she was wearing and I was so tempted to throw her on this counter and f*ck the shit outta her.

"Yeah I'm alright. You're looking real sexy this morning..." I said by accident. I leaned on the counter and watched her ass slip by my crotch.

"Thank you." She said and slid her hand down my body stopping right before my already wet p*ssy.

I pulled her back towards me and pushed her on the counter so that her ass was facing me. "I don't appreciate you teasing me like this." I bent over and whispered in her ear.

"I don't appreciate the way you have my bent over like this when you're not going to do anything." She said and giggled.

The phone rang and I backed up so she could answer it.

"I need to get out of here..." I said to myself feeling my p*ssy get wetter.

*******

We finished our breakfast and it was finally time to go. Cayla took our dishes and placed them in the dish washer.

"Thank you for the breakfast Cay." I said and gave her a hug and a kiss on her forehead.

"You're welcome! Thank you for the beautiful dinner. I really enjoyed your company." She said and started smiling.

I gathered my little bag of clothes and she walked me to the door. "I love you Janae." She turned me around and kissed me on my lips.

"I love you too Cayla. I'll text you when I get in." I told her while walking out to my car.

"Okay."

I placed my bag back in the trunk and went to the drivers side and started the car. I thought about everything that happened this morning and last night. I can't be tagging Cayla along like what I'm doing now. What's the point of hanging out with her and treating her like a girlfriend, when I have Octavia at home. I just wish that I could be strong enough to set some rules for me and Cayla's relationship.

I arrived at my house and I saw Octavia's car parked right in front of me. I instantly grew nervous and I felt like something bad was going to happen. I grabbed my bag out the trunk of the car and jogged up the steps to the house. Slowly I opened the door and was welcomed by a hard slap to my face.

"What the f*ck?!" I yelled and looked up to see an angry Octavia staring at me. 

"How dare you! You f*cking lied to me!" She screamed. I closed the door before my neighbors came out to be nosy. "What the hell are you talking about?!" I asked still rubbing my cheek.

Octavia went in the kitchen and came back out with a box that looked all too familiar. She threw the box at me but I ducked and it went over my head. "OCTAVIA! What the f*ck wrong with you!? You could of knocked my ass out!" I yelled while trying to get up.

"YOU LIED! You said you threw it out! But I found it in the trunk of your car!" She screamed back at me.

I looked at her like she was crazy. What the hell was she doing in my trunk and when did she even get in my car?

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the box of things and packed it up. "You have got to be kidding me... You're really packing up that garbage?!" She ran over to me and tried to grab the box out of my hand but I held it over my head.

What the hell is really wrong with this girl? I asked myself as I looked into her clearly hurt eyes.

"Octavia if it makes you feel better, you could come with me to Cayla's place to return the stuff.

I placed the box down and grabbed her by her wrist so she would stop hitting me. "YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND!" She yelled and started to wiggle and try to hit me again. "I am your girlfriend! Octavia look at me!" I yelled trying to stop her from kicking me.

"NO! YOU'RE SO STUCK ON THAT DUMB BITCH!" She yelled. I placed her both wrist in my hand and took my other hand to make her face me.

"Tavia look at me please!" I yelled. She looked into my eyes and I kissed her lips softly.

She finally looked at me while she was still kicking me. "I love you Octavia and only you. Please stop acting crazy." I told her calmly and kissed her lips again.

She finally relaxed and stopped hitting me then went to get her bag. I looked at her confused and she stood in front of me. "Aren't you going to drop those stuff off?" She asked.

"Yeah... let's go then..." I told her shocked that she calmed down and acted like she didn't just flip out on me.

I grabbed the box of things and headed out to the car. I was really scared of what Cayla might say when I get there with Octavia standing right behind me. Octavia would probably say something real smart to make Cayla feel really bad and then she would probably see that I'm not leaving her for a while.

We pulled up to her house and I looked at Octavia and her facial expression seemed scary. She didn't look the same for some reason. She looked like she was ready to murder someone and that made me worry.

"Tavia? You okay baby?" I asked to try to calm her down a little.

"Yeah. Let's go, I'm tired." She said and opened the car door and started walking up the walkway to Cayla's front door.

I grabbed the box out the back and caught up with Octavia who was already halfway there.

I rang the bell and stood in front of Octavia so she wouldn't try to do anything crazy. "What's taking the b*tch so long?" she asked and started walking around.

Cayla finally opened the door and the smile on her face disappeared once she saw Octavia peek from behind me.

"Ummm...hey I wanted to bring back some of the things you left." I said.

She looked at the box and then Octavia. "Why is she here if you're only dropping off a box?" Cayla asked.

"I can be here if I want. You have a problem with that?" Octavia asked moving from behind me.

Cayla rolled her eyes and grabbed the box from my hand. "I'm not trying to argue with you Octavia. So Janae please take your "thing" and leave."

Octavia knocked down the box and slapped Cayla in the face. "B*TCH! You better take that back or else I end you right here!" She yelled.

Cayla rolled her eyes and packed up the things while I tried to pull Octavia away from her. "Tavia calm down!" I yelled.

We walked away leaving Cayla picking up the things that were in the box but then Octavia got out of my grip and ran back towards the house.

"OCTAVIA!"I screamed and I saw her pull out a gunn and pointed it towards Cayla.

POP! POP! POP! Was all I heard before a scream that would probably ring through my ears for the rest of my life.

_________________________________

Lawdddd! Octavia trying to kill the poor child. Tell me what you guys think! Make sure to vote, comment and share!

~Krissy :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 2.3K 18
"Of course, it is very limiting to be labeled a lesbian or queer writer. We live in a homophobic culture, and even people who aren't hateful per se a...
1.2K 57 45
Love can feel empowering. Love can be deadly. It can be the greatest thing to ever happen. It can be the biggest mistake that can't be reversed. It c...
80.8K 3K 41
"Miss Gallo meet your new lawyer, miss Moretti,"she says and I'm still rooted to the spot unable to move. Unable to turn and face her.what was i thin...
33.6K 3.7K 44
☆ Featured ☆ NA ✔︎ AmbassadorsNG ✔︎ Wattpad ✔︎ It's challenging to be yourself in a society where being a lesbian is an offense with a fourteen-year...