Learn to Live (Vigilante)

By landaho

Izuku was kidnapped by a Mad Doctor who experimented on quirkless kids. Being a complete failure Izuku was s... More

Negotiations
A Day Too Late
A KID?!
Circus Training
The Masked Slave
Foreign
Coffee Boy
After Math (Chapter 8)
I have to (Chapter 9)
Again (Chapter 10)
Home? (chapter something)
Two in one (Chapter 13)
Faking it (Chapter 14)
What does he know? (Chapter 15)
USJ
Lost
There is no more trust
Crutches (Chapter 19)
The Other side.
Izu?
Patience
Training, Fighting, Plotting
Beginning of the sports Festival
Sports Festival, Part 1
Zombies
Sports Festival Part 3.
A Night Out
A Simple Movie
19 or 20?
A Meeting of old Friends.
Stain
Toga
Done With Doing Nothing
Hospitals
Tears and Flames
Information and a Rat

Ren Suzuki

4.7K 223 63
By landaho

Aizawa POV:

Three kids, well four but one of them is mine. Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugo, Ren Suzuki, and of corse Hitoshi Shinso, or now known as my son, Hitoshi Aizawa. These four are the problem children of the problem children. The Bakugo kid. He is loud blows up at everything, needs some serious anger management classes. Todoroki, refuses to use the other half of his quirk. Son of the number two. He has a burn on his left side of his face...suspicious.

Lastly Ren Suzuki. Unlike Shoto who refuses to use his quirk, he literally can't. It's clear that he has a mental block keeping him from flying. That is clear to see. He has amazing physical ability's, but hates showing off. He doesn't fight back. Very quiet. Doesn't react normally. Most kid will look me in the eye then look away, he does but doesn't. When he spoke up in front of the class he clearly didn't care for repercussions, in fact it looked like he wanted to get kicked out. I h...

"Aizawa."

"Hmmm"

Ren Suzuki, a kid who made 1-A from my recommendation. A kid who.....this kid...

"Aizawa you looked lost in your thoughts" All Might for the first time talked in a normal volume. 

" How did your classes go?" I asked.

"They went well, well all except one round in one class. Actually in fact it was your homeroom class. I'm sure you already know."

I just looked at him and he continued.

"The boy with wings and the one with the gauntlets. The game went too far and the one with wings got serious hurt and needed to go to Recovery Girl. The only reason why I didn't stop it was because I thought the wings kid would have countered it. I watched his eye's follow the blast but his body didn't react in time. I clearly overestimated him and it is my fault. I swear the kid could have blocked, but I guess I was wrong."

"The kids name is Ren. I've got the same vibe when he was in my class." I already knew that the kid had to see RG but I wasn't told why."

Both of our heads turned when the door to the teachers lounge slammed open Mic walking in with his lunch.

"Hello there MIC! We were just talking ab out our classes, anyone who catch your attention?" All Might boomed.

Great now I have two loud creatures in my life.

"In fact yes. He is the kid with wings, quiet kid. He was late coming into class talked about seeing RG."

I grumbled, out a question surprising Mic. "How did he catch your attention?"

"You know how I give out a couple of test at the begin of the year to see where all the students are at?"

I didn't answer knowing that he knew that was a ridicules question to ask.

"Well, It not that he got the worst or the best." he paused for dramaticness, "he got the average score. Even when the score changed like,  one of the test the average was 76.777% and he got 77. Then on other one the average was hmmm something like 62% and he got 62%.

"Does it seem like he's trying not to stand out, even though he could?"

Both of them nodded and silence in flowing into the room.

_______________

"Hey Suzuki, are you coming!"  Kirishima yelled heading over to the lorckerrooms. 

One in a half weeks I've been doing this. Avoiding changing in front of the others. I've came up with a good excuse but I haven't needed to use it. I can feel the other boys looking at my back, wondering. It was lucky enough that on the fist day I protected my body with my wings so RG healed them not my body. Oh how I wish I had that quirk, well a healing one were I could use on myself. It would solve a lot of problems. Look at that I just broke my foot, why not heal it. That sounds like a good idea *ZAP* *DING* hey look at that. I wonder if her quirk get rid of scars? Maybe, I could be like Zap, Ding and get rid of theses scares.

"Ren? Yo, Ren, Ren Suzuki? Hellloooo?" Kirishima came up me.

I realized I was staring off into space. Breaking out of my trance I looked up at him, "Oh, actually...I hurt my shoulder, and I have to go to the bathroom. So I might be slower getting ready."

The others ears perked up listening in.

"How did you hurt your shoulder man!" Kirishima looked down at the shoulder I gestured at. 

Denki walked up to me, "Hey there," sarcasm draped with curiosity "would it hurt it I touch it?" his figure inches way from me.

I groaned inwardly. My entire shoulder was covered in a dark purple bruise green starting to appear. It was completely num. The coloring will only get worse. I know it will raise a red flag with the caterpillar man, but underplaying it should tell him its bad given our first experience *cough, cough* getting hit by a car. Plus the fact that I complained about it will tell him it's pretty bad.

Yesterday was hard. As soon as school got out I had to run to my job at the Cafe. I had an eight hour shift. I didn't get a break because my co-worker got sick and left and no one could come in. Then I got a call from the library about how they needed me to come in and put away a hug cart of books because the district manager was coming tomorrow morning. I finished at 2 am. Then when I was out patrolling it was a rough. I took a nasty blow to my shoulder. More accurately it was crushed.

"Man, you know that would hurt!" I swatted Denki's hand away. "I accidentally hit it pretty hard, well more like crushed it." I mumbled the last part under my breath.

"Ren, are you ok? What do you mean by crushed! You should go to RG!" Uraraka, came up to me worry all over her face. 

"I'm fine, it will heal. You see I work at the library and I wasn't tall enough to put a book on the shelf. I was too lazy to get the ladder so I climbed up It and the shelve fell on my shoulder. Most commotion I've ever seen there." I gave a light chuckle, feeling proud of the lie. Well mostly lie, I was in fact crushed. "So no thank you. I don't want you guys seeing how pathetic I am when you don't see a bruise."

I got most of the class to chuckle at that.

~~~

I have a problem. I can't lift my arm up high enough to take off my shirt. 

I walked back out of the stall, and walked up to the mirror. I ben't down and washed my face. The cheep coverup I've been using came off. Showing the bags under my eyes'. In all honesty I looked like I was sick. I walked out of the bathroom gym clothes in hand. 

"I AM HERE! LOOKS LIKE WE ARE BOTH RUNNING  A LITTLE LATE TODAY, YOUNG MAN!" Out of every situation that he could have done, he put his hand down on my shoulder and squeezed. "LETS HURRY SO I-WE WONT BE LATE TO MY NEXT CLASS!" My face must have turned so white, that All might took a step back, "YOUNG MAN, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU DO NOT FEEL WELL." 

"I think I'm going to sit your class out." I looked down truly feeling sorry. I walked away dejected as All Might squeezed my shoulder one last time and looked at me sincerely, then rushed off. 

I walked back into class 1-A. Sensing Aizawa hiding under his desk. "Hmm sensei do you have another sleeping bag?" 

His head slide out from wherever it was looking at me. "Top drawer kid. It's an Extra large."

I pulled the drawer open and saw another sleeping bag packed into it. I dragged it across the floor to the opposite end of where Aizawa was. I opened one of the closest in the back of the class climbing into both closest and sleeping bag leaving myself in complete darkness. 

_____________

"Okay, class dismissed." 

All the tapping toes jumped up when the bell rang.

"Hey guys lets go get ice cream"

"YAH! who else is in?"

The feet left the room clattering down the halls. Aizawa walked over to the closest. Opening it he saw that Ren had unzipped the sleeping bag and made it into a bed. He was laying on his back his wings pressed against his back. He was curled up into a tight ball. Aizawa was surprised when he looked at the boy expecting to see peaceful sleeping. He was completely wrong. The boy was crying, shaking in his sleep. 

Aizawa bent down and tapped Ren. Ren tensed and within a second he braced his leg against, the wall and shot himself out of the closest talking a fighting potion. His eye's widened, then he looked around the class. 

'I really fell asleep' Ren thought. 

On the other hand Eraserhead thought, 'He looks worse.'

"Kid," Shota whispered "What are you hiding?"

______

Shota POV:

"Kid" I whispered, "What are you hiding?"

The kid dropped his fighting position, his hand flying up to his neck, a nervous tic. Then he simply said one word.  "Pain."

______________________________

This Chapter Sucks. I haven't updated in a long time....my bad.

I didn't update because I moved Very, Very far away. But I really like writing and this makes me happy. 

Thanks for reading this story :)

Also this Chapter might have a ton of mistakes, something happened with my WORD so I can't use it right now. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 21.2K 45
Izuku was alone for most of his life. He had one beautiful quirk but never dared to show anyone his quirk. He had one incredible ability. He could he...
32.4K 927 17
"... Ka.. cchan..?" "Yes.. That's right, De- Izuku.." It was unfamiliar to him. Or was it? He does not recall such name. But he can say it in such e...
66.6K 2.6K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...
57.6K 2.8K 30
Caught and locked up, Izuku Midoriya didn't had any other choice but wait to be rescued but help never came. No one knew about this indicent besides...